KK Sharpening up on Katanadrol v2.0 (MrSupps Sponsored)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
First off i'd like to thank MR Supplements, NTBM, and all their helpful reps. I am excited to try out Katanadrol v2.0 and will put every ounce of effort i have into making this a great log.

Those who don't know, i'm active military (Army) and i am currently in Afghanistan. I generally have the opportunity to work out every day of the week. Its hard to get in enough calories to grow, but i am getting the hang of it, especially as of late. Hopefully excess calories combined with Katana will yield significant results. I'm counting on it

Oh, and because i am in afghanistan and returning home shortly after this cycle is over, i will be pushing myself to the limits for every workout. I have to look good for my fiance when i get back

Goal for my run - Strengthening, Reasonable LBM increase, Increased definition

Diet - I will do the best to keep track of my diet. Its a little difficult because there's no easy way to count calories while you're eating cafeteria style.

Training - The past 5 months i have been on a push/pull/legs split, and recently have moved to a full body(killer) workout 3 times a week. I am considering staying on this, or moving to a 4-5 day split, depending on recovery and type of training that is ideal for results on katana.
(feel free to help me out with input, y'all are here to make me successful)

Other Supplements -
BCAA - currently xtend and purple wraath
PreWO - ASGT, Pump Fixx
Protein - Standard Whey protein (can't think of brand), BSN TrueMass, Gatorade Nutrition shakes (i love these), Protein smoothies (i buy post workout)
Fish oil - 8-10g daily
Multi - Opti Men
Creatine - Ultimate Nutrition Micronized Creatine
Vitamin D - 2,000 UI daily
I-GH-1/GHenerate - Prebed
If i am missing or should add anything let me know!

Although i have ample supplies for a PCT right now, i have not decided what exactly i will take. I know i will use Erase because it will help me keep the defined look i will get from katanadrol, and i need to look good coming home from Afghanistan.

Anything else you want to know just ask! I will post pictures the day i start katana, and i will weigh myself daily.

Thanks again MR Supps and NTBM, im looking forward to all the other logs kicking off here too!

Edit* i think i promised that i would run HCGenerate as a PCT, or at least i ment to. I also promised my fiance i wouldn't spend anymore money, so i guess im gonna have to buy this under the radar.

So PCT will be HCGenerate/Erase. Input on this would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Cycle:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Reserved

Day 1, September 30th - Day 32, October 31th

Katana Review

32 days on Katanadrol v2.0 @ 500mg ED

Pumps: First thing i noticed, after the first day in the gym. The pumps were amazing. Normally i don't get much in the way of pumps, but i could feel entire upper body pumps from a light weight deadlift. From then on out every workout i could feel good pumps. Not painful in any way, just the kind that let you know you were getting a good workout. All the way til today, when i was taking my back picture, i got wicked back pumps just trying to flex my back :lol:

Strength: Next up to bat, Strength increase. I literally blew my old weights out of the water. Everyone wants to know bench increase, well to be honest i didn't flat bench once because of a shoulder injury. My dumbells with out a doubt increased by weight and reps. Most notibly to myself, my deadleft went from Sub 400, to 445 - After i did heavy squats. 50lbs increase in a month!

Size:As you can tell from the pictures, i stayed relatively the same size. I feel i had a little recomp but for the most part my weight stayed the same. If you ask me, i look and feel slimmer, more cut. From the pictures you might not get that feel.

Sides:Even running it at 500mg i really noticed no real sides. I was quick to act and added a small dose of AI towards the end, but that was most likely unneccessary. The only other things i can think of, is i might of had poorer circulation while i was on katana. It wasn't a real big deal, and i can probably point it to possibly being a bit dehydrated.

Shutdown:Next to none. Only bloods can really tell for sure, but i feel great. Great enough that im confident in bridging into Helladrol after a month of being on Katana.

Other notes:My calories were most days just above maintence. I'm sure the pumps came from partitioning, my diet is generally pretty high in carbs as i am not prone to fat naturally. Although i say it's a good partitioner, i wouldn't get carried away, and infact i think it would go great with N2Slin. I get a very good feeling you could cut on this, with out losing strength, and keeping mass around too. All in all, this would work great standalone on a cut, or in conjunction with a bulker. I don't feel my pictures do me justice, but i also don't think pictures lie.

Thanks to MRSupps and NTBM for the bottle of Katanadrol, and i am sure i will be even happier with my hella as i continue my log, and into PCT. You officially have my business :bigok:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Right i have - 2 bottles Erase, 2 bottles MassFX, 2 bottles TST Powercell (DAA), 1 bottle Perform. As i edited though, i will buy HCGenerate :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Edit* nevermind they moved my thread for me.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh you know Im IN!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No serm or not is Necessary?
I really don't think i will need a SERM, that's why i asked for Katana. If i am wrong please someone let me know. Although it goes against conventional wisdom, i've been on PH for 6 weeks and recovered fine with ATD and test boosters.

Which brings me to, Katanadrol 30 days at 250mg a day? or should i a dose it differently? Current stats are roughly 5'10" 175lbs

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think i will need a SERM, that's why i asked for Katana. If i am wrong please someone let me know. Although it goes against conventional wisdom, i've been on PH for 6 weeks and recovered fine with ATD and test boosters.

Which brings me to, Katanadrol 30 days at 250mg a day? or should i a dose it differently? Current stats are roughly 5'10" 175lbs

I`m very Interested in KV2
we need some answers here :damnit1:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, if you got logs post them up and ill follow along too.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
mines in my sig... check out the last 2-4 pages ;)

btog

Awards
i'm off cycle now.
next cycle will be Katanadrol2.0 stack with epi-strong.
waitting for your result :cheers: good luck

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Congrats in the win kk... Should be a great run fior ya... Subbed.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice, already got some logs up. I'll be following bro:)

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro! I'll be following and logging too I'm one of the lucky ones! Let's get cutting!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro! I'll be following and logging too I'm one of the lucky ones! Let's get cutting!

Sounds good man, ill def be keeping up with how it's working for you.

I have never ran this compound before so if anyone has any experience i am all ears.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of ASGT, about to go to the gym.

Props to Kleen for the workout.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
wow you got this up and running fast! I'm subber'd in bro. KTS!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
PreCycle workout - Kleens Full body workout, 3x a week. So far it's working great, and i def will keep it in my inventory of workouts to use in the future.

Today i weighed in 179 in the gym, which is again an all time high for my skinny ass. I didn't take a crap today and i was extra hydrated. Regardless, i am happy that i'm continuing to gain weight. Hopefully i can continue this trend while getting leaner on katana, and i have all the confidence that will happen.

Today's workout

Workouts comprise of Warmup set, heavy working set, heavy working set immediately followed by 2 drop sets to form failure. Aiming for 6-8 reps.

Cable Pulldowns
80x12
115x8
115x8-100x8-80x10

For some reason 115 picks me up off the ground on the pulldowns so i don't know how much im actually pulling

Dips (Hammer Strength)
180x12
230x9
230x8-205x8-160x10

Wide Grip Upright Rows
95x8
135x8
125x8-85x8-65x8

T-cups
20x6
20x6-15x4-10x6

Squats
135x10
235x8
235x8-185x8-135x10

SLDL
135x6
215x6
215x6-175x6-135x6

A few notes
I was working on my sqauts and taking them really slow with deep ROM. Normally my squat working sets are atleast 315, but i push through them fast.
Also this was my first time ever doing SLDL, normally i have avoided them because my back goes out pretty easily. It was a good exercise, and i will keep at them to up my weight. Don't think i did too bad for my first time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Me and my workout partner both have some serious Ham-DOMS, i should of started SLDLs a long time ago.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as long as you keep your back flat and don't round it, you're golden :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hopfully it will help me get my max DL up too. I want a video of me repping 405 before this log is over. That's my goal for this log i've decided.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice always good to hear about deadlifts and SLDL!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Like the mighty katana, Katanadrol 2.0 is the king of cutting. With the power of Katanadrol 2.0 you can be like the katana blade.Thin yet deadly powerful. Sleek yet unbreakable as carbon steel.
I am so ready to start this cycle!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming 250mg is what i should be dosing?

Also, i've never taken this compound. Space the dose it out or take it all at once?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming 250mg is what i should be dosing?

Also, i've never taken this compound. Space the dose it out or take it all at once?
250mg is standard dosing. The half-life of this compound is only 2-4 hours. So you should definitely spread your doses out during the day...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
This is my last cycle right before i come home to my fiance...

2 bottles, 350mg for 6 weeks. I haven't ever ran this before so anyone with experience can give me tips, i'd appreciate it :)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
jbry knows a lot about fura, maybe he'll stop in here. Or you could just PM him, he's friendly and knows quite a bit about fura...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say with your current pct line up, 6 weeks at 350mg should be good.

I would say to split your dosage up about 3 times per day, with one of those dosages, pre workout (3 caps)

or you could go 5 weeks at 400mg. I'd think this would be better, since you have two bottles.

all in all, should be an easy cycle, with easy to maintain gains.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I will pick up an extra bottle. I assume NTBM does not have a problem with this?

No problem running 350/400mg with my current weight?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
na, should be good being that your running it solo.

I mean, if you wanted to save money, you will do okay with this compound at 250mg for 4 weeks. but you will really enjoy it at 400mg.

when I run it, I will run it at 500mg for 4 weeks. I wish I could afford to run 500mg for 8 weeks! but I'll probably do something like epi/max lmg 4 weeks + fura at 500mg for another 4 weeks, 8 weeks total. maybe add in some 1-ad with the fura. just throwing out ideas.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not trying to thread jack..My bad. But im bridgeing katana after dieslbolan. what do you suugest

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the log up bro!! I'm subbed in fo' sho'!

I plan on gettin my Epi-Strong log up by this weekend. I ordered more Epi-strong so I can do a 6 weeker. Whenever I get my bottle or what I ordered, I'm startin the cycle

Good luck with yours bro, Ill be checkin in yours from time to time!!