SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

Page 2 of 12 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!
    Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!
    Yes sir!
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Its always time to get big!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Can't wait to see it man! Gotta see what the nutrition expert is running lol.
    Name:  stock.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  75.1 KB
    Promised you i'd show you my own little pharmacia! ..Remember, i'm a starving college student.
    Back to your cycle though!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lumipz View Post
    Name:  stock.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  75.1 KB
    Promised you i'd show you my own little pharmacia! ..Remember, i'm a starving college student.
    Back to your cycle though!!
    Dang man, I thought I had a lot of supps! Nice supply you got there.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Gotta love those GI benefits.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

nice stash man. Ill post mine up when all my stuff gets in. I have quite a stockpile already tho
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?
    BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...
    Lol. I have 5 bottles of SD-10, so I don't think I would actually buy any of it anyway.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

So it's the day before the start of the cycle, I weighed in a little light this morning 166.5lbs. I haven't been watching my cals this week though so probably not eating enough. Gonna start tracking them again starting today, want to keep it around 3000-3500 calories trying to gain good lean mass. Last time I bulked I was eating 3500 to 4000 and I think it was a little too much, gained more fat than I'd have liked to. Will increase if gains aren't coming though.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)
    Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.
    Just got up to for work. Tired as hell. Didn't sleep well. But anyways go murder the gym bossman
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
    Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
    Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Also checked BP, was 136/79, so in high normal range. Like I said though I think I didn't drink enough water at all today, and I actually just read that drinking more water can lower BP so maybe that's got something to do with it.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
    Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
    Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
    Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.
    Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)
    Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!
    Heck yeah, keep those carbs in you, i had a loss of appetite the first week, but i had no problem eating, just make sure your always eating a little something.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Day 2: Chesticles

Just as a note DB weights are both DBs added together on exercises where 2 DBs are used.

Flat DB Bench: 100x12, 120x10, 130x8, 140x5, 140x5
    Incline DB Bench: 80x10, 80x10, 100x5, 100x5, 100x4
    DB Pullovers: 60x12, 65x10, 65x10, 70x8, 70x8
    Pec Deck: 50x15, 70x12, 80x12, 90x10, 100x8
    SS with
    Hanging Leg Raises: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Felt pretty good today, except felt weak on incline. I changed up my routine though for this cycle, used to start with incline so it's different doing them after 5 sets of flat. Really trying to focus on good contractions and flexing the target muscle(s) as much as I can, chest is definitely feelin' it.

Weight this morning was 169. If you want to get an idea of my macros here's what I got yesterday:

2984 calories
    193g protein
    255g carbs
    106g fat

Usually I'm happy as long as I get at least 200g of protein, though ideally I would like to get 220 to 250. Experience has taught me that I can and will grow at 200-220g of protein ed though. These macros are really good compared to my last cycle I think because calories are about 500-1000 lower but protein is in the same range.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Im jealous... cant wait to start mine. Are you going to up your carbs during this?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im jealous... cant wait to start mine. Are you going to up your carbs during this?
    Not planning on it. Maybe if the lethargy gets really bad I'll consider it.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Well I am on day 3 of my Stano run... Im running 800mg Stano ED and 30mg SD MWF... The Stano is doing it's job, I keep getting random boners. Reminds me of high school. Today was the first day I've "felt" anything from the Stano.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr
    Well I am on day 3 of my Stano run... Im running 800mg Stano ED and 30mg SD MWF... The Stano is doing it's job, I keep getting random boners. Reminds me of high school. Today was the first day I've "felt" anything from the Stano.
    Niceee. How long u running SD that way? How's it going with that dosing scheme? Also nothing better than that Hs boner lmfao
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Not planning on it. Maybe if the lethargy gets really bad I'll consider it.
    I would up the carbs. I hate carbs myself but on SD it will shutter it to the muscles much better. It depends on it. If anything go high on carbs say 3 days than go mediocre or low carbs the other days. I never go high on carbs but when I run mine I sure will go high.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I would up the carbs. I hate carbs myself but on SD it will shutter it to the muscles much better. It depends on it. If anything go high on carbs say 3 days than go mediocre or low carbs the other days. I never go high on carbs but when I run mine I sure will go high.
    I don't have a problem with carbs and I'm certainly not trying to avoid them or limit them. It's just that I'm happy with my macros the way they are right now since I'm trying to hit 3000 cals a day, so I don't see a need atm to change my diet. Except trying to get a little bit more protein in maybe.

So far no headaches today so I'm guessing the one I had yesterday was from some mild dehydration, never get headaches usually. About to get some sushi, nice mix of carbs and high quality fish protein!
    -Dom Mazzetti
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Niceee. How long u running SD that way? How's it going with that dosing scheme? Also nothing better than that Hs boner lmfao
    Not real sure. Surely no longer than 6 weeks, but possibly shorter. I responded ridiculously well to SD, so I may reach my goal of a solid 190 long before 6 weeks. I respond to an SD pulse like most respond to a regular cycle. With how I usually naturally gain weight, I'll need to hit 195 and then cut the fat. I've tried true "lean" bulking, but I personally respond better to dirty bulking and then cutting. I weigh myself every morning after I pee so I can keep things consistent. I've come to realize that my afternoon weight is often 4-6lbs heavier than my first weigh in, but isn't consistent at all.

I ran SD for one week, MWF just as a test to see how I responded 3 weeks ago and picked up 6lbs that I did not lose. I had zero shut down, zero sides, and 6lbs in a week just blew my mind. I say zero shut down, but honestly I don't know what true shut down feels like. I wouldn't call this 6lbs of "lean" mass, but 6lbs of anything with my metabolism is insane. This was a solid week of doing everything perfectly (eat, sleep, macro intake, and training), so I highly doubt I'll see those kind of results for 6 weeks, but I'm expecting 15lbs between the Stano and SD.

I've got my PCT in order, and I've got all of the recommended cycle support. My cycle is slightly unorthodox, but this is my compromise to running a pulse/true cycle.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    Not real sure. Surely no longer than 6 weeks, but possibly shorter. I responded ridiculously well to SD, so I may reach my goal of a solid 190 long before 6 weeks. I respond to an SD pulse like most respond to a regular cycle. With how I usually naturally gain weight, I'll need to hit 195 and then cut the fat. I've tried true "lean" bulking, but I personally respond better to dirty bulking and then cutting. I weigh myself every morning after I pee so I can keep things consistent. I've come to realize that my afternoon weight is often 4-6lbs heavier than my first weigh in, but isn't consistent at all.

I ran SD for one week, MWF just as a test to see how I responded 3 weeks ago and picked up 6lbs that I did not lose. I had zero shut down, zero sides, and 6lbs in a week just blew my mind. I say zero shut down, but honestly I don't know what true shut down feels like. I wouldn't call this 6lbs of "lean" mass, but 6lbs of anything with my metabolism is insane. This was a solid week of doing everything perfectly (eat, sleep, macro intake, and training), so I highly doubt I'll see those kind of results for 6 weeks, but I'm expecting 15lbs between the Stano and SD.

I've got my PCT in order, and I've got all of the recommended cycle support. My cycle is slightly unorthodox, but this is my compromise to running a pulse/true cycle.
    That sounds legit man, I wouldn't be against trying something like that sometime at all. I've done the dirty bulking thing a lot in the past, pretty much all I've done, trying to keep it clean this time and see how it goes. I always weigh myself in the morning before eating too, best time for true weight. My weight usually goes up 3-4lbs throughout the day.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I don't have a problem with carbs and I'm certainly not trying to avoid them or limit them. It's just that I'm happy with my macros the way they are right now since I'm trying to hit 3000 cals a day, so I don't see a need atm to change my diet. Except trying to get a little bit more protein in maybe.

So far no headaches today so I'm guessing the one I had yesterday was from some mild dehydration, never get headaches usually. About to get some sushi, nice mix of carbs and high quality fish protein!
    Oh okk. I see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vision's No Excuses Log - SD/4AD/AP/Cissus
    By vision in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. Planned Cycles w/ m1t, SD, 4ad, MD, M5
    By mghoodlum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 04:46 AM
  3. PCT after 6 weeks on SD, 4ad, 1 test.
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
  4. Options for SD/4ad/MDHT
    By sponky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:33 AM
  5. M4OHN, 4AD+, 1-Test Cycle LOG
    By IanHummel in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 12:50 PM