KK Sharpening up on Katanadrol v2.0 (MrSupps Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tear it up man!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks MrKleen. Didn't quite tear it up number wise, but i feel pretty good after this workout, and that's what matters.

Flat DB Bench Press
50x10
85x8
85x8-65x8-50x6

Bent Over DB Row
50x10
100x8
100x6-65x8-50x6

Shoulder DB Press
30x10
50x10
50x10-40x8-30x6

Smith Drag Curls
70x8
110x8
110x8-90x8-70x6

Hammer Strength Leg Extension
140x10
205x8
220x8-190x8-140x6

I was pretty toasted after the leg extensions. I was planning some Leg Curls afterwards but I was exhausted after the extensions and kind of threw up a little in my mouth. Thats when i know i need to take it easy haha.

My shoulder press numbers were a little down, but i took it easy, and i made some quality reps because it wasn't as heavy as i should of went.

Also, i need to update my current weight in the DB rows thread :rasp:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't think i will need a SERM, that's why i asked for Katana. If i am wrong please someone let me know. Although it goes against conventional wisdom, i've been on PH for 6 weeks and recovered fine with ATD and test boosters.

Which brings me to, Katanadrol 30 days at 250mg a day? or should i a dose it differently? Current stats are roughly 5'10" 175lbs
No you should be fine with an OTC PCT for Katana. Katana will cut you, dry you, and help you retain very good muscle while shredding some fat. Don't expect too much LBM gains from this.

Alot of poeple use Katana for this reason but if you're looking for LBM gains in the process you should really consider stacking with Helladrol. Katanadrol is really an awesome stacker with anything because it's not methylated and mild for shut down. You can most likely get away with this stack SERM-less with a spotless OTC PCT. You will put on good LBM gains that are easy to maintain all while shredding fat and cutting and hardening the muscle you already have.

And Killer.. as much as I would love to give you that Hella.. we gotta give it to someone new LOL.

Consider that stack if you want good LBM gains in the process.

And I'm subbed brah. Kill that sh*t!!!

EDIT: Was one page one when I said this LMAO F*** I hate when that happens.

Aaaaaaannnnnyyyways. Subbed lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CM. I've had good luck with OTC PCTs earlier, back when i didn't know as much as i do now. If i was going to run hella, i would probably have to pick up 2 bottles just to get a 6 week cycle out of it.

I don't expect serious LBM increase in this. I'm just hoping it will pick up my recovery a bit, while shredding me up. I think i am going to try and keep my calories just above maintenance to see how this compound can help me out. I guess after a couple weeks, if nothing spectacular i should drop calories below maintenance with a higher protein intake and just work with the shredder. Either way, i'm pretty happy with the progress i am making on the basic supplements right now, so i have nothing but good things to look forward to.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You could always put me in the running for the TD ;)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks CM. I've had good luck with OTC PCTs earlier, back when i didn't know as much as i do now. If i was going to run hella, i would probably have to pick up 2 bottles just to get a 6 week cycle out of it.

I don't expect serious LBM increase in this. I'm just hoping it will pick up my recovery a bit, while shredding me up. I think i am going to try and keep my calories just above maintenance to see how this compound can help me out. I guess after a couple weeks, if nothing spectacular i should drop calories below maintenance with a higher protein intake and just work with the shredder. Either way, i'm pretty happy with the progress i am making on the basic supplements right now, so i have nothing but good things to look forward to.
Good sh*t. That is a good plan. Just remember it takes longer for LBM to come in with this so if you have your heart set on LBM gains don't give up too early and really up those calories.

If not, a little below maintenance with a bump in protein and you will just shreddddd the fat off of you and look very ripped.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Good sh*t. That is a good plan. Just remember it takes longer for LBM to come in with this so if you have your heart set on LBM gains don't give up too early and really up those calories.

If not, a little below maintenance with a bump in protein and you will just shreddddd the fat off of you and look very ripped.

Yes sir, i don't know if you saw, but i plan on running it at 400mg for about 5 weeks. I'm actually pretty stoked to run this. When i get back maybe i will get the chance to run dieselbolan, very interested in it.

Also, i take back what i said about 2 bottles of helladrol. 1 bottle is enough for 6 weeks at 100mg/day. That's awesome.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh 400 mg??? Pshhh... you will love whatever way you go with it then. Now I'm very interested for your results.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, i don't know if you saw, but i plan on running it at 400mg for about 5 weeks. I'm actually pretty stoked to run this. When i get back maybe i will get the chance to run dieselbolan, very interested in it.

Also, i take back what i said about 2 bottles of helladrol. 1 bottle is enough for 6 weeks at 100mg/day. That's awesome.
Awesome man!! How soon are you starting this?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ASAP - Which ever bottle gets to me first, i will start it right up.

Being as i am in afghanistan, it will probably be late in the week before my package arrives. It's not all that bad though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASAP - Which ever bottle gets to me first, i will start it right up.

Being as i am in afghanistan, it will probably be late in the week before my package arrives. It's not all that bad though.
Good sh*t man!! curious on how the Katana goes..

Startin my cycle monday Cant wait!!:party::fest06:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 5-12packs of protein shots. Was looking for a way to up my protein intake.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
^ boiled chicken breast man! Dump some soy on it and swallow it whole :D
here's a little something i do with my chicken to make it palatable.
1 cup sprite zero
1 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil

mix em up in a freezer bag with 7 or 8 chicken breasts and let them marinate and grill em up. just something i like

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 cup sprite zero
1/2 cup olive oil

mix em up in a freezer bag with 7 or 8 chicken breasts and let them marinate and grill em up. just something i like
sounds intersting might try it tonight

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
^ boiled chicken breast man! Dump some soy on it and swallow it whole :D
Yeah, i need to get better about eatting the crappy meat they have here. I love the beef brisket they serve here every once in a while, probably the most meat i will ever eat in a single meal out here.

Unfortunetly i can't grill anything up on my own while im out here in afghanistanl, but that sprite zero chicken looks interesting.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Today is another rest day for me. The good thing about rest days is i can focus on cramming in calories. When i have to take it easy before my workout, it seems like i miss the extra calories i need to go over my maintenance for the day.

I have one scale in my office that tells me im roughly 175, and the scale at my gym tells me im 180 as of yesterday....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alright! there is hope boys and girls. People seemed to have already started to get their shipments, so there is a possiblity i might even get mine in the next day or two. The bottle compliments of NTBM and MRSupps.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cup sprite zero
1/2 cup olive oil

That looks real interesting to say the least. Might have to get a can of Sprite Zero.

Alright! there is hope boys and girls. People seemed to have already started to get their shipments, so there is a possiblity i might even get mine in the next day or two. The bottle compliments of NTBM and MRSupps.

Her happiness brings me great joy :banana:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think i am going to start off 100mg breakfast 200mg, PreWorkout Meal(lunch), 100mg dinner. I will adjust fire as needed, in the case it keeps me up or what ever.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i CANNOT stop staring at the katy perry thing...i would do anything to sleep w her
Hehehe...that pic makes want to titty **** her! Idk what it is about girls in glasses but I dig it!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
subbin in. Better late than never.
Thanks bud, not late. Just in time! Any day now i should get my Katana. I'm ready to rock and roll.

That was a good game friday, would of liked to see the Hogs pull it off.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, not late. Just in time! Any day now i should get my Katana. I'm ready to rock and roll.

That was a good game friday, would of liked to see the Hogs pull it off.
Thanks man. I am really interested in Katanadrol. I'm interested to see how you like it and your results.

I was depressed all Saturday night because of that loss. I went from the happiest I could be to the most bummed. Go Hogs!

What is your team?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So i got a package in the mail today and i got so excited!! When i opned it up, it was my HCGenerate. I guess another day or two and maybe i will get my Katana.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well atleast u have ur PCT in hand :)
Yes sir, im actually pretty excited to try out this HCGenerate. Hopefully i will still be in my PCT when im home from this deployment. can't wait to come home to my sexy fiance because i am pretty confident in this stuff :mischievous:

Edit* i need to change my signature, it looks too christmasy

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
it is fall, stay festive. i'm pretty excited to try my hcgenerate during pct also.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I figured out why they put 7mg of zinc in the HCGenerate. If there was no Zinc there would be exactly 666mg in each capsule.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty boys, hopefully my last Pre-Cycle workout :)

Most of it was a good. I pushed the weights in SLDL and it was rough. I think my shoulders are coming along as well, so that's good.

Today i weighed in at 181 lbs, and climbing. Very interested what my very slow bulk will turn into once im on Katana.

Cable Chin-downs
115x10
145x8
148x8-115x8-85x8

HS Dips
180x8
230x8
255x8-230x8-205x8

Wide Grip Upright Rows
95x8
105x8
105x8-85x8-65x8

T-cups
10x8
20x8
20x6-15x6-10x6

Squats
135x8
225x8
235x8-185x8-135x8

SLDL
135x8
255x8
255x8-205x6-155x8

Squats - I was dipping as low as i could, so i kept the weight a challange. Knowing i had SLDL afterwards, i didn't want to push my back too hard. I got a good pump in my legs out of it though still.

I was having trouble with my grip on the SLDL, i don't know why. I guess i need to work on my grip strength again.

Quick question - Are my Wide Grip Upright Rows numbers low? I don't feel very strong doing them, i dont know if im doing it right or what lol...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout man.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i think i am going to switch up to a 4 day split pretty soon here.

Still not katana waiting for me. Maybe tomorrow :(

Woke up early this morning to get an anthrax shot. They always make your arm sore for a day or two afterwards. arrrggg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't feel bad man. Actually I haven't gotten my little package yet either, and I live in the states. Im just running on the bottle I bought on my own right now. Hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow or real soon. Ready to see you kill it bro!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the wait sucks Killer.

I sent my laptop to toshiba 4 weeks ago to get fixed under my warranty. Came back with the same f***ing problem yesterday. Another 4 weeks of wait for me...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ordered my friend something from nutra and it was last tracked in florida almost 3 weeks ago. :(

Still waitin, but still excited! haha... Maybe tomorrow. My HCGenerate took less than a week to get here.

Drinkin scoop and half of ASGT boys.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not a very fantastic workout. Had low energy because i've been so busy at work, i've missed serious eatting time :(. My partner shamed out on me today too.

Oh well i made the best out of a decent chest/tris workout.

Did some flat and incline dumbbells, nothing too impressive. Followed up with some Dips and machine flys. Then finished my with over head extensions with an E-Z bar, and then total burnout with cable kickbacks.

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
Keep the intensity up brother! I know what you mean on not being able to get in all the food you need. Happens to me all the time too lol.

Hopefully that -ish gets to you soon man.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and hopefully it does get here soon. I'm sure any day now because NeedTo sent them out quick $$, and its almost been a week since my Mr. Supps shipped so i'll be cookin with gas any day now.

I know how you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day and get worked up over it, but i was down today for the first time in forever, and i didn't even take my ritual crap intra-drinking PreWO drink. lol... oh well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, and hopefully it does get here soon. I'm sure any day now because NeedTo sent them out quick $$, and its almost been a week since my Mr. Supps shipped so i'll be cookin with gas any day now.

I know how you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day and get worked up over it, but i was down today for the first time in forever, and i didn't even take my ritual crap intra-drinking PreWO drink. lol... oh well.
Actually I prefer to weigh myself everyday at the same time. I do it right after I wake up in my undies with an empty colon lol. My weight is very regular, so when I see a difference it usually means something.

I know what you mean about having to take a crap after you drink your PWO. About 10-15 minutes after I drink mine its like clockwork and a mad dash to the sh*tter...lol:toilet:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I always weigh myself at the start of the gym. 95% of the time i take a **** right before i go to the gym, and i piss on my way in, so my weight is pretty consistant. I've been steadily gaining ever since i put a real big focus on eatting every day. It's not a big deal, i just need to finish this day off eatting :)

Forcing myself to eat a can to Tuna every day, even though i dislike tuna. Topping it off with some smoked almonds!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always weigh myself at the start of the gym. 95% of the time i take a **** right before i go to the gym, and i piss on my way in, so my weight is pretty consistant. I've been steadily gaining ever since i put a real big focus on eatting every day. It's not a big deal, i just need to finish this day off eatting :)

Forcing myself to eat a can to Tuna every day, even though i dislike tuna. Topping it off with some smoked almonds![/QUOTE]

that doesnt sound so bad bro!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had a decent scale at home to weigh myself. I just check my weight when I go lift pre and post workout.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i usually drink about 3 bottles of water while i workout so im up a couple pounds aferwards...

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established

Forcing myself to eat a can to Tuna every day, even though i dislike tuna. Topping it off with some smoked almonds!
how do they feel about you peeing yourself on the way in to the gym? lol.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
how do they feel about you peeing yourself on the way in to the gym? lol.
I don't let anything get in the way of my workout!!!!

Mom!!!!! I Need more PROTEIN!!!!!!

just kidding, lol.

Well i slept in late today because boss says nothing is going on at work, but one of my "friends" says i have mail sitting on my desk. No more fooling around, time to get to work.