SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Today is going to be an off day, will be doing Arms tomorrow. Weight this morning was 171.6, I'm guessing a little lighter since I ate most of my cals before ~4pm or so yesterday.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  2. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 6, Arms:

    Preacher Curls(weight without bar)-10x15, 20x12, 30x10, 40x5
    Incline Curls-15x12, 20x8, 20x8, 25x4
    Cable Pushdowns-70x15, 85x12, 100x10, 100x8
    Cable Tricep Pullovers-60x15, 60x12, 85x8, 85x8
    Wrist Curls-20x12, 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

    Pretty good day, thinking about adding some volume for arms. Got a good pump right at the end of each part of the workout(bis, tris, forearms), which made me want to do more but I stuck to what I had planned. I think adding one more exercise for each part of Arms would be good. Or maybe just adding a couple sets for each exercise.

    Weight this morning was 172.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Getting a little stronger young padawon!?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Getting a little stronger young padawon!?
    Nah not really feeling anything yet, but I'm taking that as a good sign. If I was feeling a lot at 10mg I would worry about sides going higher, since I'm not feeling anything I can be confident that I can handle more. Hoping to start feeling on next week. I do seem to be gaining consistently though. Was about 167 at start of cycle, so up 5lbs, I would say a pretty dam good first week.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. New Member
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    Five pounds week one... Damn good start my.friend. Keep up the good work
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  6. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Five pounds week one... Damn good start my.friend. Keep up the good work
    Thanks. Maybe even be a pound or two more by monday
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  7. New Member
    MonsterTruckr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    32457
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Right now I'm off until next week. I actually have an easier time getting in calories when I'm working, since I usually have specific things I bring for lunch everyday. When I'm off I tend to wing it more. As for breakfast I usually only eat about 400-600 cals, I get most of my calories later in the day.

    I'm actually not dosing taurine at all right now, I do it as needed. So once I start getting back pumps I'll dose it preworkout, worked well on my hdrol run.
    Same with me, I have a much harder time meeting my calorie goals when I am off work.
  8. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    12574
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    61.2%

    Subbed looks good
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  9. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 8 - Legs

    Squats-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 225x5
    Standing Calf Raise-160x12, 175x8, 175x8, 190x6, 190x6
    SS with
    Hamstring Curls-95x12, 110x10, 125x6, 125x6, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions-110x12, 125x10, 140x8, 140x8, 155x8

    Good leg workout. Glad I got to do squats this week, hate not doing them. In the past I've gone much heavier on the last sets of my squats only going down to 90, but now I'm trying to go as deep as I can on every rep so the weight's a little lower but I'm still happy with 275 in the hole for 4 reps. Just took second dose of SD and 4ad, up to 20mg of SD ed this week! Excited to see how it goes
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. New Member
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    So do you have that alpha feeling yet.? Week two is always good to me on sd, that on feeling, strenght rising good libido.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  11. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    So do you have that alpha feeling yet.? Week two is always good to me on sd, that on feeling, strenght rising good libido.
    Nah I'm hoping I get it soon, still not really feeling on yet. Just upped the dose today though, chest tomorrow, we'll see if I feel like a straight beast then. I hope so man.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77123
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Day 8 - Legs

    Squats-135x15, 225x8, 225x8, 275x4, 225x5
    Standing Calf Raise-160x12, 175x8, 175x8, 190x6, 190x6
    SS with
    Hamstring Curls-95x12, 110x10, 125x6, 125x6, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions-110x12, 125x10, 140x8, 140x8, 155x8

    Good leg workout. Glad I got to do squats this week, hate not doing them. In the past I've gone much heavier on the last sets of my squats only going down to 90, but now I'm trying to go as deep as I can on every rep so the weight's a little lower but I'm still happy with 275 in the hole for 4 reps. Just took second dose of SD and 4ad, up to 20mg of SD ed this week! Excited to see how it goes
    Great workout man, yeah 20mg is fun, it took me about day 16 i think to get that superman feeling... Just be patient...its AWESOME!!!
  13. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 9 - Chest

    Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
    Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
    DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
    Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
    Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

    Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  14. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,023
    Rep Power
    2196632
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good lifts bro.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. New Member
    lumipz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

    What does your kcal intake and macronutrient split look like right now?

    ...I had somewhat of an eye-opener going back into my nutrition charts/guides and realized I should be eating 3800-4180+kcal based on all my values/activity levels. It makes sense because i've slowed down at 190... and I WAS aiming for 3000-3500.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Day 9 - Chest

    Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
    Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
    DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
    Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
    Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

    Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.
  16. Advanced Member
    wrxwhit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    119600
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

    You'll be in beast mode very soon my friend especially 20mg. Gonna come in like a hurricane!!
  17. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    What does your kcal intake and macronutrient split look like right now?

    ...I had somewhat of an eye-opener going back into my nutrition charts/guides and realized I should be eating 3800-4180+kcal based on all my values/activity levels. It makes sense because i've slowed down at 190... and I WAS aiming for 3000-3500.
    Still eating 3000 a day, sometimes have only hit like 2800 but I'm gaining so I believe this range is good for me. My activity level out of the gym is very low though, I just play video games all the time lol. I have increased carbs, still aim for about 200g of protein ed. Have noticed that since I increased carb intake haven't had any nausea and hunger pains aren't as bad.

    Today is going to be an off day, gonna hit back tomorrow. Weight this morning was 174, think that 20mg SD is startin' to kick in!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,023
    Rep Power
    2196632
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Niceee. Video games? Lol do some pushups! Jp
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Niceee. Video games? Lol do some pushups! Jp
    It's the rest time bro, muscles be restin' it up while I'm gaming. Soaking up all that protein and carb goodness.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. New Member
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Still eating 3000 a day, sometimes have only hit like 2800 but I'm gaining so I believe this range is good for me. My activity level out of the gym is very low though, I just play video games all the time lol. I have increased carbs, still aim for about 200g of protein ed. Have noticed that since I increased carb intake haven't had any nausea and hunger pains aren't as bad.

    Today is going to be an off day, gonna hit back tomorrow. Weight this morning was 174, think that 20mg SD is startin' to kick in!
    Gaming, lol. Yea I lost a workout to the borderlands 2 release.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  21. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Gaming, lol. Yea I lost a workout to the borderlands 2 release.
    Lol. Missing one workout isn't so bad, you can at least make up for it in the same week so it doesn't have to be time lost. I often move around my weekly schedule, but as long as I make it however many days of the week I'm planning for(right now 5) then it's all good.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  22. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,023
    Rep Power
    2196632
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    It's the rest time bro, muscles be restin' it up while I'm gaming. Soaking up all that protein and carb goodness.
    Lmao. I'm literally dying laughing. Funny. True true. Working out them fingers Atleast though lol
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lmao. I'm literally dying laughing. Funny. True true. Working out them fingers Atleast though lol
    Whatever makes you sleep at night superhoe.. You keep nerding out and your gonna turn into your roommate on our deployment... Boony hat, skid marks and all.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  24. New Member
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Lol. Missing one workout isn't so bad, you can at least make up for it in the same week so it doesn't have to be time lost. I often move around my weekly schedule, but as long as I make it however many days of the week I'm planning for(right now 5) then it's all good.
    I will be making it up today. Weird though I still feel guilty every time I miss one. Often times when I least feel like working out, and had to drag my a$$ to the gym is when I tend to have some of my best workouts.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  25. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77123
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Day 9 - Chest

    Flat DB Bench-110x15, 120x12, 140x6, 140x5, 140x6
    Incline DB Bench-80x12, 90x10, 100x8, 100x7, 100x6
    DB Pullovers-60x12, 70x8, 70x8, 80x6, 80x6
    Pec Deck-55x12, 62.5x10, 62.5x8, 70x6, 70x6 (different machine than last week)
    Roman Chairs-70x20, 80x15, 100x10

    Felt amazing today, had a lot of energy in the gym and went up on either reps or weight on almost everything. Weight for today is 172, so still same since day 6, hoping it will start to go up again with the increased SD dose, if not I'll adjust calories as necessary.
    looks good man, i would up the calories, at least throw in a extra sandwich in the mix.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html
  26. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    I will be making it up today. Weird though I still feel guilty every time I miss one. Often times when I least feel like working out, and had to drag my a$$ to the gym is when I tend to have some of my best workouts.
    Yeah I always feel guilty too, I feel ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    looks good man, i would up the calories, at least throw in a extra sandwich in the mix.
    I've gained another couple pounds since that post so I'm gonna keep it the same for now, want to make sure I'm keeping the gains as lean as possible. I'm at 174 now so up 7 pounds at a week and a half, not bad at all.

    Day 11 - Back

    Deadlifts-135x15, 225x6, 225x8, 275x4, 325x2
    UH Pullups-10, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 1 FIFTY SON!!! MADE IT THIS TIME!
    UH Pulldowns-130x12, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8, 170x6
    Narrow Grip T-Bar Rows-45x15, 90x8, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5(weight is just the plates, last 2 sets were all kinds of cheat reps lol)

    Great back workout, the pumps are definitely here though. At about the third set of deads my lower back was like a brick, stretched it out and made it through though. Pulled 325 for a second rep this time around! Was having problems with grip on deads today though, kept having to set the bar down and reset.

    I definitely think the SD is really starting to show it's true colors, felt pretty beastly today and had great strength. Back feels destroyed, always a good feeling.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  27. New Member
    MidniteGunner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    6021
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Yeah I always feel guilty too, I feel ya.



    I've gained another couple pounds since that post so I'm gonna keep it the same for now, want to make sure I'm keeping the gains as lean as possible. I'm at 174 now so up 7 pounds at a week and a half, not bad at all.

    Day 11 - Back

    Deadlifts-135x15, 225x6, 225x8, 275x4, 325x2
    UH Pullups-10, 5, 4, 5, 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 4, 1 FIFTY SON!!! MADE IT THIS TIME!
    UH Pulldowns-130x12, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8, 170x6
    Narrow Grip T-Bar Rows-45x15, 90x8, 90x8, 115x5, 115x5(weight is just the plates, last 2 sets were all kinds of cheat reps lol)

    Great back workout, the pumps are definitely here though. At about the third set of deads my lower back was like a brick, stretched it out and made it through though. Pulled 325 for a second rep this time around! Was having problems with grip on deads today though, kept having to set the bar down and reset.

    I definitely think the SD is really starting to show it's true colors, felt pretty beastly today and had great strength. Back feels destroyed, always a good feeling.
    Good lifts brother. 7 lbs in 1.5 weeks your on fire. Keep it coming man. Just hitting beast mode too, the weights should be afraid, very afraid. Lol
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  28. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Day 12 - Shouldaz

    Realized today that on some DB exercises I've been writing it down as both weights added together and on some just the weight of one, I think you can tell which ones are which though lol. For shoulders though the only one I added the two together on was DB Shrugs.

    Arnold Presses-35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 45x8, 50x5
    SS with
    Rear DB Flys-10x15, 15x10, 15x8, 15x8, 15x8
    DB Lateral Raises-15x12, 15x10, 15x10, 20x6, 20x6
    SS with
    DB Shrugs-140x12, 160x8, 180x5, 180x5, 180x5

    Man I was feeling like a beast on those arnolds and rear flys today! Rest time was really low though and flew through the workout so I think I got tired after the first two exercises, finished whole workout in about 35min. Feeling great still, I really think using the 4ad helps to suppress the sides a lot, I feel better on this stack right now than I did on hdrol, pretty crazy. We'll see if I still feel that way in week 3 and 4 though lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77123
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Day 12 - Shouldaz

    Realized today that on some DB exercises I've been writing it down as both weights added together and on some just the weight of one, I think you can tell which ones are which though lol. For shoulders though the only one I added the two together on was DB Shrugs.

    Arnold Presses-35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 45x8, 50x5
    SS with
    Rear DB Flys-10x15, 15x10, 15x8, 15x8, 15x8
    DB Lateral Raises-15x12, 15x10, 15x10, 20x6, 20x6
    SS with
    DB Shrugs-140x12, 160x8, 180x5, 180x5, 180x5

    Man I was feeling like a beast on those arnolds and rear flys today! Rest time was really low though and flew through the workout so I think I got tired after the first two exercises, finished whole workout in about 35min. Feeling great still, I really think using the 4ad helps to suppress the sides a lot, I feel better on this stack right now than I did on hdrol, pretty crazy. We'll see if I still feel that way in week 3 and 4 though lol.
    yeah buddy, just wait until you hit 30mg....its a game changer.
  30. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    yeah buddy, just wait until you hit 30mg....its a game changer.
    I'm excited for it man, a little nervous now though. Just watched some national geographic thing about steroids on youtube and it got me a little worried about long term effects of steroids, even though I knew the risks already and they aren't even proven 100%. The part that got to me was when they were talking about the old bodybuilders who are having issues now where the common link is steroids...
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  31. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77123
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I'm excited for it man, a little nervous now though. Just watched some national geographic thing about steroids on youtube and it got me a little worried about long term effects of steroids, even though I knew the risks already and they aren't even proven 100%. The part that got to me was when they were talking about the old bodybuilders who are having issues now where the common link is steroids...
    I saw that too, don't let that stuff get in your head, you gotta stay positive on cycle to keep that mental edge. And hey, atleast you'll leave a sexy corpse...
  32. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    I saw that too, don't let that stuff get in your head, you gotta stay positive on cycle to keep that mental edge. And hey, atleast you'll leave a sexy corpse...
    Good point lol. I won't let it get to me don't worry. Poundin' down a shake to get my protein up to par, here's macros for today:

    3400 calories
    194g protein
    414g carbs
    119g fat

    Loving the carbs on this stuff, everyone was right when they said you need them!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  33. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    I'm excited for it man, a little nervous now though. Just watched some national geographic thing about steroids on youtube and it got me a little worried about long term effects of steroids, even though I knew the risks already and they aren't even proven 100%. The part that got to me was when they were talking about the old bodybuilders who are having issues now where the common link is steroids...
    Dude... Those guys never used PCT or anything... It was literally straight gear for a year or more. The problem is, these guys used Gear the wrong way and all the bodybuilders these days use peptides and GH (well unconfirmed, but c'mon...) so we will never know the risks of long term gear usage because all these guys are gonna be fudged up with enlarged organs and **** which we all know the government will skew and partially blame AAS to control the population and use it as a prohibition catalyst.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  34. New Member
    lumipz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    1002
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

    Nice carbs, I think your body type probably handles them a lot better than most of us..
    Also I wouldn't be worried about carbs (like the Helladrol bulking) compare to your SD/Stano/4AD log.
    Looking up my charts quickly, it looks about 210+g protein/450+g carb/100+g
    which is pretty much what you posted last--this isnt including lots of cardio

    (If your carbs arent **** you'll do even better) i.e. soda, candy lmao

    P.S. Oh yeah this is Nutritional Info based of 'normalness' who really knows in regard to PH/AAS
  35. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Dude... Those guys never used PCT or anything... It was literally straight gear for a year or more. The problem is, these guys used Gear the wrong way and all the bodybuilders these days use peptides and GH (well unconfirmed, but c'mon...) so we will never know the risks of long term gear usage because all these guys are gonna be fudged up with enlarged organs and **** which we all know the government will skew and partially blame AAS to control the population and use it as a prohibition catalyst.
    Yeah I was thinking about all that. I actually read two interviews yesterday from anonymous pro bodybuilders about AAS, one from '97 where the guy said that the pros are all on crazy amounts of drugs that amount to like 60k a year to include steroids and hgh, and then some of them on illegal stimulants(cocaine, meth or whatever). The other one I read was newer and the bodybuilder said he does 12 week cycles with 12 weeks off in between where he does 30mg dianabol and 1250mg/wk sustanon, which he said is considered a very low dosage in the bodybuilding world. The first guy said he was around 270lbs, the second said he was about 220. Point this tells me is not all the pros are on crazy amounts of drugs, but some are.

    Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Nice carbs, I think your body type probably handles them a lot better than most of us..
    Also I wouldn't be worried about carbs (like the Helladrol bulking) compare to your SD/Stano/4AD log.
    Looking up my charts quickly, it looks about 210+g protein/450+g carb/100+g
    which is pretty much what you posted last--this isnt including lots of cardio

    (If your carbs arent **** you'll do even better) i.e. soda, candy lmao

    P.S. Oh yeah this is Nutritional Info based of 'normalness' who really knows in regard to PH/AAS
    That's good to hear. My diets been good lately, I will admit yesterday I had a mt dew but that's the only soda I've drank since I started this cycle, so not like that's part of my regular macros lol. The only really high carb things I can think of I take in everyday is whole wheat bagels and whole wheat bread, so the rest of my carbs I think are coming from a little bit here and there.

    Taking today off, hitting arms tomorrow, weight hasn't moved from 174, gonna be trying to hit the 3300-3500 calorie range from now on.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  36. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Getting ready to go to sleep, think I'm gonna give 30mg a spin starting tomorrow since 20 went well all week. As long as my BP doesn't go any higher I'll be good. It hit 150/84 at one point but it went back down to about 130/78, I've been watching it closely.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  37. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175949
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good luck! I don't think I'll hit 30mg at all while on cycle
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  38. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,023
    Rep Power
    2196632
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Getting ready to go to sleep, think I'm gonna give 30mg a spin starting tomorrow since 20 went well all week. As long as my BP doesn't go any higher I'll be good. It hit 150/84 at one point but it went back down to about 130/78, I've been watching it closely.
    I think u should stay at 20. IMO.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  39. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,023
    Rep Power
    2196632
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Good luck! I don't think I'll hit 30mg at all while on cycle
    Yea 20 should be enough, especially running Sd for the first time. I'll go 30 on my second run if anything.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  40. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,449
    Rep Power
    3353419
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Yea 20 should be enough, especially running Sd for the first time. I'll go 30 on my second run if anything.
    My bud texted me this morning telling me to never go to 30 mg SD lmao saying his back was killing him and he couldn't sleep. And he's ran many cycles, In the end it's everyone's own choice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 06:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 09:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in