SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looks good man! You are gunna pack on some size!

Only thing I noticed is you plan on using nolva and arimidex? They both compete and the nolva will win making the arimidex useless. Try using exemestane instead. Its better for pct because there is no chance of rebound
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Looks good man! You are gunna pack on some size!

Only thing I noticed is you plan on using nolva and arimidex? They both compete and the nolva will win making the arimidex useless. Try using exemestane instead. Its better for pct because there is no chance of rebound
    Thanks really excited about this cycle! I'm like freakin' out trying to wait for monday lol.

I thought arimidex and exemestane were basically the same, that was why I was going with it. I could get some exemestane, what dosages should I run that at? I can get it in 25mg or 12.5mg caps, or liquid, though I prefer the caps.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

3. Caps man. Run it at 12.5mg ED for the first week. Then go to EOD for the rest of pct. I like to run it a week past my SERM so there is no rebound.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Caps man. Run it at 12.5mg ED for the first week. Then go to EOD for the rest of pct. I like to run it a week past my SERM so there is no rebound.
    Sounds good, I'll get some soon, have it by the end of this no problem. Don't want to risk rebound for sure.

I gotta get some sleep, it's late where I'm at. Can't wait to get this started 2 more days then IT IS ON!!!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

5. I'm in for the ride. Kill it brah.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
    •   

6. Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!
    Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!
    -Dom Mazzetti

8. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!
    Yes sir!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

9. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Its always time to get big!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

10. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Can't wait to see it man! Gotta see what the nutrition expert is running lol.
    Name:  stock.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  75.1 KB
    Promised you i'd show you my own little pharmacia! ..Remember, i'm a starving college student.
    Back to your cycle though!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Name:  stock.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  75.1 KB
    Promised you i'd show you my own little pharmacia! ..Remember, i'm a starving college student.
    Back to your cycle though!!
    Dang man, I thought I had a lot of supps! Nice supply you got there.
    -Dom Mazzetti

12. Gotta love those GI benefits.

13. nice stash man. Ill post mine up when all my stuff gets in. I have quite a stockpile already tho
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

14. Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?
    -Dom Mazzetti

15. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?
    BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...
    Lol. I have 5 bottles of SD-10, so I don't think I would actually buy any of it anyway.
    -Dom Mazzetti

17. So it's the day before the start of the cycle, I weighed in a little light this morning 166.5lbs. I haven't been watching my cals this week though so probably not eating enough. Gonna start tracking them again starting today, want to keep it around 3000-3500 calories trying to gain good lean mass. Last time I bulked I was eating 3500 to 4000 and I think it was a little too much, gained more fat than I'd have liked to. Will increase if gains aren't coming though.
    -Dom Mazzetti

18. Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)

19. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)
    Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.
    -Dom Mazzetti

20. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.
    Just got up to for work. Tired as hell. Didn't sleep well. But anyways go murder the gym bossman
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

21. DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
    Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
    Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.
    -Dom Mazzetti

22. Also checked BP, was 136/79, so in high normal range. Like I said though I think I didn't drink enough water at all today, and I actually just read that drinking more water can lower BP so maybe that's got something to do with it.
    -Dom Mazzetti

23. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
    Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
    Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.
    Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)
    Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!
    -Dom Mazzetti

25. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!
    Heck yeah, keep those carbs in you, i had a loss of appetite the first week, but i had no problem eating, just make sure your always eating a little something.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 05:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 01:50 PM