KK Sharpening up on Katanadrol v2.0 (MrSupps Sponsored)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gents, looking at the scale that i dont use to officially weigh myself im looking like i might be up again. Hopefully... would be nice. Starting to notice i think my nuts are a little shrunken :(

Probably will get some nolva or clomid ASAP when i get home, but i will be running Triazole/PhytoSerm and possibly another goody or two. Still taking 5 HCGenerate daily on cycle...

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'm too lazy to read through this whole thread, but how did you dose it? 250mg pre work out and 250 later?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i'm too lazy to read through this whole thread, but how did you dose it? 250mg pre work out and 250 later?
most days, 200mg morning, 150mg PreWO, 150mg sometime after workout.

I kind of had a little system going on based on a 4-6 hour half life to keep the amount in my system semi-consistant.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Goin to the gym. Feeling a little under the weather, but not too bad. Something is going around here, but everyone has had their flu shot.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 54 - Hella day 24

186lbs (+6.0)

Legs

Today was a total ****ty workout. Plenty of Pre-Workout and still no energy. I pretty much cut everything short. I got a pump in my legs and called it a day. Hopefully if i start feeling better i will go back and hit them again before next week.

Box Squats 5 sets of 20

Leg Extensions - Gaint drop set

Laying Leg Curl - Giant drop set

Calf Press - 2 sets to failure

Well the only thing really positive to report is my weight jumped a couple pounds. Hopefully tomorrow or the next time i hit the gym i will hold onto it, and it's not just a one day thing. Just gotta keep eatting and telling myself to grow.

Getting plenty of rest now that i don't feel well... luckly work isn't very demanding lately. Still my appetite hasn't dimished, so hopefully i can keep putting on this weight.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Another day of not feeling fantastic. It seems like everyone is coming down with something. Might be linked the the new transit building we were moved to, or just because it's starting to get cold here. I dunno, im just lacking energy. I would push through it, but on chest day with out my major compounds anymore i don't think it would be even worth my time. I guess tomorrow i will push through it no matter what.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Another day of not feeling fantastic. It seems like everyone is coming down with something. Might be linked the the new transit building we were moved to, or just because it's starting to get cold here. I dunno, im just lacking energy. I would push through it, but on chest day with out my major compounds anymore i don't think it would be even worth my time. I guess tomorrow i will push through it no matter what.
Push through it KK.

You got this

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Push through it KK.

You got this
Thanks, i wish i could throw an arms day in or something easy, but chest/tri back/bis are next on the chopping block and i dont want them to suffer. I suppose i could go see if i could buck up and get some leg workout in. Nothing like some lunges.

Oh, and it looks like my weight might of jumped up again. I guess i just wasn't patient enough. mid week 3 it looks like it's kicking in.

and another update i will add onto here instead of making a new post: I am oddly hungry today even though im not feeling well. Hopefully this appetite increase stays up and running.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Feeling a little better. Time to get back in the gym.

Observation this morning: Morning wood sucks when you live and sleep in a big room with tons of other guys.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 56 - Hella day 26

184.5lbs (+4.5)

Chest, Tris

Free weight Dips

Incline Bench - Babying my shoulder
95x10
135x6
155x6
155x6

Cable Crossover Incline
Cable Crossover Flat
Cable Crossover Decline

Did about 3 sets of each, aiming for 6 reps. Got way heavier than last week.

HS Chest Press
100x10
100x10
100x20

Overhead Tri Extension
75x10
75x8
75x9

Tricep Pushdown - very little rest
42.5x6
50x6
57.5x6
65x6
72.5x6
80x6
87x5x6
95x6

Sits up Superset Pushups
3 sets to failure

Well, i'm running out of time, and im roughly a good 5 pounds up. I think the halo is starting really to kick in, strength does seem noticably up. Its always hard to tell on my chest day because all my exercises suck. The abnormal pain in my shoulder i had last week, seems to have decreased, but not completely gone. It just feels like a very painful lactic acid build up in my left delt... kinda weird.

So far looking good and feeling good. Would like to see some more solid pounds come on. Gotta keep eatting i know, i know!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not counting today, about 7 or 8 days left on cycle. I could extend it another week if i really wanted to make it 6 weeks, but i will be traveling so won't be able to hit the gym a lot for sure.

Would i be better off on cycle when not being able to hit the gym seriously for about 4-5 days or on PCT? It's not good to not work out while in PCT either, huh?

Taking opinions please :)

Feeling a little better today, not great though. Kinda sucks, but i still will go in there and smash some weights today. Back and Bis...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 57 - Hella day 27

185lbs (+5.0)

Back, Bis

Bentover Rows
135x10
155x6
175x6
185x6
205x6 PR

Iso Pulldowns
90x8
135x6
145x6
155x6

Cable Rows
120x10
140x6
160x6
180x6
200x6
220x6

DB Curls
45x6
35x6
35x6

Rope Curls
45x10
65x8
65x10

T-Bar Row
90x15
90x12
70x12

Cable EZbar Curls
65x12
65x10
reverse curls
25x12
25x12

Pretty good workout. It's nice to finally be able to get a good workout in now that im overcoming my sickness i've had. I'm walking around the gym feeling like a million bucks. I dunno, it's probably just the "on" feeling kicking into over drive for me. Earlier today i was told i'm looking big (my arms) and last night someone else told me i look top heavy lol... Oh well i can out squat/DL most everyone.

Like i said, a million bucks. I may of only put on 5 lean pounds, but i feel way better than any 5lbs increase i've ever made. Hopefully (and im sure) ill put on a little more weight before this is over :)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
great update bro! i would say to stay on another week; cuz i know you have the training a little harder during pct; so i think it may bring the least amount of damage gain-wise :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
great update bro! i would say to stay on another week; cuz i know you have the training a little harder during pct; so i think it may bring the least amount of damage gain-wise :)
I will have to fight very hard not to drink myself stupid when i get back for the sake of keeping my gains anyways. It wouldn't be better for me if i was finishing up on 100mg of halo a day either!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice good PR bro keep it up. Glad to hear u r getting that nice "on" feeling. Sometimes that is the best part of the cycle.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks big tom!

My body was telling me to take it easy on my delts for this week. I went in and did a quick over head Iso press today. It wasn't bad, nothing special. Other than that i did some shrugs, they didn't turn out too impressive either. That's basically all of my workout, or i would of wrote it out formally like i normally do. It's also safe to say im back to +6.0lbs, so that's good too.

My schedule is going to change here very shortly so i will not be a night dweller, awake durring the USA day time. But that just means im done my job and i am coming home soon :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks big tom!

My body was telling me to take it easy on my delts for this week. I went in and did a quick over head Iso press today. It wasn't bad, nothing special. Other than that i did some shrugs, they didn't turn out too impressive either. That's basically all of my workout, or i would of wrote it out formally like i normally do. It's also safe to say im back to +6.0lbs, so that's good too.

My schedule is going to change here very shortly so i will not be a night dweller, awake durring the USA day time. But that just means im done my job and i am coming home soon :)
Great job man! Good to see ya make it stateside again soon. Bust out that last week or so man, and make sure you kill it in PCT;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 59 - Hella day 29

187lbs (+7.0)

Legs, butt

Hack Squats
200x10
200x10
290x8
380x8
470x8
290x10

SLDL
185x10
225x8
275x6
275x6

Leg Curls
140x20
140x20
140x20

Leg Extension
130x20
130x20
130x20

Seated Calf Press
200xfailure
200xfailure
200xfailure

Stair Stepper - 10 minutes
My calves were burning!

Abs
Lots of situps

Pretty good workout today. The gym being busy forced me to switch it up, and hit hack squats. SLDLs i could of went heavier, but my back was giving out must faster than my hams, so after SLDL i jumped right into leg curls.

It's about time for me to hit DLs again, my back feels a little weak doing squats, and i don't like my squats being affected, so i've been taking it easy on deads lately. I want to see what this hella has done for my deads. Hopefully good things.

I got my PhytoSerm-347 today! PCT is a go.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Feeling a little better. Time to get back in the gym.

Observation this morning: Morning wood sucks when you live and sleep in a big room with tons of other guys.
Psh.

Morning wood is awesome because its morning wood :p Room full of guys...they understand LMAO

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 60 - Hella day 30

186lbs (+6.0)

Chest, Tris

BW Dips

Incline CC
20x10
25x10
30x10
Flat
25x10
30x10
30x10
Decline
25x10
25x10
25x10

HS Incline
90x10
140x8
90x10
90x8
90x6

Cable Pushdown
95(whole stack)x10
95x12
95x15
95x10

Over Head Cable Tricep Extension
45x12
65x12
65x12

HS Chest Press
130x10
130x10

I came in the gym super dehydrated. I was pretty light until i drank 3 bottles of water right at the get go.

Didn't really push my shoulder too hard today which is good. I took my shoulder day very light a couple days ago so that may of helped. I'm hitting the weights hard again with back day tomorrow for 4 days in the gym in a row. Have to keep pounding them while im on cycle and have the chance. Probably am looking at about 4 or 5 more days on cycle.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You came in the gym? They allow that?
Yeah i came 4-5 times a week easy. :lol:

I went to the gym last night and i really couldn't get myself motivated. I dunno what was wrong with me. So i did a couple sets of pullups, then i maxed out on deadlifts. I don't know what it is about deadlifts but atleast they motivate me to work. I Fully locked out 455 which is a new official max for me. I've come close to getting it, but no cigar. Followed it up with some shoulder shrugs.

Today im gonna go in and do some Arms when i get the chance. My back is sore as hell.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i came 4-5 times a week easy. :lol:

I went to the gym last night and i really couldn't get myself motivated. I dunno what was wrong with me. So i did a couple sets of pullups, then i maxed out on deadlifts. I don't know what it is about deadlifts but atleast they motivate me to work. I Fully locked out 455 which is a new official max for me. I've come close to getting it, but no cigar. Followed it up with some shoulder shrugs.

Today im gonna go in and do some Arms when i get the chance. My back is sore as hell.
that is a very good pull at 180

props.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well done buddy, your home now aren't ya?
Negative, i am almost on my way home. Which is why my cycle is coming to a close now. I am going to start my phytoserm-347 and Triazole today.

I will still be hitting the gym as much as possible on my PCT, we will see what i can do. Last night i was up 7 pounds, to 187, which isn't bad for under 5 weeks i guess. Hopefully i'm as unshutdown as i feel. I dosed HCgenereate the entire cycle, and i felt pretty good.

It hit arms yesterday at the worst time of day. I grabbed an easy bar and used one spot on the cable machine as long as i could. Couldn't even tell you what i did if i tried. Just lots of curls and extensions etc etc

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very solid log here keep putting up those numbers man.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry i've been out of the loop for my PCT. Just getting back to the states i've been busy and haven't been able to hit the gym as much as i should. That combined with being a new gym is always kinda crappy, throws ya out of your routine ya know?

Everything went smooth and i didn't lose a pound over the last month. Now that i can get my diet in check being in the states hopefully i can put more weight on.

Anyways, im gonna try to be back on these forums more often. I wont have 12 free hours a day like i used to but i will be around lol.

Im sure PhytoSerm 347 has more reviews by now, but i finished my bottle a couple days ago and it worked perfectly for PCT stacked with Triazole.

Triazole worked if you ask me. Never crushed my estrogen, but it helped me get back up there. They smell awful. Good supplement though DS :)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Aint that the truth man, I havent been around nearly as much as I would like, but I have a sexy lady coming over ina bit so its a fair trade imo :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear your pct went good and the phytoserms treated ya well! Welcome home brudda. Get in the gym and keep killin it buddy!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm back into the gym for good now. Been hitting a pretty run of the mill full body workout just trying to feel out this new gym i am in.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see u back here man. Started to wonder what was up.

srootone

srootone

Banned
Awards
Just decided to bump up a third old ass log. Was very well logged. Had some laughs along the way. Makes me excited to start my katandrol/superdrol log. Ya...YA HEARD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bumping posts since 5 years back"

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Katana has been one of my all time favorites. Just as long as I dosed it at least 300mg/day. 350 was even better :bigok: