Big for Birthday *SD Log*

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

Add more greens and you'll poop faster so you cab eat again sooner.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dam this thread just turned to crap ahahaha
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.11%

Lol
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Your probably going to low on your dips. Your shoulders shouldn't go lower then your elbows. Other wise it's SNAP SNAP MOTHA FU*KA!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can't really tell how low I am going on my dips, I know to just hit 90. As for the elbow the next day, it's not sore at all. It seems to of fixed
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC
    Haha I hate to even say it but most people on BB probably don't even know what SD is. You could tell him it's some crazy good creatine!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This kid wouldn't know at all, I've followed his log forever and his gains have been slow to minimal at best. There must be something in the water lol
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Ya......your going to hell. lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Meh i'm going to grow into a tree when I die, a cruddy leafless tree that gives no shade and is an eyesore more than anything. Well tonight was interesting to say the least. It was a friend of mines 21st birthday so I went out with her to the bars. It was an alright time, I did take one birthday shot with her, figured that isn't going to do much damage. The night went on and I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye, splitting image of my late fiance which threw me into the most depressed mood. So...tonight went from a nice enjoyable night on the town to one of the worst days in a long time. Then it hit me, it's been a month since she passed away. I couldn't stand the mood I was in, I made sure to get my friends home safely, dropped my roommate off and had to take miss birthday girl her purse/phone/present/ect and figured it was an odd but good time to go to the gym. Get my mind off of things...just noticed I wrote a novel here, i'll shut up...and post numbers:

Lower A: 5x6-10

Squats - 225 4x8, 185x8
    Stiff Leg DL - 185 *back hurt too much, 2 sets*
    Leg Extensions - 150 -20 *strong holds at top*
    Seated Calf - Skipped
    Standing Calf - 205 *3x20*
    NS Situps - 25 +5 *abs getting strong*
    Crunch Machine - 90

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just read my first page, tears bro. I'm a ****ing mess
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Meh i'm going to grow into a tree when I die, a cruddy leafless tree that gives no shade and is an eyesore more than anything. Well tonight was interesting to say the least. It was a friend of mines 21st birthday so I went out with her to the bars. It was an alright time, I did take one birthday shot with her, figured that isn't going to do much damage. The night went on and I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye, splitting image of my late fiance which threw me into the most depressed mood. So...tonight went from a nice enjoyable night on the town to one of the worst days in a long time. Then it hit me, it's been a month since she passed away. I couldn't stand the mood I was in, I made sure to get my friends home safely, dropped my roommate off and had to take miss birthday girl her purse/phone/present/ect and figured it was an odd but good time to go to the gym. Get my mind off of things...just noticed I wrote a novel here, i'll shut up...and post numbers:

Lower A: 5x6-10

Squats - 225 4x8, 185x8
    Stiff Leg DL - 185 *back hurt too much, 2 sets*
    Leg Extensions - 150 -20 *strong holds at top*
    Seated Calf - Skipped
    Standing Calf - 205 *3x20*
    NS Situps - 25 +5 *abs getting strong*
    Crunch Machine - 90

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just read my first page, tears bro. I'm a ****ing mess
    you'll get through it. I'm sure it's going to take a LOT longer than a month. Just keep on going man, I think you're doing better with it than I would.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    you'll get through it. I'm sure it's going to take a LOT longer than a month. Just keep on going man, I think you're doing better with it than I would.
    Thanks man, I've been holding back those tears for around 8 hours now. Figure if I can hold tears in that long, Intermittent Fasting isn't a big deal HAHAHAAH
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks man, I've been holding back those tears for around 8 hours now. Figure if I can hold tears in that long, Intermittent Fasting isn't a big deal HAHAHAAH
    lol intermittent fasting. Dont worry man you will get through that sh*t. It gets easier over time, trust me. Just keep getting bigger and killing sh*t in the gym.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Only time heals my man! Never give up! On the bright side looks like SD is treating ya well! Keep killing the weight!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can always count on SD to deliver the goods! The stuff I have, next cycle i'm starting out at 30mg, possibly 40, 50, 60. It feels extremely underdosed and I'm only getting the shin skin ripping effect rarely, every 3 days or so I'll feel it, whereas the first time I ran SD, it was everyday. I should get my bloods to see how it's treating me internally, but i'm pretty broke still.

Will definitely bulk next cycle...December I believe I should be ready to roll again. Probably SD with something else this time. Seeing as I can easily put on some weight with SD, I hit 180 the other day, but I'm still teetering in the middle. Expecting to keep all them gains hopefully XD
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

I can always count on SD to deliver the goods! The stuff I have, next cycle i'm starting out at 30mg, possibly 40, 50, 60. It feels extremely underdosed and I'm only getting the shin skin ripping effect rarely, every 3 days or so I'll feel it, whereas the first time I ran SD, it was everyday. I should get my bloods to see how it's treating me internally, but i'm pretty broke still.

Will definitely bulk next cycle...December I believe I should be ready to roll again. Probably SD with something else this time. Seeing as I can easily put on some weight with SD, I hit 180 the other day, but I'm still teetering in the middle. Expecting to keep all them gains hopefully XD
    Cool man. I'm thinking about running SD with test-e coming up soon. I have so much SD stocked up I could probably run it for 10 years, lol
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Crazy how different we can all respond to SD. At 20mg I felt like I couldn't possibly even tolerate more! I love me some Sd though!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know what your saying with the SD, I bought 4 bottles of the stuff but should of been smarter and got powder, I may still do it.

It is pretty odd how everyone can tolerate the same substance differently, I still haven't really found anything that just makes me feel like a super beast though. 2 SD runs, AndroMass and Lean, still nothing that has blown me away. I am a lot smarter now and can't compare the gains from this cycle to the previous ones, but results don't lie although I don't feel any different. I do feel more irritable, acne is non existent, no real bad pumps *lower back is the only thing, but that feels more taxed than anything*
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man I felt like a beast on 100mg of helladrol ed. Oddly didn't really feel like I was "on" at all until I bumped it to 100 though.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's sort of how I'm feeling this go around, I know i'm "ON" just because the signs are there, but I don't feel it. Next go around 40-50mg for sure. It probably wouldn't be wise to extend my cycle any longer, but then again that's other people and how they react to SD. I would have more than enough support supps to continue my run another 3...4 weeks. What do you guys think? If I did add 3-4 more weeks, I would bump to 40mg, which would be 22 days or so the 3 weeks, and I would just change the workout scheme to

Week 6 - 3x6-10
    Week 7 - 4x6-10
    Week 8 - 5x6-10

Then a slight deload, when starting PCT and building myself back to 3x6-10 while in PCT, with another minimal deload at the end of PCT, maybe a week off, idk.

Thoughts on extending cycle?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

The only way you could safely extend your cycle is by getting blood work.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What would I be looking for in my bloodwork? And that runs how much normally, $50-75? XD being too lazy to look at the sticky

EDIT:
    $60 for the bloodwork to be done, I can definitely wing that.

Since I didn't take pre cycle bloodwork, what would I be looking for in the bloodwork?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

What would I be looking for in my bloodwork? And that runs how much normally, $50-75? XD being too lazy to look at the sticky

EDIT:
    $60 for the bloodwork to be done, I can definitely wing that.

Since I didn't take pre cycle bloodwork, what would I be looking for in the bloodwork?
    Look for liver enzyme values to be in the normal range, that's #1. Also, make sure your RBC and WBC counts are good. If that checks out you should be g2g. Also, I'd recommend definitely checking your BP to make sure it's not out of wack.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Man I felt like a beast on 100mg of helladrol ed. Oddly didn't really feel like I was "on" at all until I bumped it to 100 though.
    I completely agree! It felt like nothing until that point!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Blood Pressure is good, believe it or not my boss actually has a machine in his house...wtf. I also check it when I go into Albertsons or a Wal-Mart lol, just for gigs and to see my incredible heart rate XD I should be paid today, gotta pay rent but that's cheap.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

That's sort of how I'm feeling this go around, I know i'm "ON" just because the signs are there, but I don't feel it. Next go around 40-50mg for sure. It probably wouldn't be wise to extend my cycle any longer, but then again that's other people and how they react to SD. I would have more than enough support supps to continue my run another 3...4 weeks. What do you guys think? If I did add 3-4 more weeks, I would bump to 40mg, which would be 22 days or so the 3 weeks, and I would just change the workout scheme to

Week 6 - 3x6-10
    Week 7 - 4x6-10
    Week 8 - 5x6-10

Then a slight deload, when starting PCT and building myself back to 3x6-10 while in PCT, with another minimal deload at the end of PCT, maybe a week off, idk.

Thoughts on extending cycle?
    My personal opinion is don't go for it unless you have some HCG on hand to restart your test.Like the others have said though you really don't know until you get a blood test to see how your body is handling it. But yeah check your AST's and/or your ALT's to see how your liver is doing.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Shutdown is shutdown. There is no harder shutdown or light shutdown. Exogeneous hormones dont "shut you dowm more" if you use them longer. I can inject 500mg of test for 4 weeks and I will be just as shutdown as I would with 500mg a week for 20 weeks. When your balls stop producing normal numbers of LH or FSH you are shutdown. HCG will not stimulate Test. It primes your LH and makes your body more receptive to Testosterone production when you use a test stimulant (Nolva, Clomid, Test booster etc). BUT HCG is supressive in nature and prolonged use or high doses do more damage than good. It is one of the most missused or imporoperly dosed things that I see on this forum. With that being said...

Look at your liver values. If they are in the middle ranges but not past the high value then you are good to extend the cycle. Also pay attention to your estrogen levels because SD can produce progesterone sides during your PCT because of the serious rebound of estrogen that can come from it.

After you get blood work post it up or if you wanna email it to me man I can help you interpret it from medical mumbo jumbo.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

I started my SD out with 20mg right out the gate. Took 20mg ED. No bad sides really other then some HARD CORE LETHARGY. In as little as a week in a half I was SHUT DOWN HARD!!! Wouldn't have known either if I didn't get any blood work. Both my estro and test were CRUSHED!

I used DAA, and Nolvadex for PCT. Everything came back to normal levels. I got bloods every 2 weeks to adjust my nolvadex doses. All in all was a learning experience. I also used Formestanzol for my AI but I'm not really sure what difference that may have made if any. Either it worked as well or my body worked just fine on it's own with the daa and nolvadex.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good workout today, I need to start getting in the gym earlier though. I wish taking 2 cars to work was economical but it's not, so I have to come home before going to the gym which blows ass. Anyways:

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 115 -5 *Form *
    Pullups - BW 10/9/7/5/10 *last = assist*
    DB Shoulder Press - 30 +0 *Watching dat shoulder*
    DB Shrug - 115 +15 *Grip*
    Skull Crusher - 47.5 -7.5 *super strict form, superset with slow close grips press*
    DB Curl - 27.5/27.5/25/22.5/20 *Pyramid down obviously*

I just went for a run as well, got them shin splitting pumps that I've been missing so much. My legs are sore as hell but felt good to run. I'm thinking about cutting my hair into a mohawk...kinda hodge twins but whiter, less nappy and more stylish XD
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I should be headed to the gym here in a little bit. The option to even extend the cycle is no longer viable, I'm headed to Chicago for work next week and figure I'll just use that as my complete deload week. Talk about an annoyance to take my entire PCT with me on a trip but whatever.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

I should be headed to the gym here in a little bit. The option to even extend the cycle is no longer viable, I'm headed to Chicago for work next week and figure I'll just use that as my complete deload week. Talk about an annoyance to take my entire PCT with me on a trip but whatever.

You better kill that sh*t in the gym today then. No bi*ch'n out!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Totally bitched out of the gym yesterday, I was so tired! I'm not feeling it today either, but pah that isn't going to fly with me. I will be in there today, and I will kill that ****. I'm thinking I'll do Rack Deads today because of the shoulder, so I'm hoping for 3 plates plus some. Maybe even since I'm going to leave on Tuesday, I'll hit it tomorrow and Monday as well, but I'm feeling only upper body workouts XD my **** is going to be sore moving all them boxes

EDIT:
    I just found that my old gym *which I've paid for this month, and is no longer even in my state* has locations in Chicago...maybe I can get in there lol. Only thing is that we'll just have a large moving truck to drive around in. Maybe I'll see how much a car rental is for a day or two

EDIT2:
    Underhand grip, shoulder width apart on pullups = much more lat activation...sore as ****

EDIT3:
    Upping to 40mg of SD for today, sunday, monday and starting PCT tuesday. Sooooo gay to have to do this on the road but life happens lol
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lower B 5x10:
    Rack Deadlift - 325x2/315x3
    Leg Press - 380 *low and slow for the burn*
    Leg Curl - 50
    Seated Calf - 95 +10 3x20
    Leg Raise - 7.5 +2.5 3x10

Rawr, I hate my grip I can't wait until it catches up. I don't want to start using straps, wanna keep it nice and raw. My after pics have been taken and LULZ mire them undies when I get them up
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

wOOoOooO undies. I don't know wtf is up ...but the boxers I have always make it look like I'm caring a load in the back.

BONG!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haha, well last night was ****ty as hell. I'm pretty sure I ****ed up lifting for a while...broke my hand by letting my anger get the best of me. Gotta move tons of boxes this week, should feel awesome
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Haha, well last night was ****ty as hell. I'm pretty sure I ****ed up lifting for a while...broke my hand by letting my anger get the best of me. Gotta move tons of boxes this week, should feel awesome
    The hell you do that for?
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No idea I wasn't expecting my hand to break lol. But I guess 4 previous breaks it was bound to happen. I wasn't using my head very much. It hurts to grab things but I'm pretty sure I may be able to lift still. XD maybe not heavy ass deadlifts, but I'll have to see first
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well I've been packing and the idea of traveling across the country with my PCT is not ideal, but it's the situation that I've been handed. Gotta make due right XD That means I'll probably have to post up the before/afters next week when I get back

EDIT:
    I'll just take Clomid and UDCA with me and start my other supporting supps when I get back.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't really see how my hand is going to prohibit me all that much from lifting, just got back. Weird session, kinda just did whatever:

Squats: 155 3x10
    Stiff Leg Dead: 135 3x10
    OHP: 55 3x10
    Overhead Shrugs, 65 3x10
    Curls: 37.5 3x10
    Seated Calf: 45 3x20
    Decline Situps: 15 3x10
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

How long do you rest in between sets ? I notice I must drop weight to hit same reps on ohp/chest press etc

Similar Forum Threads

1. "RoidRageX10 Realizes his Really big need for a Return" - log
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. SD Log
    By overandout in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 09:02 AM
  3. Medical question for MOHN/SD
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7