Mattrag and MankoOyaji's leanville quest with Mdrol/AH

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving following this, and I can feel the excitement you have for this cycle! It's funny because I feel the same way, I'm about 2 weeks out from my MDROL/AM cycle!!! YIPPY have a blast man it wont last forever!
Wow Mdrol and AM O.O? How big did you get lol? Any noticeable/preventable sides?

"Eat like a pig, train like a lion & sleep like a bear"
Trifecta of knowledge from the animal kingdom.

I personally feel it does on cycle I go as heavy as possible for a 10 rep range end often the strength gains are do good I wind up hitting 12-20, volume goes up a ton too (like 1.5-2hours instead of 45min-1hr) and weights are increased every week and still wind up doing huge volume, but I do put on decent mass with every well planed out cycle (and hear of guys not gaining as much on strength routines, could also be lack of diet)..... The challenge is maintaining it after!

Matt... Do you think you might still attack the idea of 2 a days a couple weeks into the cycle? Im going to do so this next run, but it will require precise timing and tons of food to make it successful...
Its the food... nutra has not shipped my order yet... so I am just about OUT of protein... almost out of BCAAs... When the order comes in I will do a 2 a day probably 3x a week, then a one all out strength day. That is what it looks like on paper right now anyway. Thoughts?

Yeah this past cycle being my first I did strength mainly with slightly higher reps just for supporting exercises and I was happy with my gains I'm maintaing them pretty well so far one week out. But I am deff going to try the larger volume next cycle it seems like it would be much better for mass gains.. then going to strength in pct would be good for maintaing the gains hopefully. Even off cycle studies have shown higher volumes to be better for mass gains compared to strength splits so I am sure on cycle that would be amplified.
True, provided you have enough food I think it would work well.

See that all makes sense to me but it has been so backwards for me.
I have always ALWAYS done higher volume type of routines while on cycle and the mass gains just didn't seem there. I mean I put on some weight, but my arm measurements stayed pretty much the same. I usually went for very lean gains but still it was never that satisfactory, so that is why I am using a 5x5 on my current cycle.
I think I might go 5/3/1 for pct.
FL3X I think your metabolism might be too fast to do a volume type routine lol. This progression of 5x5 on cycle to 5/3/1 sounds pretty legit to me. We shall see. With regards to SourD's post, you notice what type of muscle fibers you have more of? Fast twitch or slow twitch? I donno what I have but I know I do A LOT better on the higher rep range stuff. Slow/controlled > Explosive. Could be just the way I trained, but I notice that I lack the speed/power aspect of lifting.

Well everyone is different so what may work for me may not work for you, especially depending on metabolism and muscle fiber type... If you have more of one or the other then its smart to train in the style which your body is predisposed to use...

I dont know that I would go from a 5x5 to 5/3/1 though... that's like droppin from low to LOW and I think that switching it up completely opposite to what you had it is what will shock the muscles into constantly trying to adapt and therefore maintaining the muscle which it has acquired to do so...

JMO.
I think thats why most ppl do high reps on cycle then switch to same weight but lower the reps.
Although, the same could be applied to lowered weight and same rep range. Though, this would have to be calculated because if you drop down to pre cycle weights... might not be such a good idea.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch the blood pressure with SD too. I ran a couple grams of Hawthorne berry on top of N2guard while on it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch the blood pressure with SD too. I ran a couple grams of Hawthorne berry on top of N2guard while on it
Yea I am on hawthorn berry now. About a gram a day. If I see bp shooting up i will increase it and my water intake. and try to lower my salt.

So hard here in japan to do low sodium. The only seasonings there is to buy is soy sauce, vinegar, rice wine vinegar, salt, and ajinomoto (that glutamate thing).
Everything else is HELLA expensive and hard to find.. :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Mdrol and AM O.O? How big did you get lol? Any noticeable/preventable sides?

FL3X I think your metabolism might be too fast to do a volume type routine lol. This progression of 5x5 on cycle to 5/3/1 sounds pretty legit to me. We shall see. With regards to SourD's post, you notice what type of muscle fibers you have more of? Fast twitch or slow twitch? I donno what I have but I know I do A LOT better on the higher rep range stuff. Slow/controlled > Explosive. Could be just the way I trained, but I notice that I lack the speed/power aspect of lifting.
LiveToLift was saying he is starting his cycle soon, so I don't think he has any results to report yet :p Man you're getting dyslexic on us lately Matt! Lol :)

I feel I probably have more slow twitch. Not much of an explosive workout kinda guy. But I have no idea...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, I am beginning to think this Manko is just a figment of your imagination mattrag. Perhaps he is the invisible friend you made up, the protector of your hopes and dreams? The mythical Hawaiian hero....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift was saying he is starting his cycle soon, so I don't think he has any results to report yet :p Man you're getting dyslexic on us lately Matt! Lol :)

I feel I probably have more slow twitch. Not much of an explosive workout kinda guy. But I have no idea...
I thought by 2 weeks out he meant he finished his cycle 2 weeks ago lol! I think I tied in his comment about "It doesn't last forever" As enjoy it, as I have. If he never start yet then damn it's gonna be fun man! haha!
Dang though, maybe was just too late... reading sux

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, I am beginning to think this Manko is just a figment of your imagination mattrag. Perhaps he is the invisible friend you made up, the protector of your hopes and dreams? The mythical Hawaiian hero....
I'll post a vid of Manko hitting some squats for 495 ...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/mkhragudo?feature=mhee#p/u/3/FT7HY7wMuYI[/video]

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/mkhragudo?feature=mhee#p/u/3/FT7HY7wMuYI[/video]
Our first Manko spotting!
He exists....lol

Not too shabby, 495 you say, phew!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

One of my favorite sights in the gym is to watch the bar flex and bend as the weight is pressed...fugging sweet

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea im probably going to save the nolva unless I need it. THe liver toxicity is pretty bad, if I do notice estro sides that start to pop up then I will use it though. Im thinking during PCT I will use something, just donno what yet. Glycobol, SlinSane, and maybe some natty test booster. Post PCT ill have some stuff to run as well.
Thanks for the suggestions!
What do you think you are going to get from the Nolva that you won't get from the Clomid? Not being an ass, just wondering what the thought process is. Educate me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon you will both be squatting ATG with 800

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think you are going to get from the Nolva that you won't get from the Clomid? Not being an ass, just wondering what the thought process is. Educate me.
Sides on nolva is mostly liver stress. Nolva attacks the estrogen problem by blocking estrogen uptake by the breast tissue. I feel during PCT to rid yourself of extra estrogen the diet has to be REALLY good. No phyto estrogens, take everything you can clear estrogen excreting pathways. Also, nolva can lean you out somehow. I assume by blocking overall estrogen. I could be completely wrong here, but that's my take.

Clomid's reported sides are vision and emotions. Clomid is supposed to work by stimulating the HPTA to produce LH and get the boys back to producing more test. Low dose clomi has also been used as a form of TRT to raise baseline test levels in low test men. I just read a forum about all this like yesterday... but I don't know where it went... Quite honestly I tend to gravitate towards less liver stressful things. That's mainly my reasoning in the beginning. But I have both just in case.

But nolva and clomi do the same thing for most of us... just how it does it is quite different.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides on nolva is mostly liver stress. Nolva attacks the estrogen problem by blocking estrogen uptake by the breast tissue. I feel during PCT to rid yourself of extra estrogen the diet has to be REALLY good. No phyto estrogens, take everything you can clear estrogen excreting pathways. Also, nolva can lean you out somehow. I assume by blocking overall estrogen. I could be completely wrong here, but that's my take.

Clomid's reported sides are vision and emotions. Clomid is supposed to work by stimulating the HPTA to produce LH and get the boys back to producing more test. Low dose clomi has also been used as a form of TRT to raise baseline test levels in low test men. I just read a forum about all this like yesterday... but I don't know where it went... Quite honestly I tend to gravitate towards less liver stressful things. That's mainly my reasoning in the beginning. But I have both just in case.

But nolva and clomi do the same thing for most of us... just how it does it is quite different.

Ah . I see. I just run Torem :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite sights in the gym is to watch the bar flex and bend as the weight is pressed...fugging sweet
Haha, I know... damn I can't wait to be hitting these for REPS!!!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro!! Already 4 pages up in this beast log! Well good luck my friend, I'm already missing my cycle and looking forward to the next one in a few months. This should be a great ride for ya man!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
psssh i got him beat with 810.. Yeah yeah I know it is using the hack squat machine. LOL
My friend kickyoasschic had one of her friends down from Buffalo and he squats 1000 lbs. I cannot even imagine

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro!! Already 4 pages up in this beast log! Well good luck my friend, I'm already missing my cycle and looking forward to the next one in a few months. This should be a great ride for ya man!
haha, yea my logs tend to have a lot of reading involved! Glad to have you here man. Hopefully I won't get no gyno flare ups.

psssh i got him beat with 810.. Yeah yeah I know it is using the hack squat machine. LOL
Haha, And you got that on video right?!
My friend kickyoasschic had one of her friends down from Buffalo and he squats 1000 lbs. I cannot even imagine
Damn... He is a freakin Buffalo....

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay well I am about to take my second dose (with my food).

Yesterday I noticed:

Lethargy, over all tiredness all relatively fast. Could be that I teach and when i don't have class I just sit on my butt. But damn I was soo tired. Maybe I need to increase the carbs?

Yesterday I had around 2000 cals. Pretty low for a squat day but I'm sure I will do better today.

200/180/50 (protein/carbs/fats)

I promise the later updates will be a bit more... organized and thoughtful. For now though I am reading some interesting stuff! hahah. Just thought I'd drop this stuff in before I forget.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
haha, yea my logs tend to have a lot of reading involved! Glad to have you here man. Hopefully I won't get no gyno flare ups.

Damn... He is a freakin Buffalo....
he is a buffalo and I was wrong he squats over 1100 at 308 from wikipedia
[h=2]Paul Childress[/h]

Paul Childress is an American powerlifter. He holds the World Powerlifting Organization (WPO) world record in the 308 lb. weight class with a squat of 1147.5 lb. and has the third best total in the world with 2662.1 lb.

In 2004 at the GNC Show of Strength WPO Childress became the first man in the 308 lb. weight class to squat over 1100 lb. and win the 308 and SHW weight class.

you should see the boy eat we went out to lunch and I was stunned and amazed

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paul Childress

Paul Childress is an American powerlifter. He holds the World Powerlifting Organization (WPO) world record in the 308 lb. weight class with a squat of 1147.5 lb. and has the third best total in the world with 2662.1 lb.

In 2004 at the GNC Show of Strength WPO Childress became the first man in the 308 lb. weight class to squat over 1100 lb. and win the 308 and SHW weight class.

Whoa...thats a big summabish right there!!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yikes

Yup

Paul Childress

Crazy dude that is for sure.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOOD LORD!!!!!

Yea the powerlifters eat... and eat loads... Lucky guys... If Only I could look like a fitness model and eat like a power lifter... ; ;

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky guys... If Only I could look like a fitness model and eat like a power lifter... ; ;
Ummm Senior Matt. That sounds really gay. Look like a fitness model? You wanna look like a chick and eat like a dude. LMFAO... I know what you meant though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm Senior Matt. That sounds really gay. Look like a fitness model? You wanna look like a chick and eat like a dude. LMFAO... I know what you meant though.
oops... I guess it's physique model? I like the Ryan Hughes look lol.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok in to see how it goes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent started yet still have two weeks but will let you know! You are welcome to follow it!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
matt i was reading that study about clomid i think, very interesting. i decided to include both in my pct now, the quicker the recover the better, **** the liver and emotions. i want my boys back as soon as possible lol

dude your log turned into a damn chat room, not cool in my book. but good to have the suppost i guess.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
matt i was reading that study about clomid i think, very interesting. i decided to include both in my pct now, the quicker the recover the better, **** the liver and emotions. i want my boys back as soon as possible lol

dude your log turned into a damn chat room, not cool in my book. but good to have the suppost i guess.
Hehe, most of these logs I do tend to turn into a chat room. Feel kinda bad cause the info gets lost. But regardless, this a motivational community! :D

And I think that having both in PCT is great. SourDough suggests using both, and I see many steroid cycles using both as well.
I will probably consolidate most of my updates later for my own use/reflection. Perhaps I can post it later as like a cliff's note log of AH/Mdrol hehe.

Anyway,

DAY 2 of dosing.
Same as Day 1, dosed with my fast breaking meal. Took it with 3 caps fish oil, 3 caps CLA, one cap sesamin. Brown rice and chicken.

Extreme tiredness after around 1 hr. put my head down a bit at work. Yesterday I contemplated taking a nap whenI got home but I decided to lift instead haha. Today a buddy is coming over around 630 to lift so I might take a nap before.

NOTES: I am tired... last night I slept around 1030 and got up today at 6. Usually I sleep around 12-1230 and get up around 530-6... Could just be the long weekend, though I still feel REALLY tired lol. Lethargy? Hmmm.. Yesterday hit a really good squat, not a PR (As my squats on hdrol were like 365) but a damn good improvement.

Manko should have some good updates when he posts.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah no way lethargy on day 2. Just an off day ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
measurements

left bicep 36.5cm 41.5 cm
right bicep 36cm 41cm
neck 35cm

Waist (belly button) 85cm
Hip (at hip bone) 97cm
Chest 101cm
Left quad 63.5cm
Right quad 64.5cm
Left Calf 41.5cm
Right Calf 42cm

Pre measurements in. These are taken before workout after work. weight right now is around 90.5kgs. which I believe is like 199lbs.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Heh... Move to japan and go all metric on us why dontcha, lol.

Lookin good so far bro, log is blowin up, time for you to do the same!

Lookin forward to meeting manko, lol... Glad I looked that one up ....

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Heh... Move to japan and go all metric on us why dontcha, lol.

Lookin good so far bro, log is blowin up, time for you to do the same!

Lookin forward to meeting manko, lol... Glad I looked that one up ....
Wow.. I am gone for a couple days and my other thread goes away and this one is already at 5 pages.. its only day 2...
Nothing to report just yet. ALthough I had a pretty interesting chest workout...
went for 325 today and set a PR did 4 reps.. and then the gym attendant had to go away but I wanted to see if it was a fluke and then did it again for 2 with pause. The placebo effect and drive are coming in. I hope to have a good cycle. I took my bodyfat and im at a hefty 25% Ill see how it goes and nice to meet everyone here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Mango sighting!!! Nice to see it might be kicking in...strong lifts brother!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A Mango sighting!!! Nice to see it might be kicking in...strong lifts brother!
Could it be kicking in so soon?

here is my lifts for today

Bench press
WU with 50 bw push ups

135x10
135x10
185x10
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x5
295x4 (Wowzers, maybe it is kicking in lol)

Sqaut (I only did some squats, mainly for reps)

barx10
135x10
135x10
185x5
185x10
185x15
185x15
185x10

Bent over rows (these were done slow, not like my power ones I do where I pull with all my back muscles, this one was mainly concentrating on my lats and mid lower back)

135x15
185x10
205x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Pretty good, didnt think I had the endurance to pull off that many reps at that weight at that tempo... haha

Circuit

OH ext/EZbar curl

35x20/70x15
35x20/70x15
35x20/70x15

OH ext/barbell curl/reverse curls

35x20/45x15/45x15
35x20/45x15/45x15
35x20/45x15/45x15

The pump I got from this was SICK. haha! Loving it.

Notes: I think Im eating too little, I feel pretty dang hypo after every meal and I feel like I could push a lot harder if I was eating... hmm... like enough to even cut weight... Oddly my food intake has TANKED.

Yesterday I got in about 2k cals, 180carbs 180 protein, 40g fat.
Today I got in like 150g carbs, 170g protein, 30g fat....? Basically I ate 2 sweet potatoes, 1/2 Cup brown rice, and 3 chicken breasts....
Not that I dont have enough food. I dont have enough time... My IF window is 8 hrs, I barely can eat enough. I guess it kinda hurts because my training is now done during my eating window... taking out about 4hours where I could be eating. (I like to train with little to nothing think my stomach, as my digestion is horrible, and I cant eat too much food at one time w/o having pretty horrible toilet trips...well toilet vacations followed by hell...)

If this stuff is kicking in then DAMN. I wouldnt doubt it though... I got some mean pumps today. Strong too. hehe.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Nice work Matt! Impressive numbers and its only going to go up from here ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would imagine it is the mental boost of knowing your "on", seems I get that the first 4-5 days of cycle! I'm not sure how fast Mdrol sets in but I could imagine it isn't til about day 7-8??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehe, most of these logs I do tend to turn into a chat room. Feel kinda bad cause the info gets lost. But regardless, this a motivational community! :D

And I think that having both in PCT is great. SourDough suggests using both, and I see many steroid cycles using both as well.
I will probably consolidate most of my updates later for my own use/reflection. Perhaps I can post it later as like a cliff's note log of AH/Mdrol hehe.

Anyway,

DAY 2 of dosing.
Same as Day 1, dosed with my fast breaking meal. Took it with 3 caps fish oil, 3 caps CLA, one cap sesamin. Brown rice and chicken.

Extreme tiredness after around 1 hr. put my head down a bit at work. Yesterday I contemplated taking a nap whenI got home but I decided to lift instead haha. Today a buddy is coming over around 630 to lift so I might take a nap before.

NOTES: I am tired... last night I slept around 1030 and got up today at 6. Usually I sleep around 12-1230 and get up around 530-6... Could just be the long weekend, though I still feel REALLY tired lol. Lethargy? Hmmm.. Yesterday hit a really good squat, not a PR (As my squats on hdrol were like 365) but a damn good improvement.

Manko should have some good updates when he posts.
Matt unexplained weakness/fatigue could also be a sign of a cold or illness coming on. Wouldn't attribute it to the PH quite yet! Let's hope you arent sick though, colds on cycle make the cycle's suffer :-(

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I doubt SD would be actually adding any benefits JUST yet... by the end of week one and start of week 2 you should start to see its presence...

Nice lifts man! is this using the equipment you have at home? if so your not going to be so bad off after all.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Could it be kicking in so soon?

here is my lifts for today

Bench press
WU with 50 bw push ups

135x10
135x10
185x10
225x5
245x5
265x5
275x5
295x4 (Wowzers, maybe it is kicking in lol)

Sqaut (I only did some squats, mainly for reps)

barx10
135x10
135x10
185x5
185x10
185x15
185x15
185x10

Bent over rows (these were done slow, not like my power ones I do where I pull with all my back muscles, this one was mainly concentrating on my lats and mid lower back)

135x15
185x10
205x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Pretty good, didnt think I had the endurance to pull off that many reps at that weight at that tempo... haha

Circuit

OH ext/EZbar curl

35x20/70x15
35x20/70x15
35x20/70x15

OH ext/barbell curl/reverse curls

35x20/45x15/45x15
35x20/45x15/45x15
35x20/45x15/45x15

The pump I got from this was SICK. haha! Loving it.

Notes: I think Im eating too little, I feel pretty dang hypo after every meal and I feel like I could push a lot harder if I was eating... hmm... like enough to even cut weight... Oddly my food intake has TANKED.

Yesterday I got in about 2k cals, 180carbs 180 protein, 40g fat.
Today I got in like 150g carbs, 170g protein, 30g fat....? Basically I ate 2 sweet potatoes, 1/2 Cup brown rice, and 3 chicken breasts....
Not that I dont have enough food. I dont have enough time... My IF window is 8 hrs, I barely can eat enough. I guess it kinda hurts because my training is now done during my eating window... taking out about 4hours where I could be eating. (I like to train with little to nothing think my stomach, as my digestion is horrible, and I cant eat too much food at one time w/o having pretty horrible toilet trips...well toilet vacations followed by hell...)

If this stuff is kicking in then DAMN. I wouldnt doubt it though... I got some mean pumps today. Strong too. hehe.

1.) Why did you leave me out on this? A heads up would have been sufficient
2.)subbed ;)
3.) I seem to always notice increased pumps day 3 on superdrol, and i know it isnt placebo effect so i dont think it would be crazy to say that you are feeling that particular effect perhaps.
4.) WOOOAH whats this talk of this impending ban. Should i be stocking up or something? Any idears on when? Anything anyone has read on it dont be afraid to pm me, id love to give it a read!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
2.)subbed ;)
3.) I seem to always notice increased pumps day 3 on superdrol, and i know it isnt placebo effect so i dont think it would be crazy to say that you are feeling that particular effect perhaps.
4.) WOOOAH whats this talk of this impending ban. Should i be stocking up or something? Any idears on when? Anything anyone has read on it dont be afraid to pm me, id love to give it a read!
they are still awaiting responses from the public... you can write in on it, although I doubt it will do any good...

other then that, they close it out I think in late January and who knows how long it will take to be in effect or how long they will allow for owners to liquidate stock... usually theres a decent heads up on it...

with that being said though it is coming, it is for real this time but it only covers Prostan and Superdrol...

Some places are already discounting their superdrol and selling it off... Im looking forward to when prostan is the same so I can stock up at 5 bucks a bottle ;)...

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Wow.. I am gone for a couple days and my other thread goes away and this one is already at 5 pages.. its only day 2...
Nothing to report just yet. ALthough I had a pretty interesting chest workout...
went for 325 today and set a PR did 4 reps.. and then the gym attendant had to go away but I wanted to see if it was a fluke and then did it again for 2 with pause. The placebo effect and drive are coming in. I hope to have a good cycle. I took my bodyfat and im at a hefty 25% Ill see how it goes and nice to meet everyone here.
325kg?! Holy ****!! You japs are strong ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Nice work Matt! Impressive numbers and its only going to go up from here ;)
OH yea!! Man, I am ready to pop into the 300s for all my lifts! Bent over rows for 315 for reps!!! Thats the goal!! hah!!

I would imagine it is the mental boost of knowing your "on", seems I get that the first 4-5 days of cycle! I'm not sure how fast Mdrol sets in but I could imagine it isn't til about day 7-8??
Yea Im not to sure but the mental state is great! When I was benching yesterday something just clicked. The focus, the energy, everything was ON. I felt my chest muscles firing like crazy!!!

Matt unexplained weakness/fatigue could also be a sign of a cold or illness coming on. Wouldn't attribute it to the PH quite yet! Let's hope you arent sick though, colds on cycle make the cycle's suffer :-(
OH SHEEZ!!! I better take that glutamine! And the vit C! Any other thoughts on how one can fight the cold?

I doubt SD would be actually adding any benefits JUST yet... by the end of week one and start of week 2 you should start to see its presence...

Nice lifts man! is this using the equipment you have at home? if so your not going to be so bad off after all.
Yes sir, I have 405lbs in barbell size weights, and 115lbs in dumbbell weights at home. :D. I could get more.. but I think my school would start to miss their weights... hahah.
Lets hope for the end of week one. I want some MEAN lifts. Could be just placebo but my chest is fuller, and so is my back.

2.)subbed ;)
1. Im sorry bro.. I dont know how I missed ya! I posted it in the big boys lean out thread as to not miss anyone! Sorry!
2. Nice to have you along!
3. Day 3 eh..? Today is day 3... I am noticing fullness in the morning, good pump. My arms are not so pumped though... just my back and chest.

they are still awaiting responses from the public... you can write in on it, although I doubt it will do any good...

other then that, they close it out I think in late January and who knows how long it will take to be in effect or how long they will allow for owners to liquidate stock... usually theres a decent heads up on it...

with that being said though it is coming, it is for real this time but it only covers Prostan and Superdrol...

Some places are already discounting their superdrol and selling it off... Im looking forward to when prostan is the same so I can stock up at 5 bucks a bottle ;)...
Prostan? What is this compound?!

Sdrol most likely will be getting the ban stick... sadly... I have my stock well prepared though ;)

325kg?! Holy ****!! You japs are strong ;)
Hehe, I think he means 325lbs. ;) But Im sure he could if he trained for pure strength. haha