LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. and not a front squat one was done with this guy.
    (well okay, maybe a couple, but DEF under 100 reps on front squats total in my lifetime for sure)
    like Kleen says, they are just too uncomfortable for me.


  2. I do the pharoh grip. Didnt know thats what it was called but my flexability sucks i broke both arms a few times each so i had to learn that way. Also cleans too i have to be real.carefull with because of this
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    This is 100% off-topic, but I have to share it with you guys: I have a crisis! I realized that I study something that is not for me at all WTF was on my mind when I thought that tourism would be my thing? **** that ****, I'll apply for chemistry or laboratory technology!

    Medical sports science would be my thing but I didn't get in last time and I doubt I could ever get in..
    Science is killer bro. Chemistry and biology are hard as hell. You have to know and understand sooooo much shyte it ain't funny. I hate it but I love it. Nah mean? Anyways don't let one semester break your spirits. Life is funny sometimes and most people in this world don't do what they are truly passionate about, they work to live. You're still young enough though to follow your true calling if you really want it. Good luck
    Independent Review

  4. good work lately bro,you ever get that i mailed you?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Science is killer bro. Chemistry and biology are hard as hell. You have to know and understand sooooo much shyte it ain't funny. I hate it but I love it. Nah mean? Anyways don't let one semester break your spirits. Life is funny sometimes and most people in this world don't do what they are truly passionate about, they work to live. You're still young enough though to follow your true calling if you really want it. Good luck
    Yeah. In high school I liked chemistry a lot and I'd like to start own company in supplement industry, that's why chemistry would be so interesting. Medical sports science would be optimal for me but it's almost impossible to get in (10 persons are chosen every year in whole Finland).. Application period is next spring so I'll decide by then.. Of course I could continue my tourism studies if I couldn't get in.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    good work lately bro,you ever get that i mailed you?
    Thanks I haven't got it yet but I expect it to arrive next week! Shipping from US to Finland can be very slow..
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    She is 5'4.5" and a little over 130lbs ATM.. Weight is steadily going down and her goal is to permanently get under 130lbs and cycle calories after she makes it.. Today she benched 3 sets of 4 @ 100lbs (last week only 2 sets of 2), I wish my progress would be that fast too!

    Front squat is IMO too underrated excercise. For me it build muscle better than back squats even though my back squat is +100lbs better.. But it just doesn't work for some people.

    If wrist flexibility is a problem, try pharaoh grip! It's difficult at first but it's awesome when you learn it. I use it nowadays and I like it lot more than normal grip..
    Yah that's the grip I use, Chris is too big for the other grip too. I am very comfortable with it and there was a big increase on quad development.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Day 21

    Workout:


    - Weighted chin-ups: 3 sets of 6-8 @ 55lbs
    - Deadlift: 1 set of 20 @ 245lbs
    - Cable pulldown: 3 sets of 7-8 @ 155lbs (personal best)
    - Cable row: 3 sets of 7-8 @ 135lbs
    - EZ-bar curl with armblaster

    Surprisingly good workout. I slacked with my diet yesterday but today I did quite well in the gym!

    Overall I still feel pretty good. No lethargy at all. I still feel alpha in the gym!

    Delts tomorrow, can't wait.. Even though I've had minor rotator cuff pain lately.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  9. Just warm that joint up thoroughly before working it if you have been suffering any shoulder discomfort.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just warm that joint up thoroughly before working it if you have been suffering any shoulder discomfort.
    Yeah.. I do light rotator cuff exercises, side laterals and facepulls before every upper body workout! Today it feels fine and I'm gonna hit them delts in few hours! Feeling strong!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  11. Tendons feel ok once you've warmed up yes, I always feel better after the workout than before.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Tendons feel ok once you've warmed up yes, I always feel better after the workout than before.
    True that.. I had no issues with rotator cuffs today but I maybe did too much "warm ups" to side- and rear delts, it took a little toll on my compound lifts..

    Day 22:

    Weight: 165lbs (Great, I'm gonna drop kcals a little now!)

    Workout of the day:


    - Standing military press: 3 sets of 6 @ 125lbs
    - Standing DB press: 2 sets of 10-15 @ 50's (personal best)
    -> Seated BB shoulder press: 1 rest-pause set of 50 @ 45lbs
    - Standing side laterals
    - Seated side laterals 1 arm at time
    - Face pulls

    Actual workout was over so quickly that I decided to do some extra.. Sh!tload of extra actually. Pump was better than ever, I didn't know that even rear delts can be so full of blood!

    Strength was good today but not as good as I expected. I was hoping to get at least 8-9 reps @ 125lbs but last set of 6 felt heavy. Intensity was great though and rests between sets were again shorter than before! Next week I may have to rest longer so I can go heavier..
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  13. Day 23

    Workout of the day:

    - Front squat:
    6x45lbs
    6x90lbs
    6x135lbs
    2x180lbs
    6x190lbs
    6x190lbs
    10x190lbs (personal best) -> 8x135lbs -> 5x70lbs


    - Lying leg curl: 4 sets of 8-10

    - Hack-squat: 1 set

    - Leg press: 1 set

    - Seated calf raises:
    6xBW
    6x25lbs
    6x35lbs
    6x45lbs
    6x55lbs
    6x70lbs
    6x80lbs
    6x70lbs
    6x55lbs
    6x45lbs
    6x35lbs
    6x25lbs
    10xBW

    AWESOME!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  14. I bougth some chocolate flavoured protein pudding powder. That stuff is delicious! Hopefully it'll help to keep those strength gains coming!

    I realized that I've lost my USB cable so I can't upload my halfway through pics yet
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  15. Now the PR's are coming
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Now the PR's are coming
    Yeah.. But no PR's today

    - DB chest press: 4 sets of 7-8 @ 75's
    - DB decline press: 3 sets @ 80's
    - DB incline press: 3 sets @ 55's
    - Side laterals and face pulls

    Lower back cramped during 3rd set of DB chest press.. Rest of the workout sucked after that.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Yeah.. But no PR's today
    can't have em every day, lad.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    can't have em every day, lad.
    True that but I can at least try every day!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    True that but I can at least try every day!
    ^^^YUP^^^
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. I was pissed of about not making any PR's today... I went to the gym with my girlfriend.. My intention was just to help her there but after she did her sets of flat bench, I decided to try close grip bench too..

    3x220lbs is what I got. Not a PR but I'm very satisfied, it was just few hours before when I did a lot of DB presses!

    I don't usually do stupid things like that!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I was pissed of about not making any PR's today... I went to the gym with my girlfriend.. My intention was just to help her there but after she did her sets of flat bench, I decided to try close grip bench too..

    3x220lbs is what I got. Not a PR but I'm very satisfied, it was just few hours before when I did a lot of DB presses!

    I don't usually do stupid things like that!
    Very Nice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  22. Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
    Prize will be FINAFLEX IGNITE 2 Berry Blast!!!!

    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. late by i just read through the entire log, good stuff!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    late by i just read through the entire log, good stuff!!!
    Thanks and welcome! There is still 3 more weeks
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  25. Day 27

    Weight: still 165lbs, good!

    Workout of the day:


    - Weighted chin-ups: 1 set of 4 @ 80lbs, 2 sets of 4-5 @ 70lbs
    - Deadlift: few sets of 5 @ 265lbs, few singles @ 355lbs
    - Cable pulldown: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best)
    - Cable row: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best) -> 5x90lbs
    - DB shrugs: 4 sets of 8, went up to 100's, then drop to 70's
    - Armblaster curls with ez-bar: 85lbs->75lbs->65lbs->55lbs->40lbs

    I sucked at the gym today. Strength was OK but drive and focus just weren't there. This workout took twice as long as it took last week.

    I'm tempted to go heavier on deadlifts again but I still have some kind of fear towards heavy weights.. Today I saw some impressive lifting: one guy deadlifted few singles @ 575lbs totally RAW, he didn't use even belt.. And it look like he could lift 100lbs more. Then he put suit on and lifted few singles @ 640lbs and it still looked very easy... And that guy couldn't weight much more than 180lbs!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Day 27

    Weight: still 165lbs, good!

    Workout of the day:


    - Weighted chin-ups: 1 set of 4 @ 80lbs, 2 sets of 4-5 @ 70lbs
    - Deadlift: few sets of 5 @ 265lbs, few singles @ 355lbs
    - Cable pulldown: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best)
    - Cable row: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best) -> 5x90lbs
    - DB shrugs: 4 sets of 8, went up to 100's, then drop to 70's
    - Armblaster curls with ez-bar: 85lbs->75lbs->65lbs->55lbs->40lbs

    I sucked at the gym today. Strength was OK but drive and focus just weren't there. This workout took twice as long as it took last week.

    I'm tempted to go heavier on deadlifts again but I still have some kind of fear towards heavy weights.. Today I saw some impressive lifting: one guy deadlifted few singles @ 575lbs totally RAW, he didn't use even belt.. And it look like he could lift 100lbs more. Then he put suit on and lifted few singles @ 640lbs and it still looked very easy... And that guy couldn't weight much more than 180lbs!
    still a solid workout brother!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    still a solid workout brother!
    Number wise maybe but I just felt like I'd rather just go to bed and watch some Supernatural.. Even though I took 1 scoop of Ignite 2. Maybe it was because I didn't eat very much before workout and yesterday I had cheat day, most of calories came from unhealthy carbs and fats instead of protein. Before bed I ate 150 grams of chocolate and 300 grams of sweets

    Right now I'm cooking some tuna sauce and rice, gotta eat a lot now so maybe I'll be able to hit a PR or two tomorrow. It'll be delt day which has become my favorite even though delts are maybe my weakest point!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  28. hmmm you sound a bit lethargic...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    hmmm you sound a bit lethargic...
    I think this was just a lazy day. I've had good energy at home, I was just lazy in the gym! Tomorrow I'll be ALPHA again, I'm sure about it!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I think this was just a lazy day. I've had good energy at home, I was just lazy in the gym! Tomorrow I'll be ALPHA again, I'm sure about it!
    Keep an eye on it... what can he use if he's got lethargy guys... ? Something to release free test ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:35 AM
  3. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 04:23 PM
  5. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Log in
Log in