Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH

Page 17 of 24 First ... 12151617181922 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah DAA is bad but I'll be back on it at the end of my lil cycle. Haha. No I should take more. Ibuprofen is good. I need more. But best stuff I ever has was a muscle relaxer when I got hurt. My doc was like these are addictive... And he was right. Mmmmmmm.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    ibprofin lmao how many mg's we talking here 2000. i mean the only doses i get from the doctors are 800mg...

i dont think i could catch you if you were going backwards for a couple months lol too much strength for this little structure i got haha

DAA is great man, too bad for you!!!
    dang that is a lot of Ibprofin... I hear that stuff tears up the insides though... I know it's not hepatoxic (I should say I THINK), but it might beat up the stomach? Meh, I can't remember and my computer is too slow right now to bring up the data lol.

DAA is good stuff. That's why I am just using some patches now... hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah DAA is bad but I'll be back on it at the end of my lil cycle. Haha. No I should take more. Ibuprofen is good. I need more. But best stuff I ever has was a muscle relaxer when I got hurt. My doc was like these are addictive... And he was right. Mmmmmmm.
    Pain killers are addictive I know... I spent like most of my High school life taking a mix of aspirin, tylenol and ibuprofin... (being in honors programs and after school programs and band... were very stressful... )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

PCT Day 8

Last week was GREAT. Still strong, bloat finally fell off on saturday. Eating has not changed a lot (just added more fats) but I have lost around 5lbs since the end of Mdrol. Which is very sad... Anyway, I will be continuing my PCT. I am not getting any of the moody sides from clomid dosed at 50mgs (making me think it's bunk... I like sides... then again I rarely get any). Nolva still at 20mgs. Thinking I might just run nolva @20mg one more week, then drop it to 10mgs. not sure about Clomi. Keeping it at 50mgs might be a good idea no? Then dropping it to 25mg after I stop nolva? Extend my PCT to around 5 weeks. Just to be sure.
    Like I mentioned earlier about my right pec strain. I think it'll be okay. It feels a lot like DOMs now so it looks like I might have gotten off easy.

my nutra order from new years finally came.. so I now have TT33 and ursobolic acid I will run urso at 12 caps a day.... Not sure if I really should run the TT33 though... I think I would have to bump up my protein intake if i did though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Good to see your PCT is going awesome so far, keep it up! Good luck with that pec man, I hate injuries!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

dang that is a lot of Ibprofin... I hear that stuff tears up the insides though... I know it's not hepatoxic (I should say I THINK), but it might beat up the stomach? Meh, I can't remember and my computer is too slow right now to bring up the data lol.

DAA is good stuff. That's why I am just using some patches now... hehe.

Pain killers are addictive I know... I spent like most of my High school life taking a mix of aspirin, tylenol and ibuprofin... (being in honors programs and after school programs and band... were very stressful... )
    That's explains a lot. Haha. No I have taken a lot more like when I tore my hamstring that sucker hurt. Haha. But yeah it can be hard.

Lol and man these suckers just made you chill out and feel good like muscles were just nice and calm.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Good to see your PCT is going awesome so far, keep it up! Good luck with that pec man, I hate injuries!
    Thanks! Injuries suck! Specially when I probably got it because I thought the weight was heavier than it was!
    My friend who was spotting me said I man handled the weight... but I got injured.. meh. WARM UP MATT!!! lol

That's explains a lot. Haha. No I have taken a lot more like when I tore my hamstring that sucker hurt. Haha. But yeah it can be hard.

Lol and man these suckers just made you chill out and feel good like muscles were just nice and calm.
    Hehe, no more pain killers for me, Been off of any type of pain medication for over 4 years.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Thanks! Injuries suck! Specially when I probably got it because I thought the weight was heavier than it was!
    My friend who was spotting me said I man handled the weight... but I got injured.. meh. WARM UP MATT!!! lol

Hehe, no more pain killers for me, Been off of any type of pain medication for over 4 years.
    Haha, I've done something similar to that before. It's never fun.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, I've done something similar to that before. It's never fun.
    I know now...
    135 warmup
    225 warm up
    I should do a 275 short set before hitting my 315... hehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Workout

CG Bench (Just to test to see if the chest could handle)

45x15
    135x15
    205x6
    205x7 (PR)

Yates Row
    135x15
    225x10
    315x6
    315x7 (PR)
    Drop set 225x12

Shrugs
    315x15
    315x16

Military
    45x15
    135x10
    175x7
    175x7

Sumo squat (sadly no belt so I just went for 10s)

135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    225x10
    225x10

Was really easy for the squats. Very happy with my progress.

Upright rows
    70x15
    70x16

BBcurls
    45x15
    85x10
    85x10

Lat front/side/rear
    20x12
    20x12

Good workout today. I didnt get much food in before working out so the energy wasnt all there. But I pushed for the progress. Weight is still around 97kgs so I am only down around 2kgs from my max morning weight on Mdrol/AH last week. Looks like I will be keeping these gains? Hmm. HELLZ YEA!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I know now...
    135 warmup
    225 warm up
    I should do a 275 short set before hitting my 315... hehe.
    That's usually exactly what I do. Except I'm not hitting 315 at the moment, lol. Maybe in a couple weeks I just posted my log up if you wanna check it out.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Workouts are still looking very strong Matt! That 5 lb loss is typical after losing the glycogen and water, and everything else looks great
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That's usually exactly what I do. Except I'm not hitting 315 at the moment, lol. Maybe in a couple weeks I just posted my log up if you wanna check it out.
    haha, subbed to your log man! Looks like you are going to get bigger and get some cuts! Just the way I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Workouts are still looking very strong Matt! That 5 lb loss is typical after losing the glycogen and water, and everything else looks great
    Yea, i'm actually very impressed... it's basically a 15lb gain... Strength was crazy, and still is crazy. Can't wait for summer when I shred this stuff up!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro! I sure as hell hope so!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah man you are so lucky... killing it haha. You already planning your next run your not gona know what to do with yourself! hahaha.

I can't wait to get back into it. I really need to take something for my muscle/pain relief. Do any of you guys have suggestions for a few good supps? I have cissus right now that I have taken but nothing great from it. I have looked at skelly balm and super cissus rx (capped) and a few others. I just wana get back into it...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah man you are so lucky... killing it haha. You already planning your next run your not gona know what to do with yourself! hahaha.

I can't wait to get back into it. I really need to take something for my muscle/pain relief. Do any of you guys have suggestions for a few good supps? I have cissus right now that I have taken but nothing great from it. I have looked at skelly balm and super cissus rx (capped) and a few others. I just wana get back into it...
    I noticed for my joints all I do now (cause I have loads of injuries...elbows, shoulder injury from tennis, wrist injury from tennis/basketball) I will only do around 12 total pushing sets a week. I pull almost 4x that amount though. and when I pull I use grips and I still SQUEEZE the gripping part. So I'm not letting my hand relax. I am keeping it engaged. Feels like I am doing better. Before I could barely do bench presses because my right elbow was so shot.... supp wise I really only take fish oil.... keep all inflammatory foods to a minimum and make sure I eat stuff to heal my joints. (Healthy fats, veggies, and get in my minerals)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm doing all that still. And not lifting anything or doing anything to cause inflammation.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm doing all that still. And not lifting anything or doing anything to cause inflammation.
    Ah, then like I must do sometimes.... rest.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Haha Matt. You rest? Yeah right. I'm doing enough rest for the both of us. Taking this time to get my diet ironed out though.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Haha Matt. You rest? Yeah right. I'm doing enough rest for the both of us. Taking this time to get my diet ironed out though.
    I rest.... sometimes.....
    Diet is key man! Get that down, then hit the weights and fuel the FIRE!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Haha u can't fuel the fire til my damn back is better though.... Eh. I might as well enjoy the rest I suppose.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My joints seem to do ok with fishoil, Orange Triad, and making sure my form is good.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik
    My joints seem to do ok with fishoil, Orange Triad, and making sure my form is good.
    I've been out 5 months with a fractured spine bulged discs and destroyed si joint complex with bad muscle strain. So I'm trying to get everything meshed and working again properly. I feel like either my si joint isn't lining up properly. And I have some scar tissue messing with my rotation. Or else I still have a lot of muscle tension that needs worked out. Doctors havent been much help. Prob gona go to a chiro and try and get a few muscles released and taken care of if it doesn't get better. But I figure a lil help can't hurt.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

I've been out 5 months with a fractured spine bulged discs and destroyed si joint complex with bad muscle strain. So I'm trying to get everything meshed and working again properly. I feel like either my si joint isn't lining up properly. And I have some scar tissue messing with my rotation. Or else I still have a lot of muscle tension that needs worked out. Doctors havent been much help. Prob gona go to a chiro and try and get a few muscles released and taken care of if it doesn't get better. But I figure a lil help can't hurt.
    Yea man hope your healing speeds up. I might be hitting your prs for reps soon ;p
    Just joking you can deadlift a car. I don't even deadlift in my current routine lol.

Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Pct day 10
    So not much change. Libido is back, but balls still kinda low volume. I was thinking about adding 25mgs of clomid on top of current regime taking clomid up to 75mgs a day. Could be I'm just being impatient though.
    Weight wise still holding on. Barely though. I try to make sure I sleep at around 99 kgs. But that has been getting very hard.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, damn bro there goes my suggestion! Well I'm sorry to hear that man, hopefully you get it worked out soon. I can't stand having a few nagging injuries here and there, I can't imagine having stuff that serious. Good luck getting it straightened out!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pct day 10
    So not much change. Libido is back, but balls still kinda low volume. I was thinking about adding 25mgs of clomid on top of current regime taking clomid up to 75mgs a day. Could be I'm just being impatient though.
    Weight wise still holding on. Barely though. I try to make sure I sleep at around 99 kgs. But that has been getting very hard.
    Good stuff man, keep it uuuuppppp!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff man, keep it uuuuppppp!!
    thx bro!!!!!!!!!!

will do
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Yea man hope your healing speeds up. I might be hitting your prs for reps soon ;p
    Just joking you can deadlift a car. I don't even deadlift in my current routine lol.

Good luck!
    Haha yeah yeah I just hit a pyramid set on bench up to 290 and felt fine while I was at work. So no big deal. Muscles have shrunk some but muscle memory is good. I did a few things and I think the stimulation will help keep them ready. Gona start doing some easy cardio soon. My damn hips hurt though. And don't forget I was hittin all those PRs at 16 I. Would be killing Em if it would be for this rash of injuries I have had. Ah well. I'm just happy for you man you have really been workin hard and it has paid off for you. I know I'll get back it's just a matter of time.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Haha yeah yeah I just hit a pyramid set on bench up to 290 and felt fine while I was at work. So no big deal. Muscles have shrunk some but muscle memory is good. I did a few things and I think the stimulation will help keep them ready. Gona start doing some easy cardio soon. My damn hips hurt though. And don't forget I was hittin all those PRs at 16 I. Would be killing Em if it would be for this rash of injuries I have had. Ah well. I'm just happy for you man you have really been workin hard and it has paid off for you. I know I'll get back it's just a matter of time.
    Haha, for the both of us! Road to recovery!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

PCT day 11 (I think... oh oh...)
    Pretty good, feeling smaller for sure. No all day pumps and no feeling of crushing everything haha! I miss it...

Logging Beast mode now so check it out!!!

Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT

CG bench
    135x15
    135x10
    205x8 (PR)
    205x8 (PR) I felt REALLY good lol. Im in PCT so PRs of this measure are pretty impressive
    135x15
    Supersetted with EZ bar curls
    70x15
    90x8 (PR)
    90x8 (PR)
    70x21

Yates row
    135x15
    225x12
    295x3
    315x7
    315x7 (PR) Second set 7 reps I think is a PR. Felt like one... haha
    Drop set 225x15! 15 reps baby!!

Shrugs
    225x15
    315x16
    315x16
    315x16

Shoulder press

135x10
    175x8
    175x8 (PR) Second set 8 reps

Sumo Squat No belt so went for reps

135x15
    135x10
    225x10
    245x10
    245x10

Side/front/bent over laterals

20x13 for 2 sets circuit.

Great workout! I REALLY think the creatine in pre workouts make the difference for me when it comes to strength. I really like the Huperzia Serrata as it was in White Flood and the Mucuna Pruriens pre workout. DMAE seems to be good in all of these. Energy was constant, focus was good, and this time I got some good pumps. Only problem... is it doesnt taste that good. Granted it's not as bad as Craze... It's not as good as Hemavol.... But Hemavol taste amazing.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

PCT day 11 (I think... oh oh...)
    Pretty good, feeling smaller for sure. No all day pumps and no feeling of crushing everything haha! I miss it...

Logging Beast mode now so check it out!!!

Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT

CG bench
    135x15
    135x10
    205x8 (PR)
    205x8 (PR) I felt REALLY good lol. Im in PCT so PRs of this measure are pretty impressive
    135x15
    Supersetted with EZ bar curls
    70x15
    90x8 (PR)
    90x8 (PR)
    70x21

Yates row
    135x15
    225x12
    295x3
    315x7
    315x7 (PR) Second set 7 reps I think is a PR. Felt like one... haha
    Drop set 225x15! 15 reps baby!!

Shrugs
    225x15
    315x16
    315x16
    315x16

Shoulder press

135x10
    175x8
    175x8 (PR) Second set 8 reps

Sumo Squat No belt so went for reps

135x15
    135x10
    225x10
    245x10
    245x10

Side/front/bent over laterals

20x13 for 2 sets circuit.

Great workout! I REALLY think the creatine in pre workouts make the difference for me when it comes to strength. I really like the Huperzia Serrata as it was in White Flood and the Mucuna Pruriens pre workout. DMAE seems to be good in all of these. Energy was constant, focus was good, and this time I got some good pumps. Only problem... is it doesnt taste that good. Granted it's not as bad as Craze... It's not as good as Hemavol.... But Hemavol taste amazing.
    Nice Job bro! PR's in pct seem To be the norm around here now!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Nice Job bro! PR's in pct seem To be the norm around here now!
    I think cause my training and diet are on spot now. Even though I didn't eat enough before lifting I had like 20g of bcaa and that wonderful beast mode. Lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Dang look at all these pr's you pulled off. Good golly.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Dang look at all these pr's you pulled off. Good golly.
    Cause I'm always thinking "Gotta get huge, gotta get lean!"
    Thanks man. Your circuit training would ruin me though...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I think cause my training and diet are on spot now. Even though I didn't eat enough before lifting I had like 20g of bcaa and that wonderful beast mode. Lol.
    Well whatever the he!! the reason is keep it up bro! Your killing it man! Did I miss After pics or were there none?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Cause I'm always thinking "Gotta get huge, gotta get lean!"
    Thanks man. Your circuit training would ruin me though...
    Craig ballentynes metabolic resistance training. Look into it
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Well whatever the he!! the reason is keep it up bro! Your killing it man! Did I miss After pics or were there none?
    They will come when I can get someone to take a pic of me.... Ive taken self pics. But they all blurry... Lol.
    I have um. Took on my phone. Maybe I'll upload um tonight. It's a pain getting um from the phone, edited then posted. Specially with a netbook and an iPhone lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

They will come when I can get someone to take a pic of me.... Ive taken self pics. But they all blurry... Lol.
    I have um. Took on my phone. Maybe I'll upload um tonight. It's a pain getting um from the phone, edited then posted. Specially with a netbook and an iPhone lol.
    Just make sure there are no self wiener pics. LMFAO. keep those for the wifey. ha ha ha
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Just make sure there are no self wiener pics. LMFAO. keep those for the wifey. ha ha ha
    Oh yea to clarify these pics will be of muscle gains, not my ball size before and after PCT lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yea to clarify these pics will be of muscle gains, not my ball size before and after PCT lol.
    LMAO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 664
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 02:30 AM
  2. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  3. Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)
    By mattrag in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
  4. Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)
    By mattrag in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:46 AM
  5. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM