My M1,4ADD log

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, so today is day five on 40mg and it is working great, my nipples are a little puffy, but not gyno in any way, so I added .5ml of nolva a day to the mix, and there are no more problems. I figure I have a little over a week left. Overall, I loved this product, it would be awesome with a test base.

For PCT I will be running Nolva,omegas, and the new cold fusion NO product from legal gear that I am beta testing for them.

I will weigh in monday for some results to post.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
OK man; Monday is almost over in my time zone. You got an update?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will weigh in today, it has been almost a week on 40mg a day. My strength is crazy, and I am defintely putting on some size, and still looking lean.

I had to start nolva at 1ml a day, due to the puffy nipples. I am still loving the product though, sledge put out a really good one in this.

I will post my weight tommorow.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the same as sifu; strength gains are the most I've seen from this product. Weight is up another 2lbs. I cut my carbs down a few days back though to kind of trim up a bit and it seems to be doing me good. I look a lot leaner, body comp. wise, and I'm as heavy as I've ever been right now. Weighing in at around 247 or so. Weight fluctuates though and I'm guessing that when I end this I'll have a good 10lb. or so gain. I will be ending this on the 30th of this month so only a couple more days to go. After PCT I will post my end results.

All in all, a very good product for those that are prone to bad reactions of other compounds that have a higher androgenicity. IMHO though the gains I got from M1T were better but, I could not stand the damn sides from it and won't do it again for that reason. In 2 weeks on M1T I gained around 12 or so lbs. if I remember correctly, but got sick as fvck and lost like 6 or 7. I just hope I don't start pi$$ing my gains away again this time.

Good work sldge, seems to be a great addition to our PH/PS's....

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am glad everyone likes it. I knew it wasnt going to be as strong as M1T but it wasnt suppossed to be. Like you have realised, having a strong compound like M1T is worthless if you wont ever want to use it. M14ADD on th eother hand is totaly different, which is what makes it a better choice.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me it is a completely better choice. This stuff with some test would be awesome, even some winny. Either way, I would take it over M1T any day. I have set personal bests in every lift since I started.

It is a great product. It worked better than M1T for me, but I hated working out on M1T as well.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Great info guys! I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
HEh, I think everybody should try this out at least once. And they probably wouldn;t EVER go back to M1T. The new tabs will make it just that much better on top of the the better qualities. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
what is the most dramatic aspect to it?
the strength gains?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I liked the M1T, harsh on the hairline (i think)
Was decent in the strength department (awesome for a 2week cycle actually).
The m1,4add treated your hair okay? sorry if this is repetitive

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I liked the M1T, harsh on the hairline (i think)
Was decent in the strength department (awesome for a 2week cycle actually).
The m1,4add treated your hair okay? sorry if this is repetitive
Yeah, that was a big problem for me to w/ the M1T; it robbed me bro. I thankfully got most of it to grow back though. No problems whatsoever with the M1,4add. And I didn't even use spiro 5% cream this time. Regarding regular 1,4 andro, hair loss wasn't ever really reported by anyone in the past. And w/ this compound, the methylation process actually takes the androgenicity down some more. So I would say it would be a great choice for the people that can't stand the sides associated with other high androgenicitive (is that a word?) compounds. ;)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jergo, Sifu, how was the hpta shutdown of this compound compared to other stuff you have used?
Also how did you manage to get a little leaner when you had to use nolva to stop gyno symptoms? It seems that this compound is pretty estrogenic.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was a big problem for me to w/ the M1T; it robbed me bro. I thankfully got most of it to grow back though. No problems whatsoever with the M1,4add. And I didn't even use spiro 5% cream this time. Regarding regular 1,4 andro, hair loss wasn't ever really reported by anyone in the past. And w/ this compound, the methylation process actually takes the androgenicity down some more. So I would say it would be a great choice for the people that can't stand the sides associated with other high androgenicitive (is that a word?) compounds. ;)

Wow you made my night.... I know how it is man. Congrats on the gains.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My shutdown hasn't been bad so far.

Bodyfat loss has little to do with the compound, and a lot to do with diet and the type of exercise.

As for the nolva and such, if you go to 40mg a day, I would highly suggest using nolva. Puffy nipples.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
That's strange though right? Hairloss from the M1T but not the M1,4add. Isn't this a dianabol precursor? I always though a 1,4 androgen would be deadly on the hair.
Good news for you Jergo however :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It converts to Methyl EQ which converts to Methyl Dbol, I believe, sledge would know for sure. I shave my head, so it is no differance to me.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
HEh, I think everybody should try this out at least once. And they probably wouldn;t EVER go back to M1T. The new tabs will make it just that much better on top of the the better qualities. ;)
Who makes the tabs?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well mine hasn't gone down, and I have been on almost a onth now. M1T shut me down really bad by now. I know I will come down when I come off, but it is nothing like the loss I had on M1T.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Well mine hasn't gone down, and I have been on almost a onth now. M1T shut me down really bad by now. I know I will come down when I come off, but it is nothing like the loss I had on M1T.
Looks like this stuff is much better then M1T, less toxic, less sides and not a sex drive killer.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sex drive; at first it seemed to increase a bit, but atm however, it went down a little, not much though.

Concerning the body comp. changes. The nolva really helped me w/ the retaining water. No problems whatsoever right now. The body comp. changes occurred mostly in this last week from me cutting back on carbs basically and doing a few cardio sessions. The muscle was preserving really well then, so I cut back even more on carbs in the last couple of days. And my weight still increased another lb today, so thats fvckin great. I will up cals again tomorrow since it will be my last day. And will also begin V12 again along with my regular PCT therapy.

About the hairline on D-bol, it's an easy answer: I don't know. :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well the tabs are about 7-10 days out. I hope to do a presale over the weekend, everyone seems to think its a good idea, so why not. m14add is the precursor to dbol, 14add is the precursor to eq. If you methylate eq you get dbol. so methyl14add goes straight to dbol at a very high rate of conversion which is why it easier to research dbol when looking for more info about m14add.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Is there a decent estimate as to what the conversion rate is? I imagine there isn't any real way to test, but it can't hurt to ask.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Well the tabs are about 7-10 days out. I hope to do a presale over the weekend, everyone seems to think its a good idea, so why not. m14add is the precursor to dbol, 14add is the precursor to eq. If you methylate eq you get dbol. so methyl14add goes straight to dbol at a very high rate of conversion which is why it easier to research dbol when looking for more info about m14add.

Simply Genius

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Getting that "kid in a candy store" feeling coming on :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so tommorow will be my last day on before I start PCT. Which will consist of Nolva, omegas, uni-livers and something that I can't post here, pm me if you like. Anyways, my weight stayed right around the same, however, every lift went up, and I was trying to loose weight it just didn't happen. Although the body comp change was unreal. I lost two inches off of my waste, and everybody was asking what I was using.

So all in all, I love this product, and I would recommend it to anyone, however not for your first PH use, it is definately a strong product and anti-e products need to be on hand.

I made good gains on 20mg a day, as well as 30mg a day. However when I went to 40mg a day, my strength really went up, but I also had to start nolva at 1ml a day for the puffy nips.

So there you have it, I only had one side at 40mg a day, and it was nothing, it is a product that you can't go wrong with.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
hey sifu great log and congrats on the gains.

did you take any supps for liver/bp/etc.?