Big for Birthday *SD Log*

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
2 raw eggs
12oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 1/2 scoops caseing protein (ON brand, 1/2 C&C, 1/2 milk choco)
1+ tsp cocoa powder
3-4 pkgs splenda

blend up with ice til it's thick and throw it in the freezer for a bit. Almost as good as icecream, but carb free and has some good fats and tons of protein. perfect before bed
Dude that looks good as hell!!! I'd probably just switch out the almond milk for soy, just personal preference but i'm totally going to give that a try. And yeah, I'd consider that a cheat meal...something I haven't had one of this entire cycle. Maybe I should have a cheat day

Can help some one and expect them to help u when u need it. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Kill it G, I'm in!
Thanks my man, glad to have you aboard. The gains are just now going to start!

So you've gained 5lbs on a week of 20mg sd? Didn't give the dosing you did/doing/will do.

Good luck on the cycle bro! BLOW THE FU*K UP!
Up to 176 +6 lbs now, at day 19. Definitely not bad weight gain for a recomp

Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!
I'll take a ****ing bullet for you bro, no hesitation!

Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.
Thanks man, I think being on cycle is what has helped me more than anything. I can't really think about much else than wanting to lift.

As for the workout, it's part of a 3 phase periodation routine that I concocted a while back when I was studying for my PT Cert. It goes through Volume, Intensity, and Frequency. This time around I just chose to hit the Upper/Lower-Intensity phase for the cycle, because my body seems to respond well from it while on cycle. If I was running the program normally, I would run it for 3 weeks and switch into the next phase. This time around though, I'm combining volume and intensity by upping the sets and aiming for 6-10 reps. As the weeks have started to progress on the compound lifts or main lifts I've been lowering my aim for the rep range by 2. So, I started off at 10 reps on bench for 2 weeks, then upped the weight this week to where I could hit 8 reps. I'm still getting around 10 reps first set, then I fall off from there getting 10/8/6/6. Every week though I'm adding weight to the bar and still getting the 6-10 reps.

So for this cycle it would look like this
Week 1/2: 3x6-10
Week 3/4: 4x6-10
Week 5: 5x6-10
Week 6: 2x6-10 *Minor deload, maybe increased rep range*
Week 7/8/9: 3x6-10
Week 10: 1x12-15 *DEEEEEEEELOOOOOAAAAD*

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Looks pretty solid man, def thinking about doing something like this in the near future

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SuperPro, I'll find the link to the entire 3 Phases, I wrote that up on here and got some really good critiques on how to my phase 3 better, which is frequency/full body workouts. Lot of good info from some hella smart people in there. .brbwhileigetlink http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/194944-first-created-program.html BOOM! Magic XD

Lower B:
Rack Deadlift - 315 10/10/6 *grip failure :( so 225x10*
Leg Press - 500 +50
Leg Curl - 60 +0 *I was hurting lol*
Standing Calf - 180 +15 3x20
Leg Raise - 5 +0 *2 sets, cut short, I was malnourished going into the gym*
Side Bend - Skipped

It kills me to leave out lifts and cut corners with myself like that, but I was feeling ****ty as all hell from not eating for so long. I went downtown with my roommate and didn't have a chance to eat while out. We did bring home 3 girls though, friends from high school that we hadn't seen in a while and just chilled. After I gave them all a ride home, it was gym time!!! Now that is out of the way, I can enjoy my 2 rest days, get back to work next week and continue to ball out of control.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lethargic, insomnia, loss of appetite, acne, can you say full on kicked in right now. Still running at 30mg, still forcing food down, still getting my 8 hours, still killing it in the gym, and hell still looking sexier every day. Come at me bro haha

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good workout today, felt really good. The bench press I could feel my shoulder being stretched a lot, but hey I don't think it's going to get any better. It constantly is popping in and out of place, can that be fixed easily? If not, it's no biggie, I don't think anything is going to happen to it.

Upper A:
Bench - 145
Bent Row - 155
Military Press - 75
BB Shrug - 245
Close Grip Bench - 115
BB Curl - 77.5

I did random stuff throughout this workout that I didn't feel like logging. Did some dips, I think I like them more than the close grip bench. I may switch it out entirely since I superset Skull Crushers with Close Grip Bench during Upper B. Dips are just too much fun. Side note, I'm completely broke again, but my boss is finally back and I'll be back to work tomorrow. I always got into a nice battle of wits with some kids from Finland. I must say, complete jackass'. I got the picture of the "troll" if you wanna see some lols. I think my words are just hilarious

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Be careful of that shoulder man! I can send you a pic of what happened to me when I tore my shoulder during bench pressing. It aint pretty! If you shoulder is giving out you need to be very careful. Make sure you are keeping your shoulders strong!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching it for sure, I'm pretty sure it's just "loose" or something and just wiggles around in the socket. Every now and then I can pop it back in, and every time raising above parallel it will pop, at 90 degrees. It's been this way since I got hit with a baseball in my back maybe 10 years ago. Lol, I just woke up and i'll be heading to the gym here in a few hours. Sleep was crap, I felt more sore from sleeping than lifting

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Not really very sore at all, normally I'm not all that sore after training regardless. I think yesterday was a pretty brutal workout though, my chest, back, and arms are kinda sore right now, not bad though. I've been pushing myself pretty hard, especially after adding the extra set and still putting weight to the bar every workout. Another thought of how I'm feeling sore today, could be that I was lazy last night and didn't make myself a protein shake. Today I ran out of eggs and haven't thawed any chicken, so I carbed up with some spaghetti and to be honest I feel more tired today than I have normally. Enough rambling, about to leave in an hour to the gym, do some squats and buy some food before I gotta get to work. Feeling good men, feeling good!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I feel you about the carbin' up and feeling tired. Everyone says carbs will help you feel less lethargic when you are on but every time I eat a carb heavy meal I feel like going to sleep lol.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well I managed through the day and i'm not all that tired. I was stupid and skipped lunch just because I got into a bad mood for 5 minutes or so. Didn't have time right after the gym to update, but I worked out around 4 am this morning lol.

Lower A: 4x6-10

Squats - 225 +Reps
Stiff Leg DL - 235/185 +rep *grip failure again, plus lower back pumps*
Leg Extensions - 170 +5
Seated Calf - 85 x20 +10
Standing Calf - 270 +30 3x10
NS Situps - 20 +2.5
Roman Chair - 3x10

Switched out hypers because of lower back pump. My left shoulder is really starting to hurt now, enough to where I complain a bit about it. Don't know what to do :(

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say lay of the shoulders until pct, if the next workout makes it worse
yeah, i agree. messing your shoulder up is like messing up your lower back, it will screw with a ton of your lifts.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lay off the shoulder workouts bro. Instead just do light band exercises for it every couple days and build those stabalizer muscles and tendon strength. Kinda like self physical rehab. Very light weight and stretching. It will burn at first but eventually you will get it stronger. That's what I did for my right elbow after all those years pitching through middle school, summer leagues, and high-school. Now my grip and tendon strength is crazy.

There is this site I used that had great rehab tips you can do for joints and tendons yourself. I will try to find it for you tonight.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out
try a narrower grip on your bb bench. if you're too wide it'll stress the joint out.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder
If your form isn't in sync with your physiology it can definitely slow your progress

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours
Let us know if it feels better after your form check

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem
Ah the lethargy naps, dont see em comin lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy nap, not yesterday, I just got high as ****kkkkk lol. So the form rework completely made the weights feel lighter, but I also felt my triceps getting worked a lot harder as well. Maybe an inch more out? Even though the weights did feel lighter, I didn't lift any heavier than last week, but I did get more reps of course. Weight, btw 179 so +9 since starting, and I've been eating maintenance, until the start of this week when I made spaghetti, so my carbs have been much higher this week. I'm going to try to just eat like a monster from this week to the end of cycle and keep it up during pct, which I don't think will be all that hard. Well enough talking here's them numbers:

Upper B:
Incline Bench - 120 +0 *Changed the grip up, hit my triceps harder than I wanted/expected*
Pullups - BW 10/10/8/6 *+4 total BW*
DB Shoulder Press - 35 +0 *Dropped to 30 to keep the shoulder in check for 2 se
DB Shrug - 100 +15 *LIGHTWEIGHT BABY*
Skull Crusher - 40 -12.5 *stricter form, superset with slow close grips press*
DB Curl - 25 +Reps *+2.5lbs 2 sets*

Still feeling mad energy, gonna go for a quick 20 minute run or something so I can shower up and be ready for work......Nevermind just saw the time, I'm gonna make food and shower

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lower B:
Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
Leg Press - 520 +20
Leg Curl - 50 -10
Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
Leg Raise - 5 3x10
Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

IMAG0300.jpg

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Lower B:
Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
Leg Press - 520 +20
Leg Curl - 50 -10
Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
Leg Raise - 5 3x10
Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

View attachment 65040

DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol, in total I had 2k calories for breakfast and I was stuffed yet couldn't stop eating. It's past my 8 hour feeding window so I've cut down to nothing but water from here to the end of the night of course. I think today I got around 2.5-3k calories, my body is crazy sore and next week I have to bring it even harder, stepping up to 5 sets now. I think I may keep the weight around the same for the next week and really focus on form and mind/muscle connection. I always say that but end up increasing the weight lol.

Today has been a chill day at work, haven't really done anything but run in and out of the office grabbing supplies for a project i'm not even doing. I've just been wandering around mostly acting like i'm doing something important. Ahh, I love this job :p Oh yeah, I can see a vein by my hip lol. Getting shredded up, but I don't really notice it as much as the people I'm around at work. I don't feel any bigger, just a little more retarded hahaha

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I went to the gym today...no **** HAHAHAHAAHA. I make myself laugh, wtf i'm stupid. I'm making all kinds of gains....allll kinddssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper A:
Bench - 145
Bent Row - 135
Military Press - 75
BB Shrug - 225
Dips - BW
BB Curl - 67.5

Most of the weights today, went negative in weight in terms of last week. Do remember I've added another set and I really focused on mind/muscle connection. Dips kinda hurt my shoulder, but bench didn't do anything. Form check = win :) I'm sad my cycle is ending though, one more week :(((( Already thinking about December XD

PS: Up to 180 today, I figure after PCT, i'll still be 170-175 but the recomp ==== WIN

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!
Allkindz-a-gains... Lol!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Add more greens and you'll poop faster so you cab eat again sooner.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dam this thread just turned to crap ahahaha

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Your probably going to low on your dips. Your shoulders shouldn't go lower then your elbows. Other wise it's SNAP SNAP MOTHA FU*KA! ;)

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I can't really tell how low I am going on my dips, I know to just hit 90. As for the elbow the next day, it's not sore at all. It seems to of fixed :)

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
So I had challenged this kid on bb.com to a short little contest for gains. I feel bad for trolling him so hard, didn't let him know about me being on cycle and giving him so much false praise. Before/After pics are going to be epic lol. EPIC
Haha I hate to even say it but most people on BB probably don't even know what SD is. You could tell him it's some crazy good creatine!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
This kid wouldn't know at all, I've followed his log forever and his gains have been slow to minimal at best. There must be something in the water lol

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards

Ya......your going to hell. lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Meh i'm going to grow into a tree when I die, a cruddy leafless tree that gives no shade and is an eyesore more than anything. Well tonight was interesting to say the least. It was a friend of mines 21st birthday so I went out with her to the bars. It was an alright time, I did take one birthday shot with her, figured that isn't going to do much damage. The night went on and I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye, splitting image of my late fiance which threw me into the most depressed mood. So...tonight went from a nice enjoyable night on the town to one of the worst days in a long time. Then it hit me, it's been a month since she passed away. I couldn't stand the mood I was in, I made sure to get my friends home safely, dropped my roommate off and had to take miss birthday girl her purse/phone/present/ect and figured it was an odd but good time to go to the gym. Get my mind off of things...just noticed I wrote a novel here, i'll shut up...and post numbers:

Lower A: 5x6-10

Squats - 225 4x8, 185x8
Stiff Leg DL - 185 *back hurt too much, 2 sets*
Leg Extensions - 150 -20 *strong holds at top*
Seated Calf - Skipped
Standing Calf - 205 *3x20*
NS Situps - 25 +5 *abs getting strong*
Crunch Machine - 90

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just read my first page, tears bro. I'm a ****ing mess

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh i'm going to grow into a tree when I die, a cruddy leafless tree that gives no shade and is an eyesore more than anything. Well tonight was interesting to say the least. It was a friend of mines 21st birthday so I went out with her to the bars. It was an alright time, I did take one birthday shot with her, figured that isn't going to do much damage. The night went on and I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye, splitting image of my late fiance which threw me into the most depressed mood. So...tonight went from a nice enjoyable night on the town to one of the worst days in a long time. Then it hit me, it's been a month since she passed away. I couldn't stand the mood I was in, I made sure to get my friends home safely, dropped my roommate off and had to take miss birthday girl her purse/phone/present/ect and figured it was an odd but good time to go to the gym. Get my mind off of things...just noticed I wrote a novel here, i'll shut up...and post numbers:

Lower A: 5x6-10

Squats - 225 4x8, 185x8
Stiff Leg DL - 185 *back hurt too much, 2 sets*
Leg Extensions - 150 -20 *strong holds at top*
Seated Calf - Skipped
Standing Calf - 205 *3x20*
NS Situps - 25 +5 *abs getting strong*
Crunch Machine - 90

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just read my first page, tears bro. I'm a ****ing mess
you'll get through it. I'm sure it's going to take a LOT longer than a month. Just keep on going man, I think you're doing better with it than I would.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
you'll get through it. I'm sure it's going to take a LOT longer than a month. Just keep on going man, I think you're doing better with it than I would.
Thanks man, I've been holding back those tears for around 8 hours now. Figure if I can hold tears in that long, Intermittent Fasting isn't a big deal HAHAHAAH

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks man, I've been holding back those tears for around 8 hours now. Figure if I can hold tears in that long, Intermittent Fasting isn't a big deal HAHAHAAH
lol intermittent fasting. Dont worry man you will get through that sh*t. It gets easier over time, trust me. Just keep getting bigger and killing sh*t in the gym.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Only time heals my man! Never give up! On the bright side looks like SD is treating ya well! Keep killing the weight!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I can always count on SD to deliver the goods! The stuff I have, next cycle i'm starting out at 30mg, possibly 40, 50, 60. It feels extremely underdosed and I'm only getting the shin skin ripping effect rarely, every 3 days or so I'll feel it, whereas the first time I ran SD, it was everyday. I should get my bloods to see how it's treating me internally, but i'm pretty broke still.

Will definitely bulk next cycle...December I believe I should be ready to roll again. Probably SD with something else this time. Seeing as I can easily put on some weight with SD, I hit 180 the other day, but I'm still teetering in the middle. Expecting to keep all them gains hopefully XD

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can always count on SD to deliver the goods! The stuff I have, next cycle i'm starting out at 30mg, possibly 40, 50, 60. It feels extremely underdosed and I'm only getting the shin skin ripping effect rarely, every 3 days or so I'll feel it, whereas the first time I ran SD, it was everyday. I should get my bloods to see how it's treating me internally, but i'm pretty broke still.

Will definitely bulk next cycle...December I believe I should be ready to roll again. Probably SD with something else this time. Seeing as I can easily put on some weight with SD, I hit 180 the other day, but I'm still teetering in the middle. Expecting to keep all them gains hopefully XD
Cool man. I'm thinking about running SD with test-e coming up soon. I have so much SD stocked up I could probably run it for 10 years, lol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards

Crazy how different we can all respond to SD. At 20mg I felt like I couldn't possibly even tolerate more! I love me some Sd though!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying with the SD, I bought 4 bottles of the stuff but should of been smarter and got powder, I may still do it.

It is pretty odd how everyone can tolerate the same substance differently, I still haven't really found anything that just makes me feel like a super beast though. 2 SD runs, AndroMass and Lean, still nothing that has blown me away. I am a lot smarter now and can't compare the gains from this cycle to the previous ones, but results don't lie although I don't feel any different. I do feel more irritable, acne is non existent, no real bad pumps *lower back is the only thing, but that feels more taxed than anything*

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Man I felt like a beast on 100mg of helladrol ed. Oddly didn't really feel like I was "on" at all until I bumped it to 100 though.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
That's sort of how I'm feeling this go around, I know i'm "ON" just because the signs are there, but I don't feel it. Next go around 40-50mg for sure. It probably wouldn't be wise to extend my cycle any longer, but then again that's other people and how they react to SD. I would have more than enough support supps to continue my run another 3...4 weeks. What do you guys think? If I did add 3-4 more weeks, I would bump to 40mg, which would be 22 days or so the 3 weeks, and I would just change the workout scheme to

Week 6 - 3x6-10
Week 7 - 4x6-10
Week 8 - 5x6-10

Then a slight deload, when starting PCT and building myself back to 3x6-10 while in PCT, with another minimal deload at the end of PCT, maybe a week off, idk.

Thoughts on extending cycle?