Best Cutting Cycle

Maverick87

Awards
Last year I did a cycle of Anavar, Winny 50mg EOD, and Clenbuteral .6ml ED(pre workout). Since I have put on 40 lbs between muscle and fat. For the past month Ive gotten myself on track with daily workouts and diet dropping approx 14 lbs. My current stats are 6ft 245lbs and am looking to drop about 50 lbs over the next 5 months. Any suggestions on a good 12 - 16 week cycle and post cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I think you can naturally loose more weight before using PH's. Get a good fat burner and run it for 4wks to cut another 12-15lbs.

Lets say you start the cycle at 230lb, I think a 8wk oral cycle could get you down to 205-210 area.

Id get 3 bottle of 11 sterone & 2 bottle of D Plex. 11 sterone is the clone of the oxo-11 stuff and that sh!t was great.

Run 300mg a day for 7wks of 11 sterone. Run 100mg of D plex for 7wks, than 4wks of PCT.

Nolva, PCT assist, Reduce XT, creatine. Call it a day.

Maverick87

Awards
I've using Hydroxycut Hardcore, but the good stuff before they pulled it off the shelves when the guy died. As for your suggestion, I've tried hard to stay away from orals, or at least try to keep it to one so I don't have to deal with the first pass through the liver. But if orals wind up being the best overall consensus then I'd give it a go.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro im not trying to be d!ck but steroids arent from people who go to the gym for a while then dont go for a while and balloon in weight. obviously your diet and your workouts are not dialed in... if you just take the time to work on those aspects first you will get great results and then you can add in the final piece if you are so inclined.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
bro im not trying to be d!ck but steroids arent from people who go to the gym for a while then dont go for a while and balloon in weight. obviously your diet and your workouts are not dialed in... if you just take the time to work on those aspects first you will get great results and then you can add in the final piece if you are so inclined.
he is right. Unless you've been training hardcore for 8 months and can continue to make gains(or fat loss) PH's/inj's should not be used.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
he is right. Unless you've been training hardcore for 8 months and can continue to make gains(or fat loss) PH's/inj's should not be used.
They actually shouldn't be used at all! Yet here we all dwell... Diet or no diet, hardcore or not, a dead liver and dried up nutz is all the same....