CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II

Page 5 of 19 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Anyone need me? I'd love to jump in this.........


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Anyone need me? I'd love to jump in this.........
    You and mikaveli could be team 8 - then we could get this rolling tomorrow perhaps
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You and mikaveli could be team 8 - then we could get this rolling tomorrow perhaps
    If all I've gotta do is take before n after pics and make a kick ass transformation while logging up, lets do it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    If someone needs a partner id love to give this a shot.........im 5'9" and currently weigh about 280......ive been between 275-285 for about 3 months now, was 335 last march when i started training again......so dont know if its fair for me to be in this has its gonna be more noticable of any transformation i make compared to someone who is already in top shape, and understand if u guys feel the same way, if not sign me up as im pretty dedicated to gettin back in shape
    you and me bro, lets do this! you in?

  5. i think im replacing someone else, but if that falls thru, im def ready to go
    •   
       


  6. Street, you need a new partner?? This free agent needs to sign!!

  7. OK, I gotta knock out. If anyone needs a partner before the last spot fills up, feel free to add me, I'm in.

  8. I'd like permission for those teams who are ready now to go ahead and take their BEFORE pictures on Monday the 17th.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    i think im replacing someone else, but if that falls thru, im def ready to go
    yeah you do :thumpsup:


    It's a long story
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
  10. Talking


    BAM! Can't miss out in all of the fun!! hahah!!! I will would to participate in the festivites!! Whoa! just getting that thing called life back in check here and bringing it back to AM Daily!!

    My stats currently

    6'0 220
    Current BF is around 9 % getting rdy to cut for my show! Let me know if we need more information for I am at work currently!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    BAM! Can't miss out in all of the fun!! hahah!!! I will would to participate in the festivites!! Whoa! just getting that thing called life back in check here and bringing it back to AM Daily!!

    My stats currently

    6'0 220
    Current BF is around 9 % getting rdy to cut for my show! Let me know if we need more information for I am at work currently!
    I've been looking for a partner since last night bro. You wanna team and knock this thing out?

  12. DO IT!!!
    Controlled Labs Rep
    [email protected]

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lilbulldogz View Post
    DO IT!!!
    ^^^^

    This

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lilbulldogz View Post
    DO IT!!!
    Short of begging, I'm trying! OK, so I'm begging now...........

  15. I just need a camera person and I am set. Just have to promise yall it wont be pretty

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just need a camera person and I am set. Just have to promise yall it wont be pretty
    You have pulled more than 3x your bodyweight. Screw "pretty", that's manly!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I just need a camera person and I am set. Just have to promise yall it wont be pretty
    Bet mines uglier than yours! You know.....provided I get a team and what-not.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'd like permission for those teams who are ready now to go ahead and take their BEFORE pictures on Monday the 17th.

    This

    Can I get an answer.

  19. I'm not strong or ripped I'm just one fat ugly man





















































    with beautiful hair
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You have pulled more than 3x your bodyweight. Screw "pretty", that's manly!
    Haha u r giving me undue achievements. Havent pulled 3 times my bodyweight YET. Today my hands took a straight up beating

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha u r giving me undue achievements. Havent pulled 3 times my bodyweight YET. Today my hands took a straight up beating
    Oh - I was going by the weight listed beneath your avy: 219. Going by that, your 675 DL would be over 3x. You'll get there
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    This

    Can I get an answer.
    We are VERY close !!! Only way to speed things up = spread the word


  23. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    We are VERY close !!! Only way to speed things up = spread the word

    Or find me a teammate!!!! I'm ready to do this.....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Oh - I was going by the weight listed beneath your avy: 219. Going by that, your 675 DL would be over 3x. You'll get there
    Well actually theoretically I can do 3 times my current bodyweight. I usually weigh in around 217-219. My last deadlift max was 645, but Im pretty sure I can get 655. 655 divided by 218 is just barely 3 times my bodyweight

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well actually theoretically I can do 3 times my current bodyweight. I usually weigh in around 217-219. My last deadlift max was 645, but Im pretty sure I can get 655. 655 divided by 218 is just barely 3 times my bodyweight
    aight now I feel like bitch.

    P.S. Resolve are you truly 6' 4"?!?
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II
    By pu12en12g in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
  2. AXIS Labs Presents: SLINGSHOT!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs Presents: Reset AD, A New Begining
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM
  4. Axis Labs Presents: Furazadrol
    By rampage jackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
  5. controlled labs
    By emm1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Log in
Log in