My First SD Log

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Decided i'd make this into a log, because today is my first day and my pre workout is keeping me from falling asleep lol. Well here we go, I'm running SD for 4 weeks at 20/20/30/30, its my first SD run and here is my stack/weight/starting pics. I'l try to update it everyday!

Starting Weight: Between 214-217
BF%: NA

Stack:
SD: 20/20/30/30
RS-Transaderm: 6 pumps ED, 3 to each shoulder
N2Guard
Cycle Assist
Fish oils

PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
DAA: 3g ED
Erase: 0/0/3/2/2/1
Creatine Mono
Vitamin B6 on hand

Also, I will be working out 5-6 days a week depending on how tired I feel etc. I work 1 muscle group per day (except for bi's and tri's), adding in abs at the end only every other day. Might also do a light treadmill jog for 10 mins just to warm up at the beginning of every workout. So here's the schedule:

Sunday: Back
Monday: Shoulders
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Repeat!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
In bro!!!

Kick some ass!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Party time!

ManBeast

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great line up btw!!! I'll be doing SD cycle too in future for 1st time...I'm thinking to do the same you doing...good luck man!!! Have fun

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
thanks bros! ya i couldnt WAIT to start.. got my n2guard DAA and transaderm in the mail today and started immediately haha. but might have to post pics later internet is being really lame right now......

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Subbed bro... I'm having a great run with ultradrol right now. Wish you the same. Your cycle looks solid. What brand of superdrol do you have. I will probably run superdrol as my next cycle to see how it compares with my ultradrol run.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
damn, sorry for bsin as soon as i made this thread.. my shift got changed to 1 pm - 1 am so ive been tired as fk after work and havent been getting on here.. but can someone tell me where/how i can upload my before pics? because i got 1 up but idk why it looks so tiny so i just didnt put anymore up.. help would be appreciated:) anyways il catch this up real quick..

Day 1 was shoulders:

Arnolds: 3 sets x8 (45lb dbs) superset with EZ bar front raises (10lbs on both sides)
Reverse flies 4 sets x8 (15 lb dbs)
Around the world 3 sets x 8 (15 lb dbs)
IDK what this 1 is called but i had a 20 lb db in my hand and my forearm was at a 90 degree angle from my bicep with the db up in the air and all i did was just rotate my whole arm till the db was straight out in front of me then rotated it back up.. 3 sets x 10 (20 lb db)
Cable front raise 3 sets x 10 (10kg) superset with side raises (10 kg)
Shrugs on the smith machine:
90 lb x 15
140 lb x 10
160 lb x 8
140 lb x 8
90 lb x 12

only break was putting on and taking the weight off, then just did a little ab work at the end.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Day 2 was off because i passed out as soon as i got back from work.. (i was mad as hell when i woke up and realized i skipped)

Day 3: Chest

Flat bench :
185lb x 10
205 lb x 10
225 lb x 8
205 lb x 8
( i dont like doing real high weight on flat bench when im by myself.. i wont be THAT guy who gets stuck with the bar on his chest sorry)

Incline DB bench:
3 sets x 8 (65lb) superset with incline flies (35 lb dbs)
DB flat bench:
3 sets x 8 (70lb) super set with these like this weird "fly-like" exercise it really just helps stretch out your chest (15 lb dbs)

Fly machine:
3 sets x 30 (5 full reps,5 half,5 full,5 half, 5 full, 5 half - 65 kg) super set with this bench machine that has handles for your grip to be like facing inwards.. (same reps as flies - 35 kg)

Last exercise i had 2 20lb dbs and they are basically like standing flies, hard to explain but yeah 3 sets x 10

Day 4: off.. same **** happened to me as day 2 lol.. so mad. but today will be day 5 so im gonna go kill it with bi's today il let yall know the details tonight when i get back from the gym. Idk why but when i started this cycle i guess i just wasnt like in my mode yet but now i feel like i am with a few days off at the start so its time to quit ****ing around..

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Day 5: Ok so today was biceps, i just got back from the gym and pump was amazing lol.
started out with 1 mile on the elliptical machine to warm up then started arms with just normal curls on the cable machine super set with reverse cable curls at:
40kg x 8 reverse curls: 30kg x 8
50kg x 8 35kg x 8
45kg x 8 35kg x 8

Preacher curls super set with an exercise where you have 2 dbs, 1 arm you have sitting at a 90 degree while you do 5 full curls in the other arm, then you switch to the other arm keeping the arm you just curled with at a 90 degree, until youve done 10 curls in each arm

preacher curls:
50lb EZ bar 3x8
burnout exercise:
3 sets of what i explained.

hammer curls superset with slow concentrated curls on the backside of an inclined bench

hammer curls:
30lb dbs 3x8

concentrated curls:
25lb db 3x10

cable curls from left side to right shoulder, and right side to left shoulder superset with close grip pull ups

cable curls:
25kg 3x8

close grip pull ups:
3x5

ended with a little bit of abs..felt great lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
gonna update tomorrow morning for the last 2 days, kinda gettin behind on keepin this up-to-date everyday but its hard working 12 hours,working out then updating this before i go to sleep :p i HAVE noticed a slight increase in strength, not quite any mass yet, but definitely some strength coming in, about to bump up to 30mg ED

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Any difference in weight bro?? And what about sides??? Make sure to eat lot of carbs man...doing great so far...keep it up!!