Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    LOL no I been here the whole time just checking in! Your kickin ass!
    Well wake up I am the one who is supposed to have lethargy haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a DL monster! I hit 720 yesterday but suited
    Man I really want to get my DL up but it is probably going to have to wait. Just feel off when I deadlift at this weight. There is definitely more belly now. Used to be able to get away with the 3rd notch on my belt now I usually use the 2nd. Used the 3rd on my rep out set of squats today but it takes a little more effort to get it these days.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    snap out of it!!!!

might just be holiday blues, lol.
    I am trying man. The weather down here has SUCKED lately. It is the time of the year I get sick. My body loves the heat.

I could stand to have some lady company too. Talking to a few here and there but hanging out takes a little more planning these days. I swear something I am taking is making the libido do some talking it shouldnt do haha. It would be bad combining this libido with social effects of alcohol. It is a good thing I dont drink anymore.

Left leg felt a bit off today. Just walking around at work it seemed to bother me. Not sure how to describe the feeling though. I think today was the first time I did legs without getting a leg massage before hand in a good while. All I have to say is I have been spoiled haha. Need to get more acquainted with my foam roller.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i always thought that getting a massage before workout made you weaker...don't know where i heard that, i think it is an old boxing thing.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

i always thought that getting a massage before workout made you weaker...don't know where i heard that, i think it is an old boxing thing.
    I think of it as the idea of foam rolling. Hasnt seemed to effect me negatively. Mostly just been doing it on legs lately.

Past 2 workouts were chest/back and then shoulders/back.

Main things on chest/back were incline ELECT with 285. Still putting it up strong. Decline ELECT finally went over 315 and did 335. Then on flat bench did 335 for 3 pause press reps. Nothing special for back. Mainly just balancing pressing with pulling.

Similar set up for shoulders/back just balancing all the pressing with pulling. Elect finished with 215 on seated press then drop to 165 and repped it for 10 easy. Nothing really special about the rest of the workout. Kind of felt blah today.

Honestly been feeling run down lately. Not sure if it is just the weather or toxicity. Cant recall feeling this tired on cycle before. Not something that should be taken lightly that is for sure. Still got myself into the gym to move some weights around today though. Already was met by the New Years crowd. Going to start taking headphones to the gym with me maybe my ipod too. Considering going to lift tomorrow since I have the day off from work.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

yeah that sounds like something mickey would say to Rocky.

right up there with his famous "women weaken legs"

happy new Tom!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

happy new Tom!
    close...i think teddy atlas said it, lol.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

happy new Tom!
    Thanks trying to start it off right.

The other day(Tuesday) did another chest/back workout with some triceps thrown in. Need to get back on "schedule" for my lifting though.

The main things were

2 sets of 10 reps with 120s on flat DB press
    Incline BB press 3 sets of 10 reps 225,205,185

Underhand lat pulldowns
    T bar row machine 3 sets of 10 reps 4 plates

JM press messing around with 95,115,135 form needs work
    Seated overhead DB ext 2 sets of 10 reps the 2nd set had 3 negatives. 110 for 10 reps was easy. So I did 120 for the 2nd set. To be honest it was still pretty easy. The 120 is the most the place has. I keep my elbows in and use good ROM.

Couldnt sleep at all last night. Might have gotten 2 hours. So there was no way I was training today. Ended up getting 2 hours or so of nap time earlier tonight. Still had some carbs even though I didnt lift. Not too much but definitely a decent bit. Some rice with chicken covered in some sweet bbq sauce, a couple rice crispy treats(LOVE them), dried mango, and a LITTLE cheesecake to finish it off.

I am thinking the plan is to do a legit back workout tomorrow. Maybe some deadlifts. Friday will be shoulders. Then Saturday will be good ole legs.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Subbed, nice log. So, from your experience so far, would you recommend a stack of M-Sten and a 4-AD based product. Was thinking of running M-Sten in a few months but I don't want the lethargy that goes with it. Currently don't have access to Test E so will have to be OTC.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Subbed, nice log. So, from your experience so far, would you recommend a stack of M-Sten and a 4-AD based product. Was thinking of running M-Sten in a few months but I don't want the lethargy that goes with it. Currently don't have access to Test E so will have to be OTC.
    Yes in fact I think I will be picking up a 2nd bottle of M-Sten to run with some 4-AD I already have.

Also welcome to the log.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

So ya lethargy is definitely a problem. I need my caffeine fix or else the day doesnt start right. Somehow need to find a way to get more/better sleep or something.

Just got home from lifting.

Deadlifts speed pulls 315, 355, 395, 435, 475
    Bent over BB rows ELECT 155/195/235/265/295 drop to 225 rep out
    DB bent over rows 3 sets of 10 reps 70/80/90
    Close grip lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps 15/15/15
    Shrugs 3 sets of 10 reps 275/275/275
    Wide grip high pulley cable rows
    Flat BB bench rest pause 275*17/?/4 Not sure how many I got on the 2nd set. The 1st set surprised me big time. That is estimated at 430 1 rep max. Obviously that is just a rough guess but that is 45 pounds more than I have ever tried. Dont plan on throwing that on the bar anytime soon though haha.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

I would NOT attempt that 1 rep max without working up to it lol. I like when I kinda blackout and just keep hitting reps on autopilot.

How do you do your shrugs? As for sleep, either a GH booster or sleep aid? Melatonin does nothing for me but I've used 3Z to knock out, gonna hop on IGF-2 soon and that gives me quality rest.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I would NOT attempt that 1 rep max without working up to it lol. I like when I kinda blackout and just keep hitting reps on autopilot.

How do you do your shrugs? As for sleep, either a GH booster or sleep aid? Melatonin does nothing for me but I've used 3Z to knock out, gonna hop on IGF-2 soon and that gives me quality rest.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Haha ya I wont be attempting that anytime soon. I have done some pause press reps estimated at around 370. Ya I was wondering when I was going to stop on the 1st set. Almost wonder about quality just because like you said I was on autopilot at the end.

As far as shrugs go I try to make sure I pull them back more than up. Trying to squeeze my shoulder blades together. Seems to focus on the traps more than just bouncing the bar up and down.

I am taking ZMK now and I am considering 3Z by AI like you said. Just feels like my mind races a bit when I try to sleep.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

My wife has prescription for Ambien. That stuff knocks me out like a light.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I use hypnadorn for sleep after night shift. Knocks me out cold.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Thanks trying to start it off right.

The other day(Tuesday) did another chest/back workout with some triceps thrown in. Need to get back on "schedule" for my lifting though.

The main things were

2 sets of 10 reps with 120s on flat DB press
    Incline BB press 3 sets of 10 reps 225,205,185

Underhand lat pulldowns
    T bar row machine 3 sets of 10 reps 4 plates

JM press messing around with 95,115,135 form needs work
    Seated overhead DB ext 2 sets of 10 reps the 2nd set had 3 negatives. 110 for 10 reps was easy. So I did 120 for the 2nd set. To be honest it was still pretty easy. The 120 is the most the place has. I keep my elbows in and use good ROM.

Couldnt sleep at all last night. Might have gotten 2 hours. So there was no way I was training today. Ended up getting 2 hours or so of nap time earlier tonight. Still had some carbs even though I didnt lift. Not too much but definitely a decent bit. Some rice with chicken covered in some sweet bbq sauce, a couple rice crispy treats(LOVE them), dried mango, and a LITTLE cheesecake to finish it off.

I am thinking the plan is to do a legit back workout tomorrow. Maybe some deadlifts. Friday will be shoulders. Then Saturday will be good ole legs.
    sweet baby ray's taste like candy to me...krogers ran it on sale for a $1.49 and i bought a dozen, lol.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%

sweet baby ray's taste like candy to me...krogers ran it on sale for a $1.49 and i bought a dozen, lol.
    OOOhhh Sweet Baby Ray's. For that price? I would stock up and sell it black market style. Guaranteed you could peddle it.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    OOOhhh Sweet Baby Ray's. For that price? I would stock up and sell it black market style. Guaranteed you could peddle it.

-OS-Team AppNut
    hell...i even put it on scrambled eggs-with bacon, of course...mmmmm
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sweet Baby Ray's ftw. If people give you a hard time about the boatloads of sugar, tell them you're 'cultivating mass' and they wish they could eat like you have to. Alls im sayin is, Coleman pounded that masterpiece and he made it work for him just fine.

I've taken some 3Z samples, def makes a difference. Doesn't necessarily grant deep sleep, but makes it easier to go to sleep and back to sleep if you wake to pee or w/e. Second time I took it I slept through my alarm for work for the first time ever; it goes off like a cannon. So I'll vouch for that stuff - it's definitely not snake oil.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That's so sick that 475 is a speed pull for you, that's my most recent max lol. Got 460 for a double no sweat yesterday though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull like you some day at least. Workouts are looking mean man.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Did some shoulders today. When I got there some guys I know were talking about strict standing press. 2 of them crossfit. The 3rd was seeing how much he could total with press, deadlift, and squat. Since I had never maxed on press I decided to join him.

205 went up easy.
    225 was still easy.
    245 went up fairly easy.
    265 just felt off when I started and didn't get it. Decided to go with it since it is my bodyweight. I know bodyweight for press is pretty decent.

Then I started my normal workout.

Seated bb press fat gripz elect 125/155/185/205/225 first time getting 225 for this and it looked and felt easy
    Up right cable rows psr
    Standing db lateral raise 2 sets of 10 reps 45/45

Close grip bench fat grips elect 225/245/265/285/305 most I have done. Didn't feel great but not a struggle by any means.
    Reverse grip bench 2 sets of 10 reps 225/225
    Seated overhead db ext 2 sets of 10 reps with 2nd set negatives 120/120 might have to start upping the reps since that is the heaviest db the place has. Got to love when I see others use the 120 for this and compare form.

Also it was kind of funny doing the standing press. The other guy got 175 at 220. The crossfitter I know got 185 at 185. Then the other crossfitter I didn't know said he got 135. I think it blew their might how much I could do. Got to love when you make others go wtf. Standing press isn't exactly something I work on a lot. Up until messing around with 531 recently I seemed to always hurt myself while doing any kind of standing press.

Debating what I want to do as far as lifting tomorrow. Legs is next up but I am going to a get together tomorrow night. It is no fun to pump up my legs for that. Granted it will be a bunch of couples ftl(oss) haha. On top of that it would mean my next workout on Monday would be chest and biceps. I do not like the idea of doing that at the start of the new year.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

lol at the sweet baby ray's talk in here.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    My wife has prescription for Ambien. That stuff knocks me out like a light.
    I have gotten prescribed it before and it didnt work that great for me. Had gotten myself on schedule better but been knocked off it a bit lately.

Candy bbq sauce sounds awesome to me. I have a Kroger where I live or 2 or 3 haha.

hell...i even put it on scrambled eggs-with bacon, of course...mmmmm
    Mmm I need to start eating bacon again. For a while eating bacon was a daily thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Sweet Baby Ray's ftw. If people give you a hard time about the boatloads of sugar, tell them you're 'cultivating mass' and they wish they could eat like you have to. Alls im sayin is, Coleman pounded that masterpiece and he made it work for him just fine.

I've taken some 3Z samples, def makes a difference. Doesn't necessarily grant deep sleep, but makes it easier to go to sleep and back to sleep if you wake to pee or w/e. Second time I took it I slept through my alarm for work for the first time ever; it goes off like a cannon. So I'll vouch for that stuff - it's definitely not snake oil.
    Tonight people did look at me a little funny when I ate an apple turnover topped with ice cream then 3 rice crispy treats haha. When I went to the chiropractor today they checked my weight. It was 268 with clothes on. Plus my BP was 129 over 92 so not terrible on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That's so sick that 475 is a speed pull for you, that's my most recent max lol. Got 460 for a double no sweat yesterday though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull like you some day at least. Workouts are looking mean man.
    Haha ya even now my deadlift is still pretty decent. Still disappointed it hasnt improved on this cycle. Although to be honest my deadlift never feels all that great and then I usually PR that day haha. It is weird like that for me.

lol at the sweet baby ray's talk in here.
    I cant recall ever having this amazing bbq sauce. Sounds like I need to pick some up tomorrow.

Earlier did chest and biceps. Nothing too special but a few increases.

Incline BB ELECT sets of 3s fat gripz started heavier today 165/205/235/265/295 Ya I did explosive reps with 295 on incline haha. Kind of makes one go WTF. These numbers were guesstimating my max at 345.
    Decline BB ELECT sets of 3 fat gripz 205/245/285/315/345 These numbers were guesstimating my max at 405.
    DB pullovers 2 sets of 10 with 85/85

Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8 reps
    BB curls PSR 50/70/90/100/110 Havent tried progressing on these but seem to get the job done
    Close grip lat pulldowns underhand PSR 3 mini sets
    Hammer curls 2 sets of 10 with 55s

Not a bad workout if you ask me. Thought about testing out my flat BB press today but decided against it since I did do shoulders and triceps last night. I think I will test it out soon though. The idea of pressing 405 sounds pretty awesome. Pretty sure that is what I will attempt with a decent spotter. The most I have done is 385 before but I definitely feel stronger now. These workouts are great for me.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Just looking
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

another killer workout, tom.....

try the sweet baby ray's, you will thank me!!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

I went ahead and ordered another bottle of M-Sten RX. Hopefully wont miss a dose but I had went back and forth with the idea of a 2nd bottle. Decided I can always stop any time I want. Going to add 4-DHEA by AMS. Got a few bottle I can use and start tomorrow. Hopefully it will help with the lethargy which has been my main complaint.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

I went ahead and ordered another bottle of M-Sten RX. Hopefully wont miss a dose but I had went back and forth with the idea of a 2nd bottle. Decided I can always stop any time I want. Going to add 4-DHEA by AMS. Got a few bottle I can use and start tomorrow. Hopefully it will help with the lethargy which has been my main complaint.
    280!!!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

280!!!!
    Uhhh hell no haha.

Felt like morning death again today. Basically a zombie till I go lift. Not sure if it is a combo of lethargy and sleep apnea though. It seemed like my sleep apnea was in check.

Todays workout was pretty blah. Way too many people. Had a hard time finding weights for squats. Had to use 35s and 25s because there were no 45s left. Plus had my first bout of back pumps for this cycle. They were real bad.

Squats 305*5, 355*3, 395*8
    Front squats 3 sets of 12 with 185

Seated leg curls psr
    Stiff leg deadlifts 2 sets of 10 with 245

Decided to call it a day after that. Not terribly bad but not my usual workout. My back was killing me today. Probably going to take some taurine throughout the day tomorrow.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

It wasnt exactly the most complete leg workout but damn my quads are hurting. I have that familiar pain in them. I guess the front squats did it. Quads feel like they want to lock up on me. Definitely need to get some good sleep tonight. Need to get some parts ordered for my CPAP machine. Training with this intensity requires some recovery. I was feeling like I was going to die during my workout and probably looked like it too. Of course the gym was PACKED with people. I have to say I love/hate it at the same time. Not exactly a people person especially when I lift but damn some of the females are so sexy. Saw this super petite white girl who probably weighs 1/3 of me and couldnt help but stare haha. This cycle might have me dragging ass but my libido isnt down.

Spent my night watching football. Not much of a game. Glad to see the SEC win another one. Kind of funny to hear some ESPN people say ND is built like an SEC team.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

will be watching this next half of your run closely.
    will you be going up to 30mg at all, or staying 20mg thruout?
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

It wasnt exactly the most complete leg workout but damn my quads are hurting. I have that familiar pain in them. I guess the front squats did it. Quads feel like they want to lock up on me. Definitely need to get some good sleep tonight. Need to get some parts ordered for my CPAP machine. Training with this intensity requires some recovery. I was feeling like I was going to die during my workout and probably looked like it too. Of course the gym was PACKED with people. I have to say I love/hate it at the same time. Not exactly a people person especially when I lift but damn some of the females are so sexy. Saw this super petite white girl who probably weighs 1/3 of me and couldnt help but stare haha. This cycle might have me dragging ass but my libido isnt down.

Spent my night watching football. Not much of a game. Glad to see the SEC win another one. Kind of funny to hear some ESPN people say ND is built like an SEC team.
    dude...you are going to have to find yourself a woman, lol.....

btw-nd was robbed!!! yeah, i am a sore loser, lol.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

hey snag, you tried sweet baby ray's yet!!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

hey snag, you tried sweet baby ray's yet!!!!
    ha.
    sure man, i've had it before.
    bout the only thing i have sauce on is ribs - and i don't eat them much.
    (will put away a couple racks if i am so inclined tho )
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

ha.
    sure man, i've had it before.
    bout the only thing i have sauce on is ribs - and i don't eat them much.
    (will put away a couple racks if i am so inclined tho )
    ok, cool-i thought at 1st you were living on bean sprouts and canned tuna...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

I dont see 30mg being a possibility to be honest. I think I would stay in bed all day and night haha. Already taking 30 minutes to just close my eyes now before I think about going to lift.

dude...you are going to have to find yourself a woman, lol.....

btw-nd was robbed!!! yeah, i am a sore loser, lol.
    That is the truth. I dont think 280 would help me find a woman haha.

That was a straight up beat down haha. Like they say men against boys which is funny when you consider Bama has a young team. Also what was up with them passing at Milliner all night? He seemed to be the 1 defensive player everyone agreed was NFL ready or whatever you want to say.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

don't know....i often wonder why coaches do the things they do. maybe someone fed nd false info about an injury or something, hell- who the duck knows, lol.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

I dont see 30mg being a possibility to be honest. I think I would stay in bed all day and night haha. Already taking 30 minutes to just close my eyes now before I think about going to lift.
    i feel ya.
    just thought maybe since you're going longer, and you're a bigger guy..prolly good idea to keep it level tho.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

don't know....i often wonder why coaches do the things they do. maybe someone fed nd false info about an injury or something, hell- who the duck knows, lol.
    I sure hope that was the case because they kept going after him and it didnt work at all haha. Get the duck out of here with that haha.

i feel ya.
    just thought maybe since you're going longer, and you're a bigger guy..prolly good idea to keep it level tho.
    I would usually follow that logic but 20mg seems to be more than enough even for a guy my size. People talking about starting at 30 are crazy if you ask me. I would say I am not prone to sides either.

Another packed day at the gym. Glad I was only doing shoulders/triceps.

Seated BB press fat gripz ELECT 135/165/195/215/235 Got a spotter and they as usual questioned why I even needed one as I got it easy. But my logic is that it only takes a little off balance to make these reps dangerous especially with suspect benches. Felt off balance the 2nd rep.
    Up right rows cable ELECT same weight as usual. No real way to go up now. I guess I could start heavier and make smaller jumps.
    Standind DB lateral raise 3 sets 45 for 10, 50 for 9, 55 for 7

Close grip bench fat gripz ELECT 225/245/265/285/315 Decided to try 315 for the 1st time. Not too long ago 315 probably would have been a struggle for a single doing regular bench. It is amazing what hard work will do. Not to say M-Sten hasnt helped bump me beyond what I have done in the past.
    Rope triceps ext extreme fat gripz 3 sets of 12 reps
    DB tricep ext 2 sets of 10 reps 2nd set with 3 negatives 120/120

Standing DB concentration curls 3 sets 60 for 5, 50 for 9, 40 for 12

Pretty dang good workout tonight. Much better than last night when I felt like I was going to die. Only negative is my right shoulder is feeling a bit banged up. Kind of sensitive to the touch. Definitely want to make sure it is well rested before I bench. Especially since I am hoping to try and max out with 405.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

Did back earlier today. So ya back pumps are definitely becoming an issue haha. Thinking squats and deadlifts might take a back seat the rest of this cycle. Cant remember a time when they were this bad. Almost took a break and laid down during my workout(which I did during legs).

Speed pulls 365/405/435/465/495 Didnt feel much like speed pulls towards the end. Just dont feel as strong when deadlifting. I would be lucky to get 600 I think.
    Close grip lat pulldowns 4 sets of 10
    Bent over BB rows underhand 3 sets of 10 with 225
    Wide grip lat pulldowns 2 sets of 10
    Bent over DB lateral raise 2 sets of 10 with 30s
    Rope face pulls 2 sets of 12

Back just locked up on me today. Definitely plan on foam rolling a bit. Plus my right arm is sore. More of a joint pain. It is in my biceps. Might try to self massage it a bit. Tomorrow I am doing chest/biceps and was hoping to max on flat bench IF I can get a decent spotter.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

m-sten or heavier training....that is the question!!!

back pumps that is.....
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.1%

Back just locked up on me today. Definitely plan on foam rolling a bit. Plus my right arm is sore. More of a joint pain. It is in my biceps. Might try to self massage it a bit.
    i feel pretty good these days, in PCT..

stay thirsty, my friend.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

m-sten or heavier training....that is the question!!!

back pumps that is.....
    I am thinking M-Sten but it wasnt an issue early in the cycle. When the back pumps were bad on leg day I hadnt really even started yet. Plus they came early when I was doing deadlifts yesterday.

i feel pretty good these days, in PCT..

stay thirsty, my friend.
    Ya in some ways PCT will be a relief but I want to get a little more awesome before I stop this cycle. Keep it up during PCT.

Thanks will do. I am killing some water.

Getting ready to go do chest/biceps. Possibly going to do a video.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:25 AM