Super dmz 2.0 rx log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated

Getting leaner?

Try black hole by controlled labs
    Hmm not so much it's tough to say I was low bf starting out its only been a week so hard to say I notice much other then fuller harder muscles with better then I thought first time back in gym in 8 months workouts

2. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Pretty easy to fluctuate a few lbs throughout the day..i wouldn't worry. Plus if lifts are up and everything in the mirror is improving, who gives a **** about the scale??
    Dude I love you perspective! Good vibes, I don't normally go by scales but to rate this cycle an notice how much I go up daily it is a number I look at!
    •   

3. Just woke up got to hustle to hit gym for arms and get insanity in before work, up two pounds today. Got to clean diet up a little tonight, woke up late yeaturday and didn't have time to cook

4. Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted

5. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted
    That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

That sucks. Could be you need more carbs? Go hit up chipotle after a good workout tomorrow haha
    Ha almost went there actually, I am upping my carbs today I forgot my car supplement I normally take post workout yeaturday an had minimal carbs in meals

7. Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...

8. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Up a pound today ended up not getting to gym for leg day again...
    Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
    Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..
    Cultivating Mass.

9. Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.

10. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

Skipping leg day or skipping the gym?
    Its pretty sad but if i miss a day, it better be a fµckin leg day..
    Didn't get to the gym at all, I work third shift so I do good to be awake by 2pm gym closes at 7pm and I just couldn't get there by then yeaturday

11. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2
    Well I just finished a bottle of sdmz 2.0 and its legit, gained 11lbs lost some fat and strength went up nicely.
    Nice, first week was amazing! I feel like I've hit a brick wall this second week. How far into PCT are you and what's the results with that?

12. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Up until today I have felt awsome physic wise on cycle, today's my whole body feels limp and muscles feel unfull. Not sure what this is all about but I'm going to tweak macros for tomorrow and we will go from there ill keep yaw posted
    Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27

Dmz makes me lethargic as hell. Upping the carbs and adding in some caffeine has always helped a little bit.
    Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks

14. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    Ill have to try that I just went to gym for chest and back which is my fav, it was the worst workout I can ever remember I made it 40% thru chest and couldn't even sip water without getting so lathargic I just left it sucks
    Pre workout!

Gotta push through it bro

15. Are you using any sort of test base?
    That should kill the lethargy..
    Cultivating Mass.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated

Pre workout!

Gotta push through it bro
    I'm trying not to use pre workouts cause I was Hooked on them to the point if I forgot to pack it I wouldn't go to the gym! Plus trying to keep BP down during cycle

17. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Are you using any sort of test base?
    That should kill the lethargy..
    I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms

18. I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...

19. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

I am using a small amount I forgot it the last couple days when all this started, I crushed carbs yeaturday and feel completely new today, bout to get the day started and pop in insanity an the crush arms
    Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????

20. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post

Jw have you ever tried DHEA or more along the lines of a trib type a guy????
    I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..
    Cultivating Mass.

21. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25 View Post
    I think after today I'm going switch my 6 day a week lifting to every other day I almost feel more harm then good is coming out of it this way...
    That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!
    Cultivating Mass.

22. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

I prefer using a dhea transdermal like transaderm, or dermacrine. Derma is no longer in production and transaderm is now sold for a ridiculous price..

Good news its bps is releasing a new dhea trans here soon.

Trib might be ok for pct but even then i don't really notice much..
    I love trib! Might give that a try when it comes out

23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

That's rough..you should be feeling like superman right now!
    Def not feeling like super man this isn't the best cycle I've ever ran, tomorrow is half way and I don't want to use the word disappointed but expected more

24. What does a typically days diet look like?

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    What does a typically days diet look like?
    2pm shake then insanity
    3pm Greek yogurt and gym to lift
    4pm eggs turkey bacon oatmeal with green peppers
    6pm red meat normally filet mignon sweet potato asparagus
    8pm chicken green beans brown rice
    10pm turkey roast or burger broccoli and sweet potato
    12pm shake with carb complex and apple
    4am isolate shake
    6am bcaa and carb complex
    630 hour of a weight cardio ab martial art circuit
    8 shake and bed

That's a typical day now if work is busy I might miss a meal

26. Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost

27. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Bad day today think I'm getting sick I'm super achey nauseous and headache haven't been able to eat at all I've been up 10 hours and only had a jimmy dean all natural turkey sausage an egg white crosaint a whey shake and a turkey sandwich and the thought of food makes me puke almost
    Any abdominal pain? Dark urine? Yellowing skin or eyes?

28. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Nope to all

29. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep

30. Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25

Some mornings my first urination is slightly dark due to fact I cut water intake off two three hours before bed and I take a shake last thing before sleep
    Your morning piss will always be colored due to your body dehydrating while you sleep. If your urine stays colored all day regardless of whether your drinking fockloads of water look into a liver values blood test.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM
  2. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"
    By The Neck in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:18 PM
  3. Arzi75's Super Cissus RX Log
    By Arzi75 in forum Supplement Logs