Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    I have missed a week of lifting due to holidays and other reasons, got back in gym this am felt like crap haven't been eating good. It was hard to get thru workout and to do weight that was easy last week. What's your serm line up? Iv had some issues in pct already that I didn't during cycle, my pee ain't as clear as I would like no matter how much water I drink and I'm having cramps everywhere alot an special in my lower back. My joints seem to be improving a bit but I'm taking extra stuff for my joints
    Yeah it's a bad time to be cycling / pcting over the holiday season lol. I'm just doing a Nolva and DAA. Nice and simple lol. For cramps try dosing taurine and magnesium. My joints arefinally starting to feel normal thank **** lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah it's a bad time to be cycling / pcting over the holiday season lol. I'm just doing a Nolva and DAA. Nice and simple lol. For cramps try dosing taurine and magnesium. My joints arefinally starting to feel normal thank **** lol.
    Yea that's for sure must be nice to keep it that simple and have it work, iv been on taurine since day one today is a little Better but I wasn't active at all
    •   
       


  3. Week one of pct is in the bags, not much different to report strength down slightly appetite is way up joints are improving more to come!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Week one of pct is in the bags, not much different to report strength down slightly appetite is way up joints are improving more to come!!!
    With the increased appetite I wonder of you had some liver stress or damage going on that is beginning to resolve. Should help you keep gains to eat in PCT though. good luck

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    With the increased appetite I wonder of you had some liver stress or damage going on that is beginning to resolve. Should help you keep gains to eat in PCT though. good luck
    That was a thought I had but there weren't really any signs of any liver stress until after I started pct and that lasted two days
    •   
       


  6. Workout update this morning I did chest and Normally ill do a heavy weight circuit that looks like this

    30 sec jump jack
    4 flat bench reps
    6 incline reps
    8 decline reps
    10 push ups x4 no breaks
    Rest 3 mins then
    4 pull ups
    6 push ups weighted
    8 high flys
    10 low flys
    Jump rope 30 secs x4 no breaks

    Today I did a normal lift for chest

    Did flat bench 185 for 20 reps
    205 for 15 reps
    225 for 10 reps
    275 for 5 reps
    Rest between each set 60 secs

    Incline press 135 for 20
    185 for 15
    205 for 10
    225 for 5 rest the same

    Decline 205 for 15
    255 for 10
    275 for 8
    285 for 5

  7. Unfortunately I've lost 5lbs somehow, however I feel my appearance hasn't changed my body fat is at 7 percent haven't been able to get back into insanity joints still don't feel good enough to jump around and I'm still sluggish in the am four the first couple hours

  8. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Unfortunately I've lost 5lbs somehow, however I feel my appearance hasn't changed my body fat is at 7 percent haven't been able to get back into insanity joints still don't feel good enough to jump around and I'm still sluggish in the am four the first couple hours
    Wouldn't stress about the weight loss bro its more than likely it's just glycogen and water.

  9. Latest photo after weight loss

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Wouldn't stress about the weight loss bro its more than likely it's just glycogen and water.
    I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance

  11. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance
    I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.
    Well this is true

  13. Really bad back cramps from low back to lats toda real bad... Only update

  14. in on this

  15. Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control

  16. Have you tried supplementing magnesium??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Have you tried supplementing magnesium??
    Haven't got a supplement of it but my multi has some in it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control
    Potassium seems to help me in this area a lot!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Potassium seems to help me in this area a lot!
    Through supplementation or nutrition ?

  20. Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    Sounds good ill be picking some up tomorrow

  22. Little update strength is finally back to where it was while on cycle, vascularity has decreased a bit. I'm still really tired most the time and sexual I'm still not back to normal. Joints still giving me some issues but I'm planning ok starting back on insanity Monday anyways

  23. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Sounds good ill be picking some up tomorrow
    I hope it works for you,it's worth it to try since its so cheap.helps me for sure tho!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I hope it works for you,it's worth it to try since its so cheap.helps me for sure tho!
    I picked some up so we shall see

  25. Now that I'm half way thru my pct, I'm having some bad breakouts specially on my chest. My nipples at times seem odd, don't know exactly how to describe it but Iv never gotten gyno and mine aren't sensitive now or have hard granuals in them. They just seen a bit flat an at times like there's water in them if that makes since. Any ideas?

  26. Starting to get back my energy and not feel so lathargic, still having the breakouts and oilyness and nipple issues however. Think I'm going to throw a AI in the mix now what you think?

  27. Since switching workouts to where it's 4 days befor hitting the same group again as appose to a six day a week two groups a day iv noticed alot more growth but decline in strength small update as far as cycle pretty much all sides gone now 3 weeks into post still haven't gotten back to insanity lookin forward to getting going again

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    Think it worked no more cramps!

  29. Almost time for "after" pics...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. Arzi75's Super Cissus RX Log
    By Arzi75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in