johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Great updates! They're getting me pumped for my solo run :clean:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
coincidentally, I took pics last night finally. I'll share them at the end of the run.

Day 15, rest

I guess I was right about feeling bloated, measured my waist this morning and it was 38.5 (+.5").

I'm thinking this means I need to be more consistent about cardio. This cold weather keeps me indoors more than I would like.

feeling warm again today (thermo effect).
When you say you're feeling warm, do you mean in an uncomfortable way?You mentioned tetracycline is that oral? I experienced flush feelings when taking antibiotics before. Do you think there may be a correlation between that feeling and the tetracycline? Are you feeling much agression or any irritability? Have you taken your temperature during these episodes of flushing? Are you taking anything with niacin in it?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
When you say you're feeling warm, do you mean in an uncomfortable way?You mentioned tetracycline is that oral? I experienced flush feelings when taking antibiotics before. Do you think there may be a correlation between that feeling and the tetracycline? Are you feeling much agression or any irritability? Have you taken your temperature during these episodes of flushing? Are you taking anything with niacin in it?
My face/head and ears feel warm, its not uncomfortable. I have not taken my temp during this period.

I took tetracycline when I was younger, and never felt flush from it. I didn't realize that could be a side effect. Since I started taking it about the same time as the 1-T, you could be onto something.

Not taking niacin other than the small amount in my multivitamin which is spread out over the day (2 caps, 3 times a day).

I have been quite irritable; episode on tuesday night and last night.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I hope things will get better soon, antibiotics can affect mood, how long will you have to take the antibiotic? Hopefully when your done with them things will resolve. Thanks for posting your progress.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. I was actually on minocycline for a long time previous to this, so antibiotics are nothing new, just the tetracycline is new. It's a long term thing, hopefully not too long term though :)

no sides have been very bad, so I'm not too concerned. I'll take my blood pressure and buy a thermometer tonight.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and a great log buddy,

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. I was actually on minocycline for a long time previous to this, so antibiotics are nothing new, just the tetracycline is new. It's a long term thing, hopefully not too long term though :)

no sides have been very bad, so I'm not too concerned. I'll take my blood pressure and buy a thermometer tonight.
All right! Sounding better already! I think this is going to be a great cycle for you and one of the best logs for 1-T. I think you are giving detailed posts regarding your subjective experiences and gains. This is what makes AM great! Intelligent, mature posters that actually care about each other and make a positive impact!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to add that this thread can be rated by going to the top of the page. This is one of the best logs going right now!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate everyone following, and I'm glad people are getting something out of this.

12/4

Day 16: Rep lower body day

Weight: 197
(+11lbs) I have to say, hitting the big 200 is a little bit intimidating for me. I'm only 5'7....:lol:

Blood pressure:
11/18: 142/72
12/4: 147/80

within the realm of standard variation. Suffice to say I'm naturally a little high on the systolic, I should probably correct that soon.

appetite:
did not seem elevated today, although I had a pretty good sized lunch (some steak at a sushi place).

Libido: keep waking up with morning wood to the extreme.

Comments on the workout:
wasn't completely feeling it today, but once I started the workout I really focused and got to it.

I did the workout out of order due to availabilty. Did some rep box squats, which seemed really strong although I can't find a logged day that will prove that.

Then came the HIITs style box jumps and sprints. I might have met the infamous back pump. My back was so tight and in pain, that I could barely do these 15 minutes. The pain and tightness went away almost instantly after completion though. My legs were really pumped as well, but not painful. While I will say the 4 sets of squats wore me down, I have never had that kind of pump/pain before.

Rest of the workout was uneventful. I chugged a bunch of chocolate milk afterwards and it was delicious...and no thats not my normal PWO shake (props to the chocolate milk thread!).

---------------------------------------------
Workout

DE lower

12/4
Box squats @ -1" below parallel
134x15
155x12
185x10
205x8

Box jumps with ladder sprints for 15 minutes
1 set every 1:30. 1 set = 3 box jumps, with 2 ladder sprints.

Single leg hyper extensions (bodyweight)
8reps x 3sets

Hanging leg raises
4 sets of 8-10ish
-----------------------------------------------

oh snap, this is your first PH right?
yes, complete noob :)

Last edited:

gelin

Awards
Very impressive run so far! 1-T definitely has grabbed my interest. Btw, nice seeing someone training with WS4SB, for a change of pace.
cheers

Disturb3d

Awards
wow 11 lbs in 16 days, :think:

I hope you get to 20lbs lol :)))))

Last edited:
spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
dam dude, this log is making me itch to try this. goooooood looks bro

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is sounding pretty good, weight gain, strength increase, some aggression, How do your muscles look and feel? Denser,harder and thicker? When you flex your bicep does it look and feel huge in comparison to before you started?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I feel a lot bigger, and my muscles feel harder. I definitely look more defined in some areas as well (esp chest). The only outside comment I have received is from my wife. I asked her to comment on the two week changes, and she said I was looking really big in the gym. So that was nice to hear.

that said, I've got plenty of belly fat to take care of. My pictures earlier this week made me realize how much I had gained over the last 6 months (no excuses, but I had a lot of work travel and was drinking way too much beer). There was no way I was going to try and cut during this cycle, once I noticed how fast the gains were starting. Nothing some cardio can't fix though :)

I'm going to split my rep upper body workout again, like I did last week. It gives me a chance to incorporate a lot of body building routine work into WS4SB, and it seems like my CNS can handle it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
When your gains really hit you wil notice a distinct difference in the texture and thickness of your biceps, as well as other muscles. It starts in your chest, shoulders and radiates outward. Are you seeing much more vascularity?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I have a large vein running through my neck that I have not seen before, and forearm veins seem to be popping more than usual. I'm not sure if any of this is to the extent you are talking, it sounds like you are saying I will basically wake up and be like "holy ****, what happened", and that is not the case. When I flex, everything feels rock hard, and I can feel every muscle in the flex.

I know my workouts are different, because I'm getting strange pains I haven't had before, almost like I stressed the muscle to its limit in the previous workout and it had not yet healed. It happened with my abs all week, and on tuesday with a few of the upper body movements (lats, chest). And then there is the pump pain in my back I experienced last night while trying to do sprints.

I'll do my best to try and capture the changes, thanks for the questions and I hope I'm answering them reasonably.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Thanks for the updates, log is looking great. The only thing I don't like is the progress your making is tempting me to lather on my 1-T right now, lol. The magical week 3 is approaching, time to tear it up :head:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering questions and updating. I think you are experiencing low side effects and steadily increaseing gains. Appetite, energy and libido are all good, muscle density, increased vascularity, strength increase.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answering questions and updating. I think you are experiencing low side effects and steadily increaseing gains. Appetite, energy and libido are all good, muscle density, increased vascularity, strength increase.

I was wondering about sides too. you don't seem to be experiencing many. libido is good? (why is that my main concern? lol.)

I'm tempted to try this in the winter...now the question is alone or stacked...hmm...

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
does this have to do with being his first cycle? or are these gains typical? first two weeks was like .75lbs per day! and everyone is saying you're not even into the bulk of it!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good work buddy, everytime i come back i see more weight gain, well done, cant wait to see how much you actualy end up gaining, should be interesting to say the least.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man, always cool to read all the progress you keep making!! Keep up the outstanding work!!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support everyone.

couldn't make it to the gym last night, was at work until 1030. I'm just going to make it up today, no loss.

some measurements this morning that I'm happier with than last time:

waist: 38 1/8 (+1/8)
right arm: 15 1/4 (+1/4), no workout pump at all, early morning

so my waist came back down a little bit, and my arm grew some even in an unpumped state.

I'll give a standard update after my workout.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
does this have to do with being his first cycle? or are these gains typical? first two weeks was like .75lbs per day! and everyone is saying you're not even into the bulk of it!
I've been wondering the same thing. I have no idea how to answer you :lol:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
so antibiotics are nothing new
Might wanna consider eating more yogurt, or adding some Gut Health to your regimen, as some antibiotics can wreck havoc on your good bacteria. I'm no expert, but just a thought. It definitely couldn't hurt ya. I noticed once I incorporated my yogurt back again, I had less bloat and I utilized my food intake better. Seemed like I had less bloat as well around my belly, although, I also wasn't on 1-T. Great log again!!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I actually do take probiotics, although I forget to take it sometimes. Its such a basic supplement, I forget to list it in my "stack", much like fish oil

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log jq! One of the few standalone logs of this that I have seen, much appreciated. Seems to be treating you very well too! Subbd..

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
12/6 Day 18

Stats
weight 198 (+12 pounds)

Libido: pretty sharp drop off today, no random wood.
mood: great

Received my primordial performance TRS in the mail today. I will start dosing the sustain alpha at night, two times a week, starting monday. This should aid recovery, and if my libido has actually fallen, then it will be a good test to see if it comes back.

split my upper body rep day into two days:
-------------------------------------
workout:

REP upper body
12/6 chest/tris
Flat bb bench pinky on ring
185x7
155x12
155x10

Incline db bench
50x10
55x8

Crossovers
60x10x10x10

Dips bw
X10x8x8

Skull crushers
80x7x6x5

Rope pulldowns
90x10x9x9

BB shrugs
225x8x8x8

Ellipticalx20minutes
----------------------------
excellent workout, havent had a bad one since I started this cycle.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
12/6 Day 18

Stats
weight 198 (+12 pounds)

Libido: pretty sharp drop off today, no random wood.
mood: great

Received my primordial performance TRS in the mail today. I will start dosing the sustain alpha at night, two times a week, starting monday. This should aid recovery, and if my libido has actually fallen, then it will be a good test to see if it comes back.
wait, i'm confused.

You are doing a 6 week cycle, correct? Isn't Sustain supposed to be used for PCT? not during cycle? or is it both?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is using it similar to HCG on cycle. I am considering this too as I need my libido lol I have about 11 days of DTH that could help but still deciding if I want to get some Alpha

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
He is using it similar to HCG on cycle. I am considering this too as I need my libido lol I have about 11 days of DTH that could help but still deciding if I want to get some Alpha

so you could use Sustain Alpha alongside 1-T to "solve" libido problems? ...and just continue use through PCT?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Johnyq for this great detailed log it is one of the most widely read logs on the board and it just keeps getting better!Please let us know if the Sustain increases any aspect of your cycle. I read that the sustain can be introduced around day 20, on a limited basis, and produce good affect. That being said, the TRS is a great PCT.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you could use Sustain Alpha alongside 1-T to "solve" libido problems? ...and just continue use through PCT?
Right, you can use Sustain Alpha 2 days on, 5 days off during the cycle, then switch to 5 days on, 2 days OFF for PCT.

The on-cycle protocol is an experimental protocol that only some guys are using. So far results have been very positive. However we are still gathering blood tests from users to be 100% confident it’s preventing suppression.

The idea is that using Sustain during the cycle will help keep LH & FSH pumping enough to keep the testes active – thus allowing for faster recovery of natural testosterone after the cycle.

-Pp

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damm PP now you have me sold on the Alpha, have to scrounge up some cash! Good going Johnny! 200 is a special place lol

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
wait, i'm confused.

You are doing a 6 week cycle, correct? Isn't Sustain supposed to be used for PCT? not during cycle? or is it both?
yep, all the smart guys on this answered you, so I don't have anything to add.

I have everything prepared to run this 6 weeks, but still not 100% decided. I believe at week 5 I will be in florida the whole week, and don't think I'll have access to weights. Not sure how big a deal that is. I can always do bodyweight excercises.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If possible take a pair of dumbells with you, and body weight exercises are better than nothing. If you only run for 4, its still good. Hopefully once you dose with the Sustain and in a few days there should be some great changes. Even into PCT you should be experiencing proper gains. I think you are doing everything correctly. I had good results pulsing the Sustain towards the end of cycle, 2 on, 2 off, then eod till end, then ed into PCT.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nice updates buddy! glad your liking this stuff

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Hey Johnnyq, reading your log made me have to jump on the 1-T too so if you want you can follow along with me:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110812-1-t-me.html

Also are you liking the WSB program. I have done it wih success before as well.
awesome, best of luck to you. I'll be following.

I really like WS4SB, I've been training it for well over a year I think. I'm not completely happy with the results, hence why I have started changing it some. I encourage you to use it, as it is a great program, the only negative I feel about it is it is for athletes who train other things, and not for us who work a desk daily. I could be wrong, but as always, training programs are user dependant. honestly, I feel I had faster gains on maxOt but it was killing my joints.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is very athlete oriented you are right. I gained awesome strength and good size on it, but I was training to possibly play some ball. I think you are right though, for simple bodybuilding oriented it's not my first choice. I like how you have modified it. I think I'm going to use a Optimized Volume Training of 5x5 supersets to get some good strength and muscle mass gains hopefully.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, every time I come back to this log, I learn something new, and that's awesome!! Keep up the good work boss!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
when are you posting pics?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
If possible take a pair of dumbells with you, and body weight exercises are better than nothing. If you only run for 4, its still good. Hopefully once you dose with the Sustain and in a few days there should be some great changes. Even into PCT you should be experiencing proper gains. I think you are doing everything correctly. I had good results pulsing the Sustain towards the end of cycle, 2 on, 2 off, then eod till end, then ed into PCT.

thanks for the support! I do have some dumbells I could take, good idea.

12/7 Day 19

Weight: 198 (+12 pounds)

libido is still down. Its definitely not dead, but haven't had any random erections like I was having the past two weeks.

strength: curls are definitely stronger, I added two reps at 95 pounds since day 10.

workout really kicked my ass today. I forgot I had to do a fit test for a challenge between some friends today, after doing that I was broke.

------------------------------------------
workout

12/6 back and bi's

Standing bb rows
135x10
185x8x8x7

pullups BW x 8

"Fit test"
25xpullups
25xdips
25xDL@205lbs
Total time = 13:38

Bb curls
65x12
95x7x5x4

Incline db curls
35x8x7x7
--------------------------------------

I'm really excited for max effort squats this week. If I feel recovered, I'll do them tomorrow. I'm going to destroy some PRs, I can feel it :)

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Right, you can use Sustain Alpha 2 days on, 5 days off during the cycle, then switch to 5 days on, 2 days OFF for PCT.

The on-cycle protocol is an experimental protocol that only some guys are using. So far results have been very positive. However we are still gathering blood tests from users to be 100% confident it’s preventing suppression.

The idea is that using Sustain during the cycle will help keep LH & FSH pumping enough to keep the testes active – thus allowing for faster recovery of natural testosterone after the cycle.

-Pp

i swear i'm not trying to jack your thread man. last question. Could this Sustain protocol be used for potentially any type of PH cycle?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill help here since I am on. Yes you could do this on any type of cycle to possibly help recovery. I almost alwasy use Dermacrine as a base to oral PHs to increase test,libido and gains but Alpha would be more to make a smooth PCT transition.