LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Day 32

    Workout of the day:
    - DB chest press: 2 sets of 11 @ 75's (personal best)
    - DB incline press: 3 sets of 15-18 @ 60's + few assisted reps
    - Cable pushdowns, 2 drop sets
    - Facepulls
    - Standing and seated side laterals, 3 drop sets
    - Flat bench, legs is the air: 2 sets of 15-20
    - Kettlebell BB flat bench: 1 set

    Great workout! I improvised a little..

    I tried Jack3d Micro today. Took full dose, 2 scoops.. Snags was right, stim wise it idn't strong, not even close to Ignite 2. Pump wise it's amazing, best I've tried in that aspect. Tomorrow I'll take it with half scoop of Ignite 2. Gotta enjoy using Daddy's supplements during these few days that I'm visiting them
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.


  2. Nice, I will keep that in mind. Maybe my buddy told me the other way around and I misunderstood it. I know he loves the stuff he also works out in the evening so probably was an amazing pump and not crazy energy. Hard to think of Jack3d and not think crazy energy for me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, I will keep that in mind. Maybe my buddy told me the other way around and I misunderstood it. I know he loves the stuff he also works out in the evening so probably was an amazing pump and not crazy energy. Hard to think of Jack3d and not think crazy energy for me.

    I didn't get much out of the OG Jack3d even though it was the first DMAA based pwo I tried.. SAN Launch, AMS Pump Fixx and N.O. Ignite were so much better for me.

    Today I took just half scoop of Ignite 2 and did leg workout after that. It was all improvised and extra, I just felt like punishing those chicken legs!

    - Front squat, 2 sets of 4
    - Leg press, 10 sets of 8 to 30
    - Single leg press, 3 sets of 10 for both legs
    - Leg curl, 3 sets of 4 to 8
    - Single leg curl, 2 sets of 8-15
    - Leg extension, 1 set of 8
    - Single leg extension, 1 set of 8
    - Seated calf raise, 2 sets of 10

    I didn't look at weights, just put more or less plates depending on how I felt!

    Good, "easy", unorthodox workout! Volume was pretty high for me and lactic acid was present when I did those 10 sets of leg presses!

    Back and bis tomorrow.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  4. I get a lot of energy out to ignite 2, could be cuz I do have a very strong reaction to the mood enhancers, which rocks by the way....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Day 34

    Workout of the day:
    - Chin-ups: 4 sets of 8-12
    - Cable pulldown: 3 sets of 8-15
    - Cable row: 3 sets of 8
    - Straight bar curl: 3 sets of Coleman's "21" @ 50lbs
    - "Sideways" hammer curl: 3 sets of 8-10
    - Hammer bar curl: 5 sets of 4-8

    I trained with my father. Old bastard was in pretty good shape. Workout was good. I used different grips than usually, pump was great. Hammer bar is awesome, sadly they don't have it in my gym.

    I booked flights to Germany, gonna go there next month. It's interesting to see how people train there. After that trip I'm gonna go to Estonia.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       


  6. Finally I managed to upload those pics to my computer! Leg shot and back shot are 2 weeks old, others are few days old.

    Name:  WP_000698.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  128.1 KBName:  WP_000724.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  107.4 KBName:  WP_000832.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  88.2 KBName:  WP_000833.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  118.1 KB

    I think chest development is most noticeable thing at this point.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  7. There is definitely some decent development but did not get a chance to compare...my impression was that you seemed leaner as well but you definitely are not any less lean than when you started.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There is definitely some decent development but did not get a chance to compare...my impression was that you seemed leaner as well but you definitely are not any less lean than when you started.
    Starting pics are on first or second page. I'll repost them later to make it easier to compare.

    I'm definitely not fatter but I think I'm holding more water in my back now. It doesn't bother me though.

    I trained delts today. Bad workout. My sternum started to hurt when I did standing militaty press with 140lbs. I got one PR though - 2 sets of 15-16 @ 50's on standing DB press. Rest between sets was less than a minute. I won't be using lighter than 65's during the redt of the cycle!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  9. i tried to help you out & post before pics here, but you attached the pics and i can't quote them..
    however - definite improvement, look more full developed AND yes some nice lines & def coming in.
    great work!

  10. I agree, I see some definitely improvement my friend...> moving in the right direction for sure!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i tried to help you out & post before pics here, but you attached the pics and i can't quote them..
    however - definite improvement, look more full developed AND yes some nice lines & def coming in.
    great work!









    Here are the older ones, you definitely fuller more impressive physique over all now than in the beginning!

    Snags, when they attach it you can right click it and copy the image location or shortcut location then pasted the address into the image thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Snags, when they attach it you can right click it and copy the image location or shortcut location then pasted the address into the image thing.
    ah cool, did not know, thx.

  13. Ok yah I remember. I do see a bit of water but definitely more size. I think your self assessment is on the money.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. I just front squatted 1x245lbs. I was very surprised, I hadn't eaten in over 3 hours and had horrible headache and tiredness because of too little sleep. 265lbs next week!!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I just front squatted 1x245lbs. I was very surprised, I hadn't eaten in over 3 hours and had horrible headache and tiredness because of too little sleep. 265lbs next week!!
    Cool, sometimes the worse you feel going into the gym the better you do, don't know why that is but it's true.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cool, sometimes the worse you feel going into the gym the better you do, don't know why that is but it's true.
    My best workouts have come from days where I really didn't feel it or feel like being there ^^True Story^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    My best workouts have come from days where I really didn't feel it or feel like being there ^^True Story^^
    Yah that's what I was talking about. Doesn't happen any more really as I always want to be there but have experienced this many times over the years.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. You guys are right! It definitely made my day better!

    Today is day 38

    Weight has been between 165 and 166lbs lately.


    Today's whole workout is here:
    - Front squat:
    4x45lbs
    4x90lbs
    4x135lbs
    2x180lbs
    1x200lbs
    1x220lbs
    1x245lbs (personal best)
    2x220lbs
    10x180lbs

    It was surprisingly good even though I'm sure I could've done at least 3 singles in good day.. However, 265lbs will become reality next week!

    More legzzz tomorrow.. Hamstrings and calves with good training partner. I didn't have time to do them today.

    BTW, if someone is interested in logging wet bulker MAX-BULK (a combination of 4-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA, precursors to testosterone and nandrolone), put your apps in here: MAX-BULK logging opp!!!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  19. How much weight have you gained so far? Those PRs are awesome bro
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    How much weight have you gained so far? Those PRs are awesome bro
    About five. My target weight was 165 and when I reached it, I cut calories down. My main goal was to gain strength and stay lean/get leaner
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post

    About five. My target weight was 165 and when I reached it, I cut calories down. My main goal was to gain strength and stay lean/get leaner
    Yeah I remember you wanted to stay lean. Good job man. Keep up the work
    Independent Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yeah I remember you wanted to stay lean. Good job man. Keep up the work
    Will do that! Another bottle of Ignite 2 will definitely help me
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  23. Damn dude big difference in physique nice work
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Damn dude big difference in physique nice work
    Thanks dude!

    Day 39


    Deadlift day.. Weight felt very easy even though I haven't gone heavy in long time. My friend challenged me to try how much I could pull with overhand grip without chalk. My result was 375lbs. Core and legs were strong. Gotta go heavier next week but with mixed grip! I've never moved 375lbs as fast as I did today.

    I did some leg curls and seated calves too.

    Headaches has been bad today and yesterday due to lack of sleep. Tomorrow will be early morning too but after that I'll finally be able to sleep!

    Today was my last gymnastics instruction day until the end of January. One more week at school and then I'll have 6 weeks of vacation! Perfect timing, PCT will be breeze!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  25. overhand 375 is fuggin strong...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    overhand 375 is fuggin strong...

    I have pretty good grip with barbells but I still can't close Captain of Crush #2 Haven't trained with them in long time though..
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  27. Day 40

    Workout of the day:
    - DB chest press: 1 set of 3 @ 80's, 1 set of 6 @ 75's
    - DB incline press: 4 sets of 8-13 @ 65's (personal best) + few assisted reps
    - Facepulls, side laterals and cable pushdowns (9x125lbs, personal best)
    - Flat bench, legs in the air: 4 sets

    DB chest press felt damn heavy, I thought I'd got at least 6-7 reps but no. Other lifts went well.

    I'm tired as hell, another night with way too little sleep. No school or work tomorrow so I'll be able to sleep!!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Day 40

    Workout of the day:
    - DB chest press: 1 set of 3 @ 80's, 1 set of 6 @ 75's
    - DB incline press: 4 sets of 8-13 @ 65's (personal best) + few assisted reps
    - Facepulls, side laterals and cable pushdowns (9x125lbs, personal best)
    - Flat bench, legs in the air: 4 sets

    DB chest press felt damn heavy, I thought I'd got at least 6-7 reps but no. Other lifts went well.

    I'm tired as hell, another night with way too little sleep. No school or work tomorrow so I'll be able to sleep!!
    Have a nice weekend bro....nice gains by the way , big difference before and current pics!!!! yeah buddy
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  29. Your grip and forearm have to be developed from racing, man handling the manual steering in those beasts not not an easy task and for long periods at a time.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Have a nice weekend bro....nice gains by the way , big difference before and current pics!!!! yeah buddy
    I definitely will! There is that charity campaign here so I'll probably get some ink on my skin tomorrow for children's health!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your grip and forearm have to be developed from racing, man handling the manual steering in those beasts not not an easy task and for long periods at a time.
    You mean from motocross?

    It may have some effect, I had a motocross bike few years ago and it indeed needed some forearm strength to drive it in difficult places.. And it was rough for other muscles too, pretty much whole body hurts after riding a bike for few hours. Nowadays I have just a sport bike (Honda CBR 600cc) and mini-MX (Thumpstar 125cc).

    Sadly my forearms are not big by any means I can't train them directly, every time when I try that, the whole wrist and forearm starts to hurt so much that I can't train even back or biceps. Too much stress to small muscles I think.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:35 AM
  3. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 03:23 PM
  5. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in