Helladrol Transformation

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 10
Today is my chest/back/shoulder day of course with some cardio. ill be hitting the gym after work today.

so far, i dont seem to look any bigger.. but my stomach seems like its starting to get a little more cut. i weighed in today.

Current Weight - 155.6 Starting Weight - 155.5

So basically my weight hasnt changed after being ON for about 10day now. however like i mentioned, i do feel like my stomach area has tightened up a bit.

My diet is good, high in protein low carbs and low fat. training hard and heavy. We'll see how it continues to go.

I should start seeing more effects from the hella soon now shouldnt i? usually takes about 14days??
From what I understand, you'll feel it before you see it. I'm in the same boat with PMAG. I've noticed a little tightening but, I'm ready to begin the Heath-ening process :D.

G.O.A.T59

Awards
do you always do chest n back together for me that would be alot to really workout in say less then 2 hours and even thats kinda long. personally i have a back and bi day and a different day for shoulders and chest but i do do some light pulls to strech out my chest. just wondering if u always do it this way and if theres a reason i all ears just sounds like to much at once IMO

djmikeyspikes

Awards
do you always do chest n back together for me that would be alot to really workout in say less then 2 hours and even thats kinda long. personally i have a back and bi day and a different day for shoulders and chest but i do do some light pulls to strech out my chest. just wondering if u always do it this way and if theres a reason i all ears just sounds like to much at once IMO
No real reason ive been doin it like this for a few weeks .. Someone wrote me up a workout chart so just been following it
I do chest / back / shoulders
Then tmmre bis / tris

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Greatt day at gym hit it hard
Then finished with 2 miles on treadmill

Today i felt like my shins and calves were going to explode when i was running on the treadmill, idk if it was because i worked legs yesterday or wht but it was killin me

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 11

5th day at 75mg.. Havent rlly noticed any differences since 50mg at all. From those who have experience with helladrol, around what day exactly is average for me to start feeling different and seeing visible changes.

I havent rlly been lifting much heavier for any muscle groups besides legs as well.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Had a good bicep/back/abs day today went really hard on weights..

Really starting to wonder if i should ki k it up to 100mg starting week 3 because idk i was expecting more resulta by now. I kinda just feel the same when im in the gym.

What do you all think??

NonyaBidness

Awards
Had a good bicep/back/abs day today went really hard on weights..

Really starting to wonder if i should ki k it up to 100mg starting week 3 because idk i was expecting more resulta by now. I kinda just feel the same when im in the gym.

What do you all think??
Im in the exact same place. PMag is supposed to kick in in the third or fourth week, so most people seem to try to run it at 6 weeks so they get 2-3 solid gain weeks. An SD cycle is usually 3 or 4 weeks and it kicks in much sooner so it kind of makes sense. Idk that the amount you use will affect the time when it kicks in or the degree. I guess if you have enough pills for 6 solid weeks then cool. Today is the first day of my third week and I'm probably going to do 100 from here on out to keep the cycle length brief and hopefully get some good gains, but it seems to be a trade off between a shorter cycle at a higher dosage an a longer cycle at a lower dose. Im not sure which one is actually superior.

Edit: I've decided to do another week at 75. Makes more sense since the kick will still happen in the same place.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
yea i think im going ot go at 50/75/75/100/100/125

well see how it is going half way thru week 3, i may bump it to 100 .
so far all ive really noticed is some thinning out in stomach area. no real size gains yet. and nothing major for strength gains.

ive been doing more ab work more cardio and better diet.. so that can explain the thinner stomach area also.

but it is only Day 12 For me.. so well see how it continues.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Hey man!, You prone to MPB? hows the hair/hairline going?

Following log : )

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Hey im not really sure if i am prone to it. But so far my hair is fine havent noticed any changes with my hair at all yet.

Thanks for followin as well bro :)

Also i do want to mention my boys down there deffinetly have shrunken and are tucked up.

Also noticing acne which idnt normally get.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yeaterday was a rest day Day 12

Today is Day 13

Going to gym now to do legs / cardio / abs

Likeni mentioned in a prvious post .. Onky sides so far are some acne. Nd my boys are deffly shrunken nd tucked up.

Havent really noticed much strength gains in anythin besides my legs yet honestly.

I used to leg press around 300 little more and now ive hit 540 and also 200 on leg extensions when i did 130 before.

Havent noticed any different lifts in biceps or chest or back yet rlly.

Well see how it continues to go

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Bro 300 to 540 is a ridiculous increase in strength

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Bro 300 to 540 is a ridiculous increase in strength
Yea im saying its huge for legs but i havent increased any lifts on bench press. Bicep curls
Any back work outs or anything. My cardio is gettting easier little by little. But yea just not seeing any difference in other lifts. Idk if i am doing something wrong

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Well does anyone in your family suffer from balding? lol

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well does anyone in your family suffer from balding? lol
Well my grandfather from my mothers side is bald but hes in his 60s

Umm i never met my real father or anyone in his family so i wouldnt know if they do.. But i have a lot of hair and always get compliments on how thick it is and how i have such a full head of hair

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I know when I'm on I find myself over doing it and I have to remind myself to back off a lil. If youre not progressing then it's possible youre overtraining.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I know when I'm on I find myself over doing it and I have to remind myself to back off a lil. If youre not progressing then it's possible youre overtraining.
Ill hve to keep this in mind because i have found myself doin more sets and extra exercises for different muscle groups i nt normally do only bcuz im not tired or sore when i would normally be done.. So idk if this is the case for me then

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Well my grandfather from my mothers side is bald but hes in his 60s

Umm i never met my real father or anyone in his family so i wouldnt know if they do.. But i have a lot of hair and always get compliments on how thick it is and how i have such a full head of hair
My grandfather also has mpb....will follow this log closely.....really hope you dont lose any hair on hdrol! : )

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 14 - still on 75 mg

Quick recap of whts happening so far.

Noticeable strength gains in legs only
Cardio is getting easier
My testicles have shrunk
Acne is strting to take place
Skin is oily
No hair losss
Thinned out around my stomach a bit

Weighed in today
Starting weight 185.5 - Todays Weight 198.4

So just about a 3lb gain in 2 weeks while also looking thinner . So it looks like hdrol is working, just not seeing strength gains in upper body yet.

Today is my full Upper body workout so well see how it goes also adding cardio intoday

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 14 - still on 75 mg

Quick recap of whts happening so far.

Noticeable strength gains in legs only
Cardio is getting easier
My testicles have shrunk
Acne is strting to take place
Skin is oily
No hair losss
Thinned out around my stomach a bit

Weighed in today
Starting weight 185.5 - Todays Weight 188.4

So just about a 3lb gain in 2 weeks while also looking thinner . So it looks like hdrol is working, just not seeing strength gains in upper body yet.

Today is my full Upper body workout so well see how it goes also adding cardio intoday
Fixed. I was about to trash my pmag and do hdrol ASAP till I read the rest.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Fixed. I was about to trash my pmag and do hdrol ASAP till I read the rest.
Yea my bad that was a typeo its was 195.5 starting weight nd todays weight was 198.4

Lol sorry

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so just got home from gym

Extremely happy to say that i think the strength is startin to kick in
For shoulder presses i normally warm up with 90lbs and work up to 120 and usualy struggle to hit 8 reps with 120 but today i hit
140 7reps !!! Noticed that went up

As far cardio i am noticing an issue.. Normally takes me 30 mins to run 3 miles but today it took me 22mins to run 2 miles because it felt like my calves and shins were going to burst..

I felt like i had energy to keep sprinting and breathing was ok but my calves could nottake it i kept having to slow down dramatically and my calves were getting hard.. I had to stop at 2 miles then went and did a quick 2 miles on bicycle.

But yea idk whats up with my calves / shins feelig likethey r going to burst

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 16 -

Still feelin the same as ive been..
Not rlly sure why im getting that calf pain

Today is supposed to e a rest day but if i find time im going to go do some cardio

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 17 - had a great chest workout.. Upped my decline bench a bit.

Also did some cardio i was able to set a new record for running my first mile. Finished it in 7mins 50sec!!!!

Day 18 - today is back & bicep i will be hittin the gym after work tonight..!!!

I am planning on upping to 100mg a day for Day 21 because im at 75 and not seeing any major results yet or feeling much stronger.

My question is, if i bump to 100mg on day 21 to start week 4, do i take 50mg in am and 50 at night?

Currently i am taking 50mg at 9am and 25 at 9pm

Would it be 50 50 now or 75 / 25

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 17 - had a great chest workout.. Upped my decline bench a bit.

Also did some cardio i was able to set a new record for running my first mile. Finished it in 7mins 50sec!!!!

Day 18 - today is back & bicep i will be hittin the gym after work tonight..!!!

I am planning on upping to 100mg a day for Day 21 because im at 75 and not seeing any major results yet or feeling much stronger.

My question is, if i bump to 100mg on day 21 to start week 4, do i take 50mg in am and 50 at night?

Currently i am taking 50mg at 9am and 25 at 9pm

Would it be 50 50 now or 75 / 25
I was gonna do 50/50

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I was gonna do 50/50
What day are you on? Arent you alrdy in week 4??

Im starting week for coming up soon so i was gnna swap it to 100mg hoping to see better results

NonyaBidness

Awards
What day are you on? Arent you alrdy in week 4??

Im starting week for coming up soon so i was gnna swap it to 100mg hoping to see better results
Today is the first day of my fourth week and we're in the same wavelength about wanting more results. Regardless of gains, this cycle will be a success because I've learned a lot on it and about ds.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 20 - rest day

Today is my rest day.

I have to say i have been feeling rlly tired lately .. But once i get in the gym i feel better

I also forgot i had testicles lmfao.. I havent even noticed them in a while now they r just tucked up not rlly any feeling there.

I still have a sex drive though so thats good.

Strength in my legs is goin thru the roof also.

Also lookin a little more tighter in stomach area and back. Pics shud be up soon

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well im 2 days away from the start of Week 4 i rly wante to up the dose to 100 mg

Anyone this i should or shouldnt?? I could use some guidance!!

Also do i take 50mg in morning and 50mg at night??

Help please

NonyaBidness

Awards
Well im 2 days away from the start of Week 4 i rly wante to up the dose to 100 mg

Anyone this i should or shouldnt?? I could use some guidance!!

Also do i take 50mg in morning and 50mg at night??

Help please
FWIW, I bumped up to 100 this week and its going pretty good. Provided the sides aren't too bad, I wouldn't see a problem.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
How are you dosing it??

Idk if its ok to take it 50:50 or if i shud split it better

You etting any sides??

Ive been getting some acne and testicles are tukes all the way up almost like they arent there lol at 75mg

NonyaBidness

Awards
Doing 50:50. I figured that's the best way since when I started I was at 25:25 and then bumped to 25:50. Idk if taking 75 at once is more or less advisable or if it matters at all. If I were to go to 125, I'd do 50:75 etc.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok well

Day 21 - weighed in at 197.6
So im still up 2 pounds from the start of this cycle
But have lost some fat...

Tomorrow is the start of week 4

So ill be bumping up to 100 mg
50mg at 9am and another 50mg at 9pm

Hopefully this will kick it up a notch.

I have been gettin some pretty bad acne though..
Idk what to do with it ?? What have others done to treat/prevent the acne

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Other then acne creams/facewash's i wouldnt know...Sorry

At least acne is your only side! : )

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea i hope thats it today i woke up
And had a very sore throat stuffy nose and ears popping

I was fine last night idk y tody i woke up a mess.. I hope it just passes...

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Subbed..
I am starting an almost identical cycle in two weeks. 50/75/75/100/100/100..
Splitting the dosage to twice daily.
What are your plans for post cycle?
One other question I have is can I still have my pre workout sup or does it mess with the Helladrol and the pump? Not sure here I heard that tho..

Cheers...

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Subbed..
I am starting an almost identical cycle in two weeks. 50/75/75/100/100/100..
Splitting the dosage to twice daily.
What are your plans for post cycle?
One other question I have is can I still have my pre workout sup or does it mess with the Helladrol and the pump? Not sure here I heard that tho..

Cheers...
Well as for the PwO.. I was told not to use it bcuz. Of blood pressure issues... So i stopped i usually use Craze.. && honestly while being ON ... I havent felt like i needed a pwo... When i get in the gym i feel like i can just keep going nd going

As for pct... Im using nolva / triazole / daa / primal male (t boost) / bcaa's / creatine mono / fish oils / multis

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 24 - i bumped up to 100 mg on day 22 for the start of week 4
Yesterday was my rest day though

Today i will be hitting chest / tris hard lets see i 100mg has improved me at all.

Ive been noticing that ive been really tired a lot lately thru out the day.

Could it be because i might not be sleeping enough? Or is is the helladrol doin this?

Also finding it hard to wake up in the morning

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 26 -
Almost done with 4 weeks of this cycle and honestly not to impressed. I was expecting a lot more maybe i just expected to much. But i dont see much difference at all when i look in the mirror... Well have to wait for before nd after pics...
But hey maybe somethin will kick up a notc in the last 2 weeks.

Im up about 2 pounds from the start and only seem a little bit thinner.. So idk where i stand yet.

Strength disnt go up that much on bench press either..

The most strength gains i seen were with legs && shoulder press..

No back or chest gains rlly.. Idk i im doing something wrog though maybe not restong enough?

Im eating a ton.. High protein medium on carbs

Any suggestions to tirn this cycle around for the better and hae an amazing last 2 weeks???

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Any tips/ help would be great ^^

On anutha note... Just got home from leg workout and put up 450 on leg presss easily 10reps so my les are deffly getting stronger i maxed at 6 reps with 540lbs

I just wish i was seeing crazy gains with upper body..

When i started hdrol i was only leg pressin like 225ish lol

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 28

Been very lethargic lately just tired all day long

But tonight ill be hitting gym hard and going to try to et pics up..

This was my first week at 100mg and nothing different to report except the more lethargic feeling.

I weighed myself this mornin im only up 1.5 lbs from the strt of this cycle.

And ive been eating like a cow..

NonyaBidness

Awards
Day 28

Been very lethargic lately just tired all day long

But tonight ill be hitting gym hard and going to try to et pics up..

This was my first week at 100mg and nothing different to report except the more lethargic feeling.

I weighed myself this mornin im only up 1.5 lbs from the strt of this cycle.

And ive been eating like a cow..
Don't beat yourself up about it. I went up like 5-6 lbs from last week on my pmag just from eating more carbs. Keep pushing, this is all a learning experience. You have an opportunity to gain something more valuable than mass in this situation.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Don't beat yourself up about it. I went up like 5-6 lbs from last week on my pmag just from eating more carbs. Keep pushing, this is all a learning experience. You have an opportunity to gain something more valuable than mass in this situation.
True deffly a learning experience!!

How many carbs wud yu say you eat?? I sually have teo meals a day that include rice ir pasta an the rest is just meats with veggies or salad

LTFU

Awards
I am currently in my 4th week of hella too. The first three weeks I noticed about nothing changed, but as this week has went on I've really started to notice a body change and strength increase. It must just take a while to kick in and take affect, so hopefully yours will kick in

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I am currently in my 4th week of hella too. The first three weeks I noticed about nothing changed, but as this week has went on I've really started to notice a body change and strength increase. It must just take a while to kick in and take affect, so hopefully yours will kick in
I rlly hope so bro.. Im starting day 1 of week 5 tmmrw...

This cycles basically over for me

NonyaBidness

Awards
True deffly a learning experience!!

How many carbs wud yu say you eat?? I sually have teo meals a day that include rice ir pasta an the rest is just meats with veggies or salad
Drop the veggies and add more rice/pasta. I honestly don't count carbs or protein but know how to get in the general area. I'm trying to grow, so the point is to eat enough. Calorie budgeting is more for a cut/recomp. 3 of my 4 meals consist of rice/pasta and meat, excluding whey and snacks of course.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so ill try upping more carbs and protein and food in general but im eating to the point where i feel full all day and i feel sick to eat more by my next meal

Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
mondata Cycle Logs 35