Clen cycle for women

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hey need help just about to start a clen cycle need advice on the best way to do it. I have 6 weeks to drop size and I'm 155 cm 58kg and petite I train twice a day cardio and weights I have alot of muscle just need to shred down now. Pls help :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It depends. What is your maintenance calorie intake? How much of a deficit will you be eating? I'm no expert on Clen but check out this
http://www.isteroids.com/Clenbuterol/Clenbuterol.html

That should help you out on your dosage and sides plus save me some typing :) You gunna log it? It would be sweet to see a girl log a clen cycle.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Awesome thanks will look it up :) so I just signed up to this app how do I log it? This is all still a little new to me

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem! You go to the cycle info section. Pull up your options and start a new thread. In a log you should include basic stuff like your stats, diets, workout regiment and of course what your taking (clen). Then just post updates throught the cycle everyday or so. Some people do before pics then after pics to get feedback on weak points and progress.

Good luck!

loveit

loveit

Awards
Oh awesome thanks heaps will do :) feedback is always a great . i start monday so fingers crossed :) thanks for that though uv been a great help

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem. Nice to see women running the same stuff we do to cut lol. Reminds us we aren't alone haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm totally in lol pm me the link when up :p

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dangerdave said it all. Good to see females take the plunge to sone grey area products :)

loveit

loveit

Awards
Shared post from 'AnabolicMinds.com' by loveit from thread 'Log 6 week clen cycle female':