Big for Birthday *SD Log*

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Got my d*ck done too. Lol. Collarbone was worse. Had that pierced too that really sucked. Only kept it a couple months
Hell yeah. I got grill marks done on my d*ck from bottom to the head. That sh*t wasn't nice when the shading started.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I've got my nips pierced before...but I'm a lil bish when it comes to tats.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
XD WHY WOULD YOU TATTOO YOUR DICK? Should of got the dictionary tattoo'd instead and put some words in your girls mouth

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
XD WHY WOULD YOU TATTOO YOUR DICK? Should of got the dictionary tattoo'd instead and put some words in your girls mouth
Next one will be a small $100 bill. So I got a hundred bucks b*tches can blow

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a lot of crazy s*it when I was younger. Lol. That's hardly the worst of it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm ****ing up, I've starting drinking again, not good, I'm doing new drugs I haven't before, not good. I need a kick in the face and back into the gym.

BUT>>>>>>>>

I'm feeling more alpha during PCT than anything. I'm pulling women left and right, bitches don't stand a chance. I'm hitting that **** on the regs and their sister doesn't even know that I'm "cheating" on her. WTF....

Just a little update, still gym 24th no excuses

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
PCT is going well, everythings working normally, BP is in check all signs good :p My hand is getting better, but I'll keep off it this last week before I get back in there. It should be done healing by then to where it doesn't hurt anymore. Reason I am posting an update right now is I got an inch on my arms now from this cycle. 2 more to go for short term goal to be accomplished

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
lol Congrats on the pct going smooth. Glad to hear your hands healing up. Being injured sucks. It sucks not training. I'm pissed off because I'm out of the gym myself. My delts, especially my left, is REALLY FU*KED. My bodies all 'pussified' right now.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain my man. It was my left delt hurting me during cycle and thankfully I worked that out and I'm sure with the rest from my hand is also going to help out my shoulder as well. I'm just running in place until the hand heals and my ass is booking it straight to the gym