Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated

    Pre workout!

    Gotta push through it bro
    I'm trying not to use pre workouts cause I was Hooked on them to the point if I forgot to pack it I wouldn't go to the gym! Plus trying to keep BP down during cycle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Are you using any sort of test base?
    That should kill the lethargy..
    I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms
    •   
       


  3. I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms
    Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????

  5. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post

    Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????
    I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

    Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

    Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...
    That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!
    Cultivating Mass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

    Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

    Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..
    I love trib! Might give that a try when it comes out

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!
    Def not feeling like super man this isn't the best cycle I've ever ran, tomorrow is half way and I don't want to use the word disappointed but expected more

  9. What does a typically days diet look like?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    What does a typically days diet look like?
    2pm shake then insanity
    3pm Greek yogurt and gym to lift
    4pm eggs turkey bacon oatmeal with green peppers
    6pm red meat normally filet mignon sweet potato asparagus
    8pm chicken green beans brown rice
    10pm turkey roast or burger broccoli and sweet potato
    12pm shake with carb complex and apple
    4am isolate shake
    6am bcaa and carb complex
    630 hour of a weight cardio ab martial art circuit
    8 shake and bed

    That's a typical day now if work is busy I might miss a meal

  11. Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost

  12. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost
    Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?
    Nope to all

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?
    Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

    Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep
    Your morning piss will always be colored due to your body dehydrating while you sleep. If your urine stays colored all day regardless of whether your drinking fockloads of water look into a liver values blood test.

  16. Uh oh man flu season..u get flu shot?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Your morning piss will always be colored due to your body dehydrating while you sleep. If your urine stays colored all day regardless of whether your drinking fockloads of water look into a liver values blood test.
    Honestly when not on cycles my morning pee is clear too! But na liver is good got blood work done before cycle and got it done today half way thru cycle and ill get after post

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Uh oh man flu season..u get flu shot?
    Yupp got it early this year, I took today off lifting and cardio as I did yeaturday to er cooperate and I just think I was over doing it I feel good again looking to start lifting back tomorrow and I will only do cardio on my none lifting days for rest of cycle. I am switching lifting from six days a week to chest and back one day legs next day off third day fourth day arms off fifth and six repeat....

  19. Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Only thing j experienced was increased aggression and acne.
    I normally shut down downstairs an have fierce breakouts, this cycle has had very little change in aggression or acne, but being that the positives from this cycle are few and far between that could be why there aren't many as normal side effects either

  21. Just a little update I cut back my cardio and killed chest and back I just can't seem to get a good pump no matter what I do in gym, also for some reason the cleaner my diet is.... The worse I feel it's weird I'm half way and all I got to say is the second half better pick up the pace if this stuff wants a decent review

  22. Are you getting adequate rest each night?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    Are you getting adequate rest each night?
    Yup my sleep hasn't been effected by this cycle, I normally sleep 8 hours a night

  24. After initially gaining around a pound a day an gaining ten pounds I know have Lost 5 and been even there for a week. Not happy at all about this cycle may be worst one I've ever ran

  25. That sucks man. And you haven't been leaning out to lose any of that weight? You think maybe it's water/glycogen? Hope it gets better
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. Arzi75's Super Cissus RX Log
    By Arzi75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 07:43 AM
Log in
Log in