Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll more than likely hit it after lifting, with the SD kicking in now after a session is when my energy sky rockets and I just want to be on the move. I just need to work on getting to the gym earlier than 2am lol because sleeping until 4 isn't going to hold over well when I gotta start working again. Thankfully my boss will get back in a couple of days so I can have some money. I'll post later to update with my workout. Squats XD

EDIT:
    First month not in the neg's with my bank!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lower A: 4x6-10

Squats - 225 +20
    Stiff Leg DL - 235/185 +10 *serious grip failure here*
    Leg Extensions - 165 +15
    Seated Calf - 75 x20 +10
    Standing Calf - 245 3x10
    NS Situps - 17.5 +2.5 @ 3 second hold *-7 seconds hold time, stronger more full ab contractions during hold*
    Hypers - 15 +5 3x10
    5 Minute bike

I didn't really hit cardio today because I felt that tomorrow being my off day would be perfect for cardio. I honestly had forgotten what day it was. All i've been doing is sleeping, eating, lifting, but the sleeping is forever! I'm stoked for the off day, my lower back is taxed!!!! I'm just super excited thinking that I'm up 5 pounds, it has just now started to kick in, plus I'm upping to 30 for the next 3 weeks!!!!! It's going to be LEGEND...wait for it....DARY!!!!!!! Post workout meal was a huge ass turkey sandwich with the most badass swiss cheese ever.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

RAWR! I can't stay out of the gym. Today was an off day but hey UPDATE:

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 115 +20
    Pullups - BW 10/9/5/6 *+6 total BW*
    DB Shoulder Press - 35 +5
    DB Shrug - 85 +10
    Skull Crusher - 62.5 +5
    Side Laterals - 17.5
    DB Curl - 25 +Reps

Good workout, but my left shoulder is getting taxed hard. I NEED to take some days off and rest up, but I don't think it'll happen. I just want to be in the gym, all I want to do is lift. I wake up, I eat, I wanna lift!!!!!!!! FUARK BEAST MODE!!!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Killing it! Nice work on the pullups bro. Make sure to stretch that shoulder with bands or something so you dont injure yourself. and keep focking sh*t up man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks a lot for your support Dave, means a bunch to me, especially in this time where my support is lacking. Friends that I've been talking to just drop like flies out of my life lately, life is ****ty to be honest. Thankfully being on cycle has my mind set on one thing and one thing only. I don't have anything else going on in my life, at least until my boss gets back from vacation. I believe the shoulder could be acting up due to getting it in 4 days in a row, and even now, a few hours after leaving the gym I just want to be back in there. We'll just have to play it by ear as it goes
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Thanks a lot for your support Dave, means a bunch to me, especially in this time where my support is lacking. Friends that I've been talking to just drop like flies out of my life lately, life is ****ty to be honest. Thankfully being on cycle has my mind set on one thing and one thing only. I don't have anything else going on in my life, at least until my boss gets back from vacation. I believe the shoulder could be acting up due to getting it in 4 days in a row, and even now, a few hours after leaving the gym I just want to be back in there. We'll just have to play it by ear as it goes
    thats what happens when sh*t in your life gets real, friends all vaporize immediately.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think it's just bull**** though, when someone is in need of help I've always been there. Hell i've been there for people I barely even know, it just sucks knowing that you will do so much for others, but they don't do the same for you in return. You bro's are really all I have now, haha **** my roommate, he doesn't help for ****. It's gotten to the point where I leave him at home, no heads up that i'm leaving to the gym. Kid was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Meh, I shouldn't be talking **** anyways......so back on topic

Personal note;
    Eggs 70 cal, 0 carb, 5g fat, 6g pro
    ^^^ Very useful for me XD
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I think it's just bull**** though, when someone is in need of help I've always been there. Hell i've been there for people I barely even know, it just sucks knowing that you will do so much for others, but they don't do the same for you in return. You bro's are really all I have now, haha **** my roommate, he doesn't help for ****. It's gotten to the point where I leave him at home, no heads up that i'm leaving to the gym. Kid was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Meh, I shouldn't be talking **** anyways......so back on topic

Personal note;
    Eggs 70 cal, 0 carb, 5g fat, 6g pro
    ^^^ Very useful for me XD
    Yeah, man, I know. I'm going through this with my wife right now. She's the kind of person who goes wayyyyyyyy out of her way for everybody and she's constantly upset and disappointed that nobody gives a crap and returns any of her generosity. Trying to get her to do less for people has been difficult. Me, i wouldn't cross the street to piss on most folks if they were on fire. I do for me and mine first, then I'll consider others who are worth the trouble.

just keep killing it in the gym, dude, and don't worry about the flakes in your life. Just do for you and yours first, and the rest will fall into place.

Speaking of eggs, this is going to be my dinner tonight, feel free to give it a whirl:

2 raw eggs
    12oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    2 1/2 scoops caseing protein (ON brand, 1/2 C&C, 1/2 milk choco)
    1+ tsp cocoa powder
    3-4 pkgs splenda

blend up with ice til it's thick and throw it in the freezer for a bit. Almost as good as icecream, but carb free and has some good fats and tons of protein. perfect before bed
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Can help some one and expect them to help u when u need it. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Kill it G, I'm in!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

So you've gained 5lbs on a week of 20mg sd? Didn't give the dosing you did/doing/will do.

Good luck on the cycle bro! BLOW THE FU*K UP!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    2 raw eggs
    12oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    2 1/2 scoops caseing protein (ON brand, 1/2 C&C, 1/2 milk choco)
    1+ tsp cocoa powder
    3-4 pkgs splenda

blend up with ice til it's thick and throw it in the freezer for a bit. Almost as good as icecream, but carb free and has some good fats and tons of protein. perfect before bed
    Dude that looks good as hell!!! I'd probably just switch out the almond milk for soy, just personal preference but i'm totally going to give that a try. And yeah, I'd consider that a cheat meal...something I haven't had one of this entire cycle. Maybe I should have a cheat day

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Can help some one and expect them to help u when u need it. That's a recipe for disappointment.

Kill it G, I'm in!
    Thanks my man, glad to have you aboard. The gains are just now going to start!

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    So you've gained 5lbs on a week of 20mg sd? Didn't give the dosing you did/doing/will do.

Good luck on the cycle bro! BLOW THE FU*K UP!
    Up to 176 +6 lbs now, at day 19. Definitely not bad weight gain for a recomp

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man. Friends come and go but a true friend is there for it all. I call people acquaintences.... I just know them. I truely have only a few friends. Thats the group I would take a bullet for and I know they would do the same. Keep killing it in the gym and get focking HYYYUUUUUUGGGEEE!
    I'll take a ****ing bullet for you bro, no hesitation!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Sorry to hear about your troubles man, good job still killin' it on the cycle though. Gotta give props to ya I think I would've definitely stopped.

I'm pretty interested in your upper/lower workout routine how many times do you repeat each week? and also how many sets do you usually do each exercise? I'm lookin to start a 2 or 3 day split soon and this looks interesting.
    Thanks man, I think being on cycle is what has helped me more than anything. I can't really think about much else than wanting to lift.

As for the workout, it's part of a 3 phase periodation routine that I concocted a while back when I was studying for my PT Cert. It goes through Volume, Intensity, and Frequency. This time around I just chose to hit the Upper/Lower-Intensity phase for the cycle, because my body seems to respond well from it while on cycle. If I was running the program normally, I would run it for 3 weeks and switch into the next phase. This time around though, I'm combining volume and intensity by upping the sets and aiming for 6-10 reps. As the weeks have started to progress on the compound lifts or main lifts I've been lowering my aim for the rep range by 2. So, I started off at 10 reps on bench for 2 weeks, then upped the weight this week to where I could hit 8 reps. I'm still getting around 10 reps first set, then I fall off from there getting 10/8/6/6. Every week though I'm adding weight to the bar and still getting the 6-10 reps.

So for this cycle it would look like this
    Week 1/2: 3x6-10
    Week 3/4: 4x6-10
    Week 5: 5x6-10
    Week 6: 2x6-10 *Minor deload, maybe increased rep range*
    Week 7/8/9: 3x6-10
    Week 10: 1x12-15 *DEEEEEEEELOOOOOAAAAD*
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Looks pretty solid man, def thinking about doing something like this in the near future
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks SuperPro, I'll find the link to the entire 3 Phases, I wrote that up on here and got some really good critiques on how to my phase 3 better, which is frequency/full body workouts. Lot of good info from some hella smart people in there. .brbwhileigetlink First Created Program - Critique BOOM! Magic XD

Lower B:
    Rack Deadlift - 315 10/10/6 *grip failure so 225x10*
    Leg Press - 500 +50
    Leg Curl - 60 +0 *I was hurting lol*
    Standing Calf - 180 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 +0 *2 sets, cut short, I was malnourished going into the gym*
    Side Bend - Skipped

It kills me to leave out lifts and cut corners with myself like that, but I was feeling ****ty as all hell from not eating for so long. I went downtown with my roommate and didn't have a chance to eat while out. We did bring home 3 girls though, friends from high school that we hadn't seen in a while and just chilled. After I gave them all a ride home, it was gym time!!! Now that is out of the way, I can enjoy my 2 rest days, get back to work next week and continue to ball out of control.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lethargic, insomnia, loss of appetite, acne, can you say full on kicked in right now. Still running at 30mg, still forcing food down, still getting my 8 hours, still killing it in the gym, and hell still looking sexier every day. Come at me bro haha
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pretty good workout today, felt really good. The bench press I could feel my shoulder being stretched a lot, but hey I don't think it's going to get any better. It constantly is popping in and out of place, can that be fixed easily? If not, it's no biggie, I don't think anything is going to happen to it.

Upper A:
    Bench - 145
    Bent Row - 155
    Military Press - 75
    BB Shrug - 245
    Close Grip Bench - 115
    BB Curl - 77.5

I did random stuff throughout this workout that I didn't feel like logging. Did some dips, I think I like them more than the close grip bench. I may switch it out entirely since I superset Skull Crushers with Close Grip Bench during Upper B. Dips are just too much fun. Side note, I'm completely broke again, but my boss is finally back and I'll be back to work tomorrow. I always got into a nice battle of wits with some kids from Finland. I must say, complete jackass'. I got the picture of the "troll" if you wanna see some lols. I think my words are just hilarious
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

Be careful of that shoulder man! I can send you a pic of what happened to me when I tore my shoulder during bench pressing. It aint pretty! If you shoulder is giving out you need to be very careful. Make sure you are keeping your shoulders strong!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm watching it for sure, I'm pretty sure it's just "loose" or something and just wiggles around in the socket. Every now and then I can pop it back in, and every time raising above parallel it will pop, at 90 degrees. It's been this way since I got hit with a baseball in my back maybe 10 years ago. Lol, I just woke up and i'll be heading to the gym here in a few hours. Sleep was crap, I felt more sore from sleeping than lifting
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

Are you waking up with DOMS ? Noticing I'm not getting it anymore fs
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not really very sore at all, normally I'm not all that sore after training regardless. I think yesterday was a pretty brutal workout though, my chest, back, and arms are kinda sore right now, not bad though. I've been pushing myself pretty hard, especially after adding the extra set and still putting weight to the bar every workout. Another thought of how I'm feeling sore today, could be that I was lazy last night and didn't make myself a protein shake. Today I ran out of eggs and haven't thawed any chicken, so I carbed up with some spaghetti and to be honest I feel more tired today than I have normally. Enough rambling, about to leave in an hour to the gym, do some squats and buy some food before I gotta get to work. Feeling good men, feeling good!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I feel you about the carbin' up and feeling tired. Everyone says carbs will help you feel less lethargic when you are on but every time I eat a carb heavy meal I feel like going to sleep lol.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well I managed through the day and i'm not all that tired. I was stupid and skipped lunch just because I got into a bad mood for 5 minutes or so. Didn't have time right after the gym to update, but I worked out around 4 am this morning lol.

Lower A: 4x6-10

Squats - 225 +Reps
    Stiff Leg DL - 235/185 +rep *grip failure again, plus lower back pumps*
    Leg Extensions - 170 +5
    Seated Calf - 85 x20 +10
    Standing Calf - 270 +30 3x10
    NS Situps - 20 +2.5
    Roman Chair - 3x10

Switched out hypers because of lower back pump. My left shoulder is really starting to hurt now, enough to where I complain a bit about it. Don't know what to do
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

I say lay of the shoulders until pct, if the next workout makes it worse
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    I say lay of the shoulders until pct, if the next workout makes it worse
    yeah, i agree. messing your shoulder up is like messing up your lower back, it will screw with a ton of your lifts.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

Lay off the shoulder workouts bro. Instead just do light band exercises for it every couple days and build those stabalizer muscles and tendon strength. Kinda like self physical rehab. Very light weight and stretching. It will burn at first but eventually you will get it stronger. That's what I did for my right elbow after all those years pitching through middle school, summer leagues, and high-school. Now my grip and tendon strength is crazy.

There is this site I used that had great rehab tips you can do for joints and tendons yourself. I will try to find it for you tonight.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Well the reason why I keep saying i'm going to push through it is that a day or two after it hurts it feels perfectly normal again. I really think that it could be the benching movements that are aggravating it and I'll try switching to DB's today for incline press to see if that does anything different. But maybe I should stop being a little **** and take your guys advice and lay off it for a bit. I did notice that yesterday squats got it really hurting. My decision for now is to do today's workout, with DB's on incline press and see how it goes from there. I don't really notice the pain while I'm actually working out
    try a narrower grip on your bb bench. if you're too wide it'll stress the joint out.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    You know that really could be. I've noticed that my friends with longer arms than more naturally grab much more narrow than where I put my hands. Hell, come to think of it, I should of had my hands on the bench the same as overhead press. Maybe fixing that will increase my bench, I took a major drop in how much I could bench and the ease of adding weight to the bar. It seems like every 5 pounds I add is getting harder and harder
    If your form isn't in sync with your physiology it can definitely slow your progress
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Now thinking about it, I did switch gyms and the bars are measured out to different spaces than the ones I used to use. I don't know why on the bench I never adjusted accordingly. All other lifts I have changed lol. Maybe problem solved. I'll see in a couple hours
    Let us know if it feels better after your form check
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol, totally fell asleep last night maybe an hour or so after my last post. I'm headed to the gym now, will be back to report the updates. Pre-workout my shoulder is a little tender, but nothing like it has been hurting. Lets see if the form fix takes care of the problem
    Ah the lethargy naps, dont see em comin lol
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lethargy nap, not yesterday, I just got high as ****kkkkk lol. So the form rework completely made the weights feel lighter, but I also felt my triceps getting worked a lot harder as well. Maybe an inch more out? Even though the weights did feel lighter, I didn't lift any heavier than last week, but I did get more reps of course. Weight, btw 179 so +9 since starting, and I've been eating maintenance, until the start of this week when I made spaghetti, so my carbs have been much higher this week. I'm going to try to just eat like a monster from this week to the end of cycle and keep it up during pct, which I don't think will be all that hard. Well enough talking here's them numbers:

Upper B:
    Incline Bench - 120 +0 *Changed the grip up, hit my triceps harder than I wanted/expected*
    Pullups - BW 10/10/8/6 *+4 total BW*
    DB Shoulder Press - 35 +0 *Dropped to 30 to keep the shoulder in check for 2 se
    DB Shrug - 100 +15 *LIGHTWEIGHT BABY*
    Skull Crusher - 40 -12.5 *stricter form, superset with slow close grips press*
    DB Curl - 25 +Reps *+2.5lbs 2 sets*

Still feeling mad energy, gonna go for a quick 20 minute run or something so I can shower up and be ready for work......Nevermind just saw the time, I'm gonna make food and shower
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lower B:
    Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
    Leg Press - 520 +20
    Leg Curl - 50 -10
    Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 3x10
    Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

Name:  IMAG0300.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  179.8 KB
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Lower B:
    Deadlift - 255 10/10/8/6
    Leg Press - 520 +20
    Leg Curl - 50 -10
    Standing Calf - 195 +15 3x20
    Leg Raise - 5 3x10
    Side Bend - Skipped

Pretty good workout, my ankle hurts from the seated calf raises tuesday, but whatever quit yer bitchin. Breakfast of champions right now. Got a pic so gimme a sec on that

Name:  IMAG0300.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  179.8 KB

DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol, in total I had 2k calories for breakfast and I was stuffed yet couldn't stop eating. It's past my 8 hour feeding window so I've cut down to nothing but water from here to the end of the night of course. I think today I got around 2.5-3k calories, my body is crazy sore and next week I have to bring it even harder, stepping up to 5 sets now. I think I may keep the weight around the same for the next week and really focus on form and mind/muscle connection. I always say that but end up increasing the weight lol.

Today has been a chill day at work, haven't really done anything but run in and out of the office grabbing supplies for a project i'm not even doing. I've just been wandering around mostly acting like i'm doing something important. Ahh, I love this job :P Oh yeah, I can see a vein by my hip lol. Getting shredded up, but I don't really notice it as much as the people I'm around at work. I don't feel any bigger, just a little more retarded hahaha
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I went to the gym today...no **** HAHAHAHAAHA. I make myself laugh, wtf i'm stupid. I'm making all kinds of gains....allll kinddssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upper A:
    Bench - 145
    Bent Row - 135
    Military Press - 75
    BB Shrug - 225
    Dips - BW
    BB Curl - 67.5

Most of the weights today, went negative in weight in terms of last week. Do remember I've added another set and I really focused on mind/muscle connection. Dips kinda hurt my shoulder, but bench didn't do anything. Form check = win I'm sad my cycle is ending though, one more week ((( Already thinking about December XD

PS: Up to 180 today, I figure after PCT, i'll still be 170-175 but the recomp ==== WIN
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.16%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

DAMN! That looks like more then half of my daily calories right there! lol Looks good and filling. Gonna make ALL KINDS of gains with that meal. ALL KINDS!
    Allkindz-a-gains... Lol!
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

Similar Forum Threads

1. "RoidRageX10 Realizes his Really big need for a Return" - log
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 12:17 AM
  2. SD Log
    By overandout in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:02 AM
  3. Medical question for MOHN/SD