Tomahawk Training with M-Sten RX(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

john madden has a advantage, he has video games named after him-even though he is really old!!!
    And a ton of tough actin tenactin!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

john madden has a advantage, he has video games named after him-even though he is really old!!!
    Tom dressed up as madden for halloween this year.. just given him hellz
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    lol...it's all becoming clear now!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you have the worst luck with the lady's, lol....
    Man I really do. Hate the idea of asking friends for help. My friend Michael said something about asking his wife about setting me up with her cousin. That was before they left on a cruise. Not really a big fan of the idea since I havent had much luck with girls. The last thing I want to do is fack up some friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Where was the invite dude!?
    Honestly I didnt invite anyone. Just posted the link in some of the M-Sten RX threads and my log.

John madden doesnt... maybe they will say they date john madden on steroids...? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    In the girl's defense she was dumb as hell haha.

Come on you know that was a legit Halloween costume. Wasnt lean enough to show off the body. Maybe next year I can. I have something in mind already.

5. Awesome leg massage. I go back on Saturday. Couldnt sleep worth a damn last night though. Probably would have taken today off if I hadnt gotten the massage today.

Squats 305*5, 345*3, 385*9
    Leg press 5 sets of 12 with 540. I swear I make them as difficult as possible because I hate collecting plates. Plus it seemed like the gym was missing some 45s today.

Seated leg curl PSR 2 sets 75/120/165/195/210
    Lying leg curl 2 sets 10 reps plus 3 negatives on both 130 for both sets
    Romanian deadlift 3 sets of 10 reps with 275 pounds. Very light but made it work.

Seated calf raise 100 reps in as few sets as possible with 45 pounds
    Calf press on hack squat machine 3 sets of 10 reps 350 pounds
    Tibialis raise 3 sets of 15 reps with 45 pound DB

Ab roller 3 sets of 10 reps
    Wood chopper 2 sets of 12 reps per side
    Landmines 3 sets of 10 reps

It was a long grueling workout. Felt pretty beaten up at the end. Muscles didnt really give out it was more mental fatigue. In need of a rest day. No point in lifting if I cant give it all.

My post workout timing got screwed up a bit. Didnt get my meal in as early as I would have liked. It was jasmine rice, baked chicken, sweet potatoe, and bacon. Not sure it did the trick. Feeling quite light headed right now as I type this up. Never experience hypo but something is up.
    •   

6. Just not enough weight in the gym for you. Always happens in the leg area. You really banged through that last set of squats almost to 400!
    RLD's I tend to stay lighter with to save my back and look more toward working through tension. Plus my grip sucks and I'll drop 275.

Go rest brotha, the last thing you want it to burn out right as your getting started. Take the day off, you'll be glad.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

7. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Just not enough weight in the gym for you. Always happens in the leg area. You really banged through that last set of squats almost to 400!
    RLD's I tend to stay lighter with to save my back and look more toward working through tension. Plus my grip sucks and I'll drop 275.

Go rest brotha, the last thing you want it to burn out right as your getting started. Take the day off, you'll be glad.

-OS-Team AppNut
    No the place is just cheap. They dont buy stuff "we" need just what is new and trendy. Ya it was nice to see my squats go up. They still dont feel quite right. Still room for improvement in form that is for sure.
    I was using over/under for the RDL. Was on a platform and dont like the idea of my grip even considering going out. Plus 1 of the guys I was lifting with told me how he smashed his hand doing exactly what we were doing. Wonder if my grip would hold up. Been making a point to improve it through the use of fat gripz. In a video a while back I deadlifted 625 and held it for a legitimate 10 seconds.

Tomorrow will probably be a work, eat, shower, nap kind of day.

Feeling less foggy right now. Had an apple turnover topped with vanilla ice cream

8. Now it's a party!!!!

9. take the dammed rest day...

btw-diet seems right on point!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    take the dammed rest day...

btw-diet seems right on point!!!
    Ya I rested today it has been nice. The bad thing is on my off days it is ULTRA low carb. So far I have only had trace amounts of carbs from eggs... haha.

The diet is epic and works. I wish I would have fully understood and known about it sooner.

Might be doing another 4 days on before I rest again. I am thinking W chest/biceps TH deadlifts plus back F shoulders/triceps Sa legs Su off

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I rested today it has been nice. The bad thing is on my off days it is ULTRA low carb. So far I have only had trace amounts of carbs from eggs... haha.

The diet is epic and works. I wish I would have fully understood and known about it sooner.

Might be doing another 4 days on before I rest again. I am thinking W chest/biceps TH deadlifts plus back F shoulders/triceps Sa legs Su off
    for me i have gone to every other day for lifting, just don't feel 100% when i do back to back training days. but, if i were your age i would be doing what you are doing, so 'get er done'.....but take a rest day when your body tells you that you need one.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for me i have gone to every other day for lifting, just don't feel 100% when i do back to back training days. but, if i were your age i would be doing what you are doing, so 'get er done'.....but take a rest day when your body tells you that you need one.
    Ya I dont usually lift this often but being on cycle helps. Honestly my muscles feel fine but I can tell I feel run down CNS wise. Just going by feel mostly. The goal is to lift legs on Saturday. Got another visit to the chiropractor and massage therapist. I think the schedule I have will work well. Then I will just do back hypertrophy on Monday then chest/biceps on Tuesday and be back on "schedule."

Speaking of massage therapist I noticed she had quite an ass last time. Then last night while doing deadlifts last night a great point came up. Yoga pants or any stretchy tight pants can make ALMOST any butt look like an ass. It is like a bra for their butt. Another way for the females to mislead us... but I will enjoy the view

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    inn
    I guess you can come in even if you are a patriots fan haha.

13. you just happened to think of her butt while doing deads, lol.

must be love!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya I dont usually lift this often but being on cycle helps. Honestly my muscles feel fine but I can tell I feel run down CNS wise. Just going by feel mostly. The goal is to lift legs on Saturday. Got another visit to the chiropractor and massage therapist. I think the schedule I have will work well. Then I will just do back hypertrophy on Monday then chest/biceps on Tuesday and be back on "schedule."

Speaking of massage therapist I noticed she had quite an ass last time. Then last night while doing deadlifts last night a great point came up. Yoga pants or any stretchy tight pants can make ALMOST any butt look like an ass. It is like a bra for their butt. Another way for the females to mislead us... but I will enjoy the view
    Yes yes it is.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you just happened to think of her butt while doing deads, lol.

must be love!!!
    Haha if I thought of a girl while actually doing deadlifts I would have to marry her. But this girl has some magic in her hands. If I could I would get a massage from her before EVERY workout.

I didnt think of her butt in particular in that situation but I recalled that she had yoga type pants on. The discussion was how I would much rather be just watching some girls do cardio. The other guy talked about how there were some hot females doing cardio today. I immediately said the woman in the blue yoga pants and we both laughed because that was exactly who were thinking about. Then I went on a mini rant about how yoga pants make any butt look 10 times better. I probably did this while being extremely loud since I have no volume setting on my voice.

16. Just a few numbers from my chest/biceps workout tonight.

Incline BB last set of ELECT was 275 for 3 reps Extreme Fat Gripz
    Decline BB last set of ELECT was 315 for 3 reps Extreme Fat Gripz
    Flat BB pause press 315 for 3 reps. Honestly I was hoping to get maybe 2 reps. Only slowed down a little bit on the 3rd rep.

A crazy pump for biceps but no numbers worth mentioning.

17. so what's your take on this m-sten? how bad is liver toxicity suppossed to be?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so what's your take on this m-sten? how bad is liver toxicity suppossed to be?
    So far I cant imagine complaining. This stuff is kicking in quick. Didnt think 2 reps were going to be clean on 315 today and got 3 fairly easy. Will be testing more strength numbers soon. Also 275 for 3 explosive reps on incline is fun.

Liver toxicity isnt supposed to be bad but we all know how that goes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    So far I cant imagine complaining. This stuff is kicking in quick. Didnt think 2 reps were going to be clean on 315 today and got 3 fairly easy. Will be testing more strength numbers soon. Also 275 for 3 explosive reps on incline is fun.

Liver toxicity isnt supposed to be bad but we all know how that goes.
    my liver values got pretty bad there for awhile, but i have discovered tudca and big improvements have been made. i really want to jump back into a ph cycle at some point, but i need to be cautious.

btw- i highly recommend tudca!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

my liver values got pretty bad there for awhile, but i have discovered tudca and big improvements have been made. i really want to jump back into a ph cycle at some point, but i need to be cautious.

btw- i highly recommend tudca!!!
    I agree.

My liver values pretty much remained the same after an mdrol cycle while using just Tucda and NAC.
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Felt a bit run down today, but it could have been because I was ultra low carb yesterday. Cant imagine going 2 days in a row without lifting. Plus last night didnt get in the carbs like I needed to. Not sure if I would call it lethargy yet.

Today was back. Wasnt sure which workout I wanted to do. Here are some highlights.

Speed pulls working up to 505 for 3 reps. Felt a bit weak on deadlifts. Was considering trying to go heavy today for a single or double but just wasnt feeling deadlifts. They just seem to be off lately.

ELECT bentover BB rows overhand worked up to 275 for 3 reps
    Close grip lat pulldowns extreme fat grips 3 sets of 8 reps with 15. Last set pulled them off after 8 reps and did 3 negatives.
    Shrugs DBs 3 sets of 12 reps 90/100/100 pounds
    Seated high pulley wide grip rows PSR 70/115/160/190/205 pounds Felt much easier today. Must be getting stronger.
    Bent over DB lateral raise 3 sets of 10 reps 45 pounds

Wore a little tighter shirt today. Well it is tighter now haha. Checked weight post workout and I was 263.6 pounds.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Felt a bit run down today, but it could have been because I was ultra low carb yesterday. Cant imagine going 2 days in a row without lifting. Plus last night didnt get in the carbs like I needed to. Not sure if I would call it lethargy yet.
    hmmm similar feeling myself.
    will be watching this.

Wore a little tighter shirt today. Well it is tighter now haha. Checked weight post workout and I was 263.6 pounds.
    beast.

23. yup...snag has it right:

BEAST
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Been fighting something myself the last few days. Had a good workout today but can't seem to get enough food in. Stomach is constantly queezy.

Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Sten RX - My first PH log - Sponsored
    By dkgreene88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
  2. Burning the fat off with Pyro RX (Sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
  3. gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 07:06 PM
  4. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  5. Tomahawk Chop with PAL (LR & AE Sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 11:25 AM