Big for Birthday *SD Log*

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Thanks Dave, always happy to have you along in the ride. I'm doing well with coping with my loss, but it is what it is. I was gonna update yesterday but the site was down. Lol, I suppose they do maintenance during those hours when I'm up and no one else is.

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 115 +20
    Pullups - BW 10/7/7 *+2 total BW*
    DB Shoulder Press - 30 +7.5
    DB Shrug - 75 +15
    Skull Crusher - 57.5 +10
    DB Curl - 25 +2.5

It's totally kicking in now, I can tell from letargy as well as how fast my body is changing in the mirror. Weight isn't doing much, but then again I've actually never gained while on SD, plus I'm looking for a recomp more than anything. Lets get looking good naked first, then we'll get bigger
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Ugh, that weeds keeping me out of the gym lol. Just kidding, it makes off days super relaxing, but I always want to run up in the gym at night but can't cause i'm too stoned to drive. Maybe a good thing so I don't **** myself up. I'm getting my skin to feel like it's so tight it's going to rip, somewhat painful on my legs, just like the first time I did SD. I did also decide to myself i'm upping to 30 next week and for the remainder of the cycle, I think methastadrol could be underdosed a bit, maybe 7-8mg per pill, but how the hell would I even know that....Gonna take my UDCA today, and hit the gym. Maybe if I hit up walmart or something I'll definitely go check my blood pressure considering the machine is too much fun to play with anyways :P I'm running behind on my workout schedule, hitting lower b today, means a couple days late. Yesterday I was super super sore though, and I can attest this to being low on food. Sooooooo.....

Gym
    Store: Blood pressure, food, fish oil
    Update Log

I'll be back *terminator voice*
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. I'm running sd too, cutting though around 2 weeks in.. may the lbs be with you bruh!

4. Yes thank god! I've always felt that SD should be a recomp/cutting agent more than the bulk. I'm losing body fat like mad right now, and still increased 5 pounds in the gym. Weighed in today 175 so +5. Abs are starting to show, gotta love strict diets :P Lol, looks like the only thing after the gym I could think about was food. Didn't check the BP or get fish oil. It's all good, I have my next week already laid out. I just want my dam boss to get back from his trip already so I can get some money in my wallet. I'm pushing $20 for the next week, which I'll pay in gas to get to the gym. Is that gonna stop, **** no! That's what I do, I eat, sleep, go to the gym, and repeat. No lifer!

Lower B:
    Deadlift - 245 +20
    Leg Press - 450 +50
    Leg Curl - 60 +10
    Standing Calf - 165 *3x20 +5 reps*
    Leg Raise - 5 +2
    Side Bend - 10 +10

Never sweat so much in the gym before, never been so ****ing confused about **** either. I don't know if it's the SD or what, but i'm getting emotional and when that happens I get angry and when that happens I throw ****. I've been able to hold it all in so far, but I just don't like feeling this way.

5. Good work man keep it up. When do we get pics?... so homo*
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

6. Hmmm, I bet you wanna see that serratus i've been working on popping out. I suppose it'd be a good time for some updated pictures. Let me work on that after I have this girl leave. Gotta throw that in here too lol.

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE
    Last edited by xigotmailx; 08-13-2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Decided this is the only teaser pic until cycle is over

7. Upper A: 4x6-10
    Bench 140 +5 *+ reps*
    Bent Row 150 +5
    Military Press 75 +5
    BB Shrug 225 +20
    Close Grip Bench 110 +5
    BB Curl 72.5 +2.5

Note *A full set was added* and will remain at 4 sets for the week, bumping up to 5 sets throughout weeks 4-5. Just as I mentioned above it just took a while to kick in. I'm still not noticing the crazy crazy pumps, but I am getting the skin splitting feeling on my leg, which has always been an indicator to me that I'm ON, no matter the compound it happens. I'd expect strength to be blowing up, but not really seeing that. I could attest this to eating at maintenance maybe lower. I haven't been able to eat much the past few days, my mind has been ****ing with me hard.

Probably didn't read the edit on the post above, but I think i'm going to leave that just there as the teaser picture and maybe one more in the cycle depending on if I wanna be mysterious or not XD. So far, I'm feeling that adding in cardio weeks 4-5 will help shred me out more, although I believe I could get dem abs looking real good without a minute of cardio. I'm just feeling like running after the gym, so it'll probably happen

8. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Upper A: 4x6-10
    Bench 140 +5 *+ reps*
    Bent Row 150 +5
    Military Press 75 +5
    BB Shrug 225 +20
    Close Grip Bench 110 +5
    BB Curl 72.5 +2.5

Note *A full set was added* and will remain at 4 sets for the week, bumping up to 5 sets throughout weeks 4-5. Just as I mentioned above it just took a while to kick in. I'm still not noticing the crazy crazy pumps, but I am getting the skin splitting feeling on my leg, which has always been an indicator to me that I'm ON, no matter the compound it happens. I'd expect strength to be blowing up, but not really seeing that. I could attest this to eating at maintenance maybe lower. I haven't been able to eat much the past few days, my mind has been ****ing with me hard.

Probably didn't read the edit on the post above, but I think i'm going to leave that just there as the teaser picture and maybe one more in the cycle depending on if I wanna be mysterious or not XD. So far, I'm feeling that adding in cardio weeks 4-5 will help shred me out more, although I believe I could get dem abs looking real good without a minute of cardio. I'm just feeling like running after the gym, so it'll probably happen
    Good work man. Keep it up and that cardio does wonders. Kill that sh*t!!

9. I'll be for sure throwing in the cardio, just unsure how i'll do it. I think leisurely is the only way I'll actually do cardio, as I hate running. I did go into the bathroom and stared myself down. For sures have to start running to get rid of the lower stomach fat that I've ALWAYS had a problem with. Lets blast this ****!!!!

Shoulda took a pic of post workout *breakfast* lol, half pound steak, 5 eggs, salsa, wheat tortilla with a slice of swiss. About to wash it down with THE BEST DAM SHAKE EVER!!!!!!!! 2 scoops chocolate whey, banana, pb - it's my idea of heaven

10. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    I'll be for sure throwing in the cardio, just unsure how i'll do it. I think leisurely is the only way I'll actually do cardio, as I hate running. I did go into the bathroom and stared myself down. For sures have to start running to get rid of the lower stomach fat that I've ALWAYS had a problem with. Lets blast this ****!!!!

Shoulda took a pic of post workout *breakfast* lol, half pound steak, 5 eggs, salsa, wheat tortilla with a slice of swiss. About to wash it down with THE BEST DAM SHAKE EVER!!!!!!!! 2 scoops chocolate whey, banana, pb - it's my idea of heaven
    I like doing cardio seperate from lifting. Like do it at 6am then I lift around 4pm. If I don't its usually cardio right after I lift. Never right before
    •   

11. I'll more than likely hit it after lifting, with the SD kicking in now after a session is when my energy sky rockets and I just want to be on the move. I just need to work on getting to the gym earlier than 2am lol because sleeping until 4 isn't going to hold over well when I gotta start working again. Thankfully my boss will get back in a couple of days so I can have some money. I'll post later to update with my workout. Squats XD

EDIT:
    First month not in the neg's with my bank!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!

12. Lower A: 4x6-10

Squats - 225 +20
    Stiff Leg DL - 235/185 +10 *serious grip failure here*
    Leg Extensions - 165 +15
    Seated Calf - 75 x20 +10
    Standing Calf - 245 3x10
    NS Situps - 17.5 +2.5 @ 3 second hold *-7 seconds hold time, stronger more full ab contractions during hold*
    Hypers - 15 +5 3x10
    5 Minute bike

I didn't really hit cardio today because I felt that tomorrow being my off day would be perfect for cardio. I honestly had forgotten what day it was. All i've been doing is sleeping, eating, lifting, but the sleeping is forever! I'm stoked for the off day, my lower back is taxed!!!! I'm just super excited thinking that I'm up 5 pounds, it has just now started to kick in, plus I'm upping to 30 for the next 3 weeks!!!!! It's going to be LEGEND...wait for it....DARY!!!!!!! Post workout meal was a huge ass turkey sandwich with the most badass swiss cheese ever.

13. RAWR! I can't stay out of the gym. Today was an off day but hey UPDATE:

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 115 +20
    Pullups - BW 10/9/5/6 *+6 total BW*
    DB Shoulder Press - 35 +5
    DB Shrug - 85 +10
    Skull Crusher - 62.5 +5
    Side Laterals - 17.5
    DB Curl - 25 +Reps

Good workout, but my left shoulder is getting taxed hard. I NEED to take some days off and rest up, but I don't think it'll happen. I just want to be in the gym, all I want to do is lift. I wake up, I eat, I wanna lift!!!!!!!! FUARK BEAST MODE!!!!

14. Killing it! Nice work on the pullups bro. Make sure to stretch that shoulder with bands or something so you dont injure yourself. and keep focking sh*t up man.

15. Thanks a lot for your support Dave, means a bunch to me, especially in this time where my support is lacking. Friends that I've been talking to just drop like flies out of my life lately, life is ****ty to be honest. Thankfully being on cycle has my mind set on one thing and one thing only. I don't have anything else going on in my life, at least until my boss gets back from vacation. I believe the shoulder could be acting up due to getting it in 4 days in a row, and even now, a few hours after leaving the gym I just want to be back in there. We'll just have to play it by ear as it goes

16. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Thanks a lot for your support Dave, means a bunch to me, especially in this time where my support is lacking. Friends that I've been talking to just drop like flies out of my life lately, life is ****ty to be honest. Thankfully being on cycle has my mind set on one thing and one thing only. I don't have anything else going on in my life, at least until my boss gets back from vacation. I believe the shoulder could be acting up due to getting it in 4 days in a row, and even now, a few hours after leaving the gym I just want to be back in there. We'll just have to play it by ear as it goes
    thats what happens when sh*t in your life gets real, friends all vaporize immediately.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

17. I think it's just bull**** though, when someone is in need of help I've always been there. Hell i've been there for people I barely even know, it just sucks knowing that you will do so much for others, but they don't do the same for you in return. You bro's are really all I have now, haha **** my roommate, he doesn't help for ****. It's gotten to the point where I leave him at home, no heads up that i'm leaving to the gym. Kid was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Meh, I shouldn't be talking **** anyways......so back on topic

Personal note;
    Eggs 70 cal, 0 carb, 5g fat, 6g pro
    ^^^ Very useful for me XD

18. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I think it's just bull**** though, when someone is in need of help I've always been there. Hell i've been there for people I barely even know, it just sucks knowing that you will do so much for others, but they don't do the same for you in return. You bro's are really all I have now, haha **** my roommate, he doesn't help for ****. It's gotten to the point where I leave him at home, no heads up that i'm leaving to the gym. Kid was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Meh, I shouldn't be talking **** anyways......so back on topic

Personal note;
    Eggs 70 cal, 0 carb, 5g fat, 6g pro
    ^^^ Very useful for me XD
    Yeah, man, I know. I'm going through this with my wife right now. She's the kind of person who goes wayyyyyyyy out of her way for everybody and she's constantly upset and disappointed that nobody gives a crap and returns any of her generosity. Trying to get her to do less for people has been difficult. Me, i wouldn't cross the street to piss on most folks if they were on fire. I do for me and mine first, then I'll consider others who are worth the trouble.

just keep killing it in the gym, dude, and don't worry about the flakes in your life. Just do for you and yours first, and the rest will fall into place.

Speaking of eggs, this is going to be my dinner tonight, feel free to give it a whirl:

2 raw eggs
    12oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    2 1/2 scoops caseing protein (ON brand, 1/2 C&C, 1/2 milk choco)
    1+ tsp cocoa powder
    3-4 pkgs splenda

blend up with ice til it's thick and throw it in the freezer for a bit. Almost as good as icecream, but carb free and has some good fats and tons of protein. perfect before bed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

19. Can help some one and expect them to help u when u need it. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Kill it G, I'm in!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

20. So you've gained 5lbs on a week of 20mg sd? Didn't give the dosing you did/doing/will do.

Good luck on the cycle bro! BLOW THE FU*K UP!

21. Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!

22. Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    2 raw eggs
    12oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    2 1/2 scoops caseing protein (ON brand, 1/2 C&C, 1/2 milk choco)
    1+ tsp cocoa powder
    3-4 pkgs splenda

blend up with ice til it's thick and throw it in the freezer for a bit. Almost as good as icecream, but carb free and has some good fats and tons of protein. perfect before bed
    Dude that looks good as hell!!! I'd probably just switch out the almond milk for soy, just personal preference but i'm totally going to give that a try. And yeah, I'd consider that a cheat meal...something I haven't had one of this entire cycle. Maybe I should have a cheat day

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Can help some one and expect them to help u when u need it. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Kill it G, I'm in!
    Thanks my man, glad to have you aboard. The gains are just now going to start!

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    So you've gained 5lbs on a week of 20mg sd? Didn't give the dosing you did/doing/will do.

Good luck on the cycle bro! BLOW THE FU*K UP!
    Up to 176 +6 lbs now, at day 19. Definitely not bad weight gain for a recomp

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!
    I'll take a ****ing bullet for you bro, no hesitation!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.
    Thanks man, I think being on cycle is what has helped me more than anything. I can't really think about much else than wanting to lift.

As for the workout, it's part of a 3 phase periodation routine that I concocted a while back when I was studying for my PT Cert. It goes through Volume, Intensity, and Frequency. This time around I just chose to hit the Upper/Lower-Intensity phase for the cycle, because my body seems to respond well from it while on cycle. If I was running the program normally, I would run it for 3 weeks and switch into the next phase. This time around though, I'm combining volume and intensity by upping the sets and aiming for 6-10 reps. As the weeks have started to progress on the compound lifts or main lifts I've been lowering my aim for the rep range by 2. So, I started off at 10 reps on bench for 2 weeks, then upped the weight this week to where I could hit 8 reps. I'm still getting around 10 reps first set, then I fall off from there getting 10/8/6/6. Every week though I'm adding weight to the bar and still getting the 6-10 reps.

So for this cycle it would look like this
    Week 1/2: 3x6-10
    Week 3/4: 4x6-10
    Week 5: 5x6-10
    Week 6: 2x6-10 *Minor deload, maybe increased rep range*
    Week 7/8/9: 3x6-10
    Week 10: 1x12-15 *DEEEEEEEELOOOOOAAAAD*

24. Looks pretty solid man, def thinking about doing something like this in the near future
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

25. Thanks SuperPro, I'll find the link to the entire 3 Phases, I wrote that up on here and got some really good critiques on how to my phase 3 better, which is frequency/full body workouts. Lot of good info from some hella smart people in there. .brbwhileigetlink First Created Program - Critique BOOM! Magic XD

Lower B:
    Rack Deadlift - 315 10/10/6 *grip failure so 225x10*
    Leg Press - 500 +50
    Leg Curl - 60 +0 *I was hurting lol*
    Standing Calf - 180 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 +0 *2 sets, cut short, I was malnourished going into the gym*
    Side Bend - Skipped

It kills me to leave out lifts and cut corners with myself like that, but I was feeling ****ty as all hell from not eating for so long. I went downtown with my roommate and didn't have a chance to eat while out. We did bring home 3 girls though, friends from high school that we hadn't seen in a while and just chilled. After I gave them all a ride home, it was gym time!!! Now that is out of the way, I can enjoy my 2 rest days, get back to work next week and continue to ball out of control.

26. Lethargic, insomnia, loss of appetite, acne, can you say full on kicked in right now. Still running at 30mg, still forcing food down, still getting my 8 hours, still killing it in the gym, and hell still looking sexier every day. Come at me bro haha

27. Pretty good workout today, felt really good. The bench press I could feel my shoulder being stretched a lot, but hey I don't think it's going to get any better. It constantly is popping in and out of place, can that be fixed easily? If not, it's no biggie, I don't think anything is going to happen to it.

Upper A:
    Bench - 145
    Bent Row - 155
    Military Press - 75
    BB Shrug - 245
    Close Grip Bench - 115
    BB Curl - 77.5

I did random stuff throughout this workout that I didn't feel like logging. Did some dips, I think I like them more than the close grip bench. I may switch it out entirely since I superset Skull Crushers with Close Grip Bench during Upper B. Dips are just too much fun. Side note, I'm completely broke again, but my boss is finally back and I'll be back to work tomorrow. I always got into a nice battle of wits with some kids from Finland. I must say, complete jackass'. I got the picture of the "troll" if you wanna see some lols. I think my words are just hilarious

28. Be careful of that shoulder man! I can send you a pic of what happened to me when I tore my shoulder during bench pressing. It aint pretty! If you shoulder is giving out you need to be very careful. Make sure you are keeping your shoulders strong!

29. I'm watching it for sure, I'm pretty sure it's just "loose" or something and just wiggles around in the socket. Every now and then I can pop it back in, and every time raising above parallel it will pop, at 90 degrees. It's been this way since I got hit with a baseball in my back maybe 10 years ago. Lol, I just woke up and i'll be heading to the gym here in a few hours. Sleep was crap, I felt more sore from sleeping than lifting

30. Are you waking up with DOMS ? Noticing I'm not getting it anymore fs

Similar Forum Threads

1. "RoidRageX10 Realizes his Really big need for a Return" - log
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 12:17 AM
  2. SD Log
    By overandout in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:02 AM
  3. Medical question for MOHN/SD
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics