Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Wouldn't stress about the weight loss bro its more than likely it's just glycogen and water.
    I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance


  2. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    I didn't retain much water but I guess it's possible only other issue is nipples have a abnormal appearance
    I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I lost 4lb in my pct. I wasn't showing much bloat either but remember for each g of glycogen your body retains 3-4g of water. Not to mention cycling also makes your carry intracellular water as well.
    Well this is true
    •   
       


  4. Really bad back cramps from low back to lats toda real bad... Only update

  5. in on this

  6. Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control

  7. Have you tried supplementing magnesium??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Have you tried supplementing magnesium??
    Haven't got a supplement of it but my multi has some in it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Anyone have any ideas about the back cramps? Not the same feeling as during cycle and I'm on taurine lots of water bcaa can't seem to get them under control
    Potassium seems to help me in this area a lot!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Potassium seems to help me in this area a lot!
    Through supplementation or nutrition ?

  11. Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    Sounds good ill be picking some up tomorrow

  13. Little update strength is finally back to where it was while on cycle, vascularity has decreased a bit. I'm still really tired most the time and sexual I'm still not back to normal. Joints still giving me some issues but I'm planning ok starting back on insanity Monday anyways

  14. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Sounds good ill be picking some up tomorrow
    I hope it works for you,it's worth it to try since its so cheap.helps me for sure tho!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I hope it works for you,it's worth it to try since its so cheap.helps me for sure tho!
    I picked some up so we shall see

  16. Now that I'm half way thru my pct, I'm having some bad breakouts specially on my chest. My nipples at times seem odd, don't know exactly how to describe it but Iv never gotten gyno and mine aren't sensitive now or have hard granuals in them. They just seen a bit flat an at times like there's water in them if that makes since. Any ideas?

  17. Starting to get back my energy and not feel so lathargic, still having the breakouts and oilyness and nipple issues however. Think I'm going to throw a AI in the mix now what you think?

  18. Since switching workouts to where it's 4 days befor hitting the same group again as appose to a six day a week two groups a day iv noticed alot more growth but decline in strength small update as far as cycle pretty much all sides gone now 3 weeks into post still haven't gotten back to insanity lookin forward to getting going again

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Potassium Gluconate.very cheap but helps me a lot when I need it,I personally find around 4000mg to help.
    Think it worked no more cramps!

  20. Almost time for "after" pics...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Think it worked no more cramps!
    Very nice,sometimes it's the simple things and people over analyze.glad it helped!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Almost time for "after" pics...
    Almost got another week off pct, my diet has been worse this week than it has in the past two years and I've been sick for a week no workouts...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Very nice,sometimes it's the simple things and people over analyze.glad it helped!
    Indeed we do

  24. I have lost another four pounds since my last update, if I can somehow keep from dropping anymore the cycle will have only gained me 7 lbs leading me to believe the cycle was a comete waste

  25. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    I have lost another four pounds since my last update, if I can somehow keep from dropping anymore the cycle will have only gained me 7 lbs leading me to believe the cycle was a comete waste
    Seven lbs in four weeks is still a lot. More than the 1lb you could have gained naturally.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Seven lbs in four weeks is still a lot. More than the 1lb you could have gained naturally.
    In normal circumstances I would agree with you, however I was 190 before my injury and wasn't able to do any lifting for 8 months went down to 165. Now in the past when I've been injured I bounce back pretty fast as far as strength and special size however this time has not happen, I could have naturally gotten to where I am now without all the side effects the cycle caused me.

  27. Yea im with u.. This dmz 2.0 is overrated as f#ck, small gainz, very little pump and lost most after the cycle.. Glad i didnt stick right up on the shii

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Infekted_87 View Post
    Yea im with u.. This dmz 2.0 is overrated as f#ck, small gainz, very little pump and lost most after the cycle.. Glad i didnt stick right up on the shii
    The only time I noticed anything good out of it was the last week... It wasn't the worst ever but the effects didn't outweigh the side effects

  29. Yeah the side effects for me sucked.. lethargy was worse than sdrol or havoc, i gained less, and not much strength at all.. ended up selling my other bottles

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Infekted_87 View Post
    Yeah the side effects for me sucked.. lethargy was worse than sdrol or havoc, i gained less, and not much strength at all.. ended up selling my other bottles
    Should sold them to me super dmz is awesome. Hate it didn't work for you.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Infekted_87 View Post
    Yeah the side effects for me sucked.. lethargy was worse than sdrol or havoc, i gained less, and not much strength at all.. ended up selling my other bottles
    No doubt I've taken a few stronger compounds and not taken support supps and had less sides haha oddness for sure

  32. Quote Originally Posted by scw538 View Post

    Should sold them to me super dmz is awesome. Hate it didn't work for you.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I hate it didn't work to seemed to be perfect solution, I'm not totally writing it off whenever I get my full strength back from surgery and hit a brick wall again I'm not appose to trying to again prolly a double dose though

  33. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Now that I'm half way thru my pct, I'm having some bad breakouts specially on my chest. My nipples at times seem odd, don't know exactly how to describe it but Iv never gotten gyno and mine aren't sensitive now or have hard granuals in them. They just seen a bit flat an at times like there's water in them if that makes since. Any ideas?
    Same thing always happens to me Every single cycle, it will go away eventually.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27 View Post
    Same thing always happens to me Every single cycle, it will go away eventually.
    Makes me feel some better just never had it with any other cycles

  35. So my cycle and post cycle is now complete I don't know if much has changed as far as looks but I do see myself everyday so who knows

  36. As a finally review I give super dmz 2.0 a 6/10. It wasn't the worst cycle I have ever taken but it didn't do much over all and had to many side effects that didn't counter act the gains. I only had one week that was a really good week as far as gains weight and body wise. I got really achy joints, BP rose, and oily skin leading to breakouts that have still yet to go away on chest and back even after post cycle. I kept this log going to maybe help someone that's on the fence about going on dmz so hopefully it'll assist someone I. Making a good choice. I haven't seen many logs that continue through post cycle so I decided to so that I go for blood work this week so ill update that as well. If I decide to so DMZ again ill double the dose but at this time I believe it's highly unlikely for me to ever use it again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:47 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
  4. Arzi75's Super Cissus RX Log
    By Arzi75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in