Helladrol Transformation

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Yeaterday was a rest day Day 12

Today is Day 13

Going to gym now to do legs / cardio / abs

Likeni mentioned in a prvious post .. Onky sides so far are some acne. Nd my boys are deffly shrunken nd tucked up.

Havent really noticed much strength gains in anythin besides my legs yet honestly.

I used to leg press around 300 little more and now ive hit 540 and also 200 on leg extensions when i did 130 before.

Havent noticed any different lifts in biceps or chest or back yet rlly.

Well see how it continues to go
    Andro Factory Supporter

2. Bro 300 to 540 is a ridiculous increase in strength
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Bro 300 to 540 is a ridiculous increase in strength
    Yea im saying its huge for legs but i havent increased any lifts on bench press. Bicep curls
    Any back work outs or anything. My cardio is gettting easier little by little. But yea just not seeing any difference in other lifts. Idk if i am doing something wrong
    Andro Factory Supporter

4. Maybe overtraining

5. Well does anyone in your family suffer from balding? lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Maybe overtraining
    How would i know if its this.. I mean i feel like i never get sore the next day
    Andro Factory Supporter

7. Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9
    Well does anyone in your family suffer from balding? lol
    Well my grandfather from my mothers side is bald but hes in his 60s

Umm i never met my real father or anyone in his family so i wouldnt know if they do.. But i have a lot of hair and always get compliments on how thick it is and how i have such a full head of hair
    Andro Factory Supporter

8. I know when I'm on I find myself over doing it and I have to remind myself to back off a lil. If youre not progressing then it's possible youre overtraining.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    I know when I'm on I find myself over doing it and I have to remind myself to back off a lil. If youre not progressing then it's possible youre overtraining.
    Ill hve to keep this in mind because i have found myself doin more sets and extra exercises for different muscle groups i nt normally do only bcuz im not tired or sore when i would normally be done.. So idk if this is the case for me then
    Andro Factory Supporter

10. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Well my grandfather from my mothers side is bald but hes in his 60s

Umm i never met my real father or anyone in his family so i wouldnt know if they do.. But i have a lot of hair and always get compliments on how thick it is and how i have such a full head of hair
    My grandfather also has mpb....will follow this log closely.....really hope you dont lose any hair on hdrol! : )

11. Day 14 - still on 75 mg

Quick recap of whts happening so far.

Noticeable strength gains in legs only
    Cardio is getting easier
    My testicles have shrunk
    Acne is strting to take place
    Skin is oily
    No hair losss
    Thinned out around my stomach a bit

Weighed in today
    Starting weight 185.5 - Todays Weight 198.4

So just about a 3lb gain in 2 weeks while also looking thinner . So it looks like hdrol is working, just not seeing strength gains in upper body yet.

Today is my full Upper body workout so well see how it goes also adding cardio intoday
    Andro Factory Supporter

12. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Day 14 - still on 75 mg

Quick recap of whts happening so far.

Noticeable strength gains in legs only
    Cardio is getting easier
    My testicles have shrunk
    Acne is strting to take place
    Skin is oily
    No hair losss
    Thinned out around my stomach a bit

Weighed in today
    Starting weight 185.5 - Todays Weight 188.4

So just about a 3lb gain in 2 weeks while also looking thinner . So it looks like hdrol is working, just not seeing strength gains in upper body yet.

Today is my full Upper body workout so well see how it goes also adding cardio intoday
    Fixed. I was about to trash my pmag and do hdrol ASAP till I read the rest.

13. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness

Fixed. I was about to trash my pmag and do hdrol ASAP till I read the rest.
    Yea my bad that was a typeo its was 195.5 starting weight nd todays weight was 198.4

Lol sorry
    Andro Factory Supporter

14. Ok so just got home from gym

Extremely happy to say that i think the strength is startin to kick in
    For shoulder presses i normally warm up with 90lbs and work up to 120 and usualy struggle to hit 8 reps with 120 but today i hit
    140 7reps !!! Noticed that went up

As far cardio i am noticing an issue.. Normally takes me 30 mins to run 3 miles but today it took me 22mins to run 2 miles because it felt like my calves and shins were going to burst..

I felt like i had energy to keep sprinting and breathing was ok but my calves could nottake it i kept having to slow down dramatically and my calves were getting hard.. I had to stop at 2 miles then went and did a quick 2 miles on bicycle.

But yea idk whats up with my calves / shins feelig likethey r going to burst
    Andro Factory Supporter

15. nvm, my mistake.

16. Day 16 -

Still feelin the same as ive been..
    Not rlly sure why im getting that calf pain

Today is supposed to e a rest day but if i find time im going to go do some cardio
    Andro Factory Supporter

17. Day 17 - had a great chest workout.. Upped my decline bench a bit.

Also did some cardio i was able to set a new record for running my first mile. Finished it in 7mins 50sec!!!!

Day 18 - today is back & bicep i will be hittin the gym after work tonight..!!!

I am planning on upping to 100mg a day for Day 21 because im at 75 and not seeing any major results yet or feeling much stronger.

My question is, if i bump to 100mg on day 21 to start week 4, do i take 50mg in am and 50 at night?

Currently i am taking 50mg at 9am and 25 at 9pm

Would it be 50 50 now or 75 / 25
    Andro Factory Supporter

18. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Day 17 - had a great chest workout.. Upped my decline bench a bit.

Also did some cardio i was able to set a new record for running my first mile. Finished it in 7mins 50sec!!!!

Day 18 - today is back & bicep i will be hittin the gym after work tonight..!!!

I am planning on upping to 100mg a day for Day 21 because im at 75 and not seeing any major results yet or feeling much stronger.

My question is, if i bump to 100mg on day 21 to start week 4, do i take 50mg in am and 50 at night?

Currently i am taking 50mg at 9am and 25 at 9pm

Would it be 50 50 now or 75 / 25
    I was gonna do 50/50

19. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness

I was gonna do 50/50
    What day are you on? Arent you alrdy in week 4??

Im starting week for coming up soon so i was gnna swap it to 100mg hoping to see better results
    Andro Factory Supporter

20. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    What day are you on? Arent you alrdy in week 4??

Im starting week for coming up soon so i was gnna swap it to 100mg hoping to see better results
    Today is the first day of my fourth week and we're in the same wavelength about wanting more results. Regardless of gains, this cycle will be a success because I've learned a lot on it and about ds.

21. Day 20 - rest day

Today is my rest day.

I have to say i have been feeling rlly tired lately .. But once i get in the gym i feel better

I also forgot i had testicles lmfao.. I havent even noticed them in a while now they r just tucked up not rlly any feeling there.

I still have a sex drive though so thats good.

Strength in my legs is goin thru the roof also.

Also lookin a little more tighter in stomach area and back. Pics shud be up soon
    Andro Factory Supporter

22. Well im 2 days away from the start of Week 4 i rly wante to up the dose to 100 mg

Anyone this i should or shouldnt?? I could use some guidance!!

Also do i take 50mg in morning and 50mg at night??

Help please
    Andro Factory Supporter

23. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Well im 2 days away from the start of Week 4 i rly wante to up the dose to 100 mg

Anyone this i should or shouldnt?? I could use some guidance!!

Also do i take 50mg in morning and 50mg at night??

Help please
    FWIW, I bumped up to 100 this week and its going pretty good. Provided the sides aren't too bad, I wouldn't see a problem.

24. How are you dosing it??

Idk if its ok to take it 50:50 or if i shud split it better

You etting any sides??

Ive been getting some acne and testicles are tukes all the way up almost like they arent there lol at 75mg
    Andro Factory Supporter

25. Doing 50:50. I figured that's the best way since when I started I was at 25:25 and then bumped to 25:50. Idk if taking 75 at once is more or less advisable or if it matters at all. If I were to go to 125, I'd do 50:75 etc.

26. Ok well

Day 21 - weighed in at 197.6
    So im still up 2 pounds from the start of this cycle
    But have lost some fat...

Tomorrow is the start of week 4

So ill be bumping up to 100 mg
    50mg at 9am and another 50mg at 9pm

Hopefully this will kick it up a notch.

I have been gettin some pretty bad acne though..
    Idk what to do with it ?? What have others done to treat/prevent the acne
    Andro Factory Supporter

27. Other then acne creams/facewash's i wouldnt know...Sorry

At least acne is your only side! : )

28. Yea i hope thats it today i woke up
    And had a very sore throat stuffy nose and ears popping

I was fine last night idk y tody i woke up a mess.. I hope it just passes...
    Andro Factory Supporter

29. Subbed..
    I am starting an almost identical cycle in two weeks. 50/75/75/100/100/100..
    Splitting the dosage to twice daily.
    What are your plans for post cycle?
    One other question I have is can I still have my pre workout sup or does it mess with the Helladrol and the pump? Not sure here I heard that tho..

Cheers...

30. Quote Originally Posted by ozHarris
    Subbed..
    I am starting an almost identical cycle in two weeks. 50/75/75/100/100/100..
    Splitting the dosage to twice daily.
    What are your plans for post cycle?
    One other question I have is can I still have my pre workout sup or does it mess with the Helladrol and the pump? Not sure here I heard that tho..

Cheers...
    Well as for the PwO.. I was told not to use it bcuz. Of blood pressure issues... So i stopped i usually use Craze.. && honestly while being ON ... I havent felt like i needed a pwo... When i get in the gym i feel like i can just keep going nd going

As for pct... Im using nolva / triazole / daa / primal male (t boost) / bcaa's / creatine mono / fish oils / multis
    Andro Factory Supporter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helladrol vs Helladrol Starter Stacik
    By EggzNDsuch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:28 PM
  2. Helladrol
    By Reed2425 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Helladrol