LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are awesome! :)

Waiting in airport now! Can't wait to get a drink!

Bal we are very much in love after 5 years. If anything more and more each day. I'm lucky to know that I have found my soul mate!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are awesome! :)

Waiting in airport now! Can't wait to get a drink!

Bal we are very much in love after 5 years. If anything more and more each day. I'm lucky to know that I have found my soul mate!
The most amazing feeling in the world...that is until you're about ready to have a baby together. I've had 3 kids with my ex and of course I love them to death...but I never experienced such an overwhelming connection like I have with my wife right now. It's all we talk about. Of course we're 2 weeks away from the due date so are both pretty giddy...and maybe a little nervous lol.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
When you feel down, when you feel low, have the troubled mind, feel you need to get on the good foot, watch the video & think about those in le paradis, & it will bring a smile upon your visage and brighten the cloud in your moyenne week
[video=youtube;x76y2rLW10U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76y2rLW10U[/video]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ml to the quad like a boss! Let the games begin!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is great to see you back in here. Good luck with this new adventure. :cool:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is great to see you back in here. Good luck with this new adventure. :cool:
Thanks bolt! It is great to be back. Jamaica is amazing and we rocked that bîtch but man it's nice to be home!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back mon! Great to hear you enjoyed it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright brothers. I will get a new log up soon. What routine should I run? Would love ideas. I want to get incredibly shredded and would love doing something where you aren't concentrating strictly on one muscle group. Need to add some spice to my routine. Suggestions?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright brothers. I will get a new log up soon. What routine should I run? Would love ideas. I want to get incredibly shredded and would love doing something where you aren't concentrating strictly on one muscle group. Need to add some spice to my routine. Suggestions?
Mountain dog.

You won't want to do anything more than 1 bodypart lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mountain dog.

You won't want to do anything more than 1 bodypart lol.
Solid option. LTL, I can give you some info if interested.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checking it out now, thanks bros!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already sent the links lol
Nice. One of these days I'll try to put together a cleaned up/condensed version of my last few logs. I believe I have my entire MD run (every workout) documented with examples of every exercise.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. One of these days I'll try to put together a cleaned up/condensed version of my last few logs. I believe I have my entire MD run (every workout) documented with examples of every exercise.
I'm pretty sure you do lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wendler's! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea bro! Missed ya

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Try FST-7 LTL! It's a solid routine. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself in Jamaica bro!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established