LTL has fallen to the darkside!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello guys and gals! Finally popped my inject cherry! I've ran plenty of PH cycles in the past but this run has me more excited then all of them! I decided to quit playing around in the kiddie pool and dive into the deep end! This log will be for gym updates as well as overall feeling and progress updates. Now let's get to the good stuff!

Cycle details

Week 1-14 test E Pinned 250 twice a week Tuesday and Friday. First pin was 10/23.
Week 1-5 dbol at 30/30/40/50/50
Week 9-14 SD 10 at 20/20/30/30/30
Aromasin for on cycle AI

PCT

Nolva 40/30/20/10
Dpol
Anabeta elite
Erase pro
Slinshot
HGH Pro

Support supps

Cycle assist by CEL
Hawthorn berry
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Super cissus
Potassium caps
Taurine

Weight will be taken before each gym session. Today day 1 was 162.2.

Starting pics.

View attachment 68764

View attachment 68765

View attachment 68766

View attachment 68767

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First pin.

Way more nervous then let show but was determined to get it done! Watched the video on YouTube about the process for the tenth time and got ready. Picked the spot on my right quad that I wanted to use as the injection site and shaved it clear of any hair. Got the 1ml vial ready and tugged at the "snap away top" (yea right) went at it a second time with a bit more force and shattered the top right off gaining a small cut on my finger in the process.... At this point I was like wtf not a good start! Bandaged up the finger and prepare the first needle and syringe. Tried to draw the test and oil from the vial and completely underestimated what it takes to draw up. Stuff is thick! It didn't make it easy that I was pulling from a single dose vial with an open top so there was no using gravity to help you. Got it all together finally and started getting a bit more nervous as I knew at this point there was no turning back, I had a job to do and damn it I was going to do it! Went through 3 more needles through stupid capping failures and setting the needle down on a surface that wasn't sterilized... Don't even ask! Now I was time to go at it. Pulled the syringe up to the leg after sterilizing the inject area. Went to inject and said no... Repeated 5 times like a little beotch and the sixth time I put it up to my quad and said no once again yet my arm said f u and went for it. Needle entered leg with no pain and sunk into my leg little by little until about 1/2 an inch was showing of the 1.5 needle. Pulled back and tried to aspirate but nothing happened tried to pull harder and still nothing so I said guess that means push! At this point I was incredibly high off the whole experience and was in disbelief that I had actually gone for it. I pushed on the plunger for a solid minute and though I must be done by now but when I looked nothing had even budged! Put a little more force into it and pushed about a quarter inch at a time with 20 seconds of wait in between. By the time I had finished I had just 1/8 inch of the needle showing and let it sit there for about 2 minutes to ensure the oil would spread away from inject site. Pulled the needle straight out and said holy sh1t was it really that easy and did I really just do this??? Let me tell you I am a complete Puss C when it comes to needles so this is a mile stone. I can't even give blood I'm so afraid!! Had absolute no pain and just a spec of blood came out. I think I did pretty damn good for a first timer! However the pain set in about an hour later and got worse and worse as time went by.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
not usually in on these logs since i only run otc cycles... but following this one broskie. Kill it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining all and it's an honor to have you then SD! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dark side?

I am posting in here so I can write unsubbed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dark side?

I am posting in here so I can write unsubbed.
Yes as in I'm injecting testosterone into my body you ass!

Thanks for joining bro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle looks good, should be a great run. Am I right in assuming that this is gonna be an all out BULK!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle looks good, should be a great run. Am I right in assuming that this is gonna be an all out BULK!!
Pretty safe to say! Will focus on tightening up the last few weeks though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this. Lets see how well this treats you, I see a lot of mass in your future.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm in bud!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright here is the first workout update. 2 days since test inject and almost 3 into first dbol dose. On the agenda today was shoulders and tris and man did I wreck them. I did a lot of superset work and had to change up my normal routine because I was at my gym at my ma's apt complex. Had to workout there because my gym just switched owners and they were "installing" something new today... Whatever the hell that means. Strength was about normal nothing out of the ordinary but what was great was the pump. I have been carbing up and eating everything in sight the last few days and it showed in my pump. Couple of fresh pump pics for kicks.

Dbol 1.JPG
dbol 2.JPG
dbol 3.JPG

PIP pain today is better then it was yesterday. It just plain hurt yesterday where today is more of a dull ache and only pain here and there and when I bend my leg. I imagine it will get easier as I go though, just rough being I have virgin muscles. Diet today was eat, eat, eat! From the looks already this is going to be quite the change in the next few weeks....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Monster man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Try higher up on the quad too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monster man!
Thanks bro! I was shocked at how much bigger I looked so quick, not sure if its just the carbs or if the dbol came into play but in any case It's obvious we are off to the right start!
Nice! Try higher up on the quad too.
Definitely think I went to low, had quite a bit of pain just above my knee and I think it had to do with the position. Thank you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro! I was shocked at how much bigger I looked so quick, not sure if its just the carbs or if the dbol came into play but in any case It's obvious we are off to the right start!

Definitely think I went to low, had quite a bit of pain just above my knee and I think it had to do with the position. Thank you.
You are :lol:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What size needle are u using? It actually sounds like some oil may have leaked out.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin beefy by the way lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 gauge. Leaked out?

BTW 2nd post is updated with my first pin experience so anyone can take a look.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
23 gauge. Leaked out?

BTW 2nd post is updated with my first pin experience so anyone can take a look.
Length..1.5 or 1? Yeah sometimes if u don't go deep enough or move the needle around alot a little will actually leak out of the muscle. Not a big deal it happens. The pain above the knee is the most common sign. That and it just hurts worse lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Length..1.5 or 1? Yeah sometimes if u don't go deep enough or move the needle around alot a little will actually leak out of the muscle. Not a big deal it happens. The pain above the knee is the most common sign. That and it just hurts worse lol
1.5 went in about 1 and ended about 1 3/4 in because the pressure I had to use. Read second post! ^^

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 went in about 1 and ended about 1 3/4 in because the pressure I had to use. Read second post! ^^
That's what it sounds like to me broham like I said no big deal it happens and u still absorb the leaked oil so it's not like u wasted it. You might just be a little more soar for an extra day or two. I'd def use as much of the needle as possible though.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've been low carbing for awhile and all the sudden cramming every carb in your mouth you can find for 3 days, that alone can blow you up!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've been low carbing for awhile and all the sudden cramming every carb in your mouth you can find for 3 days, that alone can blow you up!!
Definitely agree bro. Just surprised me to not spill over.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely agree bro. Just surprised me to not spill over.
Take my advice Bro don't obsess about any spill over.. Just enjoy your Bulk...These are the good times for sure!!:cheers:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Between the Test, Dbol and Superdrol, all you have to worry about is getting Huge and Strong..

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
:439: in brotha :439:

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If your having problems drawing from the vial you could use a 19g to draw then put a 23g on to Inject. Also make sure you stick that needle the whole way in!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your having problems drawing from the vial you could use a 19g to draw then put a 23g on to Inject. Also make sure you stick that needle the whole way in!!
Thought about doing that but I think it was just nerves and not knowing exactly what I'm doing lol! I should be fine with 23. The test I pull later today is thinner, the oil isn't as thick. The one I pulled from tuesday was an amp not an actual vial. But today it will be a vial so it should be easier. Gravity will be able to assist as well. I'll see how it goes later but I think it will be much smoother! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thought about doing that but I think it was just nerves and not knowing exactly what I'm doing lol! I should be fine with 23. The test I pull later today is thinner, the oil isn't as thick. The one I pulled from tuesday was an amp not an actual vial. But today it will be a vial so it should be easier. Gravity will be able to assist as well. I'll see how it goes later but I think it will be much smoother! :)
Today?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In for this. Lets see how well this treats you, I see a lot of mass in your future.
Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL

Don't think I won't be following ...

a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dbol and SD? Test base? Yeah. Two cycles of that and we'll have a shredded 200lb monster ltl on our hands LOL

Don't think I won't be following ...

a little food for thought...when you pin, ALWAYS push it in ALL the way. You don't want to go in 1 inch aspirate begin to inject have it sink deeper and find a vein.
Hmm didn't think bout that... I have 1.5s

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In brother will get caught up after work :)
I just hope to get results like you did my bro! Thanks for your guidance this whole way through man!