Day 2 PCT -
Chest/tris

I originally started this cycle barely able to bench 135

Today i put up 135 10reps 155 10 reps 165 8reps. 170 5 reps

&& ive never put up more then 165 before
This was all flat bench

So strength is doing good still.
However today i weighed myself when i woke up and i was 198.5

Meaning i dropped 3lbs alrdy ... Meaning from the start of cycle im only up 3lbs

Also started doing cardio again today.. Ive completely cut cardio out for the last 3 weeks and today i ran an 8minute mile
So im in pretty good shape as of right now

Hope to continue seeing strength and size gains thru PCT

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 4 PCT

Only difference im starting to notice is im gettjn more hornier and back to normal now

Also i have dropped 5 lbs since end of cycle

But idnt look 5 lbs lighter so in tlly confused about that
Im still eating exactly the same since cycle and exercising the exact same

Dnno what wud cause me to drop 5 lbs

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Idk i dnt look any thinner or anythig same for arma and chest dnt see any smaller frm the other day.. But that means the 6 lbs ive gained is basically gone

Idk whats goin

I still needa post these pics of before nd after also

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I was tlkin to a guy thats a friggen giant.. Hes been workin out for 20yrs and has done a few cycles

He told me that takin nolvadex after a hdrol cycle is like trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.. U just dnt do it

Bcu hdrol is so mild and a chem like nolva is for more heavy duty aas.. He said if anything by taking nolva afer a hdrol cycle i can mess up my estrogen levels and production

That i shud only be on a natty test booster and an aromatose inhibitor

djmikeyspikes

Awards
So i went from leg pressing 540 while on cycle to leg pressing 630 during pct!!!
3sets 10 reps so strength is stilll coming!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was tlkin to a guy thats a friggen giant.. Hes been workin out for 20yrs and has done a few cycles

He told me that takin nolvadex after a hdrol cycle is like trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.. U just dnt do it

Bcu hdrol is so mild and a chem like nolva is for more heavy duty aas.. He said if anything by taking nolva afer a hdrol cycle i can mess up my estrogen levels and production

That i shud only be on a natty test booster and an aromatose inhibitor
There are many theories. Some ppl say no need for a SERM, some people say SERM is the only way. It all depends on what you believe, and if you do blood work, and what the bloods tell you. SERM is the sure fire way to get it back in action. BUT you could mess up stuff if you are not careful. The huge clomid doses of 100mg can be problematic. I know some say 25mg tapered to 12.5 is all you need. Some say you need ONLY an AI (exemestane/aromasin) If you are truly shut down though many times SERMs are the ONLY way to restart yourself.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
There are many theories. Some ppl say no need for a SERM, some people say SERM is the only way. It all depends on what you believe, and if you do blood work, and what the bloods tell you. SERM is the sure fire way to get it back in action. BUT you could mess up stuff if you are not careful. The huge clomid doses of 100mg can be problematic. I know some say 25mg tapered to 12.5 is all you need. Some say you need ONLY an AI (exemestane/aromasin) If you are truly shut down though many times SERMs are the ONLY way to restart yourself.
Yea well i guess he was sayin i wudnt be shut down frm a mild compound.. But im only doing 20mg of nolva and going down to 10 next week but he was like SToP taking it all together and just take
DAA & Triazole

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Hhaah! Nice man, keep eating up and chasing the gains!
Thanks man !! I posted a vid of me doing the leg press and some ppl said i was locking my knees .. Int realize that i do that.. Idk what they meant

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man !! I posted a vid of me doing the leg press and some ppl said i was locking my knees .. Int realize that i do that.. Idk what they meant
i think they might mean locking at the top. Like at the top of the movement you are resting. I could be wrong though.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Yea well i guess he was sayin i wudnt be shut down frm a mild compound.. But im only doing 20mg of nolva and going down to 10 next week but he was like SToP taking it all together and just take
DAA & Triazole
Always use a serm with any ph

Ripped021

Awards
Great log with a ton of info! I plan to start my first helladrol cycle mid June.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
mondata Cycle Logs 35