LTL has fallen to the darkside!

Page 2 of 74 First 1234 ... Last

  1. ..In.. good luck bro
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. If your having problems drawing from the vial you could use a 19g to draw then put a 23g on to Inject. Also make sure you stick that needle the whole way in!!

  3. In brother will get caught up after work
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    If your having problems drawing from the vial you could use a 19g to draw then put a 23g on to Inject. Also make sure you stick that needle the whole way in!!
    Thought about doing that but I think it was just nerves and not knowing exactly what I'm doing lol! I should be fine with 23. The test I pull later today is thinner, the oil isn't as thick. The one I pulled from tuesday was an amp not an actual vial. But today it will be a vial so it should be easier. Gravity will be able to assist as well. I'll see how it goes later but I think it will be much smoother! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Thought about doing that but I think it was just nerves and not knowing exactly what I'm doing lol! I should be fine with 23. The test I pull later today is thinner, the oil isn't as thick. The one I pulled from tuesday was an amp not an actual vial. But today it will be a vial so it should be easier. Gravity will be able to assist as well. I'll see how it goes later but I think it will be much smoother! :-)
    Today?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    In for this. Lets see how well this treats you, I see a lot of mass in your future.
    Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL


    Don't think I won't be following ...

    a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. In for this.
    Good luck
    Peace

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL

    Don't think I won't be following ...

    a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.
    Hmm didn't think bout that... I have 1.5s
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    In brother will get caught up after work
    I just hope to get results like you did my bro! Thanks for your guidance this whole way through man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I just hope to get results like you did my bro! Thanks for your guidance this whole way through man!
    This ^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. This is for you howwe! That pic you posted has me ready for some action!



    LMFAO!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Today?
    Just woke up. Your a fellow third shifter. It will be in AM.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Oh haha true!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. LTL. I dare you to take all 30mg of dbol half hour to an hour preworkout and tell me how euphoric and invincible you feel.
    Do it when you bump up to 40 and 50 too.
    Its amazing!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL


    Don't think I won't be following ...

    a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.
    Thank you sir! Yes I agree first pin wasn't perfect and I definitely learned a few things. Thank you for the advice as this was what was intended when I made this log. More of a learning journal where I may post workouts I may not. Was thinking I might just post if I hit any big numbers. I've been tied to a log every cycle I've done nearly and it gets me thinking about weight too much. I want to go into this thinking just get the best and biggest pump and wear the muscles to oblivion. We shall see. I love all this input guys it truly means a lot!

    Thank you all the new subs too!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. What needle you using?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    LTL. I dare you to take all 30mg of dbol half hour to an hour preworkout and tell me how euphoric and invincible you feel.
    Do it when you bump up to 40 and 50 too.
    Its amazing!
    Believe me just from what I felt yesterday popping 10 before I went this is going to be intense! Only a few days in and I felt like I was going to explode! Just got on scale and I'm up 6 lbs. A lot has to do with my carb load and increased calorie intake but fock if that is before I even gain from the dbol wtf will my end be???? 190???? YEA BUDDY!!! Will give that a shot though thank you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Believe me just from what I felt yesterday popping 10 before I went this is going to be intense! Only a few days in and I felt like I was going to explode! Just got on scale and I'm up 6 lbs. A lot has to do with my carb load and increased calorie intake but fock if that is before I even gain from the dbol wtf will my end be???? 190???? YEA BUDDY!!! Will give that a shot though thank you.
    I usually take 50pwo. Any higher has too much impact on BP. 50 is straight beast mode for sure
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I usually take 50pwo. Any higher has too much impact on BP. 50 is straight beast mode for sure
    50 dbol pre?!??? Wtf!

    50 is as high as I'll go in a day and not til later weeks. You don't die of the headache?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    50 dbol pre?!??? Wtf!

    50 is as high as I'll go in a day and not til later weeks. You don't die of the headache?
    Never had any issues until I tried 75mg. You won't need pwo drinks on 50 though! Honestly I got some real good dbols from a friend that were pharma grade and I didn't even feel it till 40mgs. My strength was retarded on it though. And my face got huge. Moonface to the fullest extent.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Herba Shakes?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Even with no stims and coming off alphamine and pres energy has been in credible. Overall attitude and feeling is great right now and already struck with the alpha male feeling. Leaning while eating like a mad man and headaches went away with just a bit more hawthorn and a couple ibuprofen a day. Things are going great so far guys.

    Will be hitting back tomorrow and possibly throwing biceps in with them if time permits. I have to squeeze my pin in right after gym because I have about a 20 minute window that will permit me to do so. This will limit my time in the gym but it is well worth it. ;-) pinning glute tomorrow on the same side as I did quad earlier in the week. PIP has diminished quite a bit but the feeling is still there, just kind of a sore ache here and there. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow! Going to shower pre pin which I didn't do last time. Hopefully this will minimize the PIP by loosing the area and realizing the muscle. Any tips are welcome as that is one purpose of this log! I'm no pro, I'm here to learn as well as to share guys. I'm quite excited to get it done though for sure!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Lol. Now I wanna start my next cycle haha damn!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  24. consider me subbed
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    consider me subbed
    Awesome!! Good to have you coop! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Woah hey!!! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Subadubdub
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Ta fu*k!? 4 pages in and I'm barley finding this sh*t? NO ONE FELT THE NEED TO TELL EPSTANEMAN?


    ....well....aside from the fact not much people know me....I will give the benefit of the doubt.....I'm not a like-able guy.



    None the less I'm subbed. KILL THIS SH*T OR I'LL BITCH SLAP YOU BACK TO PRO HORMONES! HAHA




    Make us proud











    P.s. This clen is kicking in....I feel......I FEEL............I FEEL PRETTY....O-SO PRITTY....I FEEL PRITTY...AND WITTY....AND !!!!

  29. Unable to lift today. Got to the gym and got a call that my fiancé had been locked out of our apt so rushed home to let her in. At that point I was not going to be able to make it back to gym and still have time to pin so I stayed home and pinned.

    Hit right glute. Very little pain once again and just a spec of blood after pulling out. Think I'm doing a damn good job on them, only pain was about a quarter inch in where I'm assuming I made It through the fat and struck muscle. Went the entire inch and a half in and slowly injected. Hopefully this pin will have less PIP, the test I used this time was in a lot thinner oil so I'm hoping that will help. Pumped that it was so pain free with no blood!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Unable to lift today. Got to the gym and got a call that my fiancé had been locked out of our apt so rushed home to let her in. At that point I was not going to be able to make it back to gym and still have time to pin so I stayed home and pinned.

    Hit right glute. Very little pain once again and just a spec of blood after pulling out. Think I'm doing a damn good job on them, only pain was about a quarter inch in where I'm assuming I made It through the fat and struck muscle. Went the entire inch and a half in and slowly injected. Hopefully this pin will have less PIP, the test I used this time was in a lot thinner oil so I'm hoping that will help. Pumped that it was so pain free with no blood!!
    Word! Glad you are off to an awesome start brother.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Word! Glad you are off to an awesome start brother.
    Your telling me! Lol

    Let's see if I can walk when you see me at work lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Here for support bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  33. O SMACKS! RICKROCK in the hizzz HOUSE! Looking tanned and sexy....AS ALWAYS! haha



    I see you on a sh*t ton of forums. You must be like me and have no hobbies lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Here for support bro
    Thank you Rick!! Glad your here man. Maybe this time I can follow through and get half as ripped as you brosef! You are missed around here bro! Your log was the first one I subbed to at AM, now your no where to be found!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Your telling me! Lol

    Let's see if I can walk when you see me at work lol
    I hope so! Just hope you don't walk into a changeover!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  36. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Your telling me! Lol

    Let's see if I can walk when you see me at work lol
    Quit being a puss c. You'll be fine!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  37. Yeah puss c
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html



  38. Everybody saying puss c!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  39. I love Puss C!!! :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1


    Everybody saying puss c!
    You started a trend lol puss c
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Derker to the Darkside (Preview/Review)
    By derker2008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Liftingstud's venture to the darkside!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 04:44 PM
  3. Crossing To The Darkside
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 03:13 PM
  4. brywal312 goes to the darkside
    By brywal312 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:30 AM
  5. F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Log in
Log in