johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a solo run of 1-T. I started wed 11/19, so I took my 6th dose today.

Personal Background: First cycle other than dermacrine once. Plenty of "natural" products though.

I just finished running drive and cre-02, and had a pretty good month. Before that I had a really poor gym record for about 6 months. So I'm a little round around the edges right now, but I'm re-committed :whip:

My routine: very slightly modified west-side for skinny bastards v3.

weight: 186 on day 1
heigh: 5'7

Cycle:

4 weeks (possibly 6) of 1-T solo, 5 pumps a day in the morning after a shower. PCT will be PP's test recovery stack.

I have RPM on hand if I ever need a preworkout supp, but I haven't needed it lately.

All other supplements:
NA-RALA, 300-400mg a day
AOR ortho-core Multivitamin
epicor
EGCG
ON whey
Relentless post workout (protein +carbs)
creatine post workout

other pharma (started tuesday 11/18):
tetracycline (antibiotic for skin)
topical corticosteroid (for scalp)

My experience up until this point:
I started new prescriptions, as mentioned above, hopefully they had nothing to do with these initial experiences.

Package:
The new pumps/dispensers are extremely nice. Huge step up, and probably nicest packaging in the industry.

Smell/aroma: I would describe it as pleasant and subtle

application: no complaints. Does not leave an oily feeling, rubs on mostly dry. Leaves skin feeling nice and hydrated.

After application, I have noticed a slight feeling of hypoglycemia along with hunger and raised body temps, if that even makes sense. I feel overall tighter, and definitely more pumped, along with nice moods although nothing euphoric.

On the second day I noticed a large increase in appetite, becoming insatiably hungry. By Friday, I was up 5 pounds, which I assume was mostly water retention, but obviously that extra food was going to effect me. This increase in hunger has continued, although is not as high as it was initially.

Friday, I had an incredible day in the gym. Great drive and focus, but no anger at all (drive/rpm make me angry/mean, but similar focus). Best gym day in almost a year.

I'll try and take a pic asap, so I have at least a comparison of now to the end.

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for postin the log up Johny...

-Pp

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
libido is solid (slightly elevated), random erections, but not a ton of "gotta have it now" drive. Blood pressure was checked the day before I started and was 142/72 as I recall. I'll check it every week or so, whenever I make it up to the store.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 192 (+6lbs)

Thats a lot of weight, I haven't noticed my waist expanding, and I don't feel fatter...just going to keep on with it I guess.

------------------------------------
Workout 11/24

Morning:
15 minutes of skating to work.

Evening:
ME Lower body day

Box squats
(@x refers to height of box below parallel)
5x145@-1"
3x224@-1"
3x255@0"
3x275@0"
2x295@0"
0x305@0"***Doesn't count, spotter wasn't familiar with box squats and started helping right from the start, fairly sure I could have done it.

Split squats, rear leg up on aerobic stepper
95x7x7
95x6x6
95x6x5
65x10x10 SS

Romanian DL
135x8
155x7
155x7

Calves

Pull throughs
120x10
120x10
130x9

High rep ab circuit

-----------------------------------

The box squat numbers were very strong for me. 305 would have definitely been a PR. Added some extra work to the routine as I was feeling great. Overall, very happy.

I got a very strong pump in my legs this morning while skating to work. For now I'm going to chalk it up to the fact I haven't ridden in 2 weeks, but it has been noted.

I'll try to find my body tape and get some measurements tonight.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this product. Good log so far.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Feeling really warm this morning, and hypo. I wonder if the 1-T is heightening the effects of my morning ALA and EGCG. Trying to stuff some food down.

Took some measurements:
right arm: 15"
waist at navel (measured early morning): 38"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
My head continued to feel pretty warm for most of the day. I'm really curious if anyone else is getting this thermo effect.

Felt a little tired for the workout, but it went well enough.

Weight seemed to have stabilized finally.

weight: 192

-------------------------------
Workout ME upper 11/25
Bench
Warmup
185x3
205x2
185x3
195x3
205x2

Chinups
X9
X7
X6

Incline db bench
45x15
45x10

Seated rows SS faxepulls
120x12. 50x11
140x8. 60x10
140x8. 60x10

Incline seated curls
30x12x10x8

Db shrugs
75x8x8x8
-------------------------------------

I haven't done heavy bench in a very long time.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
gained another pound, hope I'm not getting fat(ter) :lol:

weight: 193 (+7)

* I did realize recently that I switched creatine types near the beginning of this log. I probably am storing some water weight that can account for a few pounds, but certainly not 7 pounds, jesus.....

general feedback
-muscles have been very hard.
-Mood has been great.
-Libido is fairly high.
-got 1 single, but large, boil on my back. Its almost gone now (thankfully).

I took two rpm before the workout today as it was an early afternoon session due to Thanksgiving. It gave me a huge amount of energy, probably could have stayed in the gym for 2 hours. Felt really good and focused despite starting with HIITs.

----------------------------------
Workout 11/27
DE Lower body

15 minutes of box jumps with ladder sprints (basically extreme HIITs)

Reverse lunges, front leg raised high
85 x 12
95 x 8
95 x 8

step ups*
135 x 12
145 x 10

good mornings
135 x 10 x 8 x 8

hanging leg raises x 10 x 8 x 8
-------------------------------------------------

*Threw in some step ups to the routine, as to target the heads of the quads. Trying to add in a little bit of body building work to the routine (I've been adding some target arm work as well).

Feel like I earned some turkey :D

btw, I want to apologize for not getting "before pics", but at least we have some measurements to go by. I have some older pictures that will come close to where I was at, that I'll use at the end with some "after" pics.

Salem

Salem

Awards
Feeling really warm this morning, and hypo. I wonder if the 1-T is heightening the effects of my morning ALA and EGCG. Trying to stuff some food down.

Took some measurements:
right arm: 15"
waist at navel (measured early morning): 38"
recall the time of using old 1T, i feel "gotta have" about 40mins to an hr after apply, and feel warm too

did u use the old 1T before? does the new 1T irritate ur skin like the old one?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'm basically a complete newbie to hormonal products.

If your question had to do with a previous primordial performance product, nothing from them has ever bothered my skin (dermacrine/dermatherm/sustain).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log, very intersted in this product, good work

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
subbed, might actually run this solo over SD or PP solo cuz nonmethyl

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
so far it looks like a great product, I`m in to see whats next

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Logs lookin good, keep it up!! really curious to see how this kicks in by week 3.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Day 10/11

weight: 194 (+8)

split my upper body "rep day" into two day splits, body building style.
------------------------------------------
workout day 10

elliptical 30 minutes

flat DB bench
55x 15 x12 x12

DIPS BW
10 x 8 x 8

cable crossovers
50 x 10 x 10 x 10

skull crushers
75 x 8 x 8 x7

cable pulldowns
90 x 10 x 9 x8

Day 11

widegrip chinups BW
x10 x 8 x 7 x 6

standing bent rows
195 x 8 x 8 x 7

BB shrugs
195 x 8 x 8 x 7

BB curls
95 x 5 x 4
85 x 8

incline seated DB curls
30s x 8 x 8 x7

cable curls
50 x 10 x 8 x 8

elliptical 15 minutes
-----------------------------

libido seems back down to normal
muscle hardness is way up
I feel slightly leaner even though I'm up a lot in weight

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Day 12, rest day

starting to break out in places I don't normally have issues (forehead).

right arm: 15 1/4" (+1/4") , measured this morning, I did do arms at the gym yesterday

waist: 38", no change

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Good updates. Do you feel the weight/size you've put on so far is mostley water/glycogen or increases in muscle mass?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Good updates. Do you feel the weight/size you've put on so far is mostley water/glycogen or increases in muscle mass?
Since I don't have experience with hormonal products, I'm not sure. I have to assume it is, since I know I'm not supposed to be seeing much gains until 3 weeks into the cycle. All I can say is my muscles feel full and hard, and the gym sessions have been very good. Strength gains are to be determined. Max effort squats in 1 week will be the real marker for strength gains, as I know exactly where I was before the cycle and had been working them consistently.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, lookin like a solid log. I agree, should easily start seeing some good things happening by week 3, if not a few days before, all depends on a person's body I suppose. Can't wait 'til week 3!!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think you will start seeing major gains in size and appearance within the next few days. Its wise to not let it get you overenthused and start slapping on weight plates. Your gains may seem inconsistent at first, but then, they are there. I think this is going to be a great cycle for you and I appreciate the fact you are logging it.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, max effort lower body

Weight: 195 (+9)

libido: way up
gym mood: awesome, feeling very good
pump: on the split squats, it was starting to be every so slightly painfull. Fairly large pumps.

----------------------------------------
Workout 12/1 me lower

Deadlifts, flat bar off floor
225x5
275x3
295x2
305x1
315x1
325x1 (PR)
335x1 (PR)

Split squats, rear leg raised 1 aerobic stepper
95x8x8x7 SS 65x6

Romanian DL
195x8x7
SS stepups 90x9

Pull throughs
120x9
130x8x8

Calves

Hanging leg raises

----------------------------------

I have not been able to do heavy Deadlifts in a long time (close to a year i think), as they changed the bars at my gym. The new bars have very little knurl on them, and I simply can't hold the bars at heavy weights. I FINALLY bought some wrist straps, and hit some heavy deads. They felt really great, wish I had bought those wrist straps sooner.

So the first session back on heavy deads, and I put a hurtin on my old PR :)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
whoa. up 9 pounds in 2 weeks? would you say their mostly lean gains?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
whoa. up 9 pounds in 2 weeks? would you say their mostly lean gains?
My waist is still the same size, my chest looks a lot better defined/cut, and my arms look bigger. I don't feel that I have put on any fat. Am I holding a ton of water? Probably, maybe I'll ask my wife if my face looks bloated (I don't feel bloated). Also, if you check my old logs, I've never weighed over 186 after a year + of training and supplements.

For now I'll just report what the scale says, lets see what happens in the next two weeks.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
My waist is still the same size, my chest looks a lot better defined/cut, and my arms look bigger. I don't feel that I have put on any fat. Am I holding a ton of water? Probably, but thats hard to tell, and I don't feel bloated.

For now I'll just report what the scale says, lets see what happens in the next two weeks.

well dam man if you can see it in the mirror, you know its workin! :pose:

i wana try this stuff so bad but my wallet says nay:sad:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! Any increased acne or fatigue?

Disturb3d

Awards
Very nice long, Subbed and Goodluck:welcome:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
sub and reps for running standalone!!

When I hold extra water my waist size goes up.. Interesting yours is still the same ;)

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'll record my waist tomorrow morning, although my initial measurement might have been after a lot of water gain (I didn't really start the log until a week into the cycle), so that could explain why I haven't seen an increase.

Sounds good! Any increased acne or fatigue?
Fatigue? No, workouts have felt like when I was 17/18 again, and I just want to workout for hours. Strange feeling, you just get into the zone and never want to leave.

Acne is up. I'm prone to it, but I notice I'm getting oily faster, and getting it in places I don't normally (forehead). I can't miss any washes, and that is with the tetracycline.

Been hungry as hell today. All I have at work to snack on are mixed nuts (unsalted). Probably had 6 servings.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
lovin the log, this is the deal breaker between 1-T solo, 1-T+SD, or PP Solo

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/2 Day 14

weight: 196 (+10lbs)

feeling kind of bloated now (finally?)

------------------------------
ME upper body

12/2
Weighted Pullups
35x3
40x3
45x2
50x2
52.5x1
55x1weak
57.5x1 weak

Flat bb bench close grip
135x12
135x10
135x9

Seated rows SS facepulls
140x10x10x9x8 SS110x10x10x9x9

BB shrugs
225x8
145x12 (felt some pains, dropped the weight)
195x8
215x7
145x10

Incline seated curls
35x8x8x7

Dips bw
11-10-10
--------------------------------------

ran out of sets to do, could have definitely continued lifting. I did feel a few muscle pains while lifting, usually on a first set, probably got worked pretty hard from the heavy deads yesterday.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding! Sounds like great progress. At this point would you recommend 1-T?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding! Sounds like great progress. At
this point would you recommend 1-T?
Its pretty early still, I'd like to see what happens by the end, and how much I keep during PCT. But if you wanted to know now, I'd say I'm really excited about the product at this point, and would definitely recommend it (hell, if this keeps up, I'll be buying a 6 pack of it).

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It very nice to have a pro-hormone newbie run 1-T solo… makes me wish I was a newbie again….

Thanks Jonny!

-Pp

PS… if you actually gain 15lbs from this you will have to silence the naysayers in the 1-T threads…

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Johnnyq great start bro. Ive always considered 1-t to be very strength specific with incredible fast results. If you gain 15 pounds that would make it even better as done by PP. I wouldn't be suprised if you were atleast 20-30% stronger after successive 1-t stacks (after pct and waiting a few months). Were talkin i went from a 225lb squat for 6 to a 425 squat for 6 in three-four months. good luck.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of some half way pics, and then some end of log pics? Really curious to see any body comp changes from now to then as you still have quite a bit left in this cycle.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
coincidentally, I took pics last night finally. I'll share them at the end of the run.

Day 15, rest

I guess I was right about feeling bloated, measured my waist this morning and it was 38.5 (+.5").

I'm thinking this means I need to be more consistent about cardio. This cold weather keeps me indoors more than I would like.

feeling warm again today (thermo effect).

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Look forward to seeing your results, as pics really will tell more of the story.
:thumbsup: