My M1,4ADD log

phatbody

Awards
Ho yeah Sifu, now your talking. My mom puts that stuff in a crock pot all the time!! Smells like S but works. Those kinds of herbs are one reason why Asian houses (I'm asian by the way) smell funny. That and Kimchee.

2gcorey - I think we're not really seeing eye to eye. I think you're being specific to a doctor's recommendation of using methylated products and I'm being broad to a doctor's recommendation of using steroids and steroid precursors in general. I'm just saying that diabetes is no joke and that greenguy should be careful. My friend has which ever type of diabetes you have to inject insulin and if he's late its bad news. I only saw one time when he was late for some reason and he was just in a bad way. I'd just be cautious.

farmer

Awards
I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control.

Greenguy
I guess noone noticed this, but I think you should look at your diet a little closer. You don't need lots of carbs, you need protein. I am very close to your age and also a diabetic. M1T has not affected me in anyway except that I have to adjust my insulin dose. I only have carbs in any significant amounts pre and post workout. I use olive oil and flax oil for my energy and can honestly say that I have never had a problem.

This is not to say that you go do something without checking with your doctor first. It's just an example that it can be done with some people. I would get with the doc and be honest about what you're doing. I seriously doubt that he will know anything about these compounds, but he should know something about androgens. Discuss with him the possibility of adjusting your insulin if needed, unless you're on a sliding scale already. Whatever the case, talk to the doc first.

Personally, I agree that I don't trust docs as a general rule. But believe it or not, you can find a cool one sometimes that is open minded.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
listen what you said to mention we know about, we don't know about methylated products so you're talking apples and oranges! haven't you read any of the damn t hreads about m1t? PEOPLE DON'T REALLY KNOW. now you say go tell a doc you're taking not methylated products and you're a diabetic and if he says go for it then take methylated products instead? THATS FUCKING DUMB! bobo goes around warning people about methylated products then you say to a diabetic "just go ask about some other supplements that are kinda like it, but not near as strong or toxic. braindead if you ask me...just plain stupid advice and dangerous also

phatbody

Awards
No need to get angry 2gcorey. To me it is always better to ask something and get some idea than to ask nothing and have no idea. My whole point was to just be cautious. There's nothing stupid about that.

Yeah farmer, I think you know a great deal more than I do about this. I'll move out of the way and let you help out greenguy.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
sOo sifu, how is the trial going today? how many days so far,and what results so far and sides if any includeing bloat ,water or bp rise and do you have axpectancies with the upcoming weeks?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bros, chill......Lets not ruin this thread for sldge.....m'kay?

Anyways, today was chest day, finally. Added 10lbs. and a few more reps to my BB bench, presses, and close-grips. Ever since I have been taking nolva for hte past few days, I noticed that I have a descent body composition change now, which would be tonight, the 16th. I wasn't really concerned about that since I'm just bulking right now, but fvck, I'll take it.

So far my overall opinion is this:
This is a fast-acting compound which is nice, a good strength builder, not very androgenic which I love cuz M1T ripped me a new one on my hairline. Finally I can take a PH that will give quality gains and not have to worry about my hairline, appetite supressing, lethargy, etc. IMHO everything else besides 1-T was not really worth it to me, especially for the price. That has changed now. Umm.....I'll tell you what, if the strength and size keeps going and/or improving throughout the next 2 weeks, I think I"ll be addicted. :) No for real though, I'm already contemplating on buying another 2 bottles this week.

Stay tuned for my results on my upcoming back/bicep day round 2.....

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mind you guys. But I myself don't trust medical doctors for ****. I work in a hospital, and that is part of the reason. I trust Chinese medicine and that is about it.
that's right, it's all about Chinese medicine(Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine). leave conventional medicine for emergency situations mainly. Don't forget about Chiropractic medicine as well cuz your nervous system needs TLC too. And if you believe in this holistic medicine, consider yourself part of the healthy elite.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
jergo ,now let me see here , how long have you been on m1,4add? i seem to have missed it where you came in,but ii knew that you did

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
now let me see here , how long have you been on m1,4add? i seem to have missed it where you came in,but ii knew that you did
I started on the 9th so this would be the end of week 1. Well actually I dosed 10mg at like 7PM on day 1, so about a week. I've only had 3 worjout sessions so far though. I'll weigh in again on Sunday and we'll see where I stand. Currently taking 35mg/day. Two divided doses/day. I have been running 10mg nolva for the past 3 or 4 days. Will stop tonight and continue again if needed. Sucks though, I was really anxious about trying Power Nutrition's flavored Nolva. I haven't had the chance to taste it yet. :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Jergo, I have a couple bottles and some powder on its way to me as we speak. Unfortunately, It will be a couple months before I can try it. Gotta finish my test and go through PCT. :(

Sufu, How about a sumary of your impressions and results thus far.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets see. I think today is day ten. Well for myself it is the most impressive PH I have ever used. Because of this product I will never use M1T again. I don't care what the cost is. As for water and all of that. I have really only bloated one day, and it went away. But consider my training regiment. I am getting ready for some MMA and BJJ tournaments, so my diet is really clean. I follow the weight routine off of www.crossfit.com it is not for bodybuilding but more for athletic types. On top of that, I have grappling four times a week, and boxing/kickboxing four times a week. SO I didn't really think I would hold that much water. Honestly I know I have dropped some fat, and that is kind of shocking for this compound.

As for what I see in the hospitals and I don't like. Hell where do I begin? How about doctors and PA's that push medications on their patients because they get nice big kick backs from Pharmaceutical companies.

I have been following eastern medicine for six years, and I have never had to go to a doctor for anything. EXCEPT, I now have high blood pressure, cysts, and migraines. Which all came to effect after taking the anthrax shot. Of course the government or their doctors won't admit to it. But they can't prove that it is not from it.

As for the cures of those ailments. I went the chinese medicine/accupuncture route, and I have no problems. OK I am done with my rant. But that is only the beginning.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
CHeck w/ your doctor first bro, don't go jumping into anything and take a members word here as gospel. If I were you, I wouldn't even think about it, but you're not me so ask a doc first. ;)
Ok, first of all I am sorry I have distracted from the purpose of Sifu's log. This will be my final comment on this matter (in this thread).

I appreciate the concern of all who expressed it, but strangely, I think I know what I'm doing. I check my blood pressure and blood sugar at home every day. I am one of the few diabetics being treated at my hospital who has succeeded in lowering their blood sugar into the normal range.

I certainly don't take the word of anyone who I read on a message board as gospel. I have spent over a year studying diabetes every day. (I have a lot of time on my hands as I am retired Navy. Also, as for asking my doctor, they are all active duty Navy and under military discipline and may be required to report steroid useage.)
I just had my blood tested in DEC 2003, 20 days after a 6 week cycle. All liver enzymes, HDL/LDL, blood sugar (HgA1c) were normal and my doctor was delighted. He said whatever I am doing, keep doing it.

This is the cycle I completed 20 days Wks 1-6: transdermal 4ad (12g in 240ml) twice a day. I used up 2 bottle so I did 24 grams over 42 days, so 571mg/day. Wks 4-6, 10mg M1T. Clomid/Nolva post cycle. I ate as much as I could during this period without causing my blood sugar to get too high. I ate twice the carbs I normally do, and my fasting blood sugar DECREASED into the normal from approx 125 to 100.

I only gained 6 pounds, all in the last 3 wks from the M1T. I have done 4ad many times and never gain from it, although it helps my mood, energy and libido.

I am 5' 11". I went from 165 to 171 during this cycle. In Jan 2002 I was about 180 and fat, not exercising. I started doing cardio every day and dieting, and lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I looked like a prisoner of war, but my blood sugar, BP and cholesterol were under control.

I am only trying to gain LBM because it has a benificial effect on the metabolism, as muscle burn calories and glucose.

I will be getting my blood tested again in May 2004.

If anyone wants to continue this discussion with me about this, please add your comments in my thread in Prohormones entitled "Need injection schedule advice".

Thank you.
And now we return you to Sifu's regularly scheduled thread!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for you if you are taking military doctors advice. I work in a military hospital(physical therapy), and I wouldn't trustt a military doctor with myself or my family.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lets see. I think today is day ten. Well for myself it is the most impressive PH I have ever used. Because of this product I will never use M1T again. I don't care what the cost is. As for water and all of that. I have really only bloated one day, and it went away. But consider my training regiment. I am getting ready for some MMA and BJJ tournaments, so my diet is really clean. I follow the weight routine off of www.crossfit.com it is not for bodybuilding but more for athletic types. On top of that, I have grappling four times a week, and boxing/kickboxing four times a week. SO I didn't really think I would hold that much water. Honestly I know I have dropped some fat, and that is kind of shocking for this compound.
That sounds awesome Sifu. Hey!, While I was typing this post, I got my 2 bottles of M1,4ADD in the mail!Sweet. :cool: BTW like the new labels Sldge. Very chic. ;)
Mmmm... M1,4.... So tempting. It will be worth the wait.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, it by far and large the best PH I have ever used. My strength has gone up, I have gained size and lost fat. So how do I complain with that?

It will be worth the wait. It is the only thing I am taking right now, so I know all gains are coming from it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well I am impressed with M1,4 from what I read. I'd try it out but I'm cutting, and already have plenty of things to toy with right now :D

I also have 2g of M4-AD I was going to run...still up in the air about that.

Looks good sifu......that says something when you prefer this over M1T...because I LOVE M1T!! ;) :D

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for you if you are taking military doctors advice. I work in a military hospital(physical therapy), and I wouldn't trustt a military doctor with myself or my family.
Well, I have studied my conditions extensively, and I only take their advice if I agree with it. Usually I suggest to them what meds I should take, and they usually agree. It my only source of medical care, but its all free.

By the way, I used to study martial arts, esp, chinese arts, but I basically quit after I got married. I have been quite interested in the rise of MMA, its quite fascinating how this has changed many peoples approach to fighting. Everyone now follows the Bruce Lee way of not being limited by any one "style". I for one was amazed back the the UFC started at how easily Gracie style defeated much bigger kickboxing-type guys! Now everybody has to learn the grappling skills.

Greenguy

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
jergo or sifu or both how is the m1,4add trial goin today?any new twists or turns? i have decided since i just started my cycle 8 days ago of m1t/4ad now ill add in... m1,4add for one wk. then after that week ill drop the m1t and continue the m1,4add for 3 more weeks. i thought since stacking m1t and m1,4add was to toxic for an entire cycle i thought 1 week would do the trick. the idea is since the m1t just started to kick in, ill give it 1 more wk stacked with m1,4add so it has time to get started while getting benefits from m1t. but i dont know if i shoul contiue the 4ad .

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not much to write home about today. I'll let you know again towards the end of next week in regards to my progress in strength and size, unless something dramatic happens before then.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am still loving this stuff. I am almost done with my first bottle, then one more after that. I am going to run it at 40mg a day.

My strength continues to climb. I did DB curls with 55's and barbell curls with 135 for 4reps. The barbell is a new personal best for me. I am really leaning out on this stuff. Most likely from a really clean diet. And tons of cardio, either way I truly like this stuff.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I am still loving this stuff. I am almost done with my first bottle, then one more after that. I am going to run it at 40mg a day.

My strength continues to climb. I did DB curls with 55's and barbell curls with 135 for 4reps. The barbell is a new personal best for me. I am really leaning out on this stuff. Most likely from a really clean diet. And tons of cardio, either way I truly like this stuff.
Congrats on the personal best man. Keep the feedback coming. :cool:
BTW, How are things in regards to bloat and stuff? You are not using nolva right?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not using nolva yet. When I go to 40mg a day, I am going to use 1ml a day of nolva to fight off any bloat that I might have, but so far nothing.

I haven't had any sides yet.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I am not using nolva yet. When I go to 40mg a day, I am going to use 1ml a day of nolva to fight off any bloat that I might have, but so far nothing.

I haven't had any sides yet.
JMO,but don't you want to see if you get any sides at 40/day before you introduce nolva? I'm curious to know if it would really be nasesary. Your call though.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, I have that much nolva laying around, that is almost a year old anyways. But I don't want puffy nipples or any chance of gyno. I will probably run it for four or five days though to see, if I need the nolva. I am starting 40mg tommorow.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If you bros are stacking the M-1,4 with anything else that aromatizes I highly recommend you get some letro or ari.

Other than that it sounds like a nice bulking agent...just in time for winter bulking!

Chemo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not stacking it with anything. I wanted to run it by itself, to be a true test for sledge.

It would be a great addition to some test though, I would think.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
so what are the total gains and break down when you ran what dose and for how long..etc
Any pics???? I'm curious as to what this stuff is doing to you guys

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i did m1t one wk with 4ad,then i been stackin it,4ad/m1t/m1,4add for 2nd wk now and nothing. thought about upping doses[im already doing 40mg/ed m1,4add], but ill prob give it a few more days,btw i talked to my doc about this experiment im doing myself and im scheduled for full blood work anytime now. if i need proper ancillaries i have

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bellicose go back a page, it will tell you my gains. I weigh in every 7 days, and that is it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow, strength went through the fvcking roof today. I'm very pleased with this compound. So far I've put on around 7lbs. and probably lke 3 or 4 lbs. of water. So taking into account considerable weight fluctuations, I'm up about 10lbs. thus far.

Only complaint I have this far is constant stomach aches. I had stated last week that I had been experiencing constipation, this still arises every once in a while, but the stomach aches are non-stop, sometimes are just worth than others.

I'm still gonna continue with 35mg/day, why take more if not needed? People should not take this compound litely and its fvckin' alien to me why they want to stack multiple methly's. I don't even like the fact that I'm taking only one methyl, nonetheless 2 or 3.

Still no sides to report of besides the cramps, etc.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
nice..i'm looking forward to bumping up my dose to 30mg.
How about some pics?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't have access to do that from work.

Hopefully soon though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bellicose go back a page, it will tell you my gains. I weigh in every 7 days, and that is it.
For real bro, these questions have already been asked numerous times before. READ THE WHOLE LOG!!! THATS WHAT ITS FOR.....

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then don't come in here and ask a question that has been asked numerous times.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I wanted a basic overview.
Your log is not posted in a format that i can follow. Its bits and pieces of info and not broken up into days so i'm not sure how long you guys have been on and when you bumped up doses. Plus there's two of you posting so it furthur complicates things.
What week are you guys on?
What dose are you both currently using?
How long have you been using that dose?
How long will you be staying on for?
If these have already been answered, then just ignore my post. Otherwise, a quick overview would be nice

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They have been answered. I ran 20mg a day for my first five days. Then 30mg since. I am starting 40mg tomorrow.

I don't post in here every day. I work full time for the military, and I teach full time at the Mixed martial arts school, on top of keeping up with my family of three daughters and my wife.

So I won't ever be in here every day, the only time I am is when I am at work.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I wanted a basic overview.
Your log is not posted in a format that i can follow. Its bits and pieces of info and not broken up into days so i'm not sure how long you guys have been on and when you bumped up doses. Plus there's two of you posting so it furthur complicates things.
What week are you guys on?
What dose are you both currently using?
How long have you been using that dose?
How long will you be staying on for?
If these have already been answered, then just ignore my post. Otherwise, a quick overview would be nice
Here's a little arithmetic review......Look at the date on our first posts, then look at the current date(s).......Next, subtract the two from each other....wtf man, Get your lazy a$$ out of this thread and quit asking repeated questions. People like you ruin the logs, I'm betting half of the pointless repeated posts are from you anyhow. Next time they will be ignored, don't worry.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
They have been answered. I ran 20mg a day for my first five days. Then 30mg since. I am starting 40mg tomorrow.

I don't post in here every day. I work full time for the military, and I teach full time at the Mixed martial arts school, on top of keeping up with my family of three daughters and my wife.

So I won't ever be in here every day, the only time I am is when I am at work.
Thank you for cooperating, that's what i was looking for.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i swear some people are lazy as hell....damn! sifu from now on everytime you post i'd like you to repeat everything so its easier for me. sorry if its a lot of typing...just do it!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Jergo how much fiber are you getting in your diet, or better yet what type of diet are you using. This used to happen to me everytime i dieted with anavar and winny. i wasnt eating enough carbs or fiber and that was what was doing it to me. there is a new clear metamucil, i think, that isnt to bad at all. you may want to give it a try.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo how much fiber are you getting in your diet, or better yet what type of diet are you using. This used to happen to me everytime i dieted with anavar and winny. i wasnt eating enough carbs or fiber and that was what was doing it to me. there is a new clear metamucil, i think, that isnt to bad at all. you may want to give it a try.
Yeah, I was thinking that it had something to do with the bloat to, but didn't know why. I actually drink like 4-5 glasses of metamucil/day. My carbs right now are mainly coming from rice, potatoes, raisins, broccolli, etc. So I don't know what the hell is causing this in relation to my diet. Its boggling my mind man, I just can't seem to single out the culprit.

I'll like wake up in the middle of the night with god-awful cramps and sit on the toilet for like 20 minutes to a half-hour. All will be well until I wake up. I'll get that $hitty feeling in my stomach and either try to go a little bit again, or just have no other choice and ralph in the toilet. I will feel cool till the end of the day, and then I'll wake up in the middle of the night again with the cramps and the cycle starts all over again. But I probably get in the range of 20-30g's of fiber/day at least. Praying to the toilet god is starting to wear off. :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so today is day two on 40mg for me, I will run it that way until this second bottle runs out.

I am actually down to 204, but I expected to be lower by now actually. I am up to MMA training six days a week now, heavy bag for at leat 30-45 minutes a day, and grappling for 30minutes to two hours every day, plus lifting three or four days a week. I have actually gained strength, which never happens when I start getting ready for competition season, I am down 2% bodyfat, and I have put on some size rather quickly.

I haven't run any nolva yet. My nipps are a little puffy today, but that is it.

It is still by far and large my favorite PH to date, and I would highly recommend it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
neither of you guys are seeing any more hairloss than normal?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
structurely, this compound shouldn't induce hairloss, correct?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
but equivalent to 4-ad probably in terms of hairloss