LTL has fallen to the darkside!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is for you howwe! That pic you posted has me ready for some action!

:eek:p:

LMFAO!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh haha true!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL. I dare you to take all 30mg of dbol half hour to an hour preworkout and tell me how euphoric and invincible you feel.
Do it when you bump up to 40 and 50 too.
Its amazing!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL

Don't think I won't be following ...

a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.
Thank you sir! Yes I agree first pin wasn't perfect and I definitely learned a few things. Thank you for the advice as this was what was intended when I made this log. More of a learning journal where I may post workouts I may not. Was thinking I might just post if I hit any big numbers. I've been tied to a log every cycle I've done nearly and it gets me thinking about weight too much. I want to go into this thinking just get the best and biggest pump and wear the muscles to oblivion. We shall see. I love all this input guys it truly means a lot!

Thank you all the new subs too!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What needle you using?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LTL. I dare you to take all 30mg of dbol half hour to an hour preworkout and tell me how euphoric and invincible you feel.
Do it when you bump up to 40 and 50 too.
Its amazing!
Believe me just from what I felt yesterday popping 10 before I went this is going to be intense! Only a few days in and I felt like I was going to explode! Just got on scale and I'm up 6 lbs. A lot has to do with my carb load and increased calorie intake but fock if that is before I even gain from the dbol wtf will my end be???? 190???? YEA BUDDY!!! Will give that a shot though thank you.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Believe me just from what I felt yesterday popping 10 before I went this is going to be intense! Only a few days in and I felt like I was going to explode! Just got on scale and I'm up 6 lbs. A lot has to do with my carb load and increased calorie intake but fock if that is before I even gain from the dbol wtf will my end be???? 190???? YEA BUDDY!!! Will give that a shot though thank you.
I usually take 50pwo. Any higher has too much impact on BP. 50 is straight beast mode for sure

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually take 50pwo. Any higher has too much impact on BP. 50 is straight beast mode for sure
50 dbol pre?!??? Wtf!

50 is as high as I'll go in a day and not til later weeks. You don't die of the headache?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
50 dbol pre?!??? Wtf!

50 is as high as I'll go in a day and not til later weeks. You don't die of the headache?
Never had any issues until I tried 75mg. You won't need pwo drinks on 50 though! Honestly I got some real good dbols from a friend that were pharma grade and I didn't even feel it till 40mgs. My strength was retarded on it though. And my face got huge. Moonface to the fullest extent.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with no stims and coming off alphamine and pres energy has been in credible. Overall attitude and feeling is great right now and already struck with the alpha male feeling. Leaning while eating like a mad man and headaches went away with just a bit more hawthorn and a couple ibuprofen a day. Things are going great so far guys.

Will be hitting back tomorrow and possibly throwing biceps in with them if time permits. I have to squeeze my pin in right after gym because I have about a 20 minute window that will permit me to do so. This will limit my time in the gym but it is well worth it. ;-) pinning glute tomorrow on the same side as I did quad earlier in the week. PIP has diminished quite a bit but the feeling is still there, just kind of a sore ache here and there. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow! Going to shower pre pin which I didn't do last time. Hopefully this will minimize the PIP by loosing the area and realizing the muscle. Any tips are welcome as that is one purpose of this log! I'm no pro, I'm here to learn as well as to share guys. I'm quite excited to get it done though for sure!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woah hey!!! Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subadubdub

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ta fu*k!? 4 pages in and I'm barley finding this sh*t? NO ONE FELT THE NEED TO TELL EPSTANEMAN?

....well....aside from the fact not much people know me....I will give the benefit of the doubt.....I'm not a like-able guy.

None the less I'm subbed. KILL THIS SH*T OR I'LL BITCH SLAP YOU BACK TO PRO HORMONES! HAHA

Make us proud ;)

P.s. This clen is kicking in....I feel......I FEEL............I FEEL PRETTY....O-SO PRITTY....I FEEL PRITTY...AND WITTY....AND !!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unable to lift today. Got to the gym and got a call that my fiancé had been locked out of our apt so rushed home to let her in. At that point I was not going to be able to make it back to gym and still have time to pin so I stayed home and pinned.

Hit right glute. Very little pain once again and just a spec of blood after pulling out. Think I'm doing a damn good job on them, only pain was about a quarter inch in where I'm assuming I made It through the fat and struck muscle. Went the entire inch and a half in and slowly injected. Hopefully this pin will have less PIP, the test I used this time was in a lot thinner oil so I'm hoping that will help. Pumped that it was so pain free with no blood!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Unable to lift today. Got to the gym and got a call that my fiancé had been locked out of our apt so rushed home to let her in. At that point I was not going to be able to make it back to gym and still have time to pin so I stayed home and pinned.

Hit right glute. Very little pain once again and just a spec of blood after pulling out. Think I'm doing a damn good job on them, only pain was about a quarter inch in where I'm assuming I made It through the fat and struck muscle. Went the entire inch and a half in and slowly injected. Hopefully this pin will have less PIP, the test I used this time was in a lot thinner oil so I'm hoping that will help. Pumped that it was so pain free with no blood!!
Word! Glad you are off to an awesome start brother.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word! Glad you are off to an awesome start brother.
Your telling me! Lol

Let's see if I can walk when you see me at work lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here for support bro ;)

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
O SMACKS! RICKROCK in the hizzz HOUSE! Looking tanned and sexy....AS ALWAYS! haha

I see you on a sh*t ton of forums. You must be like me and have no hobbies lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for support bro ;)
Thank you Rick!! Glad your here man. Maybe this time I can follow through and get half as ripped as you brosef! You are missed around here bro! Your log was the first one I subbed to at AM, now your no where to be found!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah puss c :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

Everybody saying puss c!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I love Puss C!!! :-D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Rick!! Glad your here man. Maybe this time I can follow through and get half as ripped as you brosef! You are missed around here bro! Your log was the first one I subbed to at AM, now your no where to be found!
Yeh man, the only thing that brings me back to AM anymore is all my buds here and their logs. I have a VERY full plate with rep work on 9 forums (and counting) for multiple companies of which I'm in charge of the teams for, so getting over here is hard for me. I haven't forgotten about my bros here though, and I will try to check in here and offer anything I can when time allows. This should be a lot of fun for you!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHHHAAAT!?!?!?! Long time there LTL! LoL im subbed up bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rick I understand bro just remember when you were here daily and inspiring us young cats!

Montego welcome brother! Glad you could make it. It definitely has been a while man!

Good to have ya bean5er!

The rest of you.... You're all retarded!! Lmao :-D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update...

Not sure if it was the oil the test was suspended in or just the location the pin was in but the PIP is much easier to handle today then last pin. Very happy about that. So ready to hit the weights but I have to go in for a long shift so I won't get in til after work in the AM. Ready to kill back and biceps!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glute pins feel much smoother IMO as long as it's not too far over and you stab the nerve lol.
Glad you're OK buddy!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glute pins feel much smoother IMO as long as it's not too far over and you stab the nerve lol.
Glad you're OK buddy!
Stay in the outside 4 quadrants of each glute. Each corner. I went too close to the middle of one cheek on the outside edge, man it hurt for like 4 or 5 days. Top and bottom corners are where its at.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay in the outside 4 quadrants of each glute. Each corner. I went too close to the middle of one cheek on the outside edge, man it hurt for like 4 or 5 days. Top and bottom corners are where its at.
I was surprised at how far up I was instructed to pin on the glute. Had to look it up a few times to make sure I wasn't being told to stab into a bone or something lmao! I actually kind of enjoyed this pin. That's right I prefer to stab it in my ass. Run with that one fellas!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I was surprised at how far up I was instructed to pin on the glute. Had to look it up a few times to make sure I wasn't being told to stab into a bone or something lmao! I actually kind of enjoyed this pin. That's right I prefer to stab it in my ass. Run with that one fellas!
Huh? LTL love ass stabbing and Airborne has a cucumber fetish! No wonder u guys have a joint log.

I so wish i could find a legit source **** I'd start tomorrow lol. Soon enough I guess.
Keep killin it buddy.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I'm here (;

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
yeah i was surprised my first time too, then i flashed back to the penacillian shots in basic training and remembered how high up they shot it and it all made sense. you can also do the bottom of the glute. a friend of mine swore by it. he says its way easier to get two hands on the tube and stabilize it while you aspirate and push. i havent tried it yet.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ass sticking!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pinned my other quad!!! Felt niiiiiiice :)