Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried to eat real eggs today for the first time in over a year. I can eat omelets no problem. Or scrambled. But hard boiled or fried? Hell naw!
The texture is disgusting. Got 3 over easy for breakfast today and after I was done slathering my toast in the delicious slimy yolk, I tried to eat the white and I almost threw it back up. I had to fight to keep it down. It pissed me off so bad cuz it is completely involuntary. I WANT to like them, but never can :(

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I cant eat any real eggs I have an intolerance if I do eat some real eggs (scrambed or however you want to cook them) Ill be in the bathroom all day lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I cant eat any real eggs I have an intolerance if I do eat some real eggs (scrambed or however you want to cook them) Ill be in the bathroom all day lol
Kinda like I am now after eating 1.5 pounds of crab hahaha kill me. I swear I'll eat clean for the rest of my life.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kinda like I am now after eating 1.5 pounds of crab hahaha kill me. I swear I'll eat clean for the rest of my life.
Don't like the taste of crab meat too much....
It's not consider lean?

Edit: Did a google search it's leaner than chicken haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real or imitation? I ate a pack of imitation for breakfast with about 4 tbsp of butter lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Real or imitation? I ate a pack of imitation for breakfast with about 4 tbsp of butter lol
My wife just chows on imitation crab... I hate it.. Stuff its more carbs then protein, how's that for imitation, lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real. Red lobster. On top of biscuits salad etc. and I had eaten the fajitas trios or something at chillis about 4 hours prior. I'm supposed to be on a cut... Well lean gains.