LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Guilty as charged, I can't help it, I have always been overactive in the libido department. When I was young I was out of control not I am just hard to control I'm back on Pure Test now and that's not helping. Good sign that I am ok though.
    Pure Test increased my libido too when I used it. I thought that I migh buy another bottle of it and start taking 6 caps a day on last week of the cycle and use it for whole 6 weeks.. It makes PCT so much easier and the lady doesn't complain!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work on that last update man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work on that last update man!
    Thanks! Burning the **** out of my muscles seems to work better for me than pushing with heavy weights. Maybe some day I'll have a pair of round, beautiful delts.. That takes time though but at least I found a new vein from my rear delt today!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Thanks! Burning the **** out of my muscles seems to work better for me than pushing with heavy weights. Maybe some day I'll have a pair of round, beautiful delts.. That takes time though but at least I found a new vein from my rear delt today!
    Nice,I've worked very hard on my delts recently.They are getting pretty bulky tho and almost looking like blocks lately,lol.I discovered some new veins coming out in the traps and chest,I just look like I'm juicin in the gym and I haven't even took off yet!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah there is room for both but strict bodybuilding type workouts are easier on the joints...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I found a new vein from my rear delt today!
    you found a new vein..

..on that body??

i call bullshiz.

j/k man..saw your pics, yeah i expect big things from you on this stack of product.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I had good laughs
    Olympus Labs Rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good and damn that libido check well CHECK!

Giving away a free bottle of Creatrona Powder to the first person who answers these trivia questions correctly. No one has got all of them yet. Go try your hand at it.

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good and damn that libido check well CHECK!

Giving away a free bottle of Creatrona Powder to the first person who answers these trivia questions correctly. No one has got all of them yet. Go try your hand at it.

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dang, I was already asleep and missed that! Well, maybe next time..

Weight is up. 164.2lbs so I'm up 2.2lbs in a week and half. Five weeks left. I don't complain!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Should accelerate very soon. It may not show as much on the scales depending on diet. 2 quality lbs can look much more impressive than 10 wet ones.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Should accelerate very soon. It may not show as much on the scales depending on diet. 2 quality lbs can look much more impressive than 10 wet ones.
    True that. And I'm not shooting for big gains, I aim for quality mass. I hope to gain 1-2 more pounds with this current diet and after that I'm gonna limit calories a little and aim for recomp.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

True that. And I'm not shooting for big gains, I aim for quality mass. I hope to gain 1-2 more pounds with this current diet and after that I'm gonna limit calories a little and aim for recomp.
    Then the mirror will show more than the scales. I have only gained about 4 lbs since August and I look about 12 lbs bigger and just as lean with better separation. True I am holding more water.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Then the mirror will show more than the scales. I have only gained about 4 lbs since August and I look about 12 lbs bigger and just as lean with better separation. True I am holding more water.
    Yeah, that's great and I hope to achieve similar results too!

BTW, check out this thread I started: Prohormones, designer steroids and cholesterol

I've becoming more and more obsessed about health issues and I'd like to know more about "healthier" compounds so it'd be awesome if somebody could chime in!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, that's great and I hope to achieve similar results too!

BTW, check out this thread I started: Prohormones, designer steroids and cholesterol

I've becoming more and more obsessed about health issues and I'd like to know more about "healthier" compounds so it'd be awesome if somebody could chime in!
    At my age I want only quality harder mass. I hate wet gains and anything that has me looking bloated in any way. Lean hard and tight all year round for me now. I rock right around 200 lbs so a bit of weight here and there is fine as long as it's quality. People get to obsessed with numbers.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Dream & gohard... I agree with Doug completely bro, I mean you can't put a price-tag on a pound of quality muscle, I've been lifting my arrrse off for at least 5yrs now, I mean consistently, yes I have let my fat% go up and down during that time, but always was getting the protein I needed and hitting the gym 5 x's week as well as on and off cycles correctly and consistently and I can say that since 2008 when I got shredded for the "Silver Surfer" Halloween costume, I was 185Lbs and I am currently 230Lbs, but to be the exact same body fat as when I was Silver Surfer, I would say 220Lbs, so that is still 30-35Lbs of quality muscle in a little over 4yrs, so safe to say 8Lbs of quality muscle per year. Hey... I'll take it guys, that is about the most you can expect if you really wanna compare apples to apples and ripped to ripped (dry vs. wet) weight! My opinion on it anyway...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dream & gohard... I agree with Doug completely bro, I mean you can't put a price-tag on a pound of quality muscle, I've been lifting my arrrse off for at least 5yrs now, I mean consistently, yes I have let my fat% go up and down during that time, but always was getting the protein I needed and hitting the gym 5 x's week as well as on and off cycles correctly and consistently and I can say that since 2008 when I got shredded for the "Silver Surfer" Halloween costume, I was 185Lbs and I am currently 230Lbs, but to be the exact same body fat as when I was Silver Surfer, I would say 220Lbs, so that is still 30-35Lbs of quality muscle in a little over 4yrs, so safe to say 8Lbs of quality muscle per year. Hey... I'll take it guys, that is about the most you can expect if you really wanna compare apples to apples and ripped to ripped (dry vs. wet) weight! My opinion on it anyway...
    Good post, 8lbs of lean muscle is A LOT in one year, even with the help of anabolics. Usually pound of muscle comes with pound of fat/excess water, at least for me. And I'm one of those who can stay relatively lean year round.

Hell, if I gained 30-35lbs of muscle in next 4 years, I would jump on stage!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hell, if I gained 30-35lbs of muscle in next 4 years, I would jump on stage!
    if you ate correctly, consistently day-in/day-out..trained correctly and progressively..had the right supps and peripherals at the right times thruout..

yeah, i could potentially see you doing that.

there comes a point in development, of course, where you will no longer be able to do that.
    those gains do not come as easily, after awhile.

i would be aboslutely THRILLED with even 2-3lbs gain in a yr, let alone 5lbs.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    if you ate correctly, consistently day-in/day-out..trained correctly and progressively..had the right supps and peripherals at the right times thruout..

yeah, i could potentially see you doing that.

there comes a point in development, of course, where you will no longer be able to do that.
    those gains do not come as easily, after awhile.

i would be aboslutely THRILLED with even 2-3lbs gain in a yr, let alone 5lbs.
    Yeah, I'm just in the beginning of life-long marathon.

Now when you are in Finaflex team, that 5lbs a year will become reality
    Olympus Labs Rep
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Here in Finland has been egg crisis for last few days so I've had to modify my diet a little. However, today I finally got my eggs! Here is what I ate today:

- 2 slices of dark bread with butter and ham, 1dl of whey protein with olive oil
    - 1/2lbs of chicken with pile of wholegrain pasta
    - 3 boiled eggs, 2 slices of dark bread with butter and ham, 2dl of milk with cacao
    - 2 slices of dark bread with ham, 1 mandarin, 2dl of milk with cacao, fish oil
    - 250g of quark, 400g of yoghurt, berries, kiwi, 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Usually I eat eggs in the morning but today I didn't have them so I had to improvise.

Diet is almost same every day.. I think there is enough calories and protein for 160lbs skinny guy like me!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice meal there!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes when all is said and done 5lbs would be a lot for me at this point over a year period.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Yes when all is said and done 5lbs would be a lot for me at this point over a year period.
    You'll be surprised when you start your big cycle

BTW, this is quite personal question so I understand perfectly if you don't want to answer, but have you used injectable steroids in the past?
    Olympus Labs Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You'll be surprised when you start your big cycle

BTW, this is quite personal question so I understand perfectly if you don't want to answer, but have you used injectable steroids in the past?
    No and my PH use has been mostly the last couple years...most of my size came the old fasioned way but there are definite advantages to using these products. You just have to create the right environment to maintain what you get from them. Too much up and down in the weight department it's really hard to keep a grip on it.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

No and my PH use has been mostly the last couple years...most of my size came the old fasioned way but there are definite advantages to using these products. You just have to create the right environment to maintain what you get from them. Too much up and down in the weight department it's really hard to keep a grip on it.
    Yeah.. I have not too much experience from using PH's yet but there is one thing I'm gonna keep in my mind..

After short oral cycle my body is not used to that new weight yet.. In the future I'll continue bulking a month or two after PCT so my body will get used to that new weight.. Many people start cutting right after finishing bulking cycle and I think that's why they won't keep their gains - body didn't have time to adjust to new weight and fascia didn't have time to stretch.. So muscle memory will not help to gain that weight back after cutting.

I'm not sure if this makes any sense or if you even get my point as I speak bad finglish but that's what I think
    Olympus Labs Rep
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Bulk after a cycle is a must IMO!i keep my diet the same as It was on cycle thru pct and a month or so at least after!honestly I'm on what most people would call a bulk year round,I take in 3500-4000 calories daily everyday,and when on I hit 5000+ a day on good days!i don't do the whole diet things honestly,I eat!!But as to what you were saying,yes one of my early cycles I dropped my diet down after cycle not to a calorie restricted but just lower than on cycle was and I lost a lot that cycle,I learned the hard way!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Bulk after a cycle is a must IMO!i keep my diet the same as It was on cycle thru pct and a month or so at least after!honestly I'm on what most people would call a bulk year round,I take in 3500-4000 calories daily everyday,and when on I hit 5000+ a day on good days!i don't do the whole diet things honestly,I eat!!But as to what you were saying,yes one of my early cycles I dropped my diet down after cycle not to a calorie restricted but just lower than on cycle was and I lost a lot that cycle,I learned the hard way!
    I agree keep the diet the same, or higher even if you were cutting of course. I myself will never really bulk again as I gain fat too easily. I can go on and eat maintenance levels and still make gains. I won't see big weight increase but that's fine by me. Bulking is for non-endo's if you ask me.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Day 12

Weight: 164.2lbs

Workout of the day:

- Front squat
    2x180lbs
    1x200lbs
    1x210lbs
    1x220lbs
    1x235lbs
    1x235lbs
    2x235lbs (personal best)

- Deadlift: 1 set of 20 @ 220lbs

- Leg press: 3 sets of 15 @ 330lbs + 10 @ 220lbs

- Calves in smith machine: 3 sets of 17-20 @ 155lbs

Strength is definitely up! I felt so confident in the gym today!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I agree don't go cutting when you get off. Maintain what you have built. I wont be doing any traditional bulking anyway. I mean look at me I am bulky as it is. I have things I would like to grow on me but over all I am pretty close to the size I want to be right now. Now I am going for some power for a bit!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12

Weight: 164.2lbs

Workout of the day:

- Front squat
    2x180lbs
    1x200lbs
    1x210lbs
    1x220lbs
    1x235lbs
    1x235lbs
    2x235lbs (personal best)

- Deadlift: 1 set of 20 @ 220lbs

- Leg press: 3 sets of 15 @ 330lbs + 10 @ 220lbs

- Calves in smith machine: 3 sets of 17-20 @ 155lbs

Strength is definitely up! I felt so confident in the gym today!
    nice work bro!
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Day 13

Weight: same

workout:

DB chest press 4 sets of 8-11 @ 70's (personal best)
    DB incline press 4 sets of 8-13 + few assisted @ 50's
    Facepull @ 80lbs
    Side laterals @ 22's + drop sets
    Cable pushdown sets of 8 @ 115lbs (personal best) + drop sets

Awesome workout.

Libido has been shot, last few days have been bad.. First libido was crazy but now it's below average.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Showing signs of shut down... It is pretty common with this substance since more anabolic than androgenic you lose libido once your own testosterone wains. CHeck into some Perform or some bulk MACA and you will bounce back a bit.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Showing signs of shut down... It is pretty common with this substance since more anabolic than androgenic you lose libido once your own testosterone wains. CHeck into some Perform or some bulk MACA and you will bounce back a bit.

I started taking 6 caps of Pure Test before bed, I've read that it can mimic effects of HCG. I was going to buy another bottle of it anyway.

BTW, I gotta share info about my girlfriend's progress too. She has been using Finaflex ALC+CLA for about two months now (4 caps a day) and started taking Finaflex PX and Driven Sports Lean Xtreme too. In training days he takes some AMS Pump Fixx preworkout instead of another capsule of PX.

Now she weights less than she has weighted in last half year. Her goal is to stay permanently under 130lbs and now she is few weeks away of reaching that weight. She has maintained her muscle mass very well and she still continues to gain strength. She set goals to rep with 50's in DB chest press, rep with 80lbs in seated shoulder press, rep with 110lbs in front squat, lift 110lbs in flat bench and deadlift 200lbs before Christmas and with the help of Finaflex products, I think she'll be able to do that!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

BTW, I gotta share info about my girlfriend's progress too. She has been using Finaflex ALC+CLA for about two months now (4 caps a day) and started taking Finaflex PX and Driven Sports Lean Xtreme too. In training days he takes some AMS Pump Fixx preworkout instead of another capsule of PX.

Now she weights less than she has weighted in last half year. Her goal is to stay permanently under 130lbs and now she is few weeks away of reaching that weight. She has maintained her muscle mass very well and she still continues to gain strength. She set goals to rep with 50's in DB chest press, rep with 80lbs in seated shoulder press, rep with 110lbs in front squat, lift 110lbs in flat bench and deadlift 200lbs before Christmas and with the help of Finaflex products, I think she'll be able to do that!
    awesome to hear!
    props and congrats to your girl, my friend.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good news all around ... except for the libido thing...
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Day 14

The most intense back workout I've ever done:

- Weighted chin-ups: 3 sets of 8-10 @ 35lbs

- T-bar row:
    6x 45lbs
    6x 70lbs
    6x 90lbs
    6x 110lbs
    6x 135lbs
    6x 155lbs
    5x 180lbs
    6x 155lbs

6x 135lbs
    6x 110lbs
    6x 90lbs
    6x 70lbs
    10x 45lbs

- Cable pulldown:
    6x 25lbs
    6x 45lbs
    6x 70lbs
    6x 90lbs
    6x 110lbs
    6x 135lbs
    5x 155lbs
    6x 135lbs

6x 110lbs
    6x 90lbs
    6x 70lbs
    6x 45lbs
    6x 25lbs

- Hammer grip chin-ups:
    3x BW

1x BW
    0x BW

- Armblaster curl with ez-bar
    65lbs -> 55lbs -> 40lbs -> 30lbs -> 20lbs

My training partner challenged me to do t-bar rows with him. Rest times between sets were just long enough to allow training partner do his set. I won him at t-bar rows and after that I challenged him to do same thing with pulldowns. He won that one.

My back has never been as beaten up as it is right now!!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not surprised that the power movement was the better one for you as that's where 1-alpha would be a bigger advantage I think. Best back workout ever ... there you go
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Not surprised that the power movement was the better one for you as that's where 1-alpha would be a bigger advantage I think. Best back workout ever ... there you go
    Yeah, I'm really enjoying this 1-Alpha doesn't seem to be a big mass gainer for me, but it really shines in strength department.. and vascularity is just crazy. Recovery between sets and dryness are even better than it was with Havoc, which is a methylated steroid amd often considered as dry compound..

BTW, I ordered 2 bottles of 1-Alpha.. I've been thinking about spring bulk: weeks 1-8 MUSCLE-UP or BULK-UP, weeks 1-6 H-Drol or if I decide to go with nonmethyl I'll use P-BOLD instead and weeks 4-8 1-Alpha!
    Olympus Labs Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this 1-Alpha doesn't seem to be a big mass gainer for me, but it really shines in strength department.. and vascularity is just crazy. Recovery between sets and dryness are even better than it was with Havoc, which is a methylated steroid amd often considered as dry compound..
    Epistane is a good mass product for me but not really that dry in my case.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Epistane is a good mass product for me but not really that dry in my case.
    That's what I experienced too. It kicked in fast and hard though: I gained 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Lethargy was a bitch with it though.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

The most intense back workout I've ever done:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 12:35 AM
  3. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. keeping a log of my cut so i stay with it
    By rrm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
  5. My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM