Blood pressure changes on Cycle?
- 02-23-2012, 08:51 AM
- 02-23-2012, 09:36 AM
slight to drastic rise depending on what you are using and how it affects you. also normal is 120/80 prehypertension is 120-139/80-89 and hypertension is 140/90. higher numbers are higher stages of high blood pressure
02-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Should they return to normal once off cycle.
Mine raised from 117/78 to 131/80
I guess that is tolerable, however I am used to much lower numbers.
My cycle is
300 test blend
Once a week.
Numbers increased actually 6th week of 8 week cycle.
So i may stop now and go to PCT.
Or is this to be expected and somewhat normal?
Similar Forum Threads
- By lurker44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:48 PM
- By TripDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-13-2008, 10:46 AM
- By AnabolicAlpha in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:26 PM
- By nattyHST in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2006, 04:13 PM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:01 PM