AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I would like to thank the guys at IronMag Labs for picking me to log their new product. The supplement is called 1-Andro RX and is designed to give:

Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
No Bloating or Water Retention
Converts to 1-Testosterone

Each cap contains 100mg of 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One and 400mg of Acetyl-l-carnitine. I will be taking 6 caps e/d divided evenly with meals. Additional details of cycle:

Daily Supps:MultiVit,1000mg VitC,4g Fishoil,Cordygen5,BetaAlanine,Creatine,Whey Blend, Hydrolysated whey(Intra&Post w/o),Core Zap(pre w/o)

Support Supps: AI Cycle Support thru-out,Taurine if needed

PCT Supps: Torem on hand,T-911,Formex,EndoAmp Max

Workout Split: Monday:Abs,Biceps,Forearms,Legs/Wednesday:Rotators,Chest,Shoulders,Traps/Friday:Abs,Triceps,Back/ Cardio consists of 1 hour road cycling on Thursday and Saturday.

That should get things started. Personal stats are: 6'0" at around 208 lbs right now and my age is 50. I will get pre pics up this weekend. Let's get this going!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review:

This was my first use of a Pro-Hormone supplement and I was looking for a non-methylated one. 1-AndroRX fit that perfectly and I was lucky enough to be picked to log it for IronMag Labs. I started the log weighing 205.5 and finished up at 210.5. That is 5 lbs with a very mild cycle. I was not eating much more than maintenance calories either. I started the cycle running 600mg e/d for 4 weeks and IronMag Labs was awesome enough to extend my cycle with another bottle. I ran the last bottle at 800mg e/d to see if there would be a difference....there was! This dose seemed to make my muscles fuller, recovery was even better and endurance picked up. My mood seemed to improve as well. My next run of 1-AndroRX will be entirely dosed at 800mg and I will be looking into the possibility of a longer length cycle. Being non-methyl I can't see why a longer cycle is not viable. I did not feel shut down at all for the entire run and my libido actually increased while on 1-AndroRX. Deffinitely another positive here...the wife gives it a thumbs up as well. If you like to eat then this will treat you well. My appetite was raging most of the time but, the carbs were taunting me the most. You could really pack on some pounds if this was a sloppy bulk. The only minor negative side was some lethargy. I just resorted to some stims to get me over this. I can't think of anything else to say about the cycle except that I will be running this again in the near future with a few changes and for more of a bulking cycle. Thanks again to IronMag Labs for giving me the opportunity. I will post up some pics here and also some post PCT photos later.

View attachment 28330

View attachment 28331

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
First!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Count De G-Monay!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Placebo boner... right here.

:hump:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TL, you've always been my number one negger!
Thanks for dropping in Irish!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. I didn't know it had ALCAR in it. That's a nice addition.

I would love to run this with some Formestane and MMV3. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations once again :)
Oh yea I'm loving your pct and your choice in AI cycle support
Is that you in your avi? How many cycles have you done in your past and have you ever been on hrt? If you like you can pm me or post here. Nonetheless great job overall
Thanks! Yes that is me in the avi. This will be my first cycle and no to the HRT.

Thanks for subbing Tim!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree, should provide a little bump for the androgenics.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

That's a helluva idea. I have two bottles of 1-Androstendiol, a bottle and a half of PP 1-T that I was gonna run together as the two bottles of 1AD won't last me 6 weeks like I would like. MMV3 has me drooling to include it in my next go around too...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in on this bad boy. Rip it up AZ.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a helluva idea. I have two bottles of 1-Androstendiol, a bottle and a half of PP 1-T that I was gonna run together as the two bottles of 1AD won't last me 6 weeks like I would like. MMV3 has me drooling to include it in my next go around too...
Ya, I thought it would be a nice stack. MMV3/Form would definitely help combat any lethargy and libido issues.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Count me in like Flynn bro! This will be a killer ride to be on! Stoked for this bad boy to get rollin!

AZ in with Ironmag, its gotta be good :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOOOOooooTTT!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
IN for sure. Gonna kill this thing :head:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are great. I appreciate it alot!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
AZ if you dont mind im goin to start your thread off with a lil something ;)

Im just throwing it up in a link cause its prob NSFW! Its something about Dancing and Poles? Uhh i :dunno: hehehe

youtube.com/ watch?v=pWMrfggZzo0&feature=player_embedded

^^^Take the spaces out

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the test boost before my workout Teg...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the test boost before my workout Teg...
Ur welcome my man! ;)

The ending parts are freaking amazing!

Was just goin to post the vid, but then i was like yaaaa i better not being that it involves dancing, poles and women! haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was :eek:

hollywood17

Awards
I am taking this too. I have just finished the first week and have seen some increases already. Can't wait to see how you kill this!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to get rolling too. I will take my first dose tomorrow after my 20 mile ride. Here is a pre cycle photo and yes I need to get some sun and the wife won't let me man scrape.

View attachment 27478

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are gonna be a beast when it is said and done.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Big. Would like a few more pounds. I have been stuck at this weight too long.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You'll problaby be a good 227 when it is said and done.

No way you are 50.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll problaby be a good 227 when it is said and done.

No way you are 50.
I'm a late bloomer what can I say. I would love to be 227!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
WOW AZ! Your Avi doesnt do you justice brother! You deff. dont look 50 big man! Im floored! NIIIICE WORK to say the least! Keep it going!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're in great shape AZ. the physique shows your dedication, and i'm glad you got to test this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Sunny...I hope I can do it right for the guys at IronMag!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
OMG THIS GUY IS JUST A BEAST!!!!

what happens when you inject way to much testosterone into a great white shark??? well gentlemen, we are about to find out!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn great in those pics AZ! Im shocked you are 50!:eek: You really dont look it man! I love the way your abs are lined up perfectly with your obliques :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Damn AZ, I hope I'm in that kind of shape when I'm 50. Holy cow brudda.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments!
Well I got out at about 6:30 and put 20 miles on my bike. The rides are getting earlier because today we will be pushing 102. Came home and put away a 2 whole/4 whites scramble, 1/2 cup oats, slice WW bread with almond butter and a glass of my orange/pineapple,banana juice. I love this meal the most! Oh yeah...I cover the eggs with green pepper tabasco. Love spicy!! Followed that with my multi,fishoil, and 2 caps of the 1-Andro. The journey begins....I just want to know what that "ON" feeling is guys.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift this heavy ass weight" Big Ron

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well I got out at about 6:30 and put 20 miles on my bike. The rides are getting earlier because today we will be pushing 102. Came home and put away a 2 whole/4 whites scramble, 1/2 cup oats, slice WW bread with almond butter and a glass of my orange/pineapple,banana juice. I love this meal the most! Oh yeah...I cover the eggs with green pepper tabasco. Love spicy!! Followed that with my multi,fishoil, and 2 caps of the 1-Andro. The journey begins....I just want to know what that "ON" feeling is guys.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift this heavy ass weight" Big Ron
"lightweight baby! Ain't nuttin but a peanut!"

Try some pepperplant brand hotsauce... I am sure you could find some to order on the internet. It's like the hotsauce of the gods in my opinion... they have a normal, garlic, chipotle, and jabanero flavor. The jabanero is hot enough to melt your tongue.

That "On" feeling is just around the corner.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Damn, AZ; wicked conditioning ! Impressive cuts ! Can only imagine this 1AD inflating your frame with size and volume !

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will look for the Pepperplant G!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

no we are rolling. the alpha male will be right around the corner

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be looking for him! Swallowing second dose as I type...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll be looking for him! Swallowing second dose as I type...
Trying hard not to down the whole bottle in a day huh? Man those first two weeks of being on a hormone are some of the longest of your life... at first you are like wtf is happening? I don't notice anything... then you hit week 3 and BOOM! You feel like the hulk.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying hard not to down the whole bottle in a day huh? Man those first two weeks of being on a hormone are some of the longest of your life... at first you are like wtf is happening? I don't notice anything... then you hit week 3 and BOOM! You feel like the hulk.
I'm a fairly patient person so this will be cake. Hell, it took me 50 yrs to get here....2 weeks ain't no thang!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
AZ, for age 50- your built like a horse!!! i know your nattural test levels are very high just by looking at you. also you wouldnt be able to sustain that type of muscle at age 50 if your test levels werent super high. One question i always had "do PH or DS not benefit people with super high test levels?" For example, if you took DTH and your natturally high test levels boosted up a bit. Would that be = to someone taking PH???? cuz i see a lot of guys on PH that arn't even very buff at all!!!! but then again its on a case by case basis! I also see guys like you, mr bigpr, me, and others who dont even take ph,ds,or aas get bigger faster natturally! My question is, would PH only hinder us????

your log should answer my question