SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    . I know the cycles almost over but I've been thinking about keeping this log going even after PCT just to help me track my gains through my winter bulk.
    I say just get another bottle of SD and stay on forever and then you can keep the log going until you take a **** and your liver ends up in the toilet. Sounds like a good plan.
    I bet you will get huge bro. For PCT just use test-e and erase pro... TRT for life!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I say just get another bottle of SD and stay on forever and then you can keep the log going until you take a **** and your liver ends up in the toilet. Sounds like a good plan.
    I bet you will get huge bro. For PCT just use test-e and erase pro... TRT for life!
    F it, I'll just bridge into SD/M1T, then bridge that into Tren A/Mast/Deca with a Dbol kicker, and if I survive after that I'll bridge that right into DMZ/Mecha/Anadrol and I'll just keep that up till the jaundice gets so bad I look like a Simpson and my blood can't flow through my arteries anymore.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Umm... Just use the androseries for PCT. it's light with no sides. Lol.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Haha wow. Great progress btw!
    I'm still in here with you guys just lurking is all..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    Haha wow. Great progress btw!
    I'm still in here with you guys just lurking is all..
    Yeah? Aren't you like skiing Colorado? Get off your phone and enjoy your vacation rich boy!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 56 - SHOULDAZ

Military Press-135x6, 135x6, 145x4, 135x5, 135x4
    Upright Rows-70x6, 80x6, 80x6, 70x6, 90x5 (weight without bar)
    DB Shoulder Press-60x6, 65x6, 65x3, 60x5, 60x5
    Cable Front Raise-12.5x6, 17.5x6
    SS
    Cable Shoulder Press-37.5x6, 37.5x6
    SS
    Cable Lateral Raise-12.5x6, 12.5x6
    SS
    Cable Rear Raise-12.5x6, 12.5x6
    Shrugs-100x6, 100x4, 100x6

Felt REALLY sore today, probably because I did chest and back yesterday. Pleased with myself getting 90lbs on the EZ bar up on Upright Rows, maybe I'll be able to start at 80 next week, movin' on up! Having a workout partner again is good, helps keep me motivated. He is just getting back into the gym again after not working out for awhile but still kept up with me pretty good.

Weight this morning was 179, highest so far in the cycle. Almost out of stano, PCT will start in a few days as soon as I run out. I'm gonna roll through it like a beast though, the gains don't stop! Just gotta keep EATING.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout bro. Keep it going
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

nice log and great results
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks half and double. Also everyone else whose been following my log, a lot more people this time than my first log I'm happy to see that people are interested in this cycle and I'm providing people with information that's actually wanted.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Day 55 - Chest and Back

Flat BB Bench-205x6, 205x6, 205x4, 185x6, 185x6
    SS
    UH Pullups-12, 6, 6, 5, 5
    DB Incline-70x6, 70x6, 70x4, 70x6
    SS
    UH BB Rows-135x6, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6
    Pec Deck-110x6, 110x6, 110x5, 110x5
    Back Extension Machine-155x10, 170x10, 170x8, 170x8

Pretty good workout, but GAT DANG I forgot how hardcore chest and back was! When I used to do this combo it was back in the day when I was doing a measly 3 sets per exercise and I would do like 3 workouts for each muscle group, today I did a little more than that and added in some supersetting and it was intense. I actually started feeling pretty nauseous during the Incline DB Press/BB rows. If I did this combo again I would definitely use a PWO, I think with that extra kick it would've been alright. On the plus side my torso feels all pumped and awesome and now that the workout is done I feel like a beast!
    Pecs and lats super sets are the best! Solid log bro!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 58 - Legs

Squats-275x6, 275x6, 315x3, 275x6, 275x4
    DB Calf Raises-90sx6, 90sx6, 90sx6, 90sx6, 90sx6
    Good Mornings-135x6, 135x6, 135x6, 135x6, 135x5
    Quad Extensions-3 from bottomx6, 3 from bottomx6, 3 from bottomx6, 3 from bottomx6, 2 from bottomx6

New gym doesn't have labels on the quad extension machine, so just put where I had the selector, I think it's about the same weight as usual. Getting good, deep reps on squats and good mornings. Cycle is almost over, tomorrow will be the last day. Weight at 178-179 last couple days.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Nice progress so far buddy. I do have a question. With this much gear, don't you think you should be weighing a little more? I mean in three weeks on SD I can put on 12lbs at the same body fat, bone dry. Not trying to criticize at all, but I'm thinking you could have gained a bit more with some more cals. Just some food for thought (PUN!).
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Lets get some pictures!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Nice progress so far buddy. I do have a question. With this much gear, don't you think you should be weighing a little more? I mean in three weeks on SD I can put on 12lbs at the same body fat, bone dry. Not trying to criticize at all, but I'm thinking you could have gained a bit more with some more cals. Just some food for thought (PUN!).
    For the time I was on SD I took in around 3200 calories a day, which for my goal was fine, I wanted to gain lean mass and I did. I wanted more mass, and I did slightly up cals near the end of the SD but didn't gain any more, all my gains on SD came in the first few weeks. I do think I could have(obviously) gained more if I ate more, but I'm not sure that it would've been as lean. I gained more mass on hdrol, but that was at a 4000+ calorie diet and the mass was not of the same quality that I gained on this cycle.

Also you say you could've put on 12lbs in 3 weeks of SD... I put on 10lbs in three weeks on SD. Not much of a difference there, I didn't gain any in the fourth week and after.

Day 59 - Arms

Preacher Curls-50x6, 60x2, 50x6, 50x4, 50x4
    One Arm Tricep Extension-25x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 35x4
    Incline DB Curls-35x6, 35x4, 35x6, 35x5, 35x6
    SS
    Decline cross knee situps-12, 10, 10, 10, 10
    Cable Pulldowns-62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6
    SS
    Cable Curls-57.5x6, 57.5x6, 57.5x6, 57.5x6, 57.5x6
    Cable Tricep Pullovers-62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6, 62.5x6
    DB Wrist Curls-30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
    SS
    DB Reverse Wrist Curls-15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6

Switched to rope pulldowns rather than pushdowns, I like to switch those two exercises sometimes because I feel like my tris get used to doing one then I switch and the other will be difficult again. Had a lot of vascularity in my forearms after the workout, crazy spider veins poppin' out.

Day 60 - Chest

Flat Bench-205x5, 205x6, 205x5, 205x4, 215x3
    Incline DB Press-70sx6, 75sx6, 75sx5, 70sx5, 70sx6
    DB Pullovers-80x6, 90x6, 90x5, 80x6, 80x6
    Cable Fly-35x6, 45x6, 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
    SS
    Hanging Leg Raises-10, 6, 8

No significant changes in lifts, it's nice having a partner to spot now I can risk going up or staying at the same weight after failing hard instead of having to play it safe which is nice. Not to say I wasn't pushing myself before, though.

PCT started today. Took 6 endosurge, 3 reduce xt spread out through the day, taking nolva before sleep.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good job brotha
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Fair enough! Just started a three weeker of mdrol and started a log on here if you're interested.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Fair enough! Let me do your diet next time. I'll get you jacked and keep you lean =D
    Haha this was really honestly my first time trying to eat truly clean while bulking so it was interesting. My diet is probably 100x better than it was a year ago, leaps and bounds man. I am going to keep this mass I've gained and keep bulking while I'm off. I can't believe for the last week and a half I've actually been waking up early and eating 4-6 eggs each morning, but I know it's going to pay off. If you have any advice on bulking lean please feel free to throw it out there 'cause the cycle is done but the bulk is just gettin' started!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I edited my post because I felt sounded it sounded condescending. I didn't mean it that way, was just trying to make a joke. However, I am king of putting weight on fast! I gained 40lbs in 8 weeks on my first test e cycle. Net result was about 20lbs of muscle at the same body fat in a little over four months which I'm pretty proud of. Cut all that fat off in about 10 weeks. Started at 170 12%, end of bulk 210 ~20%(didn't measure, just knew I was fat haha) and ended at 195 12.5%.

Great results fella.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man don't worry about it. Damn those are some sick gains, I hope my first test cycle goes that smooth! I'm planning it for next year. Thinking 15 weeks, but depending on whether I decide to compete in may I'm not sure if I'll be bulking during it. I've been thinking about putting off competing until 2014 though, I'd really like to be bigger first... not sure though.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Test is definitely fun. It isn't as strong as SD though so don't expect miraculous gains. I have friends who were not thrilled at the results (although they were definitely good). I keep using it though because of the psychological effects (overall feeling like Superman) and the increased energy. I still believe even though I did put on a great deal of fat, I got the most bang for my buck. Mods on a couple of forums I frequent think I'm full of **** haha. If you want to get big as fast as possible I firmly believe in doing it the way I did it. Fat loss is easy, muscle gain isn't, so get strong and a little sloppy and then cut the fat.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    Test is definitely fun. It isn't as strong as SD though so don't expect miraculous gains. I have friends who were not thrilled at the results (although they were definitely good). I keep using it though because of the psychological effects (overall feeling like Superman) and the increased energy. I still believe even though I did put on a great deal of fat, I got the most bang for my buck. Mods on a couple of forums I frequent think I'm full of **** haha. If you want to get big as fast as possible I firmly believe in doing it the way I did it. Fat loss is easy, muscle gain isn't, so get strong and a little sloppy and then cut the fat.
    I once watched a video where an old British bodybuilder said "if you wanna get big, you gotta get ugly" lol, I always say that now. I am trying to minimize fat gain but I'm really not worried about it much, if need be I''ll keep increasing calories. Want to see if I'll start gaining again now that I'm off the stano though, still eating average about 3600-3800 calories a day.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 61 - Back

Deadlifts-275x6, 275x6, 315x3, 315x2, 295x4
    BB Bent Over Rows-205x6, 205x6, 205x6, 205x6, 205x4
    UH Pulldowns-200x6, 210x6, *PR* 220x6 *PR*, 220x6, 220x6
    SS
    Roman Chairs-80x20, 100x10, 100x9, 100x6, 90x8
    T-Bar Rows-90x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6

Good workout, partner didn't show today though. Took out pullups and instead did more weights. Got a PR on UH Pulldowns, technically on BB rows too but since it's only my second time doing them I'm not gonna count that one as an increase still getting used to form and everything. Lats are BLASTED though, really liked this back workout, BB rows are awesome.

Doing good on eating, been up for about 5 hours today and I'm at 1900 calories, 130 protein, 134 carbs, 87 fat.

Also talked to trainer today about setting up another session and possibly doing a bodybuilding competition next summer. He said I may want to wait another year depends on how big I can get(want to do NABBA which is ran by the IFBB, no testing). He also said because of how high my calories are now I should start doing 15-20min intense cardio preworkout to help keep me lean while bulking, I hate cardio but I gotta do what I gotta do.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I hope my first test cycle goes that smooth! I'm planning it for next year. Thinking 15 weeks, but depending on whether I decide to compete in may...
    Wait one minute... Is this the same SuperPro that used to tell me that I was dumb for wanting to use Test. CRB! I knew you would always come around big guy!

Congrats, you weigh more than me. First time ever. However, in hitting SD after this month of cutting. Going to go low carb for the next month, up the cardio, cut the belly fat then hit SD right before/after Xmas.... Hopefully hit 188 again. That's where I felt most confortable and lean at TBH...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Wait one minute... Is this the same SuperPro that used to tell me that I was dumb for wanting to use Test. CRB! I knew you would always come around big guy!

Congrats, you weigh more than me. First time ever. However, in hitting SD after this month of cutting. Going to go low carb for the next month, up the cardio, cut the belly fat then hit SD right before/after Xmas.... Hopefully hit 188 again. That's where I felt most confortable and lean at TBH...
    Lol yeah. I want to compete man, gotta step up my game. No more kiddie stuff, it's gettin real next year!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Lol yeah. I want to compete man, gotta step up my game. No more kiddie stuff, it's gettin real next year!
    Just say it. Caleb, you told me so.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just say it. Caleb, you told me so.
    Lol, you did tell me so.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I once watched a video where an old British bodybuilder said "if you wanna get big, you gotta get ugly" lol, I always say that now. I am trying to minimize fat gain but I'm really not worried about it much, if need be I''ll keep increasing calories. Want to see if I'll start gaining again now that I'm off the stano though, still eating average about 3600-3800 calories a day.
    Sounds like Lee Priest haha.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

We are some roller coasters of weight.
    Drizzie you weigh more than me now.
    and superpro more than both.

Thankfully ive kept my calorie deficit low and slow, keeping most all my strength.
    if y'all ever need anything nutrition let me know too. I'm working on finish up Sports nutrition, might need y'all for something
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    We are some roller coasters of weight.
    Drizzie you weigh more than me now.
    and superpro more than both.

Thankfully ive kept my calorie deficit low and slow, keeping most all my strength.
    if y'all ever need anything nutrition let me know too. I'm working on finish up Sports nutrition, might need y'all for something
    Lol I know right, when you put the work in the changes come quick!

If you need me for anything I'll try my best to help you out man.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    Good comment! Its so much easier to cut fat after gaining some extra muscle while on test.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore1 View Post
    Good comment! Its so much easier to cut fat after gaining some extra muscle while on test.
    This is true, but imo/ime it isn't the muscle that boosts your metabolism. I have found that using super high carbs, mod protein, low fat to be best to boost metabolism while gaining weight. Most people screw this up horribly though by eating ****ty processed carbs which I believe to be just as crappy as straight dextrose and sucrose. Use high quality carbs and keep insulin as low as possible (no processed **** and minimal sugar) with healthy fats should get your metabolism jacked up nicely.

Fructose is a toss up and I could rant about that for a bit, but I won't =).

P.S. when I was on my first cycle, I ate whatever I want and opted for a lot of fatty sugary crap most of the time which explains the fat gain and only slight increase in metabolism. Purely anecdotal though.
    Last edited by jt339; 11-11-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Meant sucrose, not fructose.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This is true, but imo/ime it isn't the muscle that boosts your metabolism. I have found that using super high carbs, mod protein, low fat to be best to boost metabolism while gaining weight. Most people screw this up horribly though by eating ****ty processed carbs which I believe to be just as crappy as straight dextrose and fructose. Use high quality carbs and keep insulin as low as possible (no processed **** and minimal sugar) with healthy fats should get your metabolism jacked up nicely.

Fructose is a toss up and I could rant about that for a bit, but I won't =).

P.S. when I was on my first cycle, I ate whatever I want and opted for a lot of fatty sugary crap most of the time which explains the fat gain and only slight increase in metabolism. Purely anecdotal though.
    Makes perfect sense, if you eat good quality carbs from natural sources you should gain better weight. I mean anyone can jam some carbs into their diet with a pack of donuts lol, but not a good idea.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here are some after pics:

Name:  After1 20121112.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  82.6 KBName:  After2 20121112.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  97.1 KBName:  After3 20121112.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  89.6 KB

Happy with the results of the cycle. Definitely gained some great lean mass, my abs are showing way more than before. Look bigger overall, and leaner. Those were taken fasted this morning, weight 178.5.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Also lifts before/after cycle were:

Bench - 225 BB/235 BB (Really happy with this haven't moved my bench up in forever, weakest lift by far)
    Squat - 335/385
    Deadlift - 335/405

Not sure if I'll keep all the strength but I'm gonna try like hell. So far the PCT is going good everything seems to be doing it's job. No estro effects felt, libido seems fine(though it actually got a lot better partway through Stano), no lethargy or mood effects.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Body def changed. U look bigger and leaner. Nice change in numbers too bro. Keep it up. Glad u enjoyed ur cycle. Can't wait to run my SD cycle :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Also lifts before/after cycle were:

Bench - 225 BB/235 BB (Really happy with this haven't moved my bench up in forever, weakest lift by far)
    Squat - 335/385
    Deadlift - 335/405

Not sure if I'll keep all the strength but I'm gonna try like hell. So far the PCT is going good everything seems to be doing it's job. No estro effects felt, libido seems fine(though it actually got a lot better partway through Stano), no lethargy or mood effects.
    Sick dead lift Super! Congrats!

Looking good. Need to get rid of that gut now .

Hope PCT goes well
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sick dead lift Super! Congrats!

Looking good. Need to get rid of that gut now .

Hope PCT goes well
    Lol gut will probably get a little worse during the rest of my winter bulk, especially since I won't be on anything. Hopefully with the addition of more cardio though I can keep the fat gain minimal. Gotta get big as hell though! People already keep saying I'm looking pretty big now, but I've got a long way to go!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I'm cutting some fat now pre-SD. Looking to stack Alpha-5 test from FrontRunner labs. Will keep sides at minimum and help harden me after this cut. I was gonna use Androhard but we all know that wont happen now.

I'm using Alphamine, slin-sane, recover pro and CEE right now. No DAA or anything. Going let me body work itself to a normal state before SD... Any recommendations on doses? I'm thinking 10/10/20/20 or something close. Just a lean bulk... Hoping for 7-10 lbs after PCT
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm cutting some fat now pre-SD. Looking to stack Alpha-5 test from FrontRunner labs. Will keep sides at minimum and help harden me after this cut. I was gonna use Androhard but we all know that wont happen now.

I'm using Alphamine, slin-sane, recover pro and CEE right now. No DAA or anything. Going let me body work itself to a normal state before SD... Any recommendations on doses? I'm thinking 10/10/20/20 or something close. Just a lean bulk... Hoping for 7-10 lbs after PCT
    I would go with 10/20/20/20, no reason to keep it at 10 more than one week if there are no sides and you're only doing 4 weeks.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

successful cycle bro. awesome gains!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 04:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 12:50 PM