Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. I know how you feel. I had knee surgery a few years ago, and I couldn't believe how much strength I lost. Any sides yet?

2. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay
    I know how you feel. I had knee surgery a few years ago, and I couldn't believe how much strength I lost. Any sides yet?
    Mild headaches first few days but I'm adjusted now, chest and back breakouts, and loss of flexibility other then smooth sailing well see at the end of week two
    •   

3. Subbski

4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    Subbski
    Good to see you found it to my new log my man haha

5. Up another pound, today is off day for lifting. Wife doesn't know I started running this and said for the past week iv been short and in a bad mood, so being a week in I guess I'm having a new side kick it
    •   

6. Down 3lbs... I'm baffled. Appetite is plumittng as well. Workouts are amazing tho

7. My buddy was just telling me about a supplement that increases appetite dramatically. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure if you google that you could find something to help

8. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Down 3lbs... I'm baffled. Appetite is plumittng as well. Workouts are amazing tho
    Getting leaner?

Try black hole by controlled labs

9. Pretty easy to fluctuate a few lbs throughout the day..i wouldn't worry. Plus if lifts are up and everything in the mirror is improving, who gives a **** about the scale??
    Cultivating Mass.

10. Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay
    My buddy was just telling me about a supplement that increases appetite dramatically. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure if you google that you could find something to help
    I'm not really keen on adding any more pills to my reg! I'm still getting around 4500 cals a day but I'm just not Hungary like normal

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated

Getting leaner?

Try black hole by controlled labs
    Hmm not so much it's tough to say I was low bf starting out its only been a week so hard to say I notice much other then fuller harder muscles with better then I thought first time back in gym in 8 months workouts

12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Pretty easy to fluctuate a few lbs throughout the day..i wouldn't worry. Plus if lifts are up and everything in the mirror is improving, who gives a **** about the scale??
    Dude I love you perspective! Good vibes, I don't normally go by scales but to rate this cycle an notice how much I go up daily it is a number I look at!

13. Just woke up got to hustle to hit gym for arms and get insanity in before work, up two pounds today. Got to clean diet up a little tonight, woke up late yeaturday and didn't have time to cook

14. Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted

15. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted
    That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha
    Cultivating Mass.

16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha
    Ha almost went there actually, I am upping my carbs today I forgot my car supplement I normally take post workout yeaturday an had minimal carbs in meals

17. Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...

18. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...
    Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
    Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..
    Cultivating Mass.

19. Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
    Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..
    Didn't get to the gym at all, I work third shift so I do good to be awake by 2pm gym closes at 7pm and I just couldn't get there by then yeaturday

21. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2
    Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.
    Nice, first week was amazing! I feel like I've hit a brick wall this second week. How far into PCT are you and what's the results with that?

22. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted
    Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27

Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.
    Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks

24. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks
    Pre workout!

Gotta push through it bro

25. Are you using any sort of test base?
    That should kill the lethargy..
    Cultivating Mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM
  2. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:18 PM