Big for Birthday *SD Log*

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Not really very sore at all, normally I'm not all that sore after training regardless. I think yesterday was a pretty brutal workout though, my chest, back, and arms are kinda sore right now, not bad though. I've been pushing myself pretty hard, especially after adding the extra set and still putting weight to the bar every workout. Another thought of how I'm feeling sore today, could be that I was lazy last night and didn't make myself a protein shake. Today I ran out of eggs and haven't thawed any chicken, so I carbed up with some spaghetti and to be honest I feel more tired today than I have normally. Enough rambling, about to leave in an hour to the gym, do some squats and buy some food before I gotta get to work. Feeling good men, feeling good!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

I feel you about the carbin' up and feeling tired. Everyone says carbs will help you feel less lethargic when you are on but every time I eat a carb heavy meal I feel like going to sleep lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well I managed through the day and i'm not all that tired. I was stupid and skipped lunch just because I got into a bad mood for 5 minutes or so. Didn't have time right after the gym to update, but I worked out around 4 am this morning lol.

Lower A: 4x6-10

Squats - 225 +Reps
    Stiff Leg DL - 235/185 +rep *grip failure again, plus lower back pumps*
    Leg Extensions - 170 +5
    Seated Calf - 85 x20 +10
    Standing Calf - 270 +30 3x10
    NS Situps - 20 +2.5
    Roman Chair - 3x10

Switched out hypers because of lower back pump. My left shoulder is really starting to hurt now, enough to where I complain a bit about it. Don't know what to do
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I say lay of the shoulders until pct, if the next workout makes it worse
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    I say lay of the shoulders until pct, if the next workout makes it worse
    yeah, i agree. messing your shoulder up is like messing up your lower back, it will screw with a ton of your lifts.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lay off the shoulder workouts bro. Instead just do light band exercises for it every couple days and build those stabalizer muscles and tendon strength. Kinda like self physical rehab. Very light weight and stretching. It will burn at first but eventually you will get it stronger. That's what I did for my right elbow after all those years pitching through middle school, summer leagues, and high-school. Now my grip and tendon strength is crazy.

There is this site I used that had great rehab tips you can do for joints and tendons yourself. I will try to find it for you tonight.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out
    try a narrower grip on your bb bench. if you're too wide it'll stress the joint out.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder
    If your form isn't in sync with your physiology it can definitely slow your progress
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours
    Let us know if it feels better after your form check
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem
    Ah the lethargy naps, dont see em comin lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lethargy nap, not yesterday, I just got high as ****kkkkk lol. So the form rework completely made the weights feel lighter, but I also felt my triceps getting worked a lot harder as well. Maybe an inch more out? Even though the weights did feel lighter, I didn't lift any heavier than last week, but I did get more reps of course. Weight, btw 179 so +9 since starting, and I've been eating maintenance, until the start of this week when I made spaghetti, so my carbs have been much higher this week. I'm going to try to just eat like a monster from this week to the end of cycle and keep it up during pct, which I don't think will be all that hard. Well enough talking here's them numbers:

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 120 +0 *Changed the grip up, hit my triceps harder than I wanted/expected*
    Pullups - BW 10/10/8/6 *+4 total BW*
    DB Shoulder Press - 35 +0 *Dropped to 30 to keep the shoulder in check for 2 se
    DB Shrug - 100 +15 *LIGHTWEIGHT BABY*
    Skull Crusher - 40 -12.5 *stricter form, superset with slow close grips press*
    DB Curl - 25 +Reps *+2.5lbs 2 sets*

Still feeling mad energy, gonna go for a quick 20 minute run or something so I can shower up and be ready for work......Nevermind just saw the time, I'm gonna make food and shower
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lower B:
    Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
    Leg Press - 520 +20
    Leg Curl - 50 -10
    Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 3x10
    Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

Name:  IMAG0300.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  179.8 KB
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Lower B:
    Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
    Leg Press - 520 +20
    Leg Curl - 50 -10
    Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 3x10
    Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

Name:  IMAG0300.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  179.8 KB

DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lol, in total I had 2k calories for breakfast and I was stuffed yet couldn't stop eating. It's past my 8 hour feeding window so I've cut down to nothing but water from here to the end of the night of course. I think today I got around 2.5-3k calories, my body is crazy sore and next week I have to bring it even harder, stepping up to 5 sets now. I think I may keep the weight around the same for the next week and really focus on form and mind/muscle connection. I always say that but end up increasing the weight lol.

Today has been a chill day at work, haven't really done anything but run in and out of the office grabbing supplies for a project i'm not even doing. I've just been wandering around mostly acting like i'm doing something important. Ahh, I love this job :P Oh yeah, I can see a vein by my hip lol. Getting shredded up, but I don't really notice it as much as the people I'm around at work. I don't feel any bigger, just a little more retarded hahaha
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I went to the gym today...no **** HAHAHAHAAHA. I make myself laugh, wtf i'm stupid. I'm making all kinds of gains....allll kinddssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper A:
    Bench - 145
    Bent Row - 135
    Military Press - 75
    BB Shrug - 225
    Dips - BW
    BB Curl - 67.5

Most of the weights today, went negative in weight in terms of last week. Do remember I've added another set and I really focused on mind/muscle connection. Dips kinda hurt my shoulder, but bench didn't do anything. Form check = win I'm sad my cycle is ending though, one more week ((( Already thinking about December XD

PS: Up to 180 today, I figure after PCT, i'll still be 170-175 but the recomp ==== WIN
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!
    Allkindz-a-gains... Lol!
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Add more greens and you'll poop faster so you cab eat again sooner.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dam this thread just turned to crap ahahaha
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Lol
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Your probably going to low on your dips. Your shoulders shouldn't go lower then your elbows. Other wise it's SNAP SNAP MOTHA FU*KA!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I can't really tell how low I am going on my dips, I know to just hit 90. As for the elbow the next day, it's not sore at all. It seems to of fixed
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC
    Haha I hate to even say it but most people on BB probably don't even know what SD is. You could tell him it's some crazy good creatine!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

This kid wouldn't know at all, I've followed his log forever and his gains have been slow to minimal at best. There must be something in the water lol
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.

Ya......your going to hell. lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Meh i'm going to grow into a tree when I die, a cruddy leafless tree that gives no shade and is an eyesore more than anything. Well tonight was interesting to say the least. It was a friend of mines 21st birthday so I went out with her to the bars. It was an alright time, I did take one birthday shot with her, figured that isn't going to do much damage. The night went on and I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye, splitting image of my late fiance which threw me into the most depressed mood. So...tonight went from a nice enjoyable night on the town to one of the worst days in a long time. Then it hit me, it's been a month since she passed away. I couldn't stand the mood I was in, I made sure to get my friends home safely, dropped my roommate off and had to take miss birthday girl her purse/phone/present/ect and figured it was an odd but good time to go to the gym. Get my mind off of things...just noticed I wrote a novel here, i'll shut up...and post numbers:

Lower A: 5x6-10

Squats - 225 4x8, 185x8
    Stiff Leg DL - 185 *back hurt too much, 2 sets*
    Leg Extensions - 150 -20 *strong holds at top*
    Seated Calf - Skipped
    Standing Calf - 205 *3x20*
    NS Situps - 25 +5 *abs getting strong*
    Crunch Machine - 90

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just read my first page, tears bro. I'm a ****ing mess
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. "RoidRageX10 Realizes his Really big need for a Return" - log
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
  2. SD Log
    By overandout in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:02 AM
  3. Medical question for MOHN/SD
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics