SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Yeah why do you think I've planned on staying in lol? Don't wanna be broke!

I have successfully made mo' gains, up to 178 as of today! Once again failing forgetting to bring my notebook to write down my workout but it was Arms, which I have to do twice this week since I was supposed to do it yesterday but was out all day with the wife. So today will be a six day workout week starting and ending with arms. Anyway, workout was same exercises but I did the 5 sets by 6 reps thing with each exercise and GOT DANG I got the sickest pumps all over my arms I've ever had! Skin felt like it was gonna burst, arms looked giant, was great! Also got in 5 sets of decline cross-knee sit ups between sets, gotta stop being a chump and start workin' these abs out!

At this point I still haven't had bad sides at all also. Only thing to note is mild back pumps. I was getting really erratic BP readings for awhile on my wrist cuff so I looked up the user manual for it online and it said you should sit down and relax for a few minutes before taking your BP, which I hadn't been doing. So the last few days I've been sitting and chillin' a minute before taking my BP and it's consistently reading normal, like around 125/75 usually.
    You weigh nore than me. Hell has frozen over.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

!!
    wow, thats crazy when you put it like that... but you can bench 3 plates.
    i'm contemplating recomp or cutting for the rest of the year to see what i look like with less body fat.. maybe down to 175

Have you got a massage lately SuperPro?
    I got one booked for tomorrow; deep tissue. They are amazing, and amazing for you, i think JoElla still does them there, she knows what shes doing, no BS.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    !!
    i'm contemplating recomp or cutting for the rest of the year to see what i look like with less body fat.. maybe down to 175

I got one booked for tomorrow; deep tissue. They are amazing, and amazing for you, i think JoElla still does them there, she knows what shes doing, no BS.
    Nah, I couldn't hit three plates right now but ill get back there really soon. Starting back at it this week... Just been hectic with trying to find a house, staying here w family, etc...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    You weigh nore than me. Hell has frozen over.
    Lol. If it makes you feel better woke up at 177 this morning, think I was a little bloated from eating so much the day before when I was 178 that morning. Still making great gains though! Up 10lbs, and it's leaaaaaan, gonna post some halfway progress pics at the end of this week. You'll get bigger again though man, don't sweat it.

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    !!

You should try leaning up for sure man, I'm much leaner now than at the end of my hdrol PCT when I was 180 and I feel a lot better about my physique. Lean bulking is the way to go BTW, loving this cycle.

Haven't gotten any professional massages, don't know if I want to pay for one right now either since I'm paying for the PT right now. At least I get the wife massages though lol.

Day 23 - Legs

Squats-245x6, 255x6, 275x6, 275x5, 275x3
    Calf Raises-190x6, 220x6, 220x6, 220x6, 220x6
    SS
    Hamstring Curls-125x6, 140x6, 140x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Quad Extensions-155x6, 170x6, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6 (think I should've done 200 whole time, too light)
    SS
    Hanging Leg Raises-10, 10, 5, 6

Man this new method is killin' my muscles, got some legit HYPERTROPHY goin' on in mah legs! In a good way though. The back pumps were there today, but tolerable. Haven't been using taurine and I don't really think the pumps are bad enough to warrant it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Skinny jeans yet? Mine are ball hugging from that extra muscle and FAT.

I know someone else in this thread bought some, O.o
    So uncomfortable and they out grow quick.

Edit: I don't wear them that just how they became
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz

Dickhead
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post

Lol no jeans fit me right since like midway through this year. Ever since I started pushing my legs hard, everything in them b!tches has grown! Quads, glutes, hams. Problem is my hips are still the same size so 32 pants fit on the waist but are tight as hell on the thighs, if I go any bigger they don't fit at all on the waist, the problems of trying to build an X-frame lol.

Today was one of those crummy days where the gym is ridiculously packed and everyone is doing the same workout you are so I ended up doing a lot of machines. Weird though that everyone at the gym felt that this week was the week to do chest on wednesday.

Day 24 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-150x6, 160x6, 160x6, 160x2, 140x6
    Machine Incline Press-140x6, 160x6, 160x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Machine Pullovers-140x6, 140x6, 155x6, 170x6, 170x6 (won't use these on a chest day again on machine, could only feel in my lats)
    Pec Deck-110x6, 110x6, 110x6, 110x5, 110x5 (different machine than usual, that's why weight jumped so high)

Morning weigh in was 177.5, I'm pushing for 180 by the end of the week which I should hit no problem. I think yesterday I may have accidentally taken 40mg of SD, 2 in morning and 2 later without thinking about it, took 30 today though. Poppin so many pills this week it's crazy. 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, 800mg stano each day makes 11 caps without even adding in all the staples. Gettin' big though!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Lol. Good Job bruh. Keeping an eye on your log. Keep it up
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Lol no jeans fit me right since like midway through this year. Ever since I started pushing my legs hard, everything in them b!tches has grown! Quads, glutes, hams. Problem is my hips are still the same size so 32 pants fit on the waist but are tight as hell on the thighs, if I go any bigger they don't fit at all on the waist, the problems of trying to build an X-frame lol.

Today was one of those crummy days where the gym is ridiculously packed and everyone is doing the same workout you are so I ended up doing a lot of machines. Weird though that everyone at the gym felt that this week was the week to do chest on wednesday.

Day 24 - Chest

Flat DB Bench-150x6, 160x6, 160x6, 160x2, 140x6
    Machine Incline Press-140x6, 160x6, 160x6, 140x6, 140x6
    Machine Pullovers-140x6, 140x6, 155x6, 170x6, 170x6 (won't use these on a chest day again on machine, could only feel in my lats)
    Pec Deck-110x6, 110x6, 110x6, 110x5, 110x5 (different machine than usual, that's why weight jumped so high)

Morning weigh in was 177.5, I'm pushing for 180 by the end of the week which I should hit no problem. I think yesterday I may have accidentally taken 40mg of SD, 2 in morning and 2 later without thinking about it, took 30 today though. Poppin so many pills this week it's crazy. 30mg SD, 800mg 4ad, 800mg stano each day makes 11 caps without even adding in all the staples. Gettin' big though!
    Better up the TUDCA to make up for that extra 10mg.

Comparable to HDrol, how much better does SD feel?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Better up the TUDCA to make up for that extra 10mg.

Comparable to HDrol, how much better does SD feel?
    I actually think I felt more "on" in week 5 and 6 of hdrol than I do now. I don't feel like I'm getting crazy strength gains either. But I'm up 10lbs at 1000 calories lower a day than when I was on hdrol and I think I'm actually a little leaner than I was at the beginning of this cycle, so I think I prefer the results of this cycle. I think I look a good deal bigger now than I did at 182 after hdrol even though I'm 177 now because so much more of my weight is muscle. My wife was just telling me today how I look a lot bigger than I did before I started this cycle too. Greatest part is that with this run I've actually had less sides than I did with hdrol, which I think is thanks to the 4ad. Looking forward to the following weeks of stano and seeing if it shreds me up a little bit more while possibly gaining a few more pounds.

Taking a rest day today, then back tomorrow
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26 - Back

Deadlifts-245x6, 245x6, 275x4, 275x4, 315x1, *PR* 365x1 *PR*
    UH Pullups-12, 8, 4, 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4
    UH Pulldowns-160x6, 180x6, 200x6, 200x6, 200x5
    Close Grip T-Bar-115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 115x6

Holy back pumps! Even with taurine after I pulled 315 my lower back felt like it was made of f**kin' concrete even with taurine taken 30min preworkout! Pulled 365 and honestly felt like I could've done more, I've only pulled that much on a racked deadlift before most I've pulled off the ground before today was 335. Very happy with this. Funny because I just said yesterday I hadn't really seen any crazy strength gain from the SD lol. Feeling like a beast right now, a little sad that the SD ends on Sunday but also optimistic about keeping size and strength, and probably even gaining a little more before the cycle is done.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I just went through this entire log so far and was disappointed not to see a single pic of a triple whopper! Fucc!
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Magg0078 View Post
    I just went through this entire log so far and was disappointed not to see a single pic of a triple whopper! Fucc!
    I think maybe I should eat one and take a pic so that I can satisfy the thread title.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I think maybe I should eat one and take a pic so that I can satisfy the thread title.
    ^^^
    This!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27 - Shoulders

Arnold Presses-55x6, 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x3
    Upright Rows-70x6, 70x6, 70x5, 70x6, 70x6 (weight is without EZ bar)
    Cable Front Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x6
    SS
    Cable Shoulder Presses-17.5x6, 27.5x6, 27.5x6
    SS
    Cable Lateral Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x4
    SS
    Cable Rear Raises-12.5x6, 12.5x6, 12.5x6
    Decline Cross Knee Situps-3 sets of 10

This is a variation of what I did last week with the trainer except instead of machine shoulder presses I did an extra set of each cable exercise. Both workouts seem about equal in intensity, just messing around with my shoulder workout a little bit. Think I could've went heavier on a couple of the cables too but I try to be careful with my shoulders especially with workouts I'm not as used to.

Libido came back strong out of nowhere today, had really only been gone completely about a week. I'm guessing it came back from the addition of the stano since that's the only thing that changed.

Weight is holding right around 178.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here it is, meal of champions!

Name:  tripwhop.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  136.9 KB

No veggies of course, plants ain't got no fkin muscle!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

think I look a good deal bigger now than I did at 182 after hdrol even though I'm 177 now because so much more of my weight is muscle. My wife was just telling me today how I look a lot bigger than I did before I started...
    Let us be the judge.. Update pics???
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Let us be the judge.. Update pics???
    Took these in much better lighting than my last ones, halfway progress pics!

Name:  b41 20121007.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  60.9 KB
    Name:  b42 20121007.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  91.8 KB
    Name:  b43 20121007.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  62.9 KB
    Name:  b44 20121007.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  78.1 KB
    -Dom Mazzetti
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

<3 no homo but id smash. Lol JK.'

Looking a lot more full especially in the all muscular
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

<3 no homo but id smash. Lol JK.'

Looking a lot more full especially in the all muscular
    Thanks man! I really feel like this cycle's results so far are beyond incredible, considering this is only the halfway point. I would honestly be happy if the rest of the cycle I could hold the same weight and just come out leaner, so more muscle mass/less fat. I will be trying to move up a few lbs more at least though.

This weekend has jacked me up a little bit on eating though, switching shifts and so I slept in for the last two days trying to accomodate and switch my sleep schedule and I didn't get as much food in. Had a nice 900 calorie breakfast this morning though that included eggs, whole wheat bread, and milk so I'm gettin' back into it!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Good work man. Progress is looking strong just like your lifts
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good progress pics bruh
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Answers

awesome stack!im going to start my mdrol in november im thinking about getting the 4ad

do you start your pct when you finish your SD or you start your pct when you finifh your stano?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pracata
    awesome stack!im going to start my mdrol in november im thinking about getting the 4ad

do you start your pct when you finish your SD or you start your pct when you finifh your stano?
    When you finish the stano
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the food porn!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Magg0078 View Post
    Thanks for the food porn!
    No problem, every now and then you gotta have 60g of protein and a ridiculous amount of fat in one meal, does the body good.

Day 29 - Arms

Preacher Curls-50x6, 50x6, 50x6, 50x5, 50x4(weight without EZ bar)
    SS
    One Arm Tricep Extensions-30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
    Incline Curls-30x6, 30x6, 30x4, 30x5, 30x5
    Pushdowns-115x6, 130x6, 130x6, 130x6, 145x4
    SS
    Cable Curls-70x6, 130x4, 115x6, 115x6, 115x5
    Cable Tricep Pullovers-115x6, 130x6, 130x6, 130x5, 130x5
    Wrist Curls-30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x4
    SS
    Reverse Wrist Curls-15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6

Great arm day, when I did 130 on the cable curls was on accident lol forgot to change the weight, but got 4 reps with elbows still so just bumped down to 115 and kept goin' like that!

Today was the first day of the cycle without SD, still have a couple days worth of 4ad left so I'm gonna run that out. Plan for the stano is currently 800/800/800/1000/1200 which will use up all my supply. Alternatively I could do 800/800/1000/1000/1000 if anyone thinks that would be better?
    -Dom Mazzetti
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    No problem, every now and then you gotta have 60g of protein and a ridiculous amount of fat in one meal, does the body good.

Day 29 - Arms

Preacher Curls-50x6, 50x6, 50x6, 50x5, 50x4(weight without EZ bar)
    SS
    One Arm Tricep Extensions-30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
    Incline Curls-30x6, 30x6, 30x4, 30x5, 30x5
    Pushdowns-115x6, 130x6, 130x6, 130x6, 145x4
    SS
    Cable Curls-70x6, 130x4, 115x6, 115x6, 115x5
    Cable Tricep Pullovers-115x6, 130x6, 130x6, 130x5, 130x5
    Wrist Curls-30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x6, 30x4
    SS
    Reverse Wrist Curls-15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6, 15x6

Great arm day, when I did 130 on the cable curls was on accident lol forgot to change the weight, but got 4 reps with elbows still so just bumped down to 115 and kept goin' like that!

Today was the first day of the cycle without SD, still have a couple days worth of 4ad left so I'm gonna run that out. Plan for the stano is currently 800/800/800/1000/1200 which will use up all my supply. Alternatively I could do 800/800/1000/1000/1000 if anyone thinks that would be better?
    Kick ass bro, loving all the super sets, your pics are looking beefy as **** haha keep that sh*t up.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Kick ass bro, loving all the super sets, your pics are looking beefy as **** haha keep that sh*t up.
    Thanks a lot man. Had a lot of people telling me I look like I'm getting pretty big, a couple ask me what I take, I just tell them I really only take a multi, fish oil, and protein but I've been really working on my diet. Which isn't actually a lie, just leaving some stuff out lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

creatine, bro. haha keep it up
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Answers

solid stack bro keep up the good work! Huge fan of the super sets too brother!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 30 - Legs

Leg Press-360x6, 450x6, 450x6, 540x6, 540x6(weight without machine, which weighs 118)
    Calf Raise-220x6, 250x6, 250x6, 295x4, 295x4
    SS
    Prone Ham Curls-140x6, 155x6, 155x4, 155x4, 155x4
    Quad Extensions-200x6, 200x6, 215x6, 215x6, 230x6
    SS
    Hanging Leg Raises-12, 10, 8, 8, 8

Man my quads were ON FIRE after that set of 230 on extensions! No available squat rack so leg presses, which is fine every now and then. Weight this morning at 178.5 so holding up, on 12 hour shifts this week at work so eating enough is gonna be tough but I'll still be trying. So far don't feel any different off the SD except the back pumps seem to be a little better, hard to tell for sure until back day though on that one though.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good leg workout bro. I see u maintaining weight.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 31 - Chest

BB Bench-155x6, 185x6, 205x4, 205x4, 225x3
    DB Incline-100x6, 120x6, 130x6, 130x6, 140x5
    DB Pullovers-80x6, 85x6, 85x6, 90x6, 90x4

Had to cut workout short because it was before work and I forgot something I needed at home. Pretty glad though because I did BB bench and had someone spot me on 225, got 3 reps which is my old PR for flat bench! So I'm pretty impressed with that since I haven't done flat bench in like ~2 months. Gonna try to get someone to come with me for a spot next week and see if I can 1RM a little higher than that, like 245 or maybe even 275 if I'm feeling really beast!

I've managed to maintain my weight even working late hours this week at work so I'm happy with that, hopefully back on regular shifts next week and I'll be able to bulk up a little more. Hard to coordinate eating right when you're at work all the time. Today is gonna be rest, hitting back and shoulders on the weekend.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Also I think the stano is starting to kick in and give me kind of a recomp effect, been using it 2 weeks now and my abs are definitely starting to show more. Leaning up baby!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Also I think the stano is starting to kick in and give me kind of a recomp effect, been using it 2 weeks now and my abs are definitely starting to show more. Leaning up baby!
    Yea stano kicks in around week 2-3. Around week 4 you see a big difference. Keep it up brotha
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 33 - BEAST BACK DAY

Deadlifts-275x6, *PR* 405x1 *PR*, 315x3, 275x6, 275x4
    UH Pullups-13, 7, 4, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4
    UH Pulldowns-200x6, 200x6, 200x5, 200x5, 200x4
    Close Grip T-Bar-115x6, 115x6, 115x6, 135x6, 135x4 (weight without bar)

Hitting 405 was a goal of mine for this year on deads so glad I made it! It was pretty rough holding onto the bar, but the fact that I could is a huge testament to my increase in grip strength over the last 6 months or so, considering I used to barely be able to grip 315. Now the focus for awhile will be on moving my working sets into the 315+ range for reps. Also went a little heavier on the T-Bars but the 135 reps had a lot of cheating in them, had to bounce a little bit with my legs to start the movement.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Also I forgot to mention over the last 2 weeks I've started doing a 5 minute cardio warm up followed by a short full body calisthenic routine before each workout, which was a recommendation of a personal trainer. It's really been helping me a lot, I've barely had any joint pain at all since I started doing it and before I had been getting some in my left hip, elbows, and left shoulder. If you aren't doing a good warm up routine like this you should definitely start.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Also I forgot to mention over the last 2 weeks I've started doing a 5 minute cardio warm up followed by a short full body calisthenic routine before each workout, which was a recommendation of a personal trainer. It's really been helping me a lot, I've barely had any joint pain at all since I started doing it and before I had been getting some in my left hip, elbows, and left shoulder. If you aren't doing a good warm up routine like this you should definitely start.
    Good advice. I always tell people to warm up. I am not a big fan of static stretching. I like to move and I prefer to use bands. My gym has a room just for stretching and I hit it for about 5 minutes before workouts and hit the bodyoarts I'm about workout. Huge difference.

Stretching in-between sets is also thought to help build hypertrophy. The DC workout is a great example of how it works.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Good advice. I always tell people to warm up. I am not a big fan of static stretching. I like to move and I prefer to use bands. My gym has a room just for stretching and I hit it for about 5 minutes before workouts and hit the bodyoarts I'm about workout. Huge difference.

Stretching in-between sets is also thought to help build hypertrophy. The DC workout is a great example of how it works.
    It would make sense I think for static stretches to build hypertrophy, the trainer I worked with told me the reason you shouldn't do static stretches preworkout is because they tear muscle fibers, and also something about what they do to your joints that I didn't quite understand. I do static stretches between sets sometimes though but not too often, they seem to help with back pumps.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 04:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 12:50 PM