Mdrol batch 092107 mini-log

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All the hoopla in that other Mdrol batch thread got me so worked up that I busted out my bottle of Mdrol batch # 092107 and decided to give it another shot so i can determine with certainty WTF is up with it. I'm 2 months post-cycle and my eating is consistent with a lean bulk. I've been making very slow natural gains in weight and strength at the cost of having lost a tiny bit of definition. With large doses of Superdrol you should expect to see insanely rapid increases in weight and strength.

Day 0 (before starting) 216 lbs
Day 1 40mg Mdrol 215 lbs
Day 2 40mg Mdrol no weigh in
Day 3 40mg Mdrol 216

Nothing to report yet in terms of effects or side effects or anything

SD should never require more than 40mg... For me 20 is ridiculous... So i will stay here until A) I feel that it's working or B) i get so pissed off that I stop eating pills that contain God-knows-what

For the record I have used 2 clones of Superdrol totalling 4 times and know exactly how I respond. If you would like to see how I responded to a 10/20/20/30 run of SD check my profile, my threads, find my TestE kicked with Superdrol thread and read the first 4 weeks of it. Also for the record, this is the batch that has been tested twice and apparently at 99% purity at each time but I have found a mountain of contrary evidence from users
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/135524-cel-m-drol-3.html#post2140137

questions/comments/discussion of all forms is welcome and I will do my best to answer everything accurately and honestly

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm very very interesting.

Thanks for getting to bottom of this. You know I had questions.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My very last run was M drol. I had nothing from it just finished 2 days ago and on PCT but I feel like nothing happened to me. Still going to play it safe and get bloodwork done shortly. I gained 3 lbs and I think it was from diet. Hope it works for you.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
My very last run was M drol. I had nothing from it just finished 2 days ago and on PCT but I feel like nothing happened to me. Still going to play it safe and get bloodwork done shortly. I gained 3 lbs and I think it was from diet. Hope it works for you.
What's ur batch #? same as ours that's in question?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My batch number is 52707/ expiration May 2012. I also have 5 bottles of 52897 / June 2012 and I'm not sure about those either as the last week of the cycle I used those because it didn't seem right. When I order I always ask for the one with the furthest expiration date and vacum seal them the day they come in. It can't be that they weren't fresh.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the record my batch isn't one of the new ones in question it's one of the old ones that was in question back in late 2007. Since then i kinda tabled my Mdrol and told people my experience. Now there's been more questionable experiences and I got back into it and I need to reconcile how it's possible to have people getting nothing from 40mg of Mdrol when they've used SD before and this Mdrol supposedly tested as totally pure. So as you can see it doesn't make any sense. I'll do what I can and try to get something out of it by running high doses. I want to demonstrate if this stuff is legit, or not.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
just check my bottle, i have the same batch unrealmachine.. lets cross our fingers! if this batch is bad, then that's it, im getting s-roid or pdrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sneaky son of a b.........

had to read the other thread to realize this one was here. u know im in

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont see nutin by day 3, im satisfied its crap.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 4
40mg Mdrol (20 pre workout, 20 post workout)

was a depletion workout, good but didn't notice anything special

215 pounds (-1)

I've been keto the last two days, today i'm refeeding carbs, tomorrow I should be 217-218 as I'm always up after the carb day, the idea is to hold onto a pound after the carb day so in 2 days 217.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
subbed, I had the same batch that Crazyfool had (forgot #), I ran back last december. It was a phera briged to mdrol cycle, noticed nothing with the mdrol. Good luck unreal, if you don't respond to it, then definetly a bad batch.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
interesting... like i said, i have this batch also. if you dont see anything from it then its safe to just throw my bottle out

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t, 40mg and no results yet! Its bunk imo.

I have 12731exp01/11 and i ran it with my xtren an didnt notice a damn thing.... Im never running mdrol again....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unrealmachine, no pumps?
Totally normal bro

I was hoping for something but it's difficult to keep myself mentally psyched up waiting for something. I just don't want to mentally tell myself its bad and mentally bias myself. But I know my diet and training are on point so if 40mg of Mdrol is real then it's going to make a difference no matter what.

Superdrol isn't the kind of stuff where you're like "hmm maybe its working, i did do an extra rep a few days ago"

Superdrol is like "whoa WTF i'm going to hurt myself if i keep getting stronger like this"

Considering 50mg

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I hope my batch is good...Why are there no CEL reps commenting in this thread?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope my batch is good...Why are there no CEL reps commenting in this thread?
What are they supposed to say? "Good luck i'm sure it'll kick in tomorrow?" Yeah.... Well CEL produced this stuff and I bought it so this is what happens...

I'm still curious how this stuff tested out pure TWICE... I think SD should be very noticable by now but i'm going to keep running, of course, to be clear for everyone watching...

But it makes me curious about how EVERY batch of Mdrol tested out so damn good... As far as I know now there are several batches around where users are reporting no results at all... So i'm trying to figure out how the testing analysis is just outright wrong.

On another note can anyone vouch for Performance Design SD-1? When I run out of Mdrol i'm going to switch to something else for comparison and SD-1 is what i've got, lemme know.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
x2 on finding someone thats used SD-1!!!!

Hard to find anyone that can vouch for it I've been searching for days trying to find out about Performance Design. They do have the 3rd party lab tests to confirm authenticity at the very least but who knows because all of CEL's products were lab tested...

miller112

Awards
is m-drol the only CEL product that possibly had bad batches?? cuz i just bought a bottle of h-drol...had to scramble around but i got it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
What are they supposed to say? "Good luck i'm sure it'll kick in tomorrow?" Yeah.... Well CEL produced this stuff and I bought it so this is what happens...

I'm still curious how this stuff tested out pure TWICE... I think SD should be very noticable by now but i'm going to keep running, of course, to be clear for everyone watching...

But it makes me curious about how EVERY batch of Mdrol tested out so damn good... As far as I know now there are several batches around where users are reporting no results at all... So i'm trying to figure out how the testing analysis is just outright wrong.

On another note can anyone vouch for Performance Design SD-1? When I run out of Mdrol i'm going to switch to something else for comparison and SD-1 is what i've got, lemme know.
I'm not sure what they're supposed to say. I'd like to hear at least one reason/excuse to what might have happened though. I hope my two bottles are Ok though. I'm still shopping around for other clones at the moment. And no sorry i haven't heard about SD-1. Hope it works out for you though in the stash thread I think I remember you having quite a bit of it.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
x2 on finding someone thats used SD-1!!!!

Hard to find anyone that can vouch for it I've been searching for days trying to find out about Performance Design. They do have the 3rd party lab tests to confirm authenticity at the very least but who knows because all of CEL's products were lab tested...

I think i read on here somewhere it's made by nutraplanet and people claimed it should be legit but as far as log's on it there's zip that I could anyways.Hahaha I guess unreal will be testing another product for us agian lol

supra888

supra888

Awards
Subbed.....
Am doing a 3 week solo run of M-drol in 2 weeks time 20/20/20 ,batch number :52707/ expiration May 2012.
Won't be logging it fully ,but will post here on gains and sides ( if any. )
Have 4 bottles from this batch..hope it aint bunk.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
haha the closest i've found of someone running sd-1 is someone claiming a friend of theirs ran it and got pimples on their back which meant it was real....:icon_lol: Go for it unreal!!! :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol, well at 40mg a day it shouldn't be long for me to determine if its working... but I guess i'm going to test out SD-1 as well.

About CEL's reps I have spoken with them and I respect them a lot. I don't think there's anything further that we need to discuss here though, the log speaks for itself.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....
Right, Unreal.

At 40mg it shouldn't be too long to notice the effects.
Today is day 4, right?

If until day 7-8 it hasn't given the pumps or any other anabolic effects, then I guess it may be bunk as well as my M-Drol #021008.
How long do you plan to taking this M-Drol batch# 092107?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
lol, well at 40mg a day it shouldn't be long for me to determine if its working... but I guess i'm going to test out SD-1 as well.

About CEL's reps I have spoken with them and I respect them a lot. I don't think there's anything further that we need to discuss here though, the log speaks for itself.
Looking forward to seeing how the SD-1 works for you. I've got a bottle (or two ;) ) of that sitting around.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
this will be interesting. i agree that superdrol is not something you wonder if its working. usually in the first 5-6 days i'm up 5lbs or so.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about bunk m-drol made me open my bottle today but this is one labeled 52897/JUN2012, took first dose this morning and had ok pump nothing special for day one, this is my first time trying it so we'll see... I will not hijack this thread but may post and update or two!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Seems bbbbbunk to me.

40mg of SD you will feel within a few days.

Someone said something about heat a while ago, something like some werehouses r not cooled... Plus what about heat traveling or at ur door step? I know it's a far reach but something has to be up.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
All this talk about bunk m-drol made me open my bottle today but this is one labeled 52897/JUN2012, took first dose this morning and had ok pump nothing special for day one, this is my first time trying it so we'll see... I will not hijack this thread but may post and update or two!
i have that batch too. keep us updated bro!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha me 3!

better be legit. good luck bro:head:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
40mg Mdrol (20 pre workout, 20 post workout)

was a depletion workout, good but didn't notice anything special

215 pounds (-1)

I've been keto the last two days, today i'm refeeding carbs, tomorrow I should be 217-218 as I'm always up after the carb day, the idea is to hold onto a pound after the carb day so in 2 days 217.
Subbed...

One question here unreal. I've never run Super or M-drol, but from what I understand it is a "carb hog". Perhaps a keto diet with SD may delay or even downgrade the rapid weight gain? I don't know if your other experiences with SD were on a keto diet too, but just a thought. Maybe you'll just need a little more time than usual.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
this is the same batch i have also, and will also have to break into it earlier than planned. and will mini log as well.
Yeah me too. Can you guys link up your logs here? Would be helpful. Thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@ liftingstud RE: heat,
I don't think heat is the answer unless the entire batch I have was rounded up and stuck in a ridiculously hot and humid warehouse for a very long period of time. Hormone powders are tough, i know a lot of them get stored in hot warehouses, and it doesn't seem to cause problems like this. In theory the heat and moisture would degrade the hormone compound so it might lose something like 10 or 15% of its effectiveness. Not 100%.

@ Dragon13 RE: carbs,
The last time i used SD it was during my recomp which was low carb 6 days a week with 1 high carb day. I do not think SD has such a carb dependency as most people claim. The second time I used it i was on a pretty high carb diet for me (carbs = or > than protein) and I gained fat and bloat at an alarming rate (even with cardio). Morover even on keto days I don't notice the hypoglycemia that people speak of. So overall I think that relationship is greatly overrated (from MY experience).

Anyway to be more on point about my log, I am not doing strictly ketosis, I am doing carb cycling. Yesterday was the carbup day and as expected it produced some weight gain today. My routine is complicated but basically i have lifting days with low-moderate carbs mostly pre and post workout. I have ketosis/cardio days, and then after 2 consecutive keto/cardio days I do a carbup every 13 days.

anyway

Day 5
218 pounds
40mg Mdrol (20 pre/20 post)
Did the carbup yesterday, as you can see Im up 3 pounds from yesterday which is about right because yesterday I was down a pound. Usually the carbup will put 2 pounds on me and then 1 pound will stick. With a starting weight for this log of 216 i expect to be 217 tomorrow and maintain that. This will correspond perfectly to my natural rate of gains that i've been sustaining for a few weeks now. This also demonstrates absolutely no impact on my bodyweight.

Pumps, mood, aggression, blah blah, all normal. I look a little flabby, that usually happens after a carbup day, some keto today will take care of that. Anyway I don't notice anything.

Tomorrow starts a sequence of 5 heavy lifting days with low/moderate carbs, sometimes I am up about a pound by the end of that, sometimes not.

Summary:
Day 0 (before starting) 216 lbs [lift day]
Day 1 40mg Mdrol 215 lbs [lift day]
Day 2 40mg Mdrol no weigh in [cardio/keto]
Day 3 40mg Mdrol 216 [cardio/keto]
Day 4 40mg Mdrol 215 [carbup day]
Day 5 40mg Mdrol 218 [cardio/keto]

weigh ins are in the morning so day 4 the weigh in is before eating lots of carbs, just so that makes more sense

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No but my BP is usually fine on SD. The only side I seem to get is backpumps, and I will make it very clear if i notice any of those.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
No but my BP is usually fine on SD. The only side I seem to get is backpumps, and I will make it very clear if i notice any of those.
Speaking if those... I got serious back pumps when I first ran sd at 30mg... Last run with phera I was taking 20mg Mdrol and 30mg pplex... No back pumps, I would think of the mdrol was legit I would have had some. Funny thing when I stopes the SD bumped the pplex to 40mg I did start to notice them, mildly... Nothing like my orginal run with sd.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the OG SD a while back and 10mg and 20mg doses gave me ridiculous back pumps after a few days. They were so bad that I gave the remainder of the bottle away! I have a bottle of this same batch that you are running. This makes me want to pop it open...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everything looks solid!

the fact your a straight shooter and tell it how it is, is definetly a great thing. and we all already know diet and training is on point!

so keep killing it! and after another week switch out the drols and watch the magic

One possible thing i have noticed a FEW times, with CEL hormones mainly M-drol is on their lab assays they are sometimes tested out to 2a. 17a-methyl 17b hydroxy ETIOCHOLAN 3-one

ETIOCHOLAN is the BETA isomer of mdrol which is INACTIVE, however i believe that because its still a hormone may cause the suppression people notice.

ill have to look for lab assays thats ive seen with that specific nomenclature thouhg.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78849-m-drol-not-4.html

this is not the batch in question however you will se thats its the BETA isomer,

easy thing to misread sometimes as well as misprint if the lab doesnt specify which one it was tested for.

for PPLEX its always testing out to the 2ene with trace amounts of 3ene. and those are almost always in the COAs

Antonek

Awards
yes please tell me your thoughts about 52987 coz i have same bath @ home wainin' 4 me, regards

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16