johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries about the lack of pics. I felt the same way when I did my DTH/Sunami log, and still do. I do, however, appreciate you taking the time to run this log for all of us to see, thanks again, and good luck with your pct!!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, it was a great log. Im sure there will be an interest to your subjective responses to the TRS. Please log your impressions if you have the time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log. PP's 1-T has had nice reviews so far. No disappointment on my side for the absence of pics. One should always be comfortable with releasing one's pics. If it were a sponsored log, and a pre-condition, then it would have been an issue. Looking forward to your PP Testosterone Recovery Stack. :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log, and nice gains, hope you can maintain then and build on them for the next few months, before your next run, Russian

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support all!

Thanks again, it was a great log. Im sure there will be an interest to your subjective responses to the TRS. Please log your impressions if you have the time.
Definitely. Don't expect too much for a week though, I have to get back home from the holidays.

So far I feel great. Sustain alpha is quite the libido enhancer.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support all!

Definitely. Don't expect too much for a week though, I have to get back home from the holidays.

So far I feel great. Sustain alpha is quite the libido enhancer.
Your running the full Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT right?

-Eric

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the full TRS stack.

I caught a cold, and its dragging me down. blegh.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
what type of pct is required for the product you have just used johny?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
what type of pct is required for the product you have just used johny?
I didn't see this until now. I'll tell you what PP recommends and what I'm using, I can't really tell you what is "required" however.

PCT:
primordial performance testosterone recovery stack, includes: sustain alpha, toco8, and endoamp.

Well I'm finally home. I didn't get to do much while I was gone, mostly some light cardio. I'll be hitting it hard starting today or tomorrow though.

So far PCT has been fine. Libido is up, mood is solid. Obviously I have no idea what my strength is doing. My weight is unknown until I hit the gym, but according to a crappy home scale I'm still at 202ish.

Recently noticed stretch marks on my biceps. Obviously grew quite a bit.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this until now. I'll tell you what PP recommends and what I'm using, I can't really tell you what is "required" however.

PCT:
primordial performance testosterone recovery stack, includes: sustain alpha, toco8, and endoamp.

Well I'm finally home. I didn't get to do much while I was gone, mostly some light cardio. I'll be hitting it hard starting today or tomorrow though.

So far PCT has been fine. Libido is up, mood is solid. Obviously I have no idea what my strength is doing. My weight is unknown until I hit the gym, but according to a crappy home scale I'm still at 202ish.

Recently noticed stretch marks on my biceps. Obviously grew quite a bit.
I hope your not shrinking very much, are you using any creatine? I think that would help you main tain mass.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
this cycle is over - he is did update it. read the log. it was great

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
PCT itself is going great. Weight is still at 200 (down only 2#), size is still there.

My mood is stellar, and my sex drive is fine. I've felt strong the few times I've made it to the gym.

unfortunately, My time in the gym and my beer consumption and diet have been very poor (some of it out of my control...out of the state, then I was sick, then the gym was closed for a while). This week will really be my week back from the holidays. My diet has been fixed, and I'm back in the gym.

So with that said, its amazing that I feel I'm keeping my gains.

Wednesday I'm starting the sheiko powerlifting routine. Saturday I'm going to visit a real powerlifting gym (not a nancy fitness gym like I go to now, where I get weird looks for doing box squats). I'm really excited :)

I get a lot of "mister muscles" and those kinds of comments now from random people now, its pretty funny.

Primordial has a sale for 30% off right now, which is insane. I will be jumping on more bottles, at least 2.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
ha hell ya bro sounds good that your keeping the gains even with drinking beer!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
ya, drinking beer in PCT has to be some really dumb ****. I got away with it, and won't do it again.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ya, drinking beer in PCT has to be some really dumb ****. I got away with it, and won't do it again.
i think drinking beer on cycle is just as dumb!:lol:

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
once again it happens from time to time.. were human we gotta have a good time.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Beer's so good. I seriously don't think one or two beers once in a while would hurt anything. Though, that's all I ever drink, and I'm a light weight anyway so two beers, and I'm done for the night :yawn: I'm kind of a cheap date..

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Beer's so good. I seriously don't think one or two beers once in a while would hurt anything. Though, that's all I ever drink, and I'm a light weight anyway so two beers, and I'm done for the night :yawn: I'm kind of a cheap date..
Yeah, 1 or 2 drinks isn't going to kill you if you're running a non-methyl like 1-T. Still, it is counter-productive so it shouldn't be done, but a few drinks isn't going to make much of a dent in progress, if any at all.

Now getting smashed - that's an entirely different matter.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'm president of a homebrew club. Temptation is everywhere :lol:

In moderation, there is no problem.

I should have called this the 1-T and Good beer log.....

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Your lucky! I have the exact opposite effect. I can down a six pack and still not really feel buzzed at all. So i usually just don't drink at all. Last year in college was kinda bad though.:nono:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks for logging it man. My bud is looking to jump on it for a winter cycle, and the log was very handy, thanks again!!

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Mmmmmhh.... Chocolate Stout... Damn you for mentioning homebrew! My brother's a big time homebrewer, so I know the feeling. His last creation was a Maple Stout... I have to limit my visits to his place.

Yeah, being a light-weight is pretty cool. Saved a lot of money when I used to party on the weekends, and now a days I don't have to consume exessive amounts to "feel it"... I agree w/ what you said, Dragon.. A beer won't kill you on a non-methyl, but my rule of thumb is 1-2 drinks, not more often than once a month, NEVER on-cycle or PCT.. It's just a good rule of thumb.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmhh.... Chocolate Stout... Damn you for mentioning homebrew! My brother's a big time homebrewer, so I know the feeling. His last creation was a Maple Stout... I have to limit my visits to his place.

Yeah, being a light-weight is pretty cool. Saved a lot of money when I used to party on the weekends, and now a days I don't have to consume exessive amounts to "feel it"... I agree w/ what you said, Dragon.. A beer won't kill you on a non-methyl, but my rule of thumb is 1-2 drinks, not more often than once a month, NEVER on-cycle or PCT.. It's just a good rule of thumb.
I thought it was 1-2 every hour while on cycle and 10-12 aday in pct?:think::lol: J/k

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
johnyq, thanks for the log, very informative and congratulations on your gains.

When will you be posting before and after pics?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hey Johnyq! How are you doing with your gains and the Sustain?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
still 199-200pounds (down 2-3), right arm is 15.5" (down .25"). So I have kept most of my gains. Mood, libido, etc has been great. Nothing negative to report in PCT. This is in spite of 2 weeks out of the gym, which is amazing.

I'll be starting my cut very soon, not too excited about that, and afterward I'll be running the new 1-T tren.

Sheiko is fun, and interesting...and certainly all of the things people say. I'm not sure I can recover fast enough to keep up with the workouts, that has been tough. And I enjoy the hell out of the powerlifting/strongmang gym I am visiting on saturdays. I need to make it my full time gym...

anyways, 1-T gets a thumbs up from me, especially after PCT.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
still 199-200pounds (down 2-3), right arm is 15.5" (down .25"). So I have kept most of my gains. Mood, libido, etc has been great. Nothing negative to report in PCT. This is in spite of 2 weeks out of the gym, which is amazing.

I'll be starting my cut very soon, not too excited about that, and afterward I'll be running the new 1-T tren.

Sheiko is fun, and interesting...and certainly all of the things people say. I'm not sure I can recover fast enough to keep up with the workouts, that has been tough. And I enjoy the hell out of the powerlifting/strongmang gym I am visiting on saturdays. I need to make it my full time gym...

anyways, 1-T gets a thumbs up from me, especially after PCT.
Are you a bodybuilding contest competitor? IMO you dont need to cut if you dont want to, see how much muscle you can build.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Are you a bodybuilding contest competitor? IMO you dont need to cut if you dont want to, see how much muscle you can build.
definitely not. More interested in getting strong than looking super ripped, but being fat isn't acceptable. :lol:

I get what you are saying, maybe I won't do anything drastic.This morning I finally woke up early for a long walk with the dog. I should be doing that anyways, but I'm not a morning person. Hopefully I can turn it into a habit.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
definitely not. More interested in getting strong than looking super ripped, but being fat isn't acceptable. :lol:

I get what you are saying, maybe I won't do anything drastic.This morning I finally woke up early for a long walk with the dog. I should be doing that anyways, but I'm not a morning person. Hopefully I can turn it into a habit.
Hopefully, you have a dog that loves to walk a mile every day, thats the way to really start your day and top off every workout! Have you finished the Sustain?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, you have a dog that loves to walk a mile every day, thats the way to really start your day and top off every workout! Have you finished the Sustain?
well my dogs have a nice yard. They give eachother plenty of exercise, but it was great going out as a family (wife went as well).

last sustain application is tonight. Last of the endoamp was this morning. Still going strong with the toco8.

although I did order a new TRS during the sale. I also picked up a bottle of 1-T to compliment what I have left (now I have a full cycle for when I decide to go at it again).

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
So your feeling good with no deleterous after effects, acne, libido, crash?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
So your feeling good with no deleterous after effects, acne, libido, crash?
nothing. Mood, libido, acne, energy levels, have all been great.

Today I tested bench and free squat, as you need an accurate 1RM for sheiko.

Bench: 260
Squat: 350

Those are some big increases

see lifts at the end of the cycle for comparison
Box squat parallel
295x1 to 315x1 ---- +20pounds

Bench, flat BB
215x1 to 245x1 ---- +30 pounds

:buttkick:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sounds good Johny.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great job, Johny!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding job!! Glad to see everything is going well.

DI3S3L

Awards
WELL DONE :) im excited to do my own, package just came today and im excited to see the results/gain/losses or whatever happens