Big for Birthday *SD Log*

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The only way you could safely extend your cycle is by getting blood work.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What would I be looking for in my bloodwork? And that runs how much normally, $50-75? XD being too lazy to look at the sticky

EDIT:
$60 for the bloodwork to be done, I can definitely wing that.

Since I didn't take pre cycle bloodwork, what would I be looking for in the bloodwork?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would I be looking for in my bloodwork? And that runs how much normally, $50-75? XD being too lazy to look at the sticky

EDIT:
$60 for the bloodwork to be done, I can definitely wing that.

Since I didn't take pre cycle bloodwork, what would I be looking for in the bloodwork?
Look for liver enzyme values to be in the normal range, that's #1. Also, make sure your RBC and WBC counts are good. If that checks out you should be g2g. Also, I'd recommend definitely checking your BP to make sure it's not out of wack.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Man I felt like a beast on 100mg of helladrol ed. Oddly didn't really feel like I was "on" at all until I bumped it to 100 though.
I completely agree! It felt like nothing until that point!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Blood Pressure is good, believe it or not my boss actually has a machine in his house...wtf. I also check it when I go into Albertsons or a Wal-Mart lol, just for gigs and to see my incredible heart rate XD I should be paid today, gotta pay rent but that's cheap.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
That's sort of how I'm feeling this go around, I know i'm "ON" just because the signs are there, but I don't feel it. Next go around 40-50mg for sure. It probably wouldn't be wise to extend my cycle any longer, but then again that's other people and how they react to SD. I would have more than enough support supps to continue my run another 3...4 weeks. What do you guys think? If I did add 3-4 more weeks, I would bump to 40mg, which would be 22 days or so the 3 weeks, and I would just change the workout scheme to

Week 6 - 3x6-10
Week 7 - 4x6-10
Week 8 - 5x6-10

Then a slight deload, when starting PCT and building myself back to 3x6-10 while in PCT, with another minimal deload at the end of PCT, maybe a week off, idk.

Thoughts on extending cycle?
My personal opinion is don't go for it unless you have some HCG on hand to restart your test.Like the others have said though you really don't know until you get a blood test to see how your body is handling it. But yeah check your AST's and/or your ALT's to see how your liver is doing.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Shutdown is shutdown. There is no harder shutdown or light shutdown. Exogeneous hormones dont "shut you dowm more" if you use them longer. I can inject 500mg of test for 4 weeks and I will be just as shutdown as I would with 500mg a week for 20 weeks. When your balls stop producing normal numbers of LH or FSH you are shutdown. HCG will not stimulate Test. It primes your LH and makes your body more receptive to Testosterone production when you use a test stimulant (Nolva, Clomid, Test booster etc). BUT HCG is supressive in nature and prolonged use or high doses do more damage than good. It is one of the most missused or imporoperly dosed things that I see on this forum. With that being said...

Look at your liver values. If they are in the middle ranges but not past the high value then you are good to extend the cycle. Also pay attention to your estrogen levels because SD can produce progesterone sides during your PCT because of the serious rebound of estrogen that can come from it.

After you get blood work post it up or if you wanna email it to me man I can help you interpret it from medical mumbo jumbo.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I started my SD out with 20mg right out the gate. Took 20mg ED. No bad sides really other then some HARD CORE LETHARGY. In as little as a week in a half I was SHUT DOWN HARD!!! Wouldn't have known either if I didn't get any blood work. Both my estro and test were CRUSHED!

I used DAA, and Nolvadex for PCT. Everything came back to normal levels. I got bloods every 2 weeks to adjust my nolvadex doses. All in all was a learning experience. I also used Formestanzol for my AI but I'm not really sure what difference that may have made if any. Either it worked as well or my body worked just fine on it's own with the daa and nolvadex.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Good workout today, I need to start getting in the gym earlier though. I wish taking 2 cars to work was economical but it's not, so I have to come home before going to the gym which blows ass. Anyways:

Upper B:
Incline Bench - 115 -5 *Form :)*
Pullups - BW 10/9/7/5/10 *last = assist*
DB Shoulder Press - 30 +0 *Watching dat shoulder*
DB Shrug - 115 +15 *Grip*
Skull Crusher - 47.5 -7.5 *super strict form, superset with slow close grips press*
DB Curl - 27.5/27.5/25/22.5/20 *Pyramid down obviously*

I just went for a run as well, got them shin splitting pumps that I've been missing so much. My legs are sore as hell but felt good to run. I'm thinking about cutting my hair into a mohawk...kinda hodge twins but whiter, less nappy and more stylish XD

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I should be headed to the gym here in a little bit. The option to even extend the cycle is no longer viable, I'm headed to Chicago for work next week and figure I'll just use that as my complete deload week. Talk about an annoyance to take my entire PCT with me on a trip but whatever.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I should be headed to the gym here in a little bit. The option to even extend the cycle is no longer viable, I'm headed to Chicago for work next week and figure I'll just use that as my complete deload week. Talk about an annoyance to take my entire PCT with me on a trip but whatever.

You better kill that sh*t in the gym today then. No bi*ch'n out!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Totally bitched out of the gym yesterday, I was so tired! I'm not feeling it today either, but pah that isn't going to fly with me. I will be in there today, and I will kill that ****. I'm thinking I'll do Rack Deads today because of the shoulder, so I'm hoping for 3 plates plus some. Maybe even since I'm going to leave on Tuesday, I'll hit it tomorrow and Monday as well, but I'm feeling only upper body workouts XD my **** is going to be sore moving all them boxes

EDIT:
I just found that my old gym *which I've paid for this month, and is no longer even in my state* has locations in Chicago...maybe I can get in there lol. Only thing is that we'll just have a large moving truck to drive around in. Maybe I'll see how much a car rental is for a day or two

EDIT2:
Underhand grip, shoulder width apart on pullups = much more lat activation...sore as ****

EDIT3:
Upping to 40mg of SD for today, sunday, monday and starting PCT tuesday. Sooooo gay to have to do this on the road but life happens lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lower B 5x10:
Rack Deadlift - 325x2/315x3
Leg Press - 380 *low and slow for the burn*
Leg Curl - 50
Seated Calf - 95 +10 3x20
Leg Raise - 7.5 +2.5 3x10

Rawr, I hate my grip I can't wait until it catches up. I don't want to start using straps, wanna keep it nice and raw. My after pics have been taken and LULZ mire them undies when I get them up

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
wOOoOooO undies. I don't know wtf is up ...but the boxers I have always make it look like I'm caring a load in the back.

BONG!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Haha, well last night was ****ty as hell. I'm pretty sure I ****ed up lifting for a while...broke my hand by letting my anger get the best of me. Gotta move tons of boxes this week, should feel awesome

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, well last night was ****ty as hell. I'm pretty sure I ****ed up lifting for a while...broke my hand by letting my anger get the best of me. Gotta move tons of boxes this week, should feel awesome
The hell you do that for?

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
No idea :( I wasn't expecting my hand to break lol. But I guess 4 previous breaks it was bound to happen. I wasn't using my head very much. It hurts to grab things but I'm pretty sure I may be able to lift still. XD maybe not heavy ass deadlifts, but I'll have to see first

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well I've been packing and the idea of traveling across the country with my PCT is not ideal, but it's the situation that I've been handed. Gotta make due right XD That means I'll probably have to post up the before/afters next week when I get back

EDIT:
I'll just take Clomid and UDCA with me and start my other supporting supps when I get back.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see how my hand is going to prohibit me all that much from lifting, just got back. Weird session, kinda just did whatever:

Squats: 155 3x10
Stiff Leg Dead: 135 3x10
OHP: 55 3x10
Overhead Shrugs, 65 3x10
Curls: 37.5 3x10
Seated Calf: 45 3x20
Decline Situps: 15 3x10

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
90 seconds exactly, every lift, except warmups I rest 60 seconds with a small rep pyramid up

Squat Example

Bar 1x10
95 1x5
135 1x3 *sometimes 5*
185 1x2 *3 if above was 1x5*
225 3x10 Working set

If I don't have enough weight to increase that many times i'll just do a 1x5, 1x3, 1x2 depending on how much I have to go up. Today on OHP it was 1x10 with the bar, but I was really just doing upper body lifts to gauge the damage done to my hand and how it will affect lifting. Curls were the sharpest pains I had, only at the top when the bar slips into the depth of my palm. I believe I broke my hand near the wrist at the right/pinky, or third/fourth finger metacarpal/carpal carpometacarpal joint for you scholars XD

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of Pro Trenazine from Helica Pharms in the mail today, just before I head out to Chicago. I can't remember what its called the stuff that converts to tren at 20mg...but the other is DMZ at 10mg. Looking forward to dosing this at 3 pills per day...in about three months. Or I may save it for a spring cut

ForumRunner_20120905_152651.png

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm stoked, I wanted to get a hold of the rep that sent it to me so I could purchase another bottle and run it longer but he vanished lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
On the way back from Chicago on the train right now. It is a pretty nice place and we managed to get some great stories to tell back home while here. Figured since I don't have anything else to do like read, it'd be a good time to post the progress photos. I just don't have any befores on my phone, but here they are

ForumRunner_20120909_161252.png

ForumRunner_20120909_161303.png

ForumRunner_20120909_161328.png

ForumRunner_20120909_161343.png

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work bro! I remember your photos from your last log. Your back is getting better and arms are looking bigger. Keep it up

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the log and progress pics....nice improvement.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm just glad that I achieved my goal of well getting bigger for my birthday. It's always a nice present to give yourself some abs, but of course in no way am I done yet. I'm stoked to be back home solely so I can get my ass back in the gym, but I will probably be leaving again in 3 days to San Diego

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys, I'm just glad that I achieved my goal of well getting bigger for my birthday. It's always a nice present to give yourself some abs, but of course in no way am I done yet. I'm stoked to be back home solely so I can get my ass back in the gym, but I will probably be leaving again in 3 days to San Diego

Damn....you'z a roll'n stone eh? If I did that much traveling....I'd be hitting sugar walls all OVER ACROSS this great nation of ours.

Great b-day present for yourself...Mine is coming up Oct6. Gonna be almost done with my cycle by then. Nothing feels good then seeing a b-day pic of yourself looking great. ;)

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Damn....you'z a roll'n stone eh? If I did that much traveling....I'd be hitting sugar walls all OVER ACROSS this great nation of ours.

Great b-day present for yourself...Mine is coming up Oct6. Gonna be almost done with my cycle by then. Nothing feels good then seeing a b-day pic of yourself looking great. ;)

Couldn't say it better myself! Just got back from the gym and another workout to test the waters of the hand and I'm so unsure of it, I can't really judge weights I can handle so I just went light all around:

Upper A 3x10 60sec:
Bench - 95
Bent Row - 95
Military Press - 65
BB Shrug - 160
Close Grip Press - 95
BB Curl - 57.5

Felt stupid walking around with just one glove with wrist support on, but it's my fault anyways XD Thinking of aborting San Diego just so I can get focused in the gym

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Couldn't say it better myself! Just got back from the gym and another workout to test the waters of the hand and I'm so unsure of it, I can't really judge weights I can handle so I just went light all around:

Upper A 3x10 60sec:
Bench - 95
Bent Row - 95
Military Press - 65
BB Shrug - 160
Close Grip Press - 95
BB Curl - 57.5

Felt stupid walking around with just one glove with wrist support on, but it's my fault anyways XD Thinking of aborting San Diego just so I can get focused in the gym

Who gives a fu*k what other people think. What's more important is your safety bro. At least your still showing up to train around your injury.

You'ze got balls man.....o wait....you prob don't right? ha ha So far mine haven't shrank.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're doing great man. Way to power through with that hand injury! I'm the same way, I get hurt I just adjust what I can and keep going. It makes all the difference in the world having that kind of focus and dedication. Some people will find any excuse to feel OK about taking a week off from the gym. Not us!!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I still got my balls and I'm still just as horny as ever. Lol, and even though I broke my hand last Saturday, I wanted to be in the gym Sunday and Monday so I could get a couple of workouts in before Chicago, and even in Chicago I wanted nothing to do but workout. The force is strong in this one XD

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I still got my balls and I'm still just as horny as ever. Lol, and even though I broke my hand last Saturday, I wanted to be in the gym Sunday and Monday so I could get a couple of workouts in before Chicago, and even in Chicago I wanted nothing to do but workout. The force is strong in this one XD
Good work bro

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
In the looks for a new routine, I know you've been doing GVT, Dave, how's that been working for you? Also, plan is to bulk the hell up, 200+ is the goal, won't get their natty of course, but I figure 185-190 by the time I'm due for a cycle again. Possibly even going to dirty bulk...
all that work for abs *what little you can see* and your gonna dirty bulk...da hells wrong with you kid LOL.
Oh, I never said stats for after cycle. I gained around .5 inch in thighs, forearm, calf, arms. 1 inch shoulder, 3 inch chest, lost .5 inch on waist. Total bf lost 4-6% and gained 7-8 pounds. I can foresee some of these areas of course maybe losing some, like in my chest, but other than that I don't think i'll lose any of the gains.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the looks for a new routine, I know you've been doing GVT, Dave, how's that been working for you? Also, plan is to bulk the hell up, 200+ is the goal, won't get their natty of course, but I figure 185-190 by the time I'm due for a cycle again. Possibly even going to dirty bulk...

Oh, I never said stats for after cycle. I gained around .5 inch in thighs, forearm, calf, arms. 1 inch shoulder, 3 inch chest, lost .5 inch on waist. Total bf lost 4-6% and gained 7-8 pounds. I can foresee some of these areas of course maybe losing some, like in my chest, but other than that I don't think i'll lose any of the gains.
Some nice work there!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good work man. Not bad gains at all. I liked GVT I did it for about 7 weeks and had some great gains but then I went into the leaning/cut part of my cycle and now I am doing my own routine. Try it out man. I am gunna do it again between my cycles and I can see myself making some nice natty gains from it.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I'm dirty bulking right now.......making ALL KINDZZZZZZZZZZ of gains. ALL KINDS

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
XD Those guys are so funny, it's just extra benefit they talk about working out. I also like Chris Jones, funny motha ****a haha. I got a tattoo today, and yeah, no more needed to be said:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
XD Those guys are so funny, it's just extra benefit they talk about working out. I also like Chris Jones, funny motha ****a haha. I got a tattoo today, and yeah, no more needed to be said:
Focking sick dude!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Legendary

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Now I just have to continue with my legendary body transformation lol, out of the gym again letting this heal up. I will hunker down without a doubt next week if the hand continues to heal at this rate, if not Sep. 24 no excuses

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work! I got a big one on my side too, hurt like a mother. Worst one I ever got was the one across my collar bone. I thought I was going to pass out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work! I got a big one on my side too, hurt like a mother. Worst one I ever got was the one across my collar bone. I thought I was going to pass out
Try getting your d*ck or your nipples tattooed... now that is pain lol I can sit through anything now ha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try getting your d*ck or your nipples tattooed... now that is pain lol I can sit through anything now ha
Got my d*ck done too. Lol. Collarbone was worse. Had that pierced too that really sucked. Only kept it a couple months