Helladrol Transformation

NonyaBidness

Awards
Ok so ill try upping more carbs and protein and food in general but im eating to the point where i feel full all day and i feel sick to eat more by my next meal

Lol
Try having a slice of bread an hour after each meal. When I upped my carbs, I got hungrier since they burn up so quickly. It's like throwing kindling on a fire. Tbh, building a diet is a lot like building a campfire. You can raise the intensity of the flames with more kindling and keep it there with the big dry fuel logs (protein). Good luck starting a fire with just the logs. You'd need one hell of a spark or accelerant (anabolic).

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 31 -
So im in week 5

Yesterday was a rest day and today ill be hittin chest / tris / abs

Ive been going lighter on cardio thinkin thats why i havent been puttin on as much weight.

Im still fluctuating around 2-4 lbs gained from beginnin of cycle.. Im starting to think my body isnt a great responder to hdrol

Either way well see how it goes. Im still at 100mg

Might be bumping it up to 125 for remainder of cycle soon

Also im wondering i just bought
Ergoshred / HEAT / DCP / && Lean Xtreme

Planning on shredding down.. Should i take all of these durin pct or wait until after PCT to start this stack???

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
do not cut during pct ;) I feel safe reccomending ginseng for a 'pick me up' during cycle though.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so after my 4 week pct it wud be safe to strt that stack that i have??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
should be

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so ive been eating more / upped my carbs / && cut bak a bit on cardio .. However im still only weighin in at
197.6. Thats 2 lbs more since ive started this cycle.

I feel like ive gained more weight on nattyy t boosters in the past. .. I know ive lost some weight so technically ive gained more then 2 but well see at the end idnt think my bf% dropped too much

Im really starting to believe its 1 of 3 things ..
I got some bunk hdrol or my bodys a non responder ...

Idk i thats possible but would love to hear what others have to say

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so ive been eating more / upped my carbs / && cut bak a bit on cardio .. However im still only weighin in at
197.6. Thats 2 lbs more since ive started this cycle.

I feel like ive gained more weight on nattyy t boosters in the past. .. I know ive lost some weight so technically ive gained more then 2 but well see at the end idnt think my bf% dropped too much

Im really starting to believe its 1 of 3 things ..
I got some bunk hdrol or my bodys a non responder ...

Idk i thats possible but would love to hear what others have to say
Doubt it's bunk as you said you got lethargic. Have you kept logs on your strength? I used hdrol and gained mad strength. Poundage wise I
Barely got 6 over 6 weeks iirc but I was eating around 5000 cals a day.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Doubt it's bunk as you said you got lethargic. Have you kept logs on your strength? I used hdrol and gained mad strength. Poundage wise I
Barely got 6 over 6 weeks iirc but I was eating around 5000 cals a day.
Honestly bro... Strength hasnt gone up muchh at all besides in my legs... I am lifting way more with my legs now ... But not really seeing much difference in bench press and other body workouts besides a few pounds more... But training 5 weeks will raise strength even when your not "on"

Like i said earlier also i did lose a little fat in my lefs and ab area ... And im up 2ls but im also eating like 3-4000 calories a day high protein and also now high carbs

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 33 - working back / biceps today

Will update more afterworkout ...
So far same old news nothin great to report.

Thinking about kiking it up a notch to 125mg for this last 9 days

Any thoughts on that?? Sound good or bad??

Lethargy webt away only major side im getting is bad acne

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so i did 75mg in AM an 50mg in Pm

Giving me 125mg im going to run it t 125 for
My remaining 9days

Hopefully this kicks it up a notch.. Ive also been cutting back on cardio hoping this may help also.

On other hand had a great bicep/back workout .. Di some hammer curls and felt great pumps that i normally dnt get.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly bro... Strength hasnt gone up muchh at all besides in my legs... I am lifting way more with my legs now ... But not really seeing much difference in bench press and other body workouts besides a few pounds more... But training 5 weeks will raise strength even when your not "on"

Like i said earlier also i did lose a little fat in my lefs and ab area ... And im up 2ls but im also eating like 3-4000 calories a day high protein and also now high carbs
hmm, could be a lot of things.. but yea I feel your frustration.... hows the body comp looking? I think I said earlier I made INSANE strength gains on all my cycles but most of them were either bulks (Eating 5k+ cals a day), or I was doing just reps and not even looking at my strength numbers, as does usually tend not to gain on cuts. Even on the goodies. How far advanced of a trainee are you? I mean you could just be on the higher end of the strength curve. I can deadlift around 395, squat 365 and bench 315 (These are my 5RMs). But I dont think a cycle will help me add much more than 10lbs even if it is mdrol aside of what a proper program would do.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
hmm, could be a lot of things.. but yea I feel your frustration.... hows the body comp looking? I think I said earlier I made INSANE strength gains on all my cycles but most of them were either bulks (Eating 5k+ cals a day), or I was doing just reps and not even looking at my strength numbers, as does usually tend not to gain on cuts. Even on the goodies. How far advanced of a trainee are you? I mean you could just be on the higher end of the strength curve. I can deadlift around 395, squat 365 and bench 315 (These are my 5RMs). But I dont think a cycle will help me add much more than 10lbs even if it is mdrol aside of what a proper program would do.
Nice lifts!, Whats a proper workout program to you?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well today is my 2nd day takin 75mg in the mornin and im gettin a more hungry feeling...

Maye 125 is my sweet spot weel see how it goes at the gym tonight .. Ill bedoing legs / shoulders / abs / cardio tonight!!

Goin to hit it hard!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lifts!, Whats a proper workout program to you?
One that has been working for you. A lot of strength gains come from pushing our limits. If we feel like a program is working we tend to try even harder. I like any strength based periodised system. 531, West side barbell, Wave training 5x5 (modified a bit). On my best strength training cycle to date I followed an upper/lower 5x5 with assistance routine.
5x5 on bench, and deads and squat on lower day
3x8-12 on everything else (a combo of upper body/lower body stuffs that I could do at the time. Hypertrophy so less rest and more reps moved my 1rm of 225 to a nice 3rm of 275 in 6 weeks.... I was assisted though. )
For me I found that no program made me feel as good as a 5x5 or strength type approach. The 10-20 rep stuff just made me feel like I was gonna die... Loss strength and loss mostly muscle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today is my 2nd day takin 75mg in the mornin and im gettin a more hungry feeling...

Maye 125 is my sweet spot weel see how it goes at the gym tonight .. Ill bedoing legs / shoulders / abs / cardio tonight!!

Goin to hit it hard!!!!
What has your diet been like as of late? Adding carbs in the morning will help you increase your appetite. I have noticed that without the carbs eating a lot of calories is not as easy. I would do 75g of oats plus 6 eggs every morning, lunch would be about 3 chicken thighs and some veggies and 100g carbs of rice, dinner probably was something like 150g carbs in rice plus some type of stew with at least 80g of protein. Before bed I'd eat 1 cup of peanut butter and a shake. Also, between every meal I'd drink a shake with 44g of protein plus some fruit. And this was on rest days. Workout days I'd eat at a buffet post workout and a either a buffet for dinner, or someplace like a sushi bar. Also, switched the the water in the shakes for yogurt on this day. You want size and strength? Gotta eat lol.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Wow yea thts a lol im deffly not eating that many carbs or protein

But ive een havin either oatmeal or eggs in the morning

Then a penaut butter sandwhich on oatmeal bread about 1.5 hrs after then ill have lunch which is normally chicken nd rice aand after lunch ill have another peanut butter sandwhich on oatmeal bread then come home from work have some greek yogurt.

Then goto gym come home an have dinner whih is normally steak and rice or chicken again or turkey

Then i may have a protein shake after dinner before bed

But good news today... Weighed myself and i an 201.5 that means i am up 6lbs

Ive completly cut out cardio for almost a week .. And upped carbs.

I weighed myself a little after eatin so i know its not completely accurate but its obvious that i am gaining!!!!

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
One that has been working for you. A lot of strength gains come from pushing our limits. If we feel like a program is working we tend to try even harder. I like any strength based periodised system. 531, West side barbell, Wave training 5x5 (modified a bit). On my best strength training cycle to date I followed an upper/lower 5x5 with assistance routine.
5x5 on bench, and deads and squat on lower day
3x8-12 on everything else (a combo of upper body/lower body stuffs that I could do at the time. Hypertrophy so less rest and more reps moved my 1rm of 225 to a nice 3rm of 275 in 6 weeks.... I was assisted though. )
For me I found that no program made me feel as good as a 5x5 or strength type approach. The 10-20 rep stuff just made me feel like I was gonna die... Loss strength and loss mostly muscle.

Just starting A workout made by PES, looks very good!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 35 - upper body power workout

Feeling amazig!!! Strength is finally here!!!! Went from doing 135 on decline bench to 155 for 3sets 10reps!!! Feel amazing && great pumps!!!

Im actually at the gym bow just had to post this between sets .. Haha

Also just went from 145 to 155 on flat bench for 3sets 10reps!!!!

NonyaBidness

Awards
That's great news man. On cycle, I made it a point to do more volume that usual. Don't be afraid of higher reps and extra sets.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Just weighed in at
201.5. I started cycle at 195.5

So i an up 6lbs deffly strting to notice stuff now

I wish i upped it to 125mg sooner!!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 38

So im runnin out of time here.. Getting everything for PCT ready... Its been a decent run... I do wish that i could have gotten more from it . So far i am up 6lbs ... Wish i would have cut down fat a bit more

But this was definitely a great learning experience .. Cant wait for my next run. It will deffly be something more intense then hdrol

Im going to finish this week out at 125 idk if its safe to go to 150

Hoping i add a few more pounds before friday ( my last day ON)

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea im going to be taking pics on saturday since its the 1st day im not ON and i alrdy have before pics rdy so ill be posting everything soon

djmikeyspikes

Awards
So this last weeks going pretty good

Anyone want to help me setup my pct i dnno the proper dosing on my liquid nolva and triazole

Ill also be taking prometheus rising and primal male. I got te dosing on that down just wondering on nolva nd triazole

And when. To start takin them

Ive heard 1 week into pct?

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Tz 3/3/3/3

Natural test best 3/3/3/3

sound good?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Tz 3/3/3/3

Natural test best 3/3/3/3

sound good?
Ok but dont i have to wait until week 2 of pct to take the tz an daa??

Also tfir the Tz is it spread out?? Thruout the day

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Nope take TZ and DAA start of Pct

TZ 2 in the morning 1 in the afternoon

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Add in a Cort control Supp week 3 to Maintain gains

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Hey bro, what's happenin
Not much bud u?, just making steady gains, just started a new workout to

Cortisol like lean xtreme?

Hows the bf% and weight coming along?

Looking at buying a gt skyline tmorrow! one sexy carrr, Need car aesthetics

Last edited:
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not much bud u?, just making steady gains, just started a new workout to

Cortisol like lean xtreme?

Hows the bf% and weight coming along?

Looking at buying a gt skyline tmorrow! one sexy carrr, Need car aesthetics
Keep Cort down to maintain gains
I'm 10.9 at 84kg now. 1more kg and 1 more % lett

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro. How's the cut?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35 - upper body power workout

Feeling amazig!!! Strength is finally here!!!! Went from doing 135 on decline bench to 155 for 3sets 10reps!!! Feel amazing && great pumps!!!

Im actually at the gym bow just had to post this between sets .. Haha

Also just went from 145 to 155 on flat bench for 3sets 10reps!!!!
We tend to forget that we do need to feed the PH if we want gains. On a cut though the PH is more like insurance.
Eat up, train hard.

Looking good bro

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's going down Matty?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
So today is my last day ON ... Sad that my cycle has come to an end :/

I will weigh in tmmrw morning and take after photos and post my before nd after pics up this weekend

Now nolva is ok at 20/20/10/10?

&& do i start nolva and triazole tmmrw ? And i wait 1 week to start test booster right?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is my last day ON ... Sad that my cycle has come to an end :/

I will weigh in tmmrw morning and take after photos and post my before nd after pics up this weekend

Now nolva is ok at 20/20/10/10?

&& do i start nolva and triazole tmmrw ? And i wait 1 week to start test booster right?
Usually the AI (triazole) would be week 3 and tapered down towards the end
The test booster and serm start on day one of pct. unless you have some weird t booster. What you gonna use?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I have prometheus rising / primale male / DAA

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 1 - PCT

Woke up this morning and took my 3grams of DAA and 20mg of Nolva

The nolva left the weirdest aftertaste in my mouth... It just stayed for like an hour.

Just wondering bow because ive ben told by some to take TZ (triazole) during PCT while ither told me to start week 3... Idk what 1 to do

djmikeyspikes

Awards
So can anyone elp me please??

Todays my 1st day of PCt i needa know if i was supposed to strt ny estrogen supressor ( triazole)

djmikeyspikes

Awards
So can someone help me please... Today was my 1stday of PCT and i neeeeed to know if i was supposed to start my estrogen. Supressor (triazole) please help!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No start in in week 2 or 3

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok awesome thanks ... Now its fine that im doing the daa right??

Also just wanna dbl chk on nolva

20/10:10/10 or 20/20/10/10

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
mondata Cycle Logs 35