SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Nice
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Wow, I second that nice dude.
    I would think about a PT but maybe not this or next year I dunno. Plus I dont think our campus has any good PT for goals like mine, we'll see.

    I've moved away from light sets for the majority as well in a lot of cases they can just tire you out before you get to the good weight.
    (Been powerlifting and running those kind of sets, think its what my body is better for anyways)

    Keep the PT updates up, i'm interested.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Wow, I second that nice dude.
    I would think about a PT but maybe not this or next year I dunno. Plus I dont think our campus has any good PT for goals like mine, we'll see.

    I've moved away from light sets for the majority as well in a lot of cases they can just tire you out before you get to the good weight.
    (Been powerlifting and running those kind of sets, think its what my body is better for anyways)

    Keep the PT updates up, i'm interested.
    I'm only going to be working with him about twice a month for now, mostly because it's expensive. But whenever I decide to do a contest he said he'd like to be able to work with me every week from 6 weeks out. Should be working with him at least a couple more times before the cycle is over though.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    I'm only going to be working with him about twice a month for now, mostly because it's expensive. But whenever I decide to do a contest he said he'd like to be able to work with me every week from 6 weeks out. Should be working with him at least a couple more times before the cycle is over though.
    Lol. He's going to ask you what you supplement, you know he hates PH and Gear.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol. He's going to ask you what you supplement, you know he hates PH and Gear.
    I'm not going to tell him about the roids lol. I don't think it's a good idea since he's a PT on a military base, if I was in the states and it was a PT at an off base gym it would be different but I think it's best he doesn't know. Doesn't mean I can't take advantage of them though
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol. He's going to ask you what you supplement, you know he hates PH and Gear.
    Yeah I was wondering about that...
    I might check out Gold's for PT. They have a non comittment membership as well.
    Money is the issue for me too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz

    Yeah I was wondering about that...
    I might check out Gold's for PT. They have a non comittment membership as well.
    Money is the issue for me too.
    SuperPro... See, all this talk about being broke makes you want to stay in huh?

    I don't think anyone at Uni cares. Half the guys in my gym are on PHs. They buy the **** behind the table at the local supp shop. All the dudes who work there are on gear or PH...

    I wouldn't pay for a membership... But that's me.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    SuperPro... See, all this talk about being broke makes you want to stay in huh?

    I don't think anyone at Uni cares. Half the guys in my gym are on PHs. They buy the **** behind the table at the local supp shop. All the dudes who work there are on gear or PH...

    I wouldn't pay for a membership... But that's me.
    Wow. Is it your typical stories, none of them know about cycle support and PCT?

    My PT would have to be a big Guy with lifting/maybe NPC experience and such. I don't think I could trust anyone else. Luckily [John] has that experience.

  9. I mean... You kinda have all the knowledge of any PT Luis... You could get your certs pretty easily.

    But yeah, a lot of the guys know what a PCT is but they don't know what a SERM is or that they should get them. I've heard some horror stories of dudes buying SD or Tren with no PCT. asking to get gyno ... One doucher in the gym has already had to get gyno surgery from PHs
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    SuperPro... See, all this talk about being broke makes you want to stay in huh?

    I don't think anyone at Uni cares. Half the guys in my gym are on PHs. They buy the **** behind the table at the local supp shop. All the dudes who work there are on gear or PH...

    I wouldn't pay for a membership... But that's me.
    Yeah why do you think I've planned on staying in lol? Don't wanna be broke!

    I have successfully made mo' gains, up to 178 as of today! Once again failing forgetting to bring my notebook to write down my workout but it was Arms, which I have to do twice this week since I was supposed to do it yesterday but was out all day with the wife. So today will be a six day workout week starting and ending with arms. Anyway, workout was same exercises but I did the 5 sets by 6 reps thing with each exercise and GOT DANG I got the sickest pumps all over my arms I've ever had! Skin felt like it was gonna burst, arms looked giant, was great! Also got in 5 sets of decline cross-knee sit ups between sets, gotta stop being a chump and start workin' these abs out!

    At this point I still haven't had bad sides at all also. Only thing to note is mild back pumps. I was getting really erratic BP readings for awhile on my wrist cuff so I looked up the user manual for it online and it said you should sit down and relax for a few minutes before taking your BP, which I hadn't been doing. So the last few days I've been sitting and chillin' a minute before taking my BP and it's consistently reading normal, like around 125/75 usually.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    Yeah why do you think I've planned on staying in lol? Don't wanna be broke!

    I have successfully made mo' gains, up to 178 as of today! Once again failing forgetting to bring my notebook to write down my workout but it was Arms, which I have to do twice this week since I was supposed to do it yesterday but was out all day with the wife. So today will be a six day workout week starting and ending with arms. Anyway, workout was same exercises but I did the 5 sets by 6 reps thing with each exercise and GOT DANG I got the sickest pumps all over my arms I've ever had! Skin felt like it was gonna burst, arms looked giant, was great! Also got in 5 sets of decline cross-knee sit ups between sets, gotta stop being a chump and start workin' these abs out!

    At this point I still haven't had bad sides at all also. Only thing to note is mild back pumps. I was getting really erratic BP readings for awhile on my wrist cuff so I looked up the user manual for it online and it said you should sit down and relax for a few minutes before taking your BP, which I hadn't been doing. So the last few days I've been sitting and chillin' a minute before taking my BP and it's consistently reading normal, like around 125/75 usually.
    You weigh nore than me. Hell has frozen over.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  12. !!
    wow, thats crazy when you put it like that... but you can bench 3 plates.
    i'm contemplating recomp or cutting for the rest of the year to see what i look like with less body fat.. maybe down to 175

    Have you got a massage lately SuperPro?
    I got one booked for tomorrow; deep tissue. They are amazing, and amazing for you, i think JoElla still does them there, she knows what shes doing, no BS.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    !!
    wow, thats crazy when you put it like that... but you can bench 3 plates.
    i'm contemplating recomp or cutting for the rest of the year to see what i look like with less body fat.. maybe down to 175

    Have you got a massage lately SuperPro?
    I got one booked for tomorrow; deep tissue. They are amazing, and amazing for you, i think JoElla still does them there, she knows what shes doing, no BS.
    Nah, I couldn't hit three plates right now but ill get back there really soon. Starting back at it this week... Just been hectic with trying to find a house, staying here w family, etc...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    You weigh nore than me. Hell has frozen over.
    Lol. If it makes you feel better woke up at 177 this morning, think I was a little bloated from eating so much the day before when I was 178 that morning. Still making great gains though! Up 10lbs, and it's leaaaaaan, gonna post some halfway progress pics at the end of this week. You'll get bigger again though man, don't sweat it.

    Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    !!
    wow, thats crazy when you put it like that... but you can bench 3 plates.
    i'm contemplating recomp or cutting for the rest of the year to see what i look like with less body fat.. maybe down to 175

    Have you got a massage lately SuperPro?
    I got one booked for tomorrow; deep tissue. They are amazing, and amazing for you, i think JoElla still does them there, she knows what shes doing, no BS.
    You should try leaning up for sure man, I'm much leaner now than at the end of my hdrol PCT when I was 180 and I feel a lot better about my physique. Lean bulking is the way to go BTW, loving this cycle.

    Haven't gotten any professional massages, don't know if I want to pay for one right now either since I'm paying for the PT right now. At least I get the wife massages though lol.

    Day 23 - Legs

    Squats-245x6, 255x6, 275x6, 275x5, 275x3
    Calf Raises-190x6, 220x6, 220x6, 220x6, 220x6
    SS
    Hamstring Curls-125x6, 140x6, 140x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Quad Extensions-155x6, 170x6, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6 (think I should've done 200 whole time, too light)
    SS
    Hanging Leg Raises-10, 10, 5, 6

    Man this new method is killin' my muscles, got some legit HYPERTROPHY goin' on in mah legs! In a good way though. The back pumps were there today, but tolerable. Haven't been using taurine and I don't really think the pumps are bad enough to warrant it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  15. Skinny jeans yet? Mine are ball hugging from that extra muscle and FAT.

    I know someone else in this thread bought some, O.o
    So uncomfortable and they out grow quick.

    Edit: I don't wear them that just how they became

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    Skinny jeans yet? Mine are ball hugging from that extra muscle and FAT.

    I know someone else in this thread bought some, O.o
    So uncomfortable and they out grow quick.

    Edit: I don't wear them that just how they became
    Dickhead
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Skinny jeans yet? Mine are ball hugging from that extra muscle and FAT.

    I know someone else in this thread bought some, O.o
    So uncomfortable and they out grow quick.

    Edit: I don't wear them that just how they became
    Lol no jeans fit me right since like midway through this year. Ever since I started pushing my legs hard, everything in them b!tches has grown! Quads, glutes, hams. Problem is my hips are still the same size so 32 pants fit on the waist but are tight as hell on the thighs, if I go any bigger they don't fit at all on the waist, the problems of trying to build an X-frame lol.

    Today was one of those crummy days where the gym is ridiculously packed and everyone is doing the same workout you are so I ended up doing a lot of machines. Weird though that everyone at the gym felt that this week was the week to do chest on wednesday.

    Day 24 - Chest

    Flat DB Bench-150x6, 160x6, 160x6, 160x2, 140x6
    Machine Incline Press-140x6, 160x6, 160x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Machine Pullovers-140x6, 140x6, 155x6, 170x6, 170x6 (won't use these on a chest day again on machine, could only feel in my lats)
    Pec Deck-110x6, 110x6, 110x6, 110x5, 110x5 (different machine than usual, that's why weight jumped so high)

    Morning weigh in was 177.5, I'm pushing for 180 by the end of the week which I should hit no problem. I think yesterday I may have accidentally taken 40mg of SD, 2 in morning and 2 later without thinking about it, took 30 today though. Poppin so many pills this week it's crazy. 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, 800mg stano each day makes 11 caps without even adding in all the staples. Gettin' big though!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  18. Lol. Good Job bruh. Keeping an eye on your log. Keep it up
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    Lol no jeans fit me right since like midway through this year. Ever since I started pushing my legs hard, everything in them b!tches has grown! Quads, glutes, hams. Problem is my hips are still the same size so 32 pants fit on the waist but are tight as hell on the thighs, if I go any bigger they don't fit at all on the waist, the problems of trying to build an X-frame lol.

    Today was one of those crummy days where the gym is ridiculously packed and everyone is doing the same workout you are so I ended up doing a lot of machines. Weird though that everyone at the gym felt that this week was the week to do chest on wednesday.

    Day 24 - Chest

    Flat DB Bench-150x6, 160x6, 160x6, 160x2, 140x6
    Machine Incline Press-140x6, 160x6, 160x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Machine Pullovers-140x6, 140x6, 155x6, 170x6, 170x6 (won't use these on a chest day again on machine, could only feel in my lats)
    Pec Deck-110x6, 110x6, 110x6, 110x5, 110x5 (different machine than usual, that's why weight jumped so high)

    Morning weigh in was 177.5, I'm pushing for 180 by the end of the week which I should hit no problem. I think yesterday I may have accidentally taken 40mg of SD, 2 in morning and 2 later without thinking about it, took 30 today though. Poppin so many pills this week it's crazy. 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, 800mg stano each day makes 11 caps without even adding in all the staples. Gettin' big though!
    Better up the TUDCA to make up for that extra 10mg.

    Comparable to HDrol, how much better does SD feel?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Better up the TUDCA to make up for that extra 10mg.

    Comparable to HDrol, how much better does SD feel?
    I actually think I felt more "on" in week 5 and 6 of hdrol than I do now. I don't feel like I'm getting crazy strength gains either. But I'm up 10lbs at 1000 calories lower a day than when I was on hdrol and I think I'm actually a little leaner than I was at the beginning of this cycle, so I think I prefer the results of this cycle. I think I look a good deal bigger now than I did at 182 after hdrol even though I'm 177 now because so much more of my weight is muscle. My wife was just telling me today how I look a lot bigger than I did before I started this cycle too. Greatest part is that with this run I've actually had less sides than I did with hdrol, which I think is thanks to the 4ad. Looking forward to the following weeks of stano and seeing if it shreds me up a little bit more while possibly gaining a few more pounds.

    Taking a rest day today, then back tomorrow
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  21. Day 26 - Back

    Deadlifts-245x6, 245x6, 275x4, 275x4, 315x1, *PR* 365x1 *PR*
    UH Pullups-12, 8, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4
    UH Pulldowns-160x6, 180x6, 200x6, 200x6, 200x5
    Close Grip T-Bar-115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6

    Holy back pumps! Even with taurine after I pulled 315 my lower back felt like it was made of f**kin' concrete even with taurine taken 30min preworkout! Pulled 365 and honestly felt like I could've done more, I've only pulled that much on a racked deadlift before most I've pulled off the ground before today was 335. Very happy with this. Funny because I just said yesterday I hadn't really seen any crazy strength gain from the SD lol. Feeling like a beast right now, a little sad that the SD ends on Sunday but also optimistic about keeping size and strength, and probably even gaining a little more before the cycle is done.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  22. I just went through this entire log so far and was disappointed not to see a single pic of a triple whopper! Fucc!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Magg0078 View Post
    I just went through this entire log so far and was disappointed not to see a single pic of a triple whopper! Fucc!
    I think maybe I should eat one and take a pic so that I can satisfy the thread title.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    I think maybe I should eat one and take a pic so that I can satisfy the thread title.
    ^^^
    This!

  25. Day 27 - Shoulders

    Arnold Presses-55x6, 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x3
    Upright Rows-70x6, 70x6, 70x5, 70x6, 70x6 (weight is without EZ bar)
    Cable Front Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x6
    SS
    Cable Shoulder Presses-17.5x6, 27.5x6, 27.5x6
    SS
    Cable Lateral Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x4
    SS
    Cable Rear Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x6
    Decline Cross Knee Situps-3 sets of 10

    This is a variation of what I did last week with the trainer except instead of machine shoulder presses I did an extra set of each cable exercise. Both workouts seem about equal in intensity, just messing around with my shoulder workout a little bit. Think I could've went heavier on a couple of the cables too but I try to be careful with my shoulders especially with workouts I'm not as used to.

    Libido came back strong out of nowhere today, had really only been gone completely about a week. I'm guessing it came back from the addition of the stano since that's the only thing that changed.

    Weight is holding right around 178.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  26. Here it is, meal of champions!

    Name:  tripwhop.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  136.9 KB

    No veggies of course, plants ain't got no fkin muscle!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    think I look a good deal bigger now than I did at 182 after hdrol even though I'm 177 now because so much more of my weight is muscle. My wife was just telling me today how I look a lot bigger than I did before I started...
    Let us be the judge.. Update pics???
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Let us be the judge.. Update pics???
    Took these in much better lighting than my last ones, halfway progress pics!

    Name:  b41 20121007.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  60.9 KB
    Name:  b42 20121007.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  91.8 KB
    Name:  b43 20121007.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  62.9 KB
    Name:  b44 20121007.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  78.1 KB
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  29. <3 no homo but id smash. Lol JK.'


    Looking a lot more full especially in the all muscular
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    <3 no homo but id smash. Lol JK.'


    Looking a lot more full especially in the all muscular
    Thanks man! I really feel like this cycle's results so far are beyond incredible, considering this is only the halfway point. I would honestly be happy if the rest of the cycle I could hold the same weight and just come out leaner, so more muscle mass/less fat. I will be trying to move up a few lbs more at least though.

    This weekend has jacked me up a little bit on eating though, switching shifts and so I slept in for the last two days trying to accomodate and switch my sleep schedule and I didn't get as much food in. Had a nice 900 calorie breakfast this morning though that included eggs, whole wheat bread, and milk so I'm gettin' back into it!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 05:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in