Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH

Page 17 of 39 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Good idea but the problem with that is the fact that it can be slightly suppressive, and running it when the body is already suppressed will hinder recovery.
    Very interested in running a sarm one day myself though.
    Yeah I have read that in several places but at a dose of 12 mg it shouldnt be a huge issue I can see with 25 mg + being more of a problem though. And since he is coming off a long sdrol cycle he is prob pretty shut down and I feel like switching to a compound that is very slightly suppressive will still allow for good hormonal recovery during pct and allow him to keep more muscle mass and then when he comes off the sarm he can still use hormonal boosting supps to bring him even close to baseline. I just like the thought of trickling into recovery while still maintaining all my mass and not wasting my time losing a lot of it during pct not that I have ever used a sarm but it sounds like it would be a good experience.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    My first sdrol cycle.
    My pct is going to suck though... I can feel it. The gains on this cycle are gonna be hard as hell to keep IMO.
    Funny I have this same exact feeling and I'm not even a few weeks in lol. Haven't gained much fat but maybe its all in my head that Mdrol gains are gonna be hard to solidify! Enough with us thinking this way damn it! We are keeping all the gains!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Good idea but the problem with that is the fact that it can be slightly suppressive, and running it when the body is already suppressed will hinder recovery.
    Very interested in running a sarm one day myself though.
    Yea, because I havent run it before I am going to wait till after PCT to run it.
    Should help keep gains after PCT to keep my natty gains back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    If your DAA hasn't kicked in by day 2 you got hosed on some bunk powder lol
    Lol. just meant helping me come back. ;P
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Yeah I have read that in several places but at a dose of 12 mg it shouldnt be a huge issue I can see with 25 mg + being more of a problem though. And since he is coming off a long sdrol cycle he is prob pretty shut down and I feel like switching to a compound that is very slightly suppressive will still allow for good hormonal recovery during pct and allow him to keep more muscle mass and then when he comes off the sarm he can still use hormonal boosting supps to bring him even close to baseline. I just like the thought of trickling into recovery while still maintaining all my mass and not wasting my time losing a lot of it during pct not that I have ever used a sarm but it sounds like it would be a good experience.
    Hehe, yea. I am probably completely shut down... I donno though.. I still have sexual function... I actually feel pretty much alright... Oh well, PCT I might die so I better not talk too soon haha!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Funny I have this same exact feeling and I'm not even a few weeks in lol. Haven't gained much fat but maybe its all in my head that Mdrol gains are gonna be hard to solidify! Enough with us thinking this way damn it! We are keeping all the gains!
    Yea, Mdrol will have given you a whole lot of water weight. Muscle water. I know for sure I wont be at this weight after mdrol. Well.. I am 99kgs now so that is like a 10kg gain...
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. IMO Ostarine has made all the difference in the world and PCT has been a breeze. I'm actually stronger now than I was on cycle...lol.

Hope you have a great PCT and keep those incredible gains buddy!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    IMO Ostarine has made all the difference in the world and PCT has been a breeze. I'm actually stronger now than I was on cycle...lol.

Rick we might have to talk lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    IMO Ostarine has made all the difference in the world and PCT has been a breeze. I'm actually stronger now than I was on cycle...lol.

Damn. Maybe I should just run it in pct lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post

Keep hearing all this talk about Ostarine.... Think I may just have to look it up and pick some up for my pct...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Keep hearing all this talk about Ostarine.... Think I may just have to look it up and pick some up for my pct...
    It's a SARM.
    I hear good things about it. But it is a research chem so do some research b4 administering it to said rats
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Yes. You don't want to hurt yourself and your rats.
    Ever think about making a transdermal sarm? Would it be possible?

11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yes. You don't want to hurt yourself and your rats.
    Ever think about making a transdermal sarm? Would it be possible?
    hmm... I donno as it depends entirely on molecular weight of the SARM. Also, if its not expensive to buy and non liver toxic I dont know if it will ever be cost effective to make it transdermal.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

hmm... I donno as it depends entirely on molecular weight of the SARM. Also, if its not expensive to buy and non liver toxic I dont know if it will ever be cost effective to make it transdermal.
    Well assuming transdermal is more effective than oral it might be worth a shot, so I think I am going to do some digging and see what I can come up with.
    Either transdermal or maybe cyclo, for an oral suspension like we've been seeing Taurus do a lot of lately.
    I will let you know what I discover.

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Well assuming transdermal is more effective than oral it might be worth a shot, so I think I am going to do some digging and see what I can come up with.
    Either transdermal or maybe cyclo, for an oral suspension like we've been seeing Taurus do a lot of lately.
    I will let you know what I discover.
    Yea thats, if it is cheap then making it transdermal might not be worth it. But if it has poor oral availability then yes... we must find a way to absorb it!
    Lemme know man. Find a way to always be on something.... my dream.. haha.

NOTE: Took 3g DAA tonight to see if it helps with libido (Not noticing too much loss in this dept) and perhaps shut down. Also, took some p5p to stop any prolactin problems. Other than that I am pretty much still on the same dosing pattern. Let's see if tomorrow I wake up at 98kgs. So far cals have been @ around where I want them.

Protein 300g
    carbs 150-200g
    fats 80-100g

And my weight has climbed all the way to 99kgs (sometimes 101kgs). I still do 40mins of cardio a day (mainly stairs), and have 4-5 workouts a week. Looking pretty damn big... BTW, just placed my nutra order... they have stole my money yet again....
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. anything dosed in double digit mg amounts has GREAT oral bioavailability and wont need any other route of administration except maybe IM injection...

Really you lose on a lot of products trying to turn them into a transdermal... 1,4AD for example is pointless in a transdermal and has only decent availability orally... thats where the cyclo comes in.... other then that would be a cyponate for inj purposes.... and in that case you might as well just inject traditional AAS, GH, Peptides, Slin and get the real deal instead of a prohormone.

These Sarms are going to be optimally taken orally.... and if you can find someone to compound a research chemical in a cyclodextrin then LMK cause Id like to get in on it before they get shut down for obviously marketing the products for human consumption.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

15. How can I possibly give ostarine to my rats if it is in a patch?!

16. Brb researching cyclo home brew lol.
    Wondering if PP's liquavade can be mixed with osta for better absorption...
  17. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    anything dosed in double digit mg amounts has GREAT oral bioavailability and wont need any other route of administration except maybe IM injection...

Really you lose on a lot of products trying to turn them into a transdermal... 1,4AD for example is pointless in a transdermal and has only decent availability orally... thats where the cyclo comes in.... other then that would be a cyponate for inj purposes.... and in that case you might as well just inject traditional AAS, GH, Peptides, Slin and get the real deal instead of a prohormone.

These Sarms are going to be optimally taken orally.... and if you can find someone to compound a research chemical in a cyclodextrin then LMK cause Id like to get in on it before they get shut down for obviously marketing the products for human consumption.
    Yea let me know too guys. I want some lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. Today I will aim for a shoulder press PR. Hoping to get 195. My body though is definitely feeling over trained. My joints are pretty achy even with 9g fish oil, joint support, and cissus. I will hold off on the deload though because I did take three days off for the new years.

Notes on the DAA:
    I feel it helped with the morning wood. As that has been mildly suppressed. Feel like the boys got some energy back lol.

Scale weight was 98.8kg haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

20. Just a short reminder. I have also added in about 400mcg of 3,3 dii and 200mgs of 3,5 dii from tt33 I take daily spread throughout the day. Somedays I get in more through dexaprine. But usually around there. That could be the reason I have close to zero lethargy. Regardless, I love it and ordered three more bottles from nutra. Haha
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Just a short reminder. I have also added in about 400mcg of 3,3 dii and 200mgs of 3,5 dii from tt33 I take daily spread throughout the day. Somedays I get in more through dexaprine. But usually around there. That could be the reason I have close to zero lethargy. Regardless, I love it and ordered three more bottles from nutra. Haha
    4 caps...sweet spot. U going to run a thyroid pct to Minimise tsh suppression?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    4 caps...sweet spot. U going to run a thyroid pct to Minimise tsh suppression?
    I probably will just do some L tyrosine and iodine during my PCT. And of course cholesterol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. mattrag, whats your total weight progress? did we give up on the cut? give us a lil update of your progression and opinion of about your half way point i think?
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...

24. This----------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    mattrag, whats your total weight progress? did we give up on the cut? give us a lil update of your progression and opinion of about your half way point i think?
    Recoverbro

25. Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    mattrag, whats your total weight progress? did we give up on the cut? give us a lil update of your progression and opinion of about your half way point i think?
    LOL I should give a recap. I just kept forgetting. This is about half way through the WHOLE cycle. My main goal on this cycle was to lean up a bit. Kinda wanted to recomp. The main reason that stopped was because I got super demotivated when I went from eating 250g protein, 50g carbs, 100g fats, to 200g protein, 100g carbs, 50g fats and gained 12lbs.... and just got stuck their for 3 weeks. Even with the addition of cardio. So I ramped it back up to my pre cycle food. Then I added 50g protein and upped my carbs by 100gs. giving me a total calorie intake of around 2900.

I started this cycle at around 88-89kgs, as of yesterday (night time) I was 100kgs. So I gained close to 12kgs (26.4lbs). My strength has gone WAY up. My top lifts are now~

Standing military 195x3 (155x5) +40
    Sumo Deadlift 365x6 (315x5) +50
    Squat 345X3 (295x3) +50
    Bench Press 325x3 (295x3) + 30

my body comp is not as good as it was in the beginning, but if I drop carbs to 0 for a day then I pretty much dry right back up.. which really sux seeing I thought mdrol would give me better glycogen uptake. I am still pumped all day (unless I try fasting, which I have done for 3 days in a row and noticed nothing except intense hunger at night).

I would say this cycle is excellent for a bulk. Hunger up, muscle fullness up, strength amazing. The sides are lethargy (When it hits me it hits me hard! Manko had to stop because the lethargy made him nonfunctional. ) as you guys know I have added a bit of T2 stuff and my lethargy has vanished almost completely.

I made my decision to change this to a bulk at around the 3 week mark. (Well not all out bulk). Then from Xmas I kept my abs so I decided that I would focus on getting bigger.

Sadly my scale now only shows kgs... no longer do I have the decimal place to see... 1kgs = 2.2 lbs... so my weight increase will be VERY hard to track now. Unless I gain 2+ pounds a week. I am aiming for around 100kgs at the end of the cycle, and after PCT I hope to be around 210 (after the 10lbs of water) which would be around a 16lbs increase on cycle net gain. Hopefully around 10lbs of that is LBM.

Small note, TT33 is amazing. I am pretty sure it ups the rate at which I digest food. I have noticed more frequent visits to the toilet, and much less bloat then even when I am off cycle and eating far less. Love it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 664
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 04:30 AM
  2. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
  3. Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)
    By mattrag in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 08:00 PM
  4. Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)
    By mattrag in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:46 PM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 12:21 PM