Helladrol Transformation

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I'd keep dosing the cycle support as it is unless you can easily split it without going too close to your PH.

I'd still get some more celery and hawthorne (or more cycle assist and up it some).

I'd hold off on upping it honestly.
    Ok well if i can keep as is i will.. But would it be overkill if i just upped to 3-4 scoops ?? On all the other ingriedients?

And how long you suggest holding of on the 75mg i was rly looking forwatd for it to start kicking in
    Andro Factory Supporter

2. I don't think you can go overkill on any of the ingredients other than the zinc, but at that dose you'd have to try pretty hard to do that.
    You can up it if you don't have nosebleeds in a24 hour period i'd say. some nasal saline could help with moisturizing your nose too.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I don't think you can go overkill on any of the ingredients other than the zinc, but at that dose you'd have to try pretty hard to do that.
    You can up it if you don't have nosebleeds in a24 hour period i'd say. some nasal saline could help with moisturizing your nose too.
    Thanks manbeast!!

I justgt some saline solution and im goin to pick up some hawthorn berry rite now.

If i dnt get a bloody nose by tmmrw ill most likely Up dosage..

Now is it absolutely recommended to take the 3 helladrol pills seperately or is it ok if i take a 50mg dose and then a 25??
    Andro Factory Supporter

4. as long as it is split into 2 doses you'll be good, I'd do the 50 one am and 25 pm.
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. Try coating your nostrils in cocoa butter or shea butter. When I used to get them, that helped my skin stay moist. You'll have a shiny nose, but it won't bleed. Also, get a humidifier.
    •   

6. Ok awesome ill tale 50 in am 25 pm ..

Thanks .. Just left vitamin world i grabbed celery seed extract and hawthorn berry

The hawthorn erry was standorized extract so i was told its better.

Now should i be taking this when i take the ai cycle support??? Because the bottles say take seperatly thru out the day.
    The hawthorn is 150mg per pill and the celery seed extraxt is 600 mg per pill

What do u recommend i take of each every day seeig how i am
    Alrdy on the cycle support.

Also thanks nonya, i will also try thay wih my nose, nd i have a humidifier, just gotta unpack it ill get on that also.
    Andro Factory Supporter

7. you can take those spread out cuz they won't affect the liver and processing of the PH.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    you can take those spread out cuz they won't affect the liver and processing of the PH.
    Oh okk so its ony some of the ingridients in the cycle support that affect the PH..

Thanks.

Now as for how much to dose .. Wouldni just follow bottle instrucyions or??
    Bcuz cycle support does alrdy have both
    Andro Factory Supporter

9. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Oh okk so its ony some of the ingridients in the cycle support that affect the PH..

Thanks.

Now as for how much to dose .. Wouldni just follow bottle instrucyions or??
    Bcuz cycle support does alrdy have both
    Yeah, I think its just the Milk Thisle. As far as dosing the extra celery seed and hb, I think ManBeast is saying to double what you're getting from CA.

10. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness

Yeah, I think its just the Milk Thisle. As far as dosing the extra celery seed and hb, I think ManBeast is saying to double what you're getting from CA.
    Oh alrite sweet thanks nonya!!

Yea celery see only gives me 150mg in CA but the pill i bought has 650mg in 1 pill and says take up to 3 a day.. But ill stick to 1 + the CA

The HB is 150mg per pill so i took 2 so far if i take 2 more nite with CA thats a total of 1600mg

& so far no bloody noses tday

Also so everyone following knows today is. Week 1 - Day 6 - Rest Day
    Andro Factory Supporter

11. Is milk thistle affecting a methyl PH Like Helladrol in a bad way ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89
    Is milk thistle affecting a methyl PH Like Helladrol in a bad way ?
    It affects any methylated PH's if taken together..

Its recommended to take any liver support 4 hours before or after ur doses. Not together. I think it affects the process of your body breaking it down and absorbing it
    Andro Factory Supporter

13. It enhances your body's ability to break down the compounds (bro-science for the most part, I'm sill trying to find the oxford study myself).

14. Day 7 - Upper Body Power Day

No bloody noses still since i started the extra hawthorn nd celery seed..

So i upped to 75mg tday

Going to hit the gym tonigjt.

I took 50mg this morning. Will take 25 more tnite.

Feeling normal still. Other than increased appetite and higher libido everything else seems pretty normal. Other then not gettin sore anymore.
    Andro Factory Supporter

15. Subbed bro kill it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Subbed bro kill it
    Thanks bro appreciate it!!
    Im gnna kill it for sure
    Andro Factory Supporter

17. Day - 8 ... 2nd day at 75 mg

Had a great upper body workout late last night.. Feeling great this morning just a little soreness.

Got lower body power day today

Not experiencing any sides or anything. And still no more bloody boses since ive bought the extra hawthorn berry & celery seed extract & saline solution.

Startin to see a little strength gains, not much yet. CAnt wait to start getting the strength gains and for it to start showing

I havent weighed myself since the start i will probly wait a few more days.
    Andro Factory Supporter

18. Day 9 - cardio & les today .. Going to the gym in a little bit.

Only new thingnive noticed is a little extra acne.. No real strength gains yet that i know of. But lets see how todays legs nd cardio goes.

Diet has been pretty good .. Cant wait to weigh myself and see whats going on. Idk how long i should wait.
    Andro Factory Supporter

19. weekly weigh-ins aren't bad.

20. Day 10
    Today is my chest/back/shoulder day of course with some cardio. ill be hitting the gym after work today.

so far, i dont seem to look any bigger.. but my stomach seems like its starting to get a little more cut. i weighed in today.

Current Weight - 155.6 Starting Weight - 155.5

So basically my weight hasnt changed after being ON for about 10day now. however like i mentioned, i do feel like my stomach area has tightened up a bit.

My diet is good, high in protein low carbs and low fat. training hard and heavy. We'll see how it continues to go.

I should start seeing more effects from the hella soon now shouldnt i? usually takes about 14days??

21. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Day 10
    Today is my chest/back/shoulder day of course with some cardio. ill be hitting the gym after work today.

so far, i dont seem to look any bigger.. but my stomach seems like its starting to get a little more cut. i weighed in today.

Current Weight - 155.6 Starting Weight - 155.5

So basically my weight hasnt changed after being ON for about 10day now. however like i mentioned, i do feel like my stomach area has tightened up a bit.

My diet is good, high in protein low carbs and low fat. training hard and heavy. We'll see how it continues to go.

I should start seeing more effects from the hella soon now shouldnt i? usually takes about 14days??
    From what I understand, you'll feel it before you see it. I'm in the same boat with PMAG. I've noticed a little tightening but, I'm ready to begin the Heath-ening process .

22. do you always do chest n back together for me that would be alot to really workout in say less then 2 hours and even thats kinda long. personally i have a back and bi day and a different day for shoulders and chest but i do do some light pulls to strech out my chest. just wondering if u always do it this way and if theres a reason i all ears just sounds like to much at once IMO

23. Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T59
    do you always do chest n back together for me that would be alot to really workout in say less then 2 hours and even thats kinda long. personally i have a back and bi day and a different day for shoulders and chest but i do do some light pulls to strech out my chest. just wondering if u always do it this way and if theres a reason i all ears just sounds like to much at once IMO
    No real reason ive been doin it like this for a few weeks .. Someone wrote me up a workout chart so just been following it
    I do chest / back / shoulders
    Then tmmre bis / tris
    Andro Factory Supporter

24. Greatt day at gym hit it hard
    Then finished with 2 miles on treadmill

Today i felt like my shins and calves were going to explode when i was running on the treadmill, idk if it was because i worked legs yesterday or wht but it was killin me
    Andro Factory Supporter

25. Day 11

5th day at 75mg.. Havent rlly noticed any differences since 50mg at all. From those who have experience with helladrol, around what day exactly is average for me to start feeling different and seeing visible changes.

I havent rlly been lifting much heavier for any muscle groups besides legs as well.
    Andro Factory Supporter

26. Had a good bicep/back/abs day today went really hard on weights..

Really starting to wonder if i should ki k it up to 100mg starting week 3 because idk i was expecting more resulta by now. I kinda just feel the same when im in the gym.

What do you all think??
    Andro Factory Supporter

27. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Had a good bicep/back/abs day today went really hard on weights..

Really starting to wonder if i should ki k it up to 100mg starting week 3 because idk i was expecting more resulta by now. I kinda just feel the same when im in the gym.

What do you all think??
    Im in the exact same place. PMag is supposed to kick in in the third or fourth week, so most people seem to try to run it at 6 weeks so they get 2-3 solid gain weeks. An SD cycle is usually 3 or 4 weeks and it kicks in much sooner so it kind of makes sense. Idk that the amount you use will affect the time when it kicks in or the degree. I guess if you have enough pills for 6 solid weeks then cool. Today is the first day of my third week and I'm probably going to do 100 from here on out to keep the cycle length brief and hopefully get some good gains, but it seems to be a trade off between a shorter cycle at a higher dosage an a longer cycle at a lower dose. Im not sure which one is actually superior.

Edit: I've decided to do another week at 75. Makes more sense since the kick will still happen in the same place.

28. yea i think im going ot go at 50/75/75/100/100/125

well see how it is going half way thru week 3, i may bump it to 100 .
    so far all ive really noticed is some thinning out in stomach area. no real size gains yet. and nothing major for strength gains.

ive been doing more ab work more cardio and better diet.. so that can explain the thinner stomach area also.

but it is only Day 12 For me.. so well see how it continues.

29. Hey man!, You prone to MPB? hows the hair/hairline going?

Following log : )

30. Hey im not really sure if i am prone to it. But so far my hair is fine havent noticed any changes with my hair at all yet.

Thanks for followin as well bro

Also i do want to mention my boys down there deffinetly have shrunken and are tucked up.

Also noticing acne which idnt normally get.
    Andro Factory Supporter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helladrol vs Helladrol Starter Stacik
    By EggzNDsuch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 08:28 PM
  2. Helladrol
    By Reed2425 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
  3. Helladrol