LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 4789
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I do a 3 day split when I do giant sets they can be time consuming and killer...
    Yeah, I don't usually do them but I didn't have much time so I had to...

3 day split for me too right now, 2 day split wouldn't have worked, workouts would be damn long..

Legs today!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

I had to improvise again.
    Been doing the same thing this week. So many new year Resolutionists!
    Independent Review
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Been doing the same thing this week. So many new year Resolutionists!

And next month they're all gone like every year before

So yesterday I took my last dose of Ignite 2. I love that stuff and wait to receive another bottle

Workout didn't went so well:

- Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 @ 265lbs + shrugs 4x265lbs (PR) -> 12x180lbs -> 15x135lbs
    - Paused front squat: 5 sets of 5 @ 165lbs (easy)
    - Calf raises in smith machine: 3 sets of 20-25 @ 90lbs + bar

I just wasn't in the right mood but weight was easy, especially paused front squats. I decided to take it easy on deadlifts again which was good: it irritated my back and I was barely able to move few hours later. Don't know why; light weights and form was damn close to perfect. Maybe it is still the old injury haunting me! I'm glad that I didn't go heavy like I thought I'd go.. Weird thing is that only dwadlift seems to do that for me - I can go heavy on front squats with no problems.

5 days and then I'll go to Germany. I'm so excited to see what that country has to offer me (gotta check few supplement stores there). I think PH's are banned there like they were in Czech Republic bit maybe I can find something else.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah the new years newbs ... fug I might have to deal with them Monday. Oh well at 6:30 am it should not be as bad.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah the new years newbs ... fug I might have to deal with them Monday. Oh well at 6:30 am it should not be as bad.

It'd be awesome to be able to train that early but no... 12 at earliest for me when I'm on holiday!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I was about to say I think I only have 1 extra person in the gym at 4:30AM that is one of the things I love about going in that early. No crowds, no BS, no groups of hard d*cks staring at my wife waiting for me to beat them with a dumbbell... WAIT WHAT?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I was about to say I think I only have 1 extra person in the gym at 4:30AM that is one of the things I love about going in that early. No crowds, no BS, no groups of hard d*cks staring at my wife waiting for me to beat them with a dumbbell... WAIT WHAT?
    Damn. Lol. Love it...
    Independent Review
  8. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hehe, I lol'd

Yesterday I trained upper back and biceps. It was intense.

9 sets of 11 @ BW chin-ups (personal best, first 8 sets were paused)
    1 set of 9

Hammer curls with bar:
    5 sets, heaviest one was 5x35lbs + weight of the bar

It was way better than last similar workout, rest periods were so short. Couldn't finish the last set but still happy!
    And I friggin' love that hammer bar. It's a shame that they don't have it in my regular gym.

DOMS is pretty bad today. We'll see if I'll hit the gym today, maybe not..
    Olympus Labs Rep
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Just keep sluggin
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

11. Professional Member

Yesterday I trained chest. Still a week and half of PCT left.

- BB flat bench: many sets of 5-6, heaviest 4 were @ 150lbs and then I repped out 20 reps with it. No shoulder discomfort.
    - BB military press: 3 sets of 10-14 @ 95lbs (personal best?)
    - Side laterals, facepulls, cable pushdowns

Amazing workout. Lady was pretty satisfied too, tried higher volume and got 3 sets of 20 @ 70lbs at flat bench and 3 sets of 15 @ 35's with DB's. Also pushed 110lbs single last week.

It was last workout for few days. Trip to Germany is getting closer. I'll keep you updated there too if I can!

Libido is BTW great, I added PCT Revolution to the mix few days ago. I've been shaggin' more in last week than I did during the last 5 weeks of the cycle!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice you gotta love a successful PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Should get the gf to grade the PCT on a scale of 1-10
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I've been shaggin' more in last week than I did during the last 5 weeks of the cycle!
    yeah baby.

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah baby.

lol appropriate response...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice! LMAO!
  17. Professional Member

3 days ago:
    - Chest press machine: heaviest set 8x265lbs (PR)
    - Chins: 2 sets of 12
    - Leg press machine: heaviest set was 15x265lbs
    - Cable row: heaviest set was 8x135lbs
    - Arms with supersets
    - Side lateral raises

Yesterday:
    - BB flat bench
    - Front squats, went up to 200lbs for a set
    - Chins: 2 sets of 13
    - DB bench: heaviest set was 5x70lbs
    - Arms with supersets
    - Side lateral raises

Full body workouts, used lots of machines. So far so good.

I'll go to Hamburg tomorrow and party in Reeperbahn! Google it if you don't know what it is I'm excited!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 days ago:
    - Chest press machine: heaviest set 8x265lbs (PR)
    - Chins: 2 sets of 12
    - Leg press machine: heaviest set was 15x265lbs
    - Cable row: heaviest set was 8x135lbs
    - Arms with supersets
    - Side lateral raises

Yesterday:
    - BB flat bench
    - Front squats, went up to 200lbs for a set
    - Chins: 2 sets of 13
    - DB bench: heaviest set was 5x70lbs
    - Arms with supersets
    - Side lateral raises

Full body workouts, used lots of machines. So far so good.

I'll go to Hamburg tomorrow and party in Reeperbahn! Google it if you don't know what it is I'm excited!
    haha.....have fun at the reeperbahn.....guess your girl isn't going with you to germany?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice enjoy!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I party in the gym
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Still going strong here I see
    You doing Upper / Lower body split or what?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  22. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    haha.....have fun at the reeperbahn.....guess your girl isn't going with you to germany?
    Yes, she actualy was with me there Watching doesn't hurt, touching does

I did total of 4 whole body workouts when I was in Germany and actually managed to do few PR's there but nothing special.. PCT is finished now and everything is going great! I maintained my size and strength after coming off but gained some water and fat.. But that was expected! I have few pics in my camera, gotta upload them here someday.. I'm wearing wifebeater in them so it's nothing special

I really enjoyed my run with 1-Alpha and I'll use that again at some point.. Maybe it'll part of my next cycle as I have few bottles in my closet waiting already And PCT was smooth too, I'm 100% sure that PCT Revolution combined with DAA and SERM will be my PCT protocol in the future too, at least until Finaflex brings out something even better!

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to log these products and for all the support!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

thank you for your time and feedback!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Next time throw in some 550 fuggin great recomp and your joints will thank you.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thanks for running a great log man can't wait to see the pics.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great thread here. I'm just about to finish up my first cycle of 1-Andro which is my first PH. Have had some great results on my end with this product. Gained 10lbs of muscle 5 weeks so far and crazy strength gains on all my lifts. Would love to cycle 1 alpha with 550 XD after my PCT. I hear alot of great things about both of these products so can only imagine the gains.
  27. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Great thread here. I'm just about to finish up my first cycle of 1-Andro which is my first PH. Have had some great results on my end with this product. Gained 10lbs of muscle 5 weeks so far and crazy strength gains on all my lifts. Would love to cycle 1 alpha with 550 XD after my PCT. I hear alot of great things about both of these products so can only imagine the gains.
    Haha, old thread Yeah, I really enjoyed 1-Alpha a lot, just like all the other Finaflex products I've tried (N.O. Ignite, Ignite 2, Pure Test, PCT Revolution Black, ALC+CLA, Pro Xanthine... what else, I can't even remember)...

Now I'm in the "dark side" but I still could stack 1-Alpha with my injectables. It's a great nonmethyl.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:35 AM
  3. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
  5. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM