KK Sharpening up on Katanadrol v2.0 (MrSupps Sponsored)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some HCGenerate i will log in my pct. Trying to figure out how to get shipping to an APO from MR Supps...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the log up bro!! I'm subbed in fo' sho'!

I plan on gettin my Epi-Strong log up by this weekend. I ordered more Epi-strong so I can do a 6 weeker. Whenever I get my bottle or what I ordered, I'm startin the cycle

Good luck with yours bro, Ill be checkin in yours from time to time!!
Sounds good man, post your link up and i will check it out.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
A little more info on me.

As stated i am deployed to afghanistan, i currently work 12 hours shifts. 7pm-7am, so i pretty much sit on AM.com most of the day when im not out busy running around.

I wake up in the morning with very little appetitie, even though it's the best time of the day to cram protein into my diet (dinner time). I'm working on trying to build up my appetitie as much as i can, and im getting better. While im at work, i pretty much try to stay full. It's hard to get protein snacks around here, so if anyone has any ideas of easy ways to get protein let me know. I need to up my shakes for sure. Although i haven't pin point calculated it yet, i know my carbs are way above my protein intake, although i know i get atleast 200g of protein on off days, 300g on workout days.

My belt is starting to get tighter on me, and this is the first change in my waist size i have seen since i was 16, so eating a lot is doing something. Any input on how i should work my diet on katana (as an ecto) would be appreciated.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Although, it's not my ideal shake, i have a huge supply of (free) gatorade nutrition shakes. I pound quite a few a day.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little more info on me.

As stated i am deployed to afghanistan, i currently work 12 hours shifts. 7pm-7am, so i pretty much sit on AM.com most of the day when im not out busy running around.

I wake up in the morning with very little appetitie, even though it's the best time of the day to cram protein into my diet (dinner time). I'm working on trying to build up my appetitie as much as i can, and im getting better. While im at work, i pretty much try to stay full. It's hard to get protein snacks around here, so if anyone has any ideas of easy ways to get protein let me know. I need to up my shakes for sure. Although i haven't pin point calculated it yet, i know my carbs are way above my protein intake, although i know i get atleast 200g of protein on off days, 300g on workout days.

My belt is starting to get tighter on me, and this is the first change in my waist size i have seen since i was 16, so eating a lot is doing something. Any input on how i should work my diet on katana (as an ecto) would be appreciated.
For extra protein, try jerky, natty PB or almond butter, NTBM whey crisps, low N, niatrate free lunch meats. I also work 12-16hr shifts idk how this would work for u but try tuna pouches those ****s work wonders for me.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
For extra protein, try jerky, natty PB or almond butter, NTBM whey crisps, low N, niatrate free lunch meats. I also work 12-16hr shifts idk how this would work for u but try tuna pouches those ****s work wonders for me.
Good call, i was all over PB a while back. I can pick up tuna. There's pretty healthy looking deli meat, i eat by the slice, or roll up with cheese.

Its just a little difficult because i can't run out to the grocerie store while im in afghanistan. I will def try to pick up jerky/tuna and try to find more natty PB. Amazon.com is actually a great resource for deployed people :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps i should try Beef liver tablets? I think i bought a crap load from NOW before and i couldn't stand the taste of liver, but maybe i can try again haha.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, that reminds me I still have half a bottle of the beverly beef liver tabs

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Dang, that reminds me I still have half a bottle of the beverly beef liver tabs
That's what i was looking at, although the Uni-liver by universal is about half the price. But then i saw Mass Aminos by Beverly which is the same price, and probably doesn't taste nearly as bad.

Figure with a bottle of 500, i could throw 10-15 down the hatch right before bed.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some free gatorade protein huh. Lotsa carbs in it though, would do me good on my bulk i suppose

free is always a good thing ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
some free gatorade protein huh. Lotsa carbs in it though, would do me good on my bulk i suppose

free is always a good thing ;)
As of now, i am only slowly putting on weight. Hopefully i can get cut on some recomp, and keep the muscle coming. That's the plan.

bNugs

Awards
subbed...good luck bro maybe i will run into you at the gym one of these days before you leave

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well i got in trouble today. Apparently there was a sign right infront of me "don't drop the weights" that some kind civilian wanted to point out to me. I was so out of breath from my last working set that i couldn't really say anything. Actually i couldn't even find the sign on the wall he was point at haha... Anyways, i will just have to come to the gym earlier because i can't lift heavy deads when im not motivated.

Actually it seems like everyone stares at me when i deadlift. I like to tell myself they're just impressed, but i know they want me to shut up haha.

Allllright let me try to recollect my workout. Still trying to get the hang of the weights im need to be using during my workout to get the correct reps.

Seated Military DB Press
40x10
60x8
60x8-50x8-40x8

DB Pullover
55x8
85x8
85x8-70x8-55x8

Incline DB Press
50x8
70x8
70x8-60x8-50x8

Close Grip Bench
85x10
125x8
125x8-105x7-85x6

Deadlift
185x8
285x8
285x8-235x5-185x5

Not happy with a lot of my press exercises, but my shoulder is still weak and im building it up as safely as i can. I've had a bad shoulder since high school, and as soon as it gets better i get over eager on the bench. So i'm taking it slow, working up DBs for the most part. Last workout i tried Decline bench, and had to switch it to dips.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
subbed...good luck bro maybe i will run into you at the gym one of these days before you leave

Watch out for an old civilian with a goatee who runs on the elipticals. haha

Well you know who i am now, so you can come up to me. I'm not as much of a douche as i look.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question. Am I missing out not doing DB pullovers. I think I may be the ONLY person not doing them

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. Am I missing out not doing DB pullovers. I think I may be the ONLY person not doing them

Alright i will fess up, today was my first day i've done them "heavy". It actually its pretty legit, give it a try brother.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..Fair enough. Ive tried them, but didnt seem to do much for me. Ill try'em again to see what happens

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'm doing them either, unless i call them a different name.will someone explain what they are or how to perform them?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

Not going to lie, i didn't give them much credit so i switched them out for Flys in the past. If you go intense, pullovers can really hit the spot.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been a minute since i did some pullovers. forgot about them actually

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
OH ok, Btw that is not a very good picture of it. It looks like his arms are going directly back, but it could be misinterpreted to look like it's going side. Anyways, I thought those were called skull crushers and i usually bend my elbows a lil bit more than he is doing.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No no, skull crushers is a tricep exercise. DB Pullover is a chest, really doesn't involve your triceps that much.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
ok gotcha.... Then I was right, I DON'T do them there DB pullovers. I'll give em a try pretty soon

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah pullovers even activate the lats as well.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Right now i am thinking

Katanadrol v2.0 400mg x 5 weeks
HCGenerate + Erase x 4 weeks

About the time that is over, i will be headed to the states $$$$

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

deadlifts today - Happened through my pants.

Yeah i know, i need to stop crying haha

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I really am interested in this compound.

anyways, have you tried doing cable straight arm press downs? Its like the same movement as db pullovers. It doesn't stretch you out as much but you don't have to awkwardly balance yourself on a bench.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sub! I will try to make this log informative as i can, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm sure i will get it soon, even though it has to be shipped over seas.

I have done those, way back when i was new to body building. Back then i thought it was a back exercise predominantly :p

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I really am interested in this compound.

anyways, have you tried doing cable straight arm press downs? Its like the same movement as db pullovers. It doesn't stretch you out as much but you don't have to awkwardly balance yourself on a bench.

i could watch this exercise for a while.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish i had women in my gym that dressed like that during workouts!!! DAMNNNN. :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
PreCycle workout - Kleens Full body workout, 3x a week. So far it's working great, and i def will keep it in my inventory of workouts to use in the future.

Today i weighed in 179 in the gym, which is again an all time high for my skinny ass. I didn't take a crap today and i was extra hydrated. Regardless, i am happy that i'm continuing to gain weight. Hopefully i can continue this trend while getting leaner on katana, and i have all the confidence that will happen.

Today's workout

Workouts comprise of Warmup set, heavy working set, heavy working set immediately followed by 2 drop sets to form failure. Aiming for 6-8 reps.

Cable Pulldowns
80x12
115x8
115x8-100x8-80x10

For some reason 115 picks me up off the ground on the pulldowns so i don't know how much im actually pulling

Dips (Hammer Strength)
180x12
230x9
230x8-205x8-160x10

Wide Grip Upright Rows
95x8
135x8
125x8-85x8-65x8

T-cups
20x6
20x6-15x4-10x6

Squats
135x10
235x8
235x8-185x8-135x10

SLDL
135x6
215x6
215x6-175x6-135x6

A few notes
I was working on my sqauts and taking them really slow with deep ROM. Normally my squat working sets are atleast 315, but i push through them fast.
Also this was my first time ever doing SLDL, normally i have avoided them because my back goes out pretty easily. It was a good exercise, and i will keep at them to up my weight. Don't think i did too bad for my first time.
Hey that's supposed to be weighted chinups there!!

Just kidding :D

SLDLs are kind of a bitch for me :( Good idea to keep the squat ROM high though, I used to (bach in HS) do the 1/2 rep 450lb squats...the full rep at 225 just feels so much better imo. I want to try some box squats one of these times...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I switch up the exercises a little bit, time to time. Depending on what feels right etc. I don't have a weight belt though, so i don't have as many options :p

Today my tris are sore as ****! Gonna go get a protein smoothie with my lunch.

starquest88

starquest88

Awards
sub'd kinda interested to see what this ol do as well.

Also try doing rotator exorcises before you do the chest and shoulder work outs. I had a similar problem a couple years back as well. Ever since then the rotator exorcises have become a ritual for me on off days, and for chest and shoulder days. After a while, your shoulders should start to feel more stable, and give you that confidence to push harder without hurting yourself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in and I think I would take it at as close to 300mg a day as possible from what I have read. So if 250 gets you 30 go with that. Furaza had to be run around 300 if stand alone if I remember correctly

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I am in and I think I would take it at as close to 300mg a day as possible from what I have read. So if 250 gets you 30 go with that. Furaza had to be run around 300 if stand alone if I remember correctly
Jbry suggested earlier that i run it around 350mg or 400mg. I have never taken this before so i really don't know. I reckon i could start at 300mg and bump it up depending on how i feel.

I will have 2 bottles though, so i can run it at a higher dose for 5-6 weeks easy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya this is one of the things u will least likely get sides from. Not saying it is impossible because everyone reacts differently. But this is def one of the safer ones out.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried about sides or shutdown or anything, i just want to run a strong dose to get the effects with out over doing it. I've never taken Katana or furaza before, so i don't have any experience with it yet.

I am guessing since it has such a short half life, i could take a good dose of it a 2-3 times a day.

Perhaps 150mg Morning, 150mg PreWO, 100mg Evening?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya def spread the doses out. I wouldnt take it close to time for sleep. But Im an insomniac so I dont need anything to stop me from sleeping.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jbry suggested earlier that i run it around 350mg or 400mg. I have never taken this before so i really don't know. I reckon i could start at 300mg and bump it up depending on how i feel.

I will have 2 bottles though, so i can run it at a higher dose for 5-6 weeks easy.
Okay then I would definitely go with 400, it is a great cutter lean gains too.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Open to any and all suggestions. I don't know if it will keep me up at night but i doubt it. Even my last meal is well before bed.

I have been eyeing N2Sleep.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Taking another day off from the gym. Only 3 days a week in the gym, it kills me but i need the recovery time.

Only thing about full body workouts, i feel like parts of me are ready to go, but i can't go do my workout because im still waiting on other parts of my body!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I went looking at Body Mortar (with carbs) for a intra workout, and i ended up buying AMS Pump Fixx.

No telling if it's any good, haven't seen any reviews. Prop blend means potential for ****ty.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Watchin football and drinkin 2 scoops of ASGT, going to the gym in a little bit.

:banana: