LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I was pissed of about not making any PR's today... I went to the gym with my girlfriend.. My intention was just to help her there but after she did her sets of flat bench, I decided to try close grip bench too..

3x220lbs is what I got. Not a PR but I'm very satisfied, it was just few hours before when I did a lot of DB presses!

I don't usually do stupid things like that!
    Very Nice!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!
    Prize will be FINAFLEX IGNITE 2 Berry Blast!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

late by i just read through the entire log, good stuff!!!
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    late by i just read through the entire log, good stuff!!!
    Thanks and welcome! There is still 3 more weeks
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  5. Professional Member

Day 27

Weight: still 165lbs, good!

Workout of the day:

- Weighted chin-ups: 1 set of 4 @ 80lbs, 2 sets of 4-5 @ 70lbs
    - Deadlift: few sets of 5 @ 265lbs, few singles @ 355lbs
    - Cable pulldown: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best)
    - Cable row: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best) -> 5x90lbs
    - DB shrugs: 4 sets of 8, went up to 100's, then drop to 70's
    - Armblaster curls with ez-bar: 85lbs->75lbs->65lbs->55lbs->40lbs

I sucked at the gym today. Strength was OK but drive and focus just weren't there. This workout took twice as long as it took last week.

I'm tempted to go heavier on deadlifts again but I still have some kind of fear towards heavy weights.. Today I saw some impressive lifting: one guy deadlifted few singles @ 575lbs totally RAW, he didn't use even belt.. And it look like he could lift 100lbs more. Then he put suit on and lifted few singles @ 640lbs and it still looked very easy... And that guy couldn't weight much more than 180lbs!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Day 27

Weight: still 165lbs, good!

Workout of the day:

- Weighted chin-ups: 1 set of 4 @ 80lbs, 2 sets of 4-5 @ 70lbs
    - Deadlift: few sets of 5 @ 265lbs, few singles @ 355lbs
    - Cable pulldown: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best)
    - Cable row: 2 sets of 15 @ 125lbs (personal best) -> 5x90lbs
    - DB shrugs: 4 sets of 8, went up to 100's, then drop to 70's
    - Armblaster curls with ez-bar: 85lbs->75lbs->65lbs->55lbs->40lbs

I sucked at the gym today. Strength was OK but drive and focus just weren't there. This workout took twice as long as it took last week.

I'm tempted to go heavier on deadlifts again but I still have some kind of fear towards heavy weights.. Today I saw some impressive lifting: one guy deadlifted few singles @ 575lbs totally RAW, he didn't use even belt.. And it look like he could lift 100lbs more. Then he put suit on and lifted few singles @ 640lbs and it still looked very easy... And that guy couldn't weight much more than 180lbs!
    still a solid workout brother!
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    still a solid workout brother!
    Number wise maybe but I just felt like I'd rather just go to bed and watch some Supernatural.. Even though I took 1 scoop of Ignite 2. Maybe it was because I didn't eat very much before workout and yesterday I had cheat day, most of calories came from unhealthy carbs and fats instead of protein. Before bed I ate 150 grams of chocolate and 300 grams of sweets

Right now I'm cooking some tuna sauce and rice, gotta eat a lot now so maybe I'll be able to hit a PR or two tomorrow. It'll be delt day which has become my favorite even though delts are maybe my weakest point!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

hmmm you sound a bit lethargic...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    hmmm you sound a bit lethargic...
    I think this was just a lazy day. I've had good energy at home, I was just lazy in the gym! Tomorrow I'll be ALPHA again, I'm sure about it!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I think this was just a lazy day. I've had good energy at home, I was just lazy in the gym! Tomorrow I'll be ALPHA again, I'm sure about it!
    Keep an eye on it... what can he use if he's got lethargy guys... ? Something to release free test ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Professional Member

Keep an eye on it... what can he use if he's got lethargy guys... ? Something to release free test ?
    Only things I have on hand that could help are Pure Test (using already), Revolution PCT and Stano. I have just a lil over 2 weeks left so Stano wouldn't have time to kick in though. Few weeks of lethargy isn't that bad, I can make through it!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

why do you say not enuff time for stano to kick in?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why do you say not enuff time for stano to kick in?
    Because I have just a little over 2 weeks left and from all the logs i've read about Stano, it takes about 2 weeks to start notice it's effects (increased libido and energy levels).. Of course I could try it but I'll decide it after today's workout.. This is after all sponsored 1-Alpha log so I don't want to use other hormonal products with it.. I think it's the most honest way to log a prohormone

Now I feel pretty good and I am eager to hit the gym and kill those delts! I'm gonna skip my post workout shake today and go to eat to restaurant instead

BTW, I watched the new Totall Recall yesterday. It was pretty good but not as good as the original. I think I'll spend the night with old Arnie movies today!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  14. Professional Member

Motivational pic of the day:

This was my birthday card from my girlfriend when I turned 20. Obviously she wasn't satisfied with my physique and wants to motivate me I'm surprised that she didn't give me Zyzz's pic when I turned 21, lol

It's amazing how good Arnie looked and he couldn't be very old in that pic..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Olympus Labs Rep
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Because I have just a little over 2 weeks left and from all the logs i've read about Stano, it takes about 2 weeks to start notice it's effects (increased libido and energy levels).. Of course I could try it but I'll decide it after today's workout.. This is after all sponsored 1-Alpha log so I don't want to use other hormonal products with it.. I think it's the most honest way to log a prohormone
    i appreciate your candor.
    if lethargy is bad, stano might just ease that (and a lot quicker than 2 weeks).
    as for not wanting to run any other hormonal products with 1-Alpha --- stano will not build any muscle on you, so no worries about skewing the results.
    stano would be in place solely for lethargy/libido issues.
    it's your decision.
  16. Professional Member

Yeah, let's see how I feel in the gym, I decide after that! I still think that yesterday was just a lazy day..
    Olympus Labs Rep
  17. Professional Member

Day 28

Workout of the day:

- Warm up: power cleans @ 135lbs
    - Standing military press: 3 sets of 2-3 @ 135lbs
    - Standing DB press: 2 sets of 5-6 @ 65's (personal best)
    - Few drop sets of side lateral raises
    - Few sets of face pulls
    - Few drop sets of cable pushdowns.. And I did 2 sets of 8 @ 125lbs (personal best)
    - Standing military press: 30x70lbs -> 26ish x 45lbs

Delts were thrashed. Strength wasn't the best but intensity was good and I felt great in the gym!

I though that I was doing DB presses with 55's but it felt heavy.. Then a friend of mine said that those dumbbels were 65's I was happy.

After workout we went to the restaurant called Memphis. I ate "Open State Burger". That thing had pork, steak and bacon in it. I've never eaten anything that delicious.. And I had some ice cream too. Shiz was expensive but definitely worth it!

Pics later!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

2 PR's and your strength wasn't that good, can't wait till it is then
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

nice workout mane!!
  20. Professional Member

Thanks guys

Well, strength was good but I was a little disappointed with BB military presses.. I was hitting for 3 sets of 4. Other lifts went pretty well though!

Today is rest day. I'm glad that I don't have to walk to the gym, there is -20 celsius and snowing right now.. I hate winter!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Was still a solid workout and Steve is right, stano would curb the lower intensity a bit. It takes a bit for people to notice any gains at all but the alpha male action actually comes on pretty quick with it.

By the way I am logging my recovery.
    KLEEN is Recovering & Breaking PR's with Wendlers 531 & FINAFLEX!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks guys

Well, strength was good but I was a little disappointed with BB military presses.. I was hitting for 3 sets of 4. Other lifts went pretty well though!

Today is rest day. I'm glad that I don't have to walk to the gym, there is -20 celsius and snowing right now.. I hate winter!
    We have been given a reprieve it's going to be quite warm today....plus 12 Celsius but we don't get our colder weather till later in the month usually..
  23. Professional Member

We have been given a reprieve it's going to be quite warm today....plus 12 Celsius but we don't get our colder weather till later in the month usually..
    Yeah.. Here it doesn't get really cold until January or February. Last year I was in the army during those coldest months.. I can assure you that it isn't nice to be on 3 week long bootcamp when it is between -35 and -40 celsius!

Today is day 30 and I did a quick leg workout.

- Front squat: 3 sets of 3-4 @ 215lbs (personal best)
    9 sets for calves

I was strong! I think I would've got 7-8 reps at first set if I had tried but I decided to stick with planned progression and do 3 sets.

Tomorrow I'll go to my home town and stay there over the weekend. It's Independence day here on Thursday so we'll celebrate that. I love the gym there, it's awesome to train with old friends for few days!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I can assure you that it isn't nice to be on 3 week long bootcamp when it is between -35 and -40 celsius!
    interesting you pick the meeting point of fahrenheit and celsius..-40 is where they are equal.
    (random fyi)

that sure ain't sun tan weather..brr.
  25. Professional Member

interesting you pick the meeting point of fahrenheit and celsius..-40 is where they are equal.
    (random fyi)

that sure ain't sun tan weather..brr.
    I love random information like that

Here in Finland we use celsius and I'm too lazu to calculate how many fahrenheits they are..

BTW, I'm gonna let you know how the old man (my father) likes Ignite 2 as I'm gonna do a chest workout with him on Thursday! I haven't trained with him since.. well, probably 2011 and he says that he has made some progress since then! He was the huge fan of original N.O. Ignite but hasn't tried the new version yet.. Right now he uses Jack3d Micro, let's see if Ignite 2 blows that out of the water!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm already complaining when it's min5 degrees celsius....

Rather live in portugal or spain....hate the cold weather!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  27. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I'm already complaining when it's min5 degrees celsius....

Rather live in portugal or spain....hate the cold weather!!!!
    Yeah.. But I'd be happy even in Holland! My friend lived in Amsterdam for six months and liked the place a lot.. I've never been there but Red Lights District would be great to see at least once in a lifetime! U been there?
    Olympus Labs Rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah.. But I'd be happy even in Holland! My friend lived in Amsterdam for six months and liked the place a lot.. I've never been there but Red Lights District would be great to see at least once in a lifetime! U been there?
    The red light district...hahaha....ofcourse I've been there, not as a costumer....lol

Was there last year when I visited amsterdam with my girlfriend and her parents. My mother in law comes from amsterdam.

Red light districts are in most major towns, amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht etc.

Most tourist visit it and the coffee shops ofcource
    Olympus labs Rep
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Fug!! it doesn't get minus 40 here anymore, so fuggin happy about that, we might get -30 but rarely that now. Wind chill will get it there sometimes.
  30. Professional Member

Fug!! it doesn't get minus 40 here anymore, so fuggin happy about that, we might get -30 but rarely that now. Wind chill will get it there sometimes.
    It's rare here too, -30 every winter but -40.. well, it has happend maybe two or three times in my life and of course I had to be in army when it happened again
    Olympus Labs Rep
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I love random information like that

Here in Finland we use celsius and I'm too lazu to calculate how many fahrenheits they are..

BTW, I'm gonna let you know how the old man (my father) likes Ignite 2 as I'm gonna do a chest workout with him on Thursday! I haven't trained with him since.. well, probably 2011 and he says that he has made some progress since then! He was the huge fan of original N.O. Ignite but hasn't tried the new version yet.. Right now he uses Jack3d Micro, let's see if Ignite 2 blows that out of the water!
    From what I understand about Jacked Micro is if he really likes stims then he will like the Jack3d Micro a little better. I understand stimwise it has a SERIOUS KICK! I have a buddy using it. Now for pumps and stuff I have no idea.

Oh by the way guys is has been a balmy 80-82 Fahrenheit here in Houston the last week or so. Supposedly we will be seeing some cooler air soon some arctic cold front coming down. I sure as hell hope so. Running AC in December SUCKS!!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still a Craze and Assault fan though they work somewhat differently. Can't wait to try FinaFlex's pwo though. Pretty sure I'm a convert now! They just need to start making multis and protein and ill never have to buy from another company again
    Independent Review
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Hey hey hey, long time no see brah!
    Thanks for the invite, been inactive for a while myself. Just ran a Mecha/Stano cycle for recomp and in PCt atm.

In to follow, although a little late

Got some reading to do Let me know if you have any questions.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Hey hey hey, long time no see brah!
    Thanks for the invite, been inactive for a while myself. Just ran a Mecha/Stano cycle for recomp and in PCt atm.

In to follow, although a little late

Got some reading to do Let me know if you have any questions.
    Welcome bruther!

How'd you like the Mecha/Stano stack? I have both products in my stash
    Olympus Labs Rep
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    From what I understand about Jacked Micro is if he really likes stims then he will like the Jack3d Micro a little better. I understand stimwise it has a SERIOUS KICK! I have a buddy using it. Now for pumps and stuff I have no idea.

Oh by the way guys is has been a balmy 80-82 Fahrenheit here in Houston the last week or so. Supposedly we will be seeing some cooler air soon some arctic cold front coming down. I sure as hell hope so. Running AC in December SUCKS!!!!
    Fugg off
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

winter sucks.....period....love the summer, shorts on, tank top...

Giving classes out side.....yeah buddy
    Olympus labs Rep
  37. Professional Member

Let's see, I think he'll like Ignite 2 too. Arginine Nitrate in Jack3d Micro seems interesting though!

I can't even imagine how it would feel to be there during winter I'm gonna travel to Germany next month and I think their -10 celsius will feel warm
    Olympus Labs Rep
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

really?
    i find the opposite to be true..stim/energy way low, pump much improved over OP (of course that's because there are true pump ingredients now)..had a little bottle i got courtesy of my buddy who runs supp shop.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Let's see, I think he'll like Ignite 2 too. Arginine Nitrate in Jack3d Micro seems interesting though!

I can't even imagine how it would feel to be there during winter I'm gonna travel to Germany next month and I think their -10 celsius will feel warm
    Yeah being way too cold sucks but we normally only see a hand full of under 30 f days a year here in Houston.

Warning!!! Obligatory Trivia Pimping ahead!

Will be today @ 3:30PM Central Standard Time!!!!

Prize will be 2 bottles of PURE TEST!!!

Click this link FINAFLEX BODYBUILDING TRIVIA to take you there now. Subscribe and then look for the post to pop up at 3:30!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

really?
    i find the opposite to be true..stim/energy way low, pump much improved over OP (of course that's because there are true pump ingredients now)..had a little bottle i got courtesy of my buddy who runs supp shop.
    Oh he wasn't comparing it to the original jack3d not much compares to that for energy. I haven't had the new Micro Myself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:35 AM
  3. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
  5. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM