My M1,4ADD log

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Explained last night that I would wait till tonight to to dose nolva. After my staying up late last night cuz I didn't have to go into work or school today, I noticed even more puffiness in my nipples around 3:00am or so. So I dosed 10mg of nolva then. Woke up this morning and was actually pretty hard again. But, now at 7:30pm tonight, I have collected a lot more water already. So, I'm just gonna stick with 10mg ed unless I see that for some reason I wouldn't need it on a particular day. So keep a good watch sifu...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I know what you are saying. But estrogen is our friend when it comes to bulking. I could really care less about holding some water. I told sledge when he hooked me up I would run it to the true effect. Now if my nips start itching or looking funny, then I will dose the nolva, if not then I won't.

Today was my day off from lifting. I coached my normal wrestling class today, but I didn't really participate, since I wanted a complete day off.

But I still feel great, and the moods are good, as is the constant pump. For some reason I am not bloated today, maybe it was because I ate a potatoe yesterday, they sometimes do that to me.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I always thought that if gyno symptoms appear you dose 40 mg nolva until gyno subsides, then cut the dose down to 20mg, then 10mg each day as a sort of "maintenance". Maybe that's only if the gyno hit's you pretty hard???

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking as well. Somewhere Bobo posted about how he had run it before. But doing a search under his or Chemos name is just to much damn searching for me.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I always thought that if gyno symptoms appear you dose 40 mg nolva until gyno subsides, then cut the dose down to 20mg, then 10mg each day as a sort of "maintenance". Maybe that's only if the gyno hit's you pretty hard???
It has been said that the consensus would run nolva @ 20-30mg ed and until a few days after the initial day that the problem subsides. And for best results use in conjunction with either arimidex or proviron so the onset of future problems will be slower-acting.

I chose 10mg due to the actual severity of my symptoms. This is not a factoid for everyone whose gonna use this compound, just the reasoning that I came up with based on MY OWN BODY. I know how my body was before, and I know how it is now. If problems either kept up today, or got worse for that matter, I would have decided to increase my dose on it, thats all. But 10mg seemed to do the trick, so thats what I will stay with for now.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
any updates? How much total have you guys gained? How about total strength? How about body comp?

I only ask since i should be recieving my m1,4diol and m5aa cycle within the next couple days

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well today is day six for me. I will weigh in tommorow, I only weigh in every seven days, just because weight fluctuates so much. As for strength, I am up on everything. Like I said I don't follow a bodybuilding routine, but all of my lifts are up. And I broke the three bolts in half that were holding up one of the heavy bags in my school, so strength is definately up.

As for body comp. I was bloated really bad yesterday, but that was it. I know Jergo has had some bloating.

I am eating totoally clean too, so maybe that is some of it.

You will like that stack. Strength should go way up on that. What doses are you going to run?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
jergo so you're gonna do 10mg of nolva for the rest of your diol cycle? how much of the m1/4d are you taking? again, what weight gains are you guys getting on this or strength, any numbers?

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
sifu weights are up? more so then on any other prohormone, bench from 100 to 110lbs or what ;)

bellicose

Banned
Awards
sledge is gonna have me start with 30mg/m1,4 and 20mg/m5aa and we're gonna take it from there. He wants me to run a longer cycle, possibly 6 weeks. We'll see how it goes, i'm not one to encounter many side effects and i will also be getting liver protectants.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've only had two workouts since I've started 4 days ago. The two sessions I've had were back/bi's, and legs/deads. All exc. went up in strength and/or endurance. What exc. really surprised me was BB curls. Those usually don't move up that fast. The other day I added on 10 more lbs. along with 8 more reps. Thursday will be my first chest workout, so I'll be able to really evaluate it then, especially since that will be day 7 for me.

Again body comp. among those other things can't really be evaluated yet, I only have a 3 day split and I'm not doing any cardio right now. This cycle is for bulk, nothing else. I could care less about body comp. changes at the moment. Sifu would be better to ask about that since he's cutting w/ it.

As for weight gain, I'm sure I've put on about 5 or so lbs. of water. I don't have a problem gaining weight, just good weight. ;) I rarely ever weigh myself anymore, I judge by the mirror mostly and tape, caliper readings. I'll weight in for you guys on Sunday or something.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you start forming lumps (usually smaller than pea size) under and around the nipple you should be ok. Even if you do develop that just use Nolva and they should subside. Nolva won't reduce gains that much since they usually block receptors locally and don't reduce circulating estrogen that much. Arimidex and Letro on the other hand will effect gians as they block the aromatization all together (not totally but a very good amount).

Sounds like things are going well and the aromatization is occurring as expected.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I expected what is happening. I am not complaining, as I said before some estrogen in your body, is a bulkers best friend.

phatbody

Awards
You mentioned on the other thread that comparing M1,4AD and 1,4AD was like comparing apples and oranges because M1,4AD is in another league. What was your dosing of 1,4AD?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
900mg a day. What I mean is that they are completely different compounds. One is for cutting, the other is for bulking. At least for me that is.

phatbody

Awards
I see. I haven't been following M1,4AD that much so I don't know much about it. I think what you beta testers are doing is great because I'd like to learn more about this product and try it at some point in the future. It sounds awesome and I hope it continues to work for you.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sifu, You weigh in yet? I'm on the edge of my seat here. :p

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Alright all you cult followers. I have a few days off from work, so I decided to stop over at my old gym for a few today. I didn't workout I just wanted to say hi to the owner and I weighed myself on their scale for fun cuz me and this other dude was B.S.'ing. My weight is up to 242lbs. Now, there is no doubt in my mind that this is ALL water. I see no noticeable difference in the mirror except the bloat on my abs. Also, I feel very soft about 2-3 hours after I take my first AM dose. On top of that, I will measure say my arms, they show almost a 1/2" increase, but they are soft at the touch compared to before I started the cycle. I must say, that after this next week, and I still have no "noticeable" muscle gains, i won't consider this a good compound. All this bloat will not be worth it, that is, if I don't put on at least a 2:1 ratio of water to muscle. I am running nolva at 10mg for the past couple days. I don't seem to have any more trouble with my nipples, but will continue to run for a safe measure.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
ok so far so good, keep us posted I plan on releasing this tomorrow or th enext day. Most people take results from dbol over a 6 weesk period, so give it some tim eto start working. Thanks guys fopr testing these compounds for me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as DS said, so far so good. Water is what you want and what you should be getting in the first week or two. Then comes strength, and then comes size.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey sifu, bit of a private question, but are you constipated at all? I've been drinking metamucil like its godamn water and I can only seem to push out tator tot sized fudge pieces every 5-6 hours. Last night I woke up with the most horrible cramps and I almost started urling. I'm not eating or drinking anything different since before this, and I can't figure this $hit out. (literally) You'd think that the metamucil would do something, but I'm in the dark on this one.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No constipation for me. I guess I am the opposite. I love this product, I have bloat but not badly. I am making good strength gains, and as for muscle gains well it has only been seven days. I will weigh in tonight and post it for everyone to know.

I am liking the product a lot, and I am not taking any thing else at the moment.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok Bobo, sounds good then. I guess its following its planned route. Looking forward to the next weeks.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No constipation for me. I guess I am the opposite. I love this product, I have bloat but not badly. I am making good strength gains, and as for muscle gains well it has only been seven days. I will weigh in tonight and post it for everyone to know.

I am liking the product a lot, and I am not taking any thing else at the moment.
Hmm....well, I hope it clears out quickly. Glad things are goin good for you, I should be having a nice chest workout come tomorrow.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts for me in about ten minutes, then 30 minutes on the heavy bag.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
your 30 min ended a LONG time ago bro...so tell me about any strength gains if any

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well my deadlift went up twenty pounds on my last set of three. My strength is definately up on this. I weighed in, and I am the exact same weight, which is really suprising. I have a total body composition change, so I know I have lost some fat, and I am swole. Not to mention that I have tripled my cardio getting ready for my tournament season, and started a cutting diet. So that should tell you how strong this product is. For me at least.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long are you guys running this?

I saw Sifu mentioned somewhere in the range of 3 weeks..what about you Jergo???

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I am running it until my two bottles is gone. Sledge said it should be four to five weeks.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
YESS!!!!!!!! I HAVE SHAT!!!! Nice healthy one too......umm....sorry, lol. Man, that had me in a $hitty mood, no pun intended.....

Sweet, now that I have that out of the way, I can get siked for my workout comin' up. I'll be trying to run this for at least 3-4 weeks, BUT, I'm trying to plan around my spring break vacation coming up, so I have to sit down and figure it out. I don't wanna have to worry about PCT, drinking, etc.

I'll be training today in an hour or so, will post back afterwards.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i think i like the sound of this,im doing m1t@20/4ad@900/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i think i like the sound of this,im doing m1t@20/4ad@900/ was doin also m5aa,but dropped it thought it will be better towards the end of my cycle,well my question is does anyone think that it would be alright on liver if i did 4 wks of m1t and stacked with m1,4add then dropped both and did m5aa for 3 more wks bringing it to a total of 7-8 wks
No, I don't think any methyl should be run over a period of 6 weeks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm crazy but I think M1,4 and M1T would kick ass together. You'd get the awesome anabolic effect of M1T plus the sense of well being, awesome strength, and some estrogen from the M1,4. 4 weeks shouldn't be too bad.
I wouldn't run M1,4ADD and M1T for four weeks together that is for sure. One or the other, added with M5AA. But you have to watch the doses. Toxicity is not something to play with.

And yes I am on 30mg a day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am talking about the toxicity issue only. Not whether I would like to do it or not. Of course the gains would be great.

size

Awards
  • Established
Water weight = strength increase -> increase in LBM

So the water is good.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
dang, didn't know that size...just curious, but how can or why would water weight add strength?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bah, friend got in a car accident and couldn't get to train earlier today or tonight. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i ifgure the liver tox. is going to be issues with trying to stack methyls, but maybe if we use lower/ higher dosage on one or the other, for instance m1,4add use a lower dose and even a lower dose of say m1t or maybe if sledge might have a plans for an im ,without the "m" o'course

Skark

Awards
  • Established
As long as you kept the total intake down, I don't see why you can't stack M 1-T and M 1,4. Like doing 10 mg each per day, something reasonable.

Now who is going to do M-19nordiol so I can have my D-Bol/Deca stack :cool:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As someone who is taking M1,4ADD 10mg a day won't cut it. But what would I know.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh ya yesterday was a new personla best for me on incline bench. 265X1. Not much to the big guys here, but for my weight, I was happy with it.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
i ifgure the liver tox. is going to be issues with trying to stack methyls, but maybe if we use lower/ higher dosage on one or the other, for instance m1,4add use a lower dose and even a lower dose of say m1t or maybe if sledge might have a plans for an im ,without the "m" o'course
I think I'm going to try 5mg M1T with 20mg M1.4ad.

And transdermal TNE.

And maybe IM 4ad Prop.

Anybody think I will gain any weight?

I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control. When I do any androgens my insulin resistance seems to decrease as I can eat more carbs and still get lower blood sugar that what is "normal" for me on about 120G carbs per day.

I digress. Sorry Sifu for cluttering up your cycle log!

Greenguy

Last edited:
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to try 5mg M1T with 20mg M1.4ad.

And transdermal TNE.

And maybe IM 4ad Prop.

Anybody think I will gain any weight?

I am a 50 year-old type 2 diabetic who has difficulty gaining because I can't eat lots of carbs or my blood sugar gets out of control. When I do any androgens my insulin resistance seems to decrease as I can eat more carbs and still get lower blood sugar that what is "normal" for me on about 120G carbs per day.

I digress. Sorry Sifu for cluttering up your cycle log!

Greenguy
CHeck w/ your doctor first bro, don't go jumping into anything and take a members word here as gospel. If I were you, I wouldn't even think about it, but you're not me so ask a doc first. ;)

phatbody

Awards
Of course if you feel uncomfortable talking to the doctor about Methylated and IM products you could always just ask about the lesser versions, i.e. 1T and 4AD.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
and if he says yes to the lesser versions does that help him with methylated and im products? NO, just ask the doc the truth, they aren't the supplement police

phatbody

Awards
It will help out, but how much it will help out is debatable. I'm just saying that it is better to ask something then to not ask anything at all. If I go to my doctor and say, "Doc, I was thinking of doing a cycle of M1T. What do you think?" I doubt he'll tell me that I should dose at X mg everyday. Then again if I go and tell him I wanted to take some mild/strong androgenic compounds he might be able to offer some better advice. I'm not trying to be argumentative and regardless what 2gcorey and I think, you (greanguy) should get some professional advice because diabetes is nothing to toy around with.

Edited: Ops yeah, sorry about the Sifu. We should probably end this line of conversation and let the M1,4AD testers continue with the log.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
he'll say he doesn't know enough about it, which is true. do you think any methyl substance has been tested out on people with diseases or problems? doctor would probably give a very honest answer of "i wouldn't try it, but if you want to be the first guinea pig then go for it". if everyone says a methyl substance is so much diff then a normal one, why ask about something so much less toxic, anabolic, etc?

if nobody on here fully knows what these things do, why even ask a doc, he's probably never heard of it and will advice you to play it safe which most people in here would probably do the same. on a normal person we don't know it all, now toss in other health problems? just my opinion but gimme a break...its russion roulette either way, you play or you don't

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't mind you guys. But I myself don't trust medical doctors for ****. I work in a hospital, and that is part of the reason. I trust Chinese medicine and that is about it.