My M1,4ADD log

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday was my first day. I got the dosage wrong by taking to much, but oh well. As some of you may know I am beta testing it for Designer Supplements. I did Bi's and tri's yesterday. I had a great workout. Felt good all day.

Today I took 20mg/2ml. I will be doing that for the first week, then bumping it to 30mg/3ml a day for the next three weeks. I will split it up to were I take it twice daily. So today was a boxing/grappling workout, I broke the three bolts that were holding the bag, so now I have to go buy a new bracket dammit. Anyways I have great workouts on it.

I have no lethargy, or cramps. I feel like I am really on something.

As for my workouts. Well I do crossfit routines. I also will be doing grappling and boxing workouts four times a week. I am preparing for my season in the spring, and I will also be teaching quite a few seminars this spring and summer.

Oh ya 5'7 206 about 15% bodyfat. Hoping to get down to 195ish and 8%. We'll just have to see.

Last edited:

smike319

Awards
well it's about time sifu. i was wondering when you were going to start your log
guess you got your stuff the same day as me from DS.
good luck with your cycle man!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, I was just waiting to get it from sledg. So what did you get from him? I think I am the first person he has testing this stuff. I like it a lot so far.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sweet $heeit brother, I just got my two beta bottles in the mail as well. Will you or are you going to be taking any nolva for bloat control? I think I am going to start mine tomorrow, but not sure if I should just wait and see if I'm going to need my nolva. It'll be cool to compare things for this beta run. I'm however going to be starting out at 20mg/day in two doses. I will up them when the effects are acknowledged.

Would you mind if I posted my updates here as well?

Oh yeah one more thing, hows the taste? Are you mixing it with something or just takin it down straight? That is one good thing that you can help me out on bro, glad you started before me. :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
One more thing, I gotta hand it to sldge. My stuff got here so quickly that I took a double take when I saw it sitting on my table. I mean I ordered this on Tuesday, and it got here today; Friday. Thats some excellent customer service. I also had some problems with my paypal transaction ( I hate those bastards, heh) And he straightened it out for me lickety-split. I'm amazed as well as loyally greatful, ok, I'm done ki$$ing his a$$ now. ;)

Great job and much appreciatted....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, thats great. I am glad you guys are pleased and lets see how this goes. What are the cals per day you are both going to be consuming and what is the breakdown so we have an idea of what the diff will be.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, thats great. I am glad you guys are pleased and lets see how this goes. What are the cals per day you are both going to be consuming and what is the breakdown so we have an idea of what the diff will be.
Well, with sifu's permission to merge our threads ;) , My starting weight now is right around 235lbs. My BF% at this time, is right around 12% or so. My diet consists of 6000-6500 cals/day. I'l be cycling my carbs by 100 or so grams on my rest days. Protein intake is about 430-450g/day. The rest of course make up my cycled carbs and fats. Mostly ALL of my fats come from either milk, or olive oil. I hardly EVER have any saturated fat meats. My carbs ALL come from whole milk, rice, veggies, etc. My diet is really, really, clean even during bulking but, OTOH, I consume A LOT of protein powder every day, I could always add in more animal protein, but w/ my schedule right now, etc., its kinda limited ATM.

My current split is going to be a super-simple 3 day push/pull/leg split per week. Refer to the training section for my routine(s).

I said the hell with it and dosed my first 10mgs a couple hours ago. Tomorrow I'll be training back/bi's.

Hopefully this compound will give me a head start for when I have to cut-up for spring break. :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't mind if we share a thread. I will be at about 3000 clas a day, no processed carbs, all protein is from eggs, scallops, shrimp and shakes. I get all of my fat from nuts(variety) and avocados.

My training is www.crossfit.com along with my MMA training. So we will get a bodybuilder perspective and more of a athlete persepctive, sounds great to me.

Oh I won't be taking nolva. I am running it straight for four weeks with nothing else except hawthorn berry, just so I can attribute all gains to this product.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh ya I just take it straight, it isn't the best tasting, but it ain't that bad either.

smike319

Awards
Yup, I was just waiting to get it from sledg. So what did you get from him? I think I am the first person he has testing this stuff. I like it a lot so far.
i got some M5AA. was planning on stacking it w/ M1T but after further review i think i'm going to save the M5AA for a future cycle, and may place another order w/ him for some 4AD prop and run the 4AD Prop as my base, alternating bi-weekly between the two methyl's.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Just had a helluva nice workout. Strength and/or endurance all went up in each exc. Could just be placebo though. We'll see tomorrow how I feel DOMS-wise. Gotta get goin' now though, I have a lot of people comin' over for the Sat. night playoff party; no drinkin' for me though. :( C'MON Rams BABY!! I got money on your a$$es!!!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, so today was day 4 for me. My workouts have been great. I haven't gotten on the scale yet. I will on day 7. Anyways, I can already see a slight body composition change. The only side I have is more acne than normal, but I can handle that. No lethargy at all, great pumps, and I feel like I am on.

So all in all, I am very satisfied so far.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You noticing any bloat at all bro? I may be, in the abs, but not too sure just yet, may just be my intestines being filled with food. DOMS today isn't too bad, but its still there. Tomorrow is my leg presses and deads. I'm feeling now that my deads are going to jump in weight tomorrow. They usually gain the most strength than any other exc. when on androgens. We'll see.

Since today is day 3, and no sides whatsoever to report on, I'm taking the doseage up to 30mg tomorrow.

Btw, to counter all variables, the only other supplements I'm taking are powder, multi, ALA, and vit C. I was doing the NAC, milk thistle thing, but I'm just gonna wait till afterwords to start it back up.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope no bloat. I was thinking of 30mg too. How many bottles do you have? And how long are you going to run it for?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have 2. Lets see, 30mg ed for 4 weeks would be........840mg total. So, I have 1 gram in all. I would like to run it for 4 weeks, but I have a paranoia with 17aa's being run longer than 2 weeks, thats just me though. Will still do though if no ill effects occur.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to run it for 4weeks. I have no fear. I ran M1T both times for four weeks, and I like it better that way.

So why did you decide to go to 30mg from 20mg?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well since the first I spoke to sldge about it, he said that in his opinion he thought an appropriatte dose would be 30-40mg ed. So I took that and basically ran with it I guess. So, I just started out at 20mg to asses how my body would react, no biggie. I would like to even go up to 40mg, but I would need another bottle for that. Dunno, I just hope this a success because I can't run any more M-1T cycles anymore due to it fvckin' with my hairline. If M-4AD is said to be descent, than I'll probably get on that as well.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lucky for me I am bald(by choice). I am wanting to try his M5AA as well. I think my next cycle will be that along with this. I just didn't like the M1T that much really. It worked well, but I didn't like to continuosly feel like I was getting sick.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Have either of you used Dianabol? Just curious for a comparison because that's what I thought the M1,4 was being touted as, legal D-bol.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, I have used AAS in the past but never D-bol. I have heard the same comparison. I am hoping not to get to bloated however. But if it happens, oh well. But body comp changes are coming already.

In fact sledge said that it is close to D-bol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that concerns me with M1,4ADD, as with M4AD, is the posibility of gyno. I really don't care about bloat, but I hear lots of bad things about methyl-E. Keep us posted on bloating, if any.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I here ya on the possibility of gyno. Hopefully that won't happen. I have nolva on hand if it happens.

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
Have either of you used Dianabol? Just curious for a comparison because that's what I thought the M1,4 was being touted as, legal D-bol.
The target hormone of M1,4-ADDiol is methylboldenone (methandrostenolone) which is Dianabol.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There you go guys. I was just being to lazy to look it up. I am barely fighting staying awake for one more hour of work.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that concerns me with M1,4ADD, as with M4AD, is the posibility of gyno. I really don't care about bloat, but I hear lots of bad things about methyl-E. Keep us posted on bloating, if any.
Well, I can tell you that I've been taking 40mg/day of M4AD for 5 days. No bloating or gyno to speak of.(though I don't know how long this would take to occur with real AAS.) I'm up 2 lbs. Chack out my cycle log if you you're intrested. Sorry Sifu, Diddn't mean to bust into your thread. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't bother me at all, we are all here to learn off of each others cycles.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 4, upped dosing to 35mg ED. Well, actually took 20 this morning, and will take 15 tonight. So far......today at work I felt fvckin great man, moodwise that is. DOMS settled down a bit from my back/bi workout on Sat. Feeling pretty full and pumped. I'm def. starting to notice some bloat. Keeping an eye on the pecs, so I'll just let it slide until it gets out of control, if it does.

Tonight will be Legs/deads. I'll post back when finished, god I love having a home gym. :)

Btw, besides bloat, I have had little reoccuring headaches throughout the last 3 hours or so, will keep an eye on my BP.

(Edit) Update: Deads went up 10lbs. + 1 more rep since last times. Leg aren't all much of a priority to me right now. I have 17.75" calves along with 29" upper quads. They tend to look a bit freakish, so I try not to concentrate on them all that much atm. So what I do basically is mostly maintain with leg presses, and try to go for more endurance each week rather than actual weight. Reps increased to 7 more this time around. Not too shabby, however I kind of expected more of an increase with my deads. Will be taking a two day break, come Thursday I'll be doing chest, sh, tri's.

Last edited:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone experienced with dianabol tell us when the mental feeling of well-being kick in? As with strength gains? Might be interesting to compare.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but here is my update for the day. I upped it to 30mg today. I am on day 5. have no bloat, but I woke up feeling really swole, and actually looking leaner. Hell I don't know.

My sense of well being is awesome. My strength is through the roof and I can't wait to workout tonight.

I will weigh in on wedensday, when it will have been a week.

I am very pleased with the product so far.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a awesome workout, everyone asking me what I am on. Which is funny, because I'm not that big. But anyways the diet is good, the training is great, and the swelling is starting to real come out.

It is going great so far. Oh ya and my sense of well being is really good. Feels like when I did AAS, but that was over 8 years ago.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It is going great so far. Oh ya and my sense of well being is really good. Feels like when I did AAS, but that was over 8 years ago.

Bump on that. Only other stuff I've done has been M1T, 1T, 4AD, and 1, 4 dione. And I feel moodwise the best of any of 'em. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks, only thing I'm concerned about is estro bloat, and the ca$h I'm gonna have to fork over at the end of this cycle for bloodwork. I just found out I lost my health insurance and I'm not too happy about that. Hopefully this cycle will be worth it....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro, as much as I hate to do it, I think I'm going to have to dose some nolva tomorrow night. My nipples are starting to look way too puffy. I give a fvck about everything else, but the nips aren't something to mess with. Its pretty weird, earlier today it was fine, now at 1:00 am, they're looking pretty different. Ah well......

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not really my nips, but I got puffy really bad over just the last couple hours. What are you going to dose the nolva at?

I'll probably wait, but I have a bodyfat test this month with the military, so I don't want to be to bloated.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...good question. Dunno, probably around 10 or so? I don't think it would need 20 yet, so I don't wanna go overkill, ya know? Yeah, I'll prob dose 10mg as soon as needed, then access how I'm doing. I'll let you know when and then after I do it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I am going to wait. Estrogen is good for growth, but like I said I don't want to much water. It is funny at 20mg a day, I had almost none, I went to 30mg today, and bam here comes the bloat.

10 sounds about right for the nolva, but I am not sure.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
This is intresting guys. It seems like you guys are experiencing more estrogen sides then I am with M4AD. Don't take offense, Just an observation. I wonder if Bobo is following this. Hmmm.... I'm not saying that M4AD is better,likely the opposite is true. Just that I'm suprised because the naysayers at my thread would have you think that I should be shopping for a bra by now. :D

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what you are saying.

Basically it is giving the same effects as Dbol. Which is ok. My strength is going through the roof and I am swelling up, but I am bloating as well. Oh well, not much to do about it, I want to lay off the nolva for now, if it gets out of hand, at least I have it.

Other than that there are no sides, it has been fabulous so far.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Looks like M1,4 gets a thumbs up. No suprise there. The verdict is still out on M4AD IMHO.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is intresting guys. It seems like you guys are experiencing more estrogen sides then I am with M4AD. Don't take offense, Just an observation. I wonder if Bobo is following this. Hmmm.... I'm not saying that M4AD is better,likely the opposite is true. Just that I'm suprised because the naysayers at my thread would have you think that I should be shopping for a bra by now. :D

Look what I said in your thread. I said people experienced more bloat than expected on this substance. Thats straight from "Bruce".

Consdiering you need around 50-100mg/day of methyl test to see results compared to about 25-30mg of D-bol, this is exactly what should happen. Just from the first few days on M1,4diol the resuklts have been better than M4AD.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
This m1,4diol is some exciting stuff!!
Keep the updates coming.

So what is the conversion of this stuff to dbol? If you take in 30mg ed then how much dbol does that equate to?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue. Almost all the converiosn numbers are speculative. In this case, nobody knows.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Look what I said in your thread. I said people experienced more bloat than expected on this substance. Thats straight from "Bruce".

Consdiering you need around 50-100mg/day of methyl test to see results compared to about 25-30mg of D-bol, this is exactly what should happen. Just from the first few days on M1,4diol the resuklts have been better than M4AD.
I never implied that M4AD would be better than M1,4. Let me ask you something. Lets say That the conversion rate for M4AD is 15% to methyl test.Fine. At 40mg/day that would yield 4.5 mg of methyl test. 80 mg/day would yield 9mg of methyl test. Follow me? So lets say 20% of that becomes Methyl E. That would amount to not even 2mg of methyl E a day. The rest of the Methyl 4AD has its own anabolic properties and is also unaffected by arematase Right? I'm serious I would like to know what you think about this. If I am completely wrong here,let me know. If my math is wrong correct me. If you know of studdies that have clearer numbers then enlighten me.I would love to know what Bruce or Pat would say. All I can say for sure is that I have Zero estrogenic sides so far. My waist actually went down 1/4". My blood pressure is unchanged and I feel great.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never implied that M4AD would be better than M1,4. Let me ask you something. Lets say That the conversion rate for M4AD is 15% to methyl test.Fine. At 40mg/day that would yield 4.5 mg of methyl test. 80 mg/day would yield 9mg of methyl test. Follow me? So lets say 20% of that becomes Methyl E. That would amount to not even 2mg of methyl E a day. The rest of the Methyl 4AD has its own anabolic properties and is also unaffected by arematase Right? I'm serious I would like to know what you think about this. If I am completely wrong here,let me know. If my math is wrong correct me. If you know of studdies that have clearer numbers then enlighten me.I would love to know what Bruce or Pat would say. All I can say for sure is that I have Zero estrogenic sides so far. My waist actually went down 1/4". My blood pressure is unchanged and I feel great.

Yes you are right in your conversions. If the conversion is that low then you don't have to worry about the side effects. But then that is also proportional to the anabolic effects (which means again you need a high dose). THe substance itself has already been tested in assays (methyl test) and the estrogenic sides/anabolic ratio is very high. Thats just how it works. Most of the studies and numbers are in the physical literature (old texts from the 50's and 60s) If your not getting many estrogenic sides then your not getting much of an anabolic effect. Thats why I said from the beginning your 2lbs could easily just be water retention (which would increase muscle glyocgen giving the appearance of a leaner look). People often say they look leaner when first shooting insulin because of the increased glycogen storage. That increase in glyocgen storage also leads to increased strength. With methyl test you needed a minimum of 50mg/day, so if nobody knows exactly what the rate of conersion is, nobody knows for sure how much you actually need. I agree Pat and Bruce would know much more about this (especially Pat) Now if you look at the methyl 4AD just by itself, you could have efects from that but its also a general rule that methyalting a compound reduces its androgenic activity. Thats why many peopel do not like this substance because your weakening the overall 4AD while increasing the side effects by methylating it.

Serisouly your mood and effects sounds like a very low dose of test. This is the same type of response you hear HRT patients give.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to look at these things in perspective. Considering what M4AD should convert into and the pharmacology of such hormone you should be getting more than 2lbs/week. I can get 10lb on D-bol easy in the first week and that aromtizes half of what methyl test does. Drol is even better than that (I'm on it now). If you think the results form your first week are good, then never take Drol because you will NEVER want to come off. You virtually explode with size and strength (people look at you like a freak). In all cases you should be getting more gains in size and strenght if you have the doses right (which is tough to gauge since nobody knows the conversion numbers). That is why M1,4 diol sounds much better because they are already seeing D-bol like effects in the first few days. Methylated substances are fast acting hormones. If you can get the saem results from a trandsermal (which is NOT fast acting) then that particulr methylated substance is not that great. Thats all I'm saying and when you take in all these factors, it is a logical conclusion.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting me bounce that off you. I do agree withyou in some instances.1 M1,4 is a better compound overall. 2. A higher dose is likely necesary for a decent effect. The point of me testing this was not to see if it would be better than 1,4 It was to see if it had any value itself. I think it could. I think a lot of guys would like to know if the sides are as bad as some say they will be, and if there is a threshold where the sides will outweigh the gains.That is really the goal of this cycle for me.I also agree with you on one more thing. Given that a higher dose is necesary for good gains,There is still the issue of liver stress.So taking more is probably not as "safe" as taking less M1,4. However, I got 4 bottles so I want to learn as much as possible from this cycle so mabey other guys can make a more informed decision. And if I make some decent gains in the process, then all will not be lost. thanks for the stimulating dabate. Can we still be friends? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I said from the beginning I never criticized you, just the susbtance. I don't think your an idiot for trying it as long as you know why certain things work. There is no reason for people to get defensive of what they take unless they are uniformed sheep and just trying it because its "new" or some company like VPX says its good. I don't think you are and never did. It is quite ironic that VPX is marketing this one too. Coincidence? I think not :D

Basically to get a real good benefit of this substance just use high doses with Nolva everyday and you should be fine. Wiht both these susbtances Nolva is defiently recommened because your basically getting an AAS related metabolite (17 methyl E2) form a PH. So in terms of protection you should look at this AS an AAS. For the most part I tihnk everyone using this now is doing so but newbies most likely won't know.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am glad you could test it, like i said i was to busy with methyl-dien to give this one a run. Although adding a methyl can decrease its androgenic qualities in some cases it increases its anabolic properties while making it oral active. if 4 ad is intrinsic and methylating it increases its anabolic properties and lowers its androgenic properties then by all means that makes this better then regular methyl-test. I dont think it will be as good as methyl-14addiol but I never thought it would. I thought it might be good for those few people who lik eto try different thing sout, and if it is more anabolic and less androgenic although not as strong as some other phs then it will still worth a shot.
I dont think all the new phs to come out should have a min anabolic profile of 1000, it will be good to get a few that are in the 200-600 range, plus not everyone who wants to use a trans and isntready toinject this might be a good alternative for them.

But Bobo couldnt have said it better with the thought that most of these new PHs should be considered AAS, this way you are always prepared for the whole cycle.